Lavren edition

Don't have any of her so have some ASR

lavren user?

Who?
Ohhh fuck yeah

lavern is a singer for what band?

less of this

more of this

Well I dumped a whole hell of a lot of MEW last thread.
ASR this thread?

its Lauren mayberry, cutest Scot to ever live

Yes please

hope you are good user.

nope

You know it.

Are you joking me brah?

Already, dumping. This will be pretty ass heavy, given how heavy her ass is.

Yeah, clever, whatever, just dump.

That gap. My dick.

thicccccc

eh, thats more hot than cute 2bh

and she's neither

she moves around like a robot in that outfit

is this really suzy?

She is going to look like Sarah Jessica Parker soon

yes no one likes your feminist propaganda bitch. inb4 you start posting your backup feminist celeb cunt emma watson.

google asr chin hair
google chvrches stops concert

2 waifus destroyed

That huge ass on such a small white girl.
How?

Why would she suddenly look like an ugly woman when she's been pretty all her life?

just wow

She's exquisite

woah

nope

My favorite of her. Sexy

M-My m-mistress Victoria Justice i-is a-a v-very b-beautiful w-woman and I-I f-fell so unworthy o-of her... H-How c-could I-I steal h-her away fr-from all y-you alpha g-guys i-is a-a true crime... I-I beg d-deepest f-forgiveness... I-I know she i-is a-a true w-world m-marvel and beauty... She i-is s-so sought after b-by s-so m-many m-men... I-It i-is remarkable she f-fell f-for a-a major league b-beta boi... I-I am n-not r-rich, f-famous o-or beautiful and I-I had n-no r-right t-to pursue this scorching h-hot w-woman... M-May the p-posters h-here f-find a-a sliver o-of p-pity f-for me and wr-wrap it in s-some f-forgiveness f-for the dastardly d-deed committed...

Both of them play the same character on TV, its a joke

this is a thread for female celebs. stop with this

Reported

How new do you think we are?

F-fuck, I'm building up a sweat over hea

Plenty of fish in the sea, bud.

Thanks y-you g-good sir...
If i-it m-makes y-you strong alphas h-here f-feel any b-better I am n-now available f-for all y-your reprobations and cruel insults y-you wish to drive m-my way... I-I'm s-sure b-by l-looking at her b-beauty y-you can c-come u-up w-with s-some envy-hate...

You forgot this as the other part of destroying the waifu

i dont give a shit that shes a feminist m8, doesn't make her any less gorgeous

Ouch what's Lauren's problem? She can't handle fame? People say that all the time at concerts, not like it's fucking serious. She has serious mental issues not unlike tumblr feminists who take every little thing so serious like being rape stared in public. Makes a 7/10 mediocre singer into a 2/10 revolting feminist.

Y-Yes, I-I s-sure d-do h-hope y-you c-can f-find a-a woman for yourself of this excellence and then w-we can join a-arms, sing s-songs and speak of the gr-great wonders this l-life h-has t-to offer the f-fortunate...

ignore them user, for lavren

K

Stop replying to it.

Why? They're nice.

/thread

let the thread die and start over with someone worthy

I don't get it

she told a guy to fuck off for asking her to marry him, waifu destroyed indeed

So perfect

gtfo feminist cuck

What?

disgusting man this singer is

>implying i like feminism
nigga i like how she looks, her views are of no interest to me

Sarcasm. Faggot is blind to a shit singer

W-when and i-if you d-die can I p-pursue your m-mistress? I am j-just p-poor s-stuttering b-beta like y-you

Which still makes you cuck to feminists, because she'll shit all over you for even saying hi to her in public. Yet she'll have retards like you supporting her behavior and cause by buying her music and worshiping the ground she walks on.

Ah.

>nigga i like how he looks
faggot

Not him but are you actually retarded. He just said he likes her face what the fuck is wrong with you fag

Im on my nightshift if you post more Anna i will literally suck your dick

for fucks sake dude

if you honestly think ill actually go out with her your beyond stupid.

i dont want to go out or hang out with her for the exact same reasons you stated, i just like how she LOOKS, she is ATTRACTIVE to me

Emma Watson is a grade A feminist cunt, doesn't make her any less pretty to look at

my nigga

Nothing I have common sense unlike him and you apparently. He started a thread posting a feminist cunt, whether he just likes her face or not he is still promoting her feminist cause. You sir are an idiot and literally retarded if that logic escapes you.

so what you're saying is that you're a faggot?

when do they fuck

:(

Take a fucking chill pill. Following your logic you are posting in thread with her so you promote her cause too. Fagg

i agree more exposure makes her more popular which only enforces her retarded views.

My only chill pill is sage for a stupid fucking thread. Hopefully the next celeb thread will have actual celebs and not feminist cunts.

I bet they already have

Hnnnngh

Posts yours then. Im actually curious

come on dude seriously?

going out with a feminist is pretty fucked up, as much as i like Lavern i like my freedom more

Jeremy Clarkson

yep. just makes me want to rape her even more.
cuz it's hot when they try to fight back.

i'm sad because of the silly arguing.

Thank you bros. Please moar

more of both of them

I'm not going to participate in this fiasco but I'll make one post I suppose. sage

feminism isnt some sentient being feeding on the admiration of its followers dude, the only people who will follow feminism because of some chick are children or like minded people

75% of Cred Forums loves Emma yet that doesn't change their views on women one bit because of how crazy she is

fun bags filled with milk

Oh shit I was pretty sure you will post Emma. No idea why

yeah me too, cant even enjoy a celeb thread without children throwing a fit over pointless thing

She looks like she tastes like three day old pizza.

Why don't you just stop replying?

i just wanna see them fuck
i'd pay big bucks

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Who's this godess?

I would let her beat me any day

im too competitive

id pay for that too

good god

Lea Seydoux

no lewd today?

She's killing a man in the audience with that stare.

not too many sadly

who's this?

you're the story user right?

OOOOO its a new guy

you have any rares?

no clue, found it on another thread

Please more

newest Bond girl

Good lord those tits.

image limit

ew no

I doubt it.

Shut up. Anna is cute beautiful and nice down to earth lady

>704217746
>704217746
>704217746
>704217746
>704217746

NEW THREAD!!

have you met her? she is just another airhead celebrity token.

my bad

Noone will believe it but i actually chatted with her few times. Working in hotel can be nice

I believe you.