happy?

Social anxiety

>gf diagnosed with leukemia

>get married asap cuz she wanted it

>ded not long after

>5 years and still wear my ring

>not ready to move on

that's my excuse.

I'm kinda in the same boat , been fucking this girl for a month who has it and not long to live. Not really sure how to feel about it.... She got a fatass tho.

Where's she buried so I can Fuck her corpse

real shitty way to see someone fall off like that, i would go to work hoping a plane would drop on my house to end her misery. fucking sucked.

lold.

Yeah she's got that assisted suicide thing coming up.... I just try to make her feel special.

Don't need one. As long as I can be with me we get along so well I can't even believe it.

youtube.com/watch?v=59r1KFPmT9U

I prefer free time and money tbh fam

I prefer hentai and my Fifi over people

news flash bud, some broads make their own money and will even enjoy the free time themselves.

Except that I enjoy having a life

My name is leafy

>I just try to make her feel special.
good on you brother, i'm all teared up and gonna drink the weekend away now, what the fuck was this thread about?

I have a disease called TMAU or Trimethylaminuria. Commonly known as fish odour syndrome. In the best case it's exactly what it sounds like. Mostly I smell like crap. Litteral crap.

I'M UGLY FAM

I prefer flings with sluts and hookers, thank you very much. Variety.

Too many hobbies and interests in my life that no broad would fully appreciate as much as me. I want to do what I want all the time, 24/7, I'm not interested in basic bitch shit like watching Grey's Anatomy or getting Starbucks. I don't trust anyone, especially a female. Kids aren't an option, will get fixed if I knock a broad up by accident.

The modern American woman is a cancer.

>Trimethylaminuria

sounds like you might just need to wash your gash every once in a while.

The problem is in the stomach. look it up

LAUGHING MY ONE NON CANCEROUS BALL OFF!

you got a stinky twat and that's that. take a fucking bath.

I have no twat fag, bath dont help much as I can smell like shit 15 min after

You haven't seen me lately...

can we see her ass?

You are just mad because in 5 years I will be doing whatever the fuck I want while you will be rotting in the ground and no one to care about you bitch

I'm happy with my boyfriend of three years~

Tits or gtfo normie

No ^_^

Also, I plan to retire and spend my retirement money in the third world banging around with 20 year olds, while doing outdoorsy shit.

I've completely given up on Western culture, it's deteriorating before our very eyes due to bullshit like feminism and brainwashing.

>Walker says I have aids

How's your asshole though?

it's the internet sweetheart, i don't get mad and it'll all be forgotten tomorrow. stay serious tho, i'm sure someone cares.

She only liked me as a friend and I severed ties because I can't be friends with someone who makes my chest hurt when I look at them. I've never found a girl I liked since, that was years ago. I don't think I'll meet anyone new to make me feel anything:-(

Cancer isnt forgotten

It's ok! I think any butthole that is fucked regularly changes appearance a bit... always a bit... bigger looking and more slit-like. It looks more like this pic than a tiny little hole nowadays.

Forgot pic, It looks more like this nowadays.

And there are the tits gj normie

That shit is chronic son

Think I have aspergers. Also have limited social skills and don't drink or do any drugs. Makes it hard to get a gf.

>Implying i want a bitch to fuck over my life.
Ya, I'm not retarded, thanks.

>Think I have aspergers.

People who have aspergers actually get it diagnosed

I mean I could go see a psych but that shit costs money. I'm saving up to go see one soon tho so will probably get the answers then.

I have no reason to be doubles either.

Insurance?

Court ordered so it will be cheap. Is free cause mom abused me and my bro up when we were younger. Should be of use.