The wife of one of my good friend left him. She was cheating on him. She took the kids. She makes a lot of money...

The wife of one of my good friend left him. She was cheating on him. She took the kids. She makes a lot of money, so he's ruined.

Lolol maybe he'll kill himself.

Is he entitled to half of her money and for her to keep him to the standard of living to which he was accustomed?

Did she cheat on him with you?

Probably.

Dunno. Don't care. He's talking about how he doesn't know what to do

Nope.

If you're a good friend you'll hand him some razor blades, a bottle of whiskey and a bunch of pills and tell him he's got nothing to live for.

>> my good friend
>>lolol maybe he'll kill himself

Op is human garbage

We all are. Hop off your high horse. Faggot.

If she really makes money, have him ask for, and he will receive, spousal support as well as child support for the time the children are with him.

Make sure that he requests, and receives, half of her retirement and/or pension...this makes women crazy.

But usually the Court must award a portion of this to him.

Good advice, Bro

I'm not driving that far.

Good choice OP.

He sounds like a bum and she probably had good reasons for leaving him. Good luck to her and her kids. Maybe this will get him to get his act together. He'll need to pay child maintenance as well.

if he's a good friend then you need to tell him to lawyer up immediately. he'll probably say shit like "i don't need a lawyer, we can figure it out" or "i don't want to be mean or hurt the kids" in which case tell him to shut the fuck up and do it anyway. she will ruin his ass without even thinking twice if she gets the chance. not to mention she's probably already spending all her money on her new boyfriend. make sure he understands that he won't always feel like he does right now and if he doesn't get an attorney he will feel like a complete fucking moron after all the dust settles and he's stuck living all alone in some shitbox apartment with no fucking money.

Roastie detected.

Nah, he was going to school. Doesn't matter now tho. Sucks to be him.

As long as he he doesn't ask me for money, idc what he does. We were supposed to hang out this weekend, but I'm bailing cause I don't feel like hearing about all that.

Probably sucks for the kids as well. They're the most important thing, make sure he concentrates on his relationship with them.

>good friend

What with all the white knights?

Not my kids. I hate kids.

Nope, just you and OP.

Cred Forums has changed

Turned into imgur. Goddam

>Cred Forums has turned into an image hosting site

Uhhhh, okay...?