Ok Cred Forums... It's time to stop procrastinating and get your shit done

ok Cred Forums... It's time to stop procrastinating and get your shit done.

Yes, this means you.

Level 1:

Clear your mind, clear your space. Start by going to bed early and waking up early. Make this your permanent daily routine, even on your off days. Stop all drugs and alcohol, including cigarettes and vaping (fuck your mouth fedora). Eliminate as many distractions as possible and change up your environment. A fresh environment stimulates and inspires the mind. If you work at a desk, keep the top of your desk totally clear except for the one task you are working on. No decorations, no photos, no clocks, no calendars. If you work on a computer, clear your desktop and set the wallpaper to a simple color (no image).

When you are working, plan regular breaks and self-rewards. Eat and drink healthier. Plan and live your daily life according to a schedule that includes specific work and play times. Make a daily to-do list of 3 items and commit to finishing the list every day. Focus on one task before moving on to the next. If you're stuck, move on to the next task and return later to the first. No lasting progress can be made unless you have first established a daily habit of clearing your mind and your personal space. You have accomplished this when you find it uncomfortable to begin your day without this ritual.

This is the most autistic text i have ever seen

I see.

You need to lurk more. But yeah, autistic as fuck

Level 2:

Learn how to focus. This first requires you to admit that that you do not know how to focus. But don't blame yourself! You are surrounded by a whirlwind of information, entertainment and endless distractions. You have been trained to continuously consume these things, and have been conditioned to demand more of them! You have been brainwashed to feel elevated and empowered the more you are able to consume. Yet when faced with simple tasks, you find yourself feeble and powerless - a slave to your cell phone and pointless distractions. Don't worry. Breaking free requires nothing more than realization of truth and willpower.

For some people it's as simple as a quiet room and a hoodie sweater. For others, it's a cappuccino and a pair of headphones. You must identify whatever helps you focus, and use that as a tool to get your work done. But beware! Your subconscious mind will try to trick you. Do not fall into the trap of confusing comfort with focus! To a focused person, the most important thing in the world is the task at hand. Nothing else in the world matters, except that one thing. For me right now, the most important thing in the world is this post, trying to help you lazy fucks go out and be productive!

Stop fucking with your phone and put it away. Every task that you undertake, is an opportunity for you to practice your ability to focus. Revel in achieving perfection with your daily tasks. Anything worth doing is worth doing right. Strive to improve your attention span. Your focus should be on the same level as meditation. Test yourself by setting an alarm clock to go off 5 minutes after you have started your task. Leave the alarm sounding while you work. You have achieved the ability to focus properly when the alarm going off continuously in the background is no longer any distraction or concern.

Thank master, I will follow your direction

level 3, I am ready...

>stop all drugs and alcohol.
>stop doing the only thing you care to do.
Fuck you faggot, I smoke and I drink and i'm far happier than you because of it.
Success is a lie, happiness is temporary, "building yourself up" only sets you up for failure.

The sun will eventually stop burning and literally everything everyone does will be for nothing.
Your life is fleeting and meaningless, enjoy the fact that you can enjoy things and stop being such a fucking wanker.

>stop cigarettes and alcohol
LUL

Level 3.

Get on Cred Forums and start trying to convince neckbeards and autists they can escape themselves. Try to convince them they can change the very core of who they are, assimilate them to be more like yourself because the only way to live is the way you live your life. Anyone who lives differently should either assimilate or forever be judged. Waste all this new time and energy you have shitposting on various forums under the guise of helping others.

You sound unhappy. Drugs are better when you have your life in semi in order instead of using them to cope.

Level 3:

Learn to love change. Your subconscious mind has enormous power over your actions. It will continuously play tricks on you and seduce you into maintaining a comfort zone of laziness and complacency. You might think that it's a simple matter to ignore the voices in your head. Do not underestimate this! Countless are the ways that your subconscious mind can control you. These ways are subtle and devious. For every voice that you hear, there are a hundred others that you did not. Overcoming your subconscious mind requires a clear mind, focus, and persistence.

Start by disrupting your comfort zone in small ways. This requires making a change to a small detail of your life, one that will push you out of your comfort zone. For example, switch from whole milk to fat-free, switch the pocket you carry your wallet in, switch from taking a shower before bed to taking one after you wake up, or switch the music you listen to in the morning to something totally new and different. The same small change must be done daily, to disrupt your comfort zone and force your subconscious mind to adapt to a new reality.

Your mind will rebel. It will tell you repeatedly that this is a pointless and stupid exercise. Don't give up! This new behavior will soon become your new comfort zone. You have won a small victory when you feel reluctant to switch back to your old behavior. Once you have achieved learning to love a small change, add a few more, then move up to large ones. The goal is not just changing your comfort zone. You are training your conscious mind to identify and overcome the many tricks and seductions of your subconscious mind. Overcoming the influence of your subconscious mind is one of the most powerful changes an individual can make in his/her life. This powerful skill will help you take charge of any task at hand, and give you the ability to force your mind to love even the tasks that you hate.

Nigger please.
Drugs are good no matter what, I wouldn't be able to do the amount of drugs I do if I wasn't well off.
Drugs are literally the only thing that motivates me.
Turns out, it motivates a lot of other people, in fact I would argue that the drug fueled person is far more productive than the sober straight edge self motivater.

You show me a hugely successful person and i'll show you a person who enjoys some sort of drug,

I hope this gets me a lambo and a bugatti and a shelf full of books; the books being way more important to me because I search for knowledge.

Right now I live in a trailer with only a few hundred dollars in my bank account but I hope to meet a mentor and meet another mentor and another etc and then make millions and then get my cars and books.

No. Im not talking about money. I dont give a fuck how much money you make. Any dipshit at Mcdonalds can afford mostly any drug in any useable quantity.

Im talking about mentally. Pot, mushrooms, and your hallucinogens are way better with a healthy and happy mindset. Opiates are better with a happy mindset but with the stronger ones it doesn't matter much.

I don't know how my life could get any better user.
I'm so content and happy with literally everything.
Except this thread, this thread is probably the shittiest thing in my life at the moment.

Fuck this imma go back and do the 6 rails I got on the table. Smoke a bowl and put down the rest of the jack daniels I got then ima slap the shit outta my wife leave go to a strip club and fuck a skank whore and prolly pass out in the parking lot... life is good!!

that sounds pretty dope actually.
i prefer injecting but hey to each their own.

@op
this is so gay

Fucking love that speech man. It's amazing.

LOL this kid hasn't made anything happen for himself, i bet he lives on welfare playing video games out of his moms trailer.

no dreams. no aspirations. i bet your childhood self would kick your current selves ass for the way you turned out.
Criticizing everything around you isn't healthy for yourself or anyone around you. sorta like a toxic cloud, always in the grey area of life deluding yourself into believing spending time online is the solution to your problems.

you don't know what "Living" is

Okay.
You sound hurt user, you wanna talk privately?
Its ok to let it out.

when did all the junkies start showing up to Cred Forums. is that were all the Oldfags ended up? I wouldn't not even be surprised

Samefag; your motivational crap is the most cringest shit ive seen in awhile

Shit nigga, I don't need this shit right now. It's 3:40am and I just finished another management shift at work. I've worked 40 hours in just three days so I'm focused and shit already.

spot the emo

not samefag, kid

I am not cringing

Gtfo this ain't eat, pray, love