ITT: We post 100% true and honest facts:

ITT: We post 100% true and honest facts:

I hate fucking niggers

op absolutely hates niggers

I am the only human on this planet that truly understands the way everything is, and the way everything should be. Everyone else is delusional, and their opinions are not valid.

they hate fucking you too

op for sure hates niggers, not doubt.

>I am the only human on this planet that truly understands the way everything is, and the way everything should be. Everyone else is delusional, and their opinions are not valid.

user is right also trips double right

i hate fucking niggers

That is hot

I fucking hate fucking niggers.

Everyone on earth, loves foxes

traps and shemales are gay

This picture is not gay.

this is the only truth in this world.

Cause and effect almost never give a shit about reason.

I guess that could be a fact. It's more of an individual opinion. Not a verifiable fact.

not an argument

It's like saying "I like lasagna." Sure, it may be true, but it could change tomorrow and only verified by one's word. You couldn't prove it.

Fact: OP is a faggot

Michelle Obama is a man.

not an argument

Mah nigga bitch ass pussy whitey i'm gon fuck ya ass like a lil hoe

White people drew those borders. No coincidence at all

Not an argument

the cure for cancer is only for the 1%

You are black and a new fag

You are fucked

Do you mean niggers in general, or fornication niggers?

It's unprovable therefore not a fact.

>new fag
Newfag

White women enjoy having sex with black men

It could be a little known fact that OP hates fucking niggers.

You mean niggers?

But it's a well known fact that op can't stop sucking dick.

You mean niggers dicks?

If you hate ducking nuggets stop ducking them

No I mean black guys. Just because you habe black skin doesn't make you a nigger

Islam is a religion of peace

Jk stupid autocorrect I mean if you hate fucking niggers stop fucking them

Dicks of all colors, but a disproportionately large number of black dicks

But, this thread is about how the OP hates niggers. Go make your own nigger loving thread if you want.

I am bisexual and although I am only romantically attracted to women, I live in constant fear people will confront me about it and ruin the life I made with my fiancée

Cocaine is awesome

This thread is about facts. Not op.

I don't like the fact of how these black kids say "for liberty and slavery to all" during the pledge, I despise how, today, they didn't congratulate all of the students were new members of NHS, and I also hate how the black community decides to step on a flag that represents our country that men and women have fought and died for. These black kids that piss all over the pledge act as if white people were a shitty stench.

Does anyone agree he should stop fucking niggers

Why don't you just tell her you're bi?

So....quit lying

so you hate the "fucking" ones, but what about regular ones?

This statement is false

Not an argument

>true
>honest

stupid faggot

This is what everyone hopes to see in the next guardians of the galaxy movie.

Do u hate it when niggers fuck u

No it's not

I'm not certain if truth is something that can be attained with absolution.

Keemstar is the greatest Youtuber of all time!

Tiump and Pence are worse than Bish and Cheney.

Donald Trump proved how many Americans are retarded

You right

>shit tier bate

Meerkats are good photographers.

Hilary Clinton proves that you can get away with anything if you're running for a president. Especially if she has a vagina, she could still get away with it, right?

This is the only noncancer threads on Cred Forums

>implying the couldn't be said about hilldawg
>implying politicians care about you
>implying you are fucking retarded

op is a faggot and this thread should be saged

im on 2 hits of acid and oh shit thats a real fear man

What is she a pro athlete "running for a president"

Nice bait.

Not implying saying your retarded , Hillary no prob bill has strong pimp hand

how do you define truth?

At this rate humans are not going to last any longer than our solar system.

If we just let the 3rd reich win ww2, we would have a significantly more advanced society

Sometimes I would like to hate fuck a nigger to

I have information that will lead to Hillary Clinton's arre...

That's why he is mad

Differs from knowledge. Knowledge is acquired information with an unlikely probability of being false or can be refined later on. Whereas truth is information that is essentially held in regard as the same we we look at scientific law. It is infallible and cannot be disputed.

I'm not sure if truth...is true. All I know is that I don't, and searching for answers only makes me questions what we understand so far.

Shit lads... they got him, his replacement will be with us shortly

all white girls love bbc

Like my penis

Infallible and cannot be disputed

I must be lucky i got one of those mystical ones that hates darkies and sand niggers more then she hates the look of my face after the past 35 years

Tell me bitch

If you hate fucking niggers, then stop fucking them.
Grammar, motherfucker. Learn it.

Muslims will destroy the world unless we stop them

This

Muslims are peaceful and great lover

/thread

Holy shit, Trips of truth... Are we really delusional?

then stop fucking black people, is that so hard?

Because even though she's the woman of my dreams and I can't imagine life without her now, she doesn't see gay people the same way as me. Even people who are bi or "experiment" are fucking faggots. It's one of the a few things we don't click on.

Yeah...problem is I want to mess around with dudes again, but even the idea of cheating makes me feel like a scumbag. I live in a big city, but there've been a couple really close calls and I'm torn on what to do.

>niggers
Honestly, black people are ok.

>mexicans
>indians
>Koreans
Deport every fucking one of them

>fucks niggers

get out

There's a difference between Niggers, and blacks. Between Spics, and hispanics. Between gooks, and Asians.

knowlege is direction for questioning. but truth is unmoved by your awareness of any part of its whole, untill you know enough to change the nature of truth. a rock in the ground remains if you know of it or not, but if you pick it up it is no longer a rock in the ground. but is that motion relevent?

Perhaps you may be inclined to think that because of your past experiences with muslim men, but who you love isn't necessarily the same as the person you ideological, philosophically, or religiously opposed. Jews have not only proven to be peaceful, but they have made far more contributions to humanity than any category of people in history. Scientifically, engineering, mathematically, and in business as well as politically. You really can't say the same for Muslims, and more so for Arabs. If they couldn't dig money from out of the ground (living off of oil), they would still be living in tents and killing each other for trivial reasons like who's sheep belonged to who, or stoning a woman for not being fertile when in most cases that is the fault of the man not being fertile.

If the Muslims laid down their weapons in the middle-east, there would be peace...mostly. If the Jews laid down their weapons, there would be another holocaust. All these saracens (muslim arabs) can do is talk a big game about how much they hate Jews, how they intend to kill them, and get their sorry asses handed to them, and righteously so. The only thing you can say to excuse your existence and laziness to prosper from a free market is "inshalla allah", so the only thing that really needs to be said to respond to this kind of poor excuse and scum existence is "deus vult!" This will give the earth what it needs to defend itself and purge itself from what the global terrorism that threatens humanity in this day an age.

I fucking hate mexicans. I even tell people that. I cant stand you beaners
>cockroaches
>literally

>I got held back twice in high school, but now I'm getting a Ph.D. at an Ivy League institution
>When I was 26, I went on a date with a 37 year old professor
>I'm currently in a relationship with 2 women. One is a year older than I am, the other is 6 years younger.

I dont hate muslims at all.
Just mexicans. Cant stand them
Would jump for joy if we nuked mexico

Could that same point be made in an artificial reality that only corresponds to the same feelings in our minds and is the experience the same despite it being an artificial world?

Is that rock actually a rock? Because our eyes tell us it's a rock and our touch tells us it's solid? Is what is true based on observation? Perhaps truth of the same observations and experiences can be replicated and uploaded into a duplicate clone of the same brain and what would be different of the person or would their be any difference at all?

This is going to come across all wrong
>work on roof for a living
>standing on top of high rise building
>turn head sideways
>realize we are not standing up straight
>we are litterally sideways 24/7 our entire life
changes your perspective of the world. We are so small and insignificant

we are not yet dynamic enough to obtain truth not involved in such mediums. if that rock is in another dimension or hyperactivly pops in and out of more complex abstraction it maintains its truth if you can reach it or not. A player on a online game sipping a tea is unknown to all players, and even housemates but the tea is still a thing.

Perhaps you and I are not so different. We just have different desired targets for weapons of mass destruction. I want to wipe out all Muslims, specifically Arab Muslims and starting with Mecca.

Pretty sure OP just hates fucking them. Maybe doesn't like that cornchip smell

same

Unless you did not observe the player sipping tea, was the tea really there? Even if you were in the same house, and the odor off his breath fumed the scent of tea, told you he just had a sip of tea, would that qualify as a true statement? Is that testimony of this said person existing through past experiences of observation and up until this point enough to tell you this person exists? It is safe to assume you are conscious of you, are you conscious of anyone else like this said person? What qualifies for existence even if it's information?

I'm in love with my girlfriend

I also hate niggers

in your world does nothing exist until you acknowledge it? because you should know I'm working up a fart.

Truth is relative. You guys need sleep

I cant hate black people, bc they have helped me out so many times. I have no idea why. Black people just like me.
Im dead serious, black people always talk to me.
I was sitting in my truck, and a older black man comes up to talk about my truck. Said he had one also. I just smiled and he walked off.
I litterally cannot hate people whonhave done zero shit to me.
See a crowd of 18 yr old teenagers up to no good. Pants sagging, look like erug dealers. Blocking the side walk down town. I just said fuck it and walked right through them.
Never said a word to me.

AJP is the most beautiful woman that has ever lived and ever will.

If a tree fell and no one heard it, then no. It did not make a sound. If a tree fell and someone testified they heard it, then I can only trust what they said to be true without certain if it did make a sound. Even if the sound was loud enough to be heard and agreed upon by the village, I cannot be certain that observation and testimony alone is absolute. I can only be more inclined to think that it is, not that it really is.

In the core of all this, I believe that I cannot be certain if anything can be true or real.

Claiming so voids your claim. if you truly understood, you would know one could never fully understand.

Because most (not all, not by a long shot) People just don't want any bullshit, they're just like you or me, trying to make it day to day.

are you knowledgeable of it and its nuance? from my end i can tell you of it, but my sleeping roommate neither considers it or knows of it unless it becomes too relevant to be unaware of.

Even if you saw it yourself, You could not justy it being 100% true, as eyes and ears have failed us before.

Your experience only testifies that you have met a category of people who do not fit the stereotype (or possible statistics) of undesirable behavior. You have been fortunate, perhaps the same fortune may pass on to other experiences with minorities of other ethnicities.

Most experiences with blacks have also been kind to me. I still believe they have a problem based on facts/stats, articles, and personal stories about them elsewhere.

are you ok annon? do you have a support system and maybe a caretaker of some kind?

how are you digesting food right now? are you aware of each bite from lip to asshole? or are you as anemic and frail as your concept?

That is exactly why I cannot trust my senses. There have been false senses of all kinds. What is is not what was, the law of thermodynamics has bestowed me with results that all things change/evolve in time. Unlike others, I do separate myself that what I know or believe now - I will not limit it to tomorrow. I'm willing to be wrong or change what I believe, I just need to expose myself to further study knowledge or wisdom.

>new fag
Hahahaha

The same, i have no problem being wrong, if there is a better/more efficient/more accurate answer.

This is not an argument

um...

God doesn't exist.

its just...

I am no biologist, I understand that if I eat, I will excrete whether or not I feel the entire process or not. I have never stopped eating, so I cannot be for sure if I will stop excreting. I do understand that it is easy to criticize any concept than it is to build one of your own, despite the criticism is constructive or not.

If the outcome is always the same in a situation, and past experiences testify to this, does this mean that it can never change?

Anybody who believes there is no god wanders the void

your senses are thin as fuck

>He is The Chosen One

Anybody who believes people who don't believe in God "wanders the void" are schizophrenic retards.

so your not opposed to things happening without your awareness, care, or even thought? like a tree making sound in a forest if anyone is there to hear or not?

I once had a couple (white) come up to me in a park and start calling me by some random guys name. They insisted they knew me. I told them to basically fuck off.
(Not the first time either)
>Not a people person

Why do random people talk to me. While
single women dont.
>reeeeeeeeee

What is pink and why is not there?

something unicorn shaped was using it at the time.

Im 100% convinced the only way to get a legitimate girlfriend is through a group of friends. Otherwise, its not pretty.

I don't think you being a beta cuck allows that to be counted as a fact for everyone else.

That's funny, because the only proven fraud of the two is Donald Trump. He's actually settled in Court hundreds of times. Email scandal is taken way out of proportions. To anyone with their critical faculties undimmed by partisan rage or calculation, Trump is obviously a con-man.

>won't reveal tax returns
>claim credit for acts of charity others funded
>won't reveal own medical records while calling Hillary the dying one

He's a film-flam politicians. Doesn't need policies, he only needs to please his angry crowd.

I'm not from the US

I'm not saying it did not make a sound with absolution, I'm just inclined not to believe it did. Much like the digestive process you aforementioned, it is relied on trust the same sequence will happen even if we are not aware of it, but that is based on trust, and what we trust is not always guaranteed. But you did make a point I need to reassess.

Okay. But does having stronger senses give a person a higher self-awareness? Can having a higher self-awareness be achieved?

I've been called many times by my brothers name by people who once knew him. Neither I nor he are able to see our likeness.

feminism is cancer
and so is instagram and facebook
most girls now are a wast of time and space

I'm a jock and everyone else is a nerd

That's unfortunate. I wondered why telescopes saw pink in the absence of anything.

we live currently in a visceral medium, you posses a fulcrum of kinetic potential.

all the thought does not equal one action.
try for both.
in the meantime while were all mouth-breathing into the ear of potential, plant a tree.
the next generation could use all the help it can get.

That is exactly why I distanced myself from atheism.

The mitochondria is the powerhouse of the cell.

yeah, that's cool and all, but my point of view is absolute so when i die, you all do, too.

Perhaps donating to business or charities that make it their business to produce trees in tree farms would be a more practical approach since they have the experience, farming equipment, and know how to mass produce them on a level to meet consumption for population and slightly more for good measure.

animals should be legal.

Good point. I'll get on that shit after work tomorrow.