I am married and had the first tim sex since October 2015 yesterday. AMA

I am married and had the first tim sex since October 2015 yesterday. AMA

Pic unrelated

why haven't you had sex since october 2015?

Because my wife was pregnant, then our daugter was born, I moved out the bedroom because the baby cried a lot so we got used to live 2 different lifes.

do you think you made the right choice there?

I absolutely do. I love my wife and we talked shit out the other night. She got back on the pill and we are gonna try to fuck at least 2 times a week.

sounds like you should be doing alright then
why didn't you have sex while she was pregnant?

My gf and I live in the same house with our 1 year old. I've been thinking about moving into a seperate room from her so we can have our own space and do what we want with our rooms. Would you recommend it OP? We fight a lot so it might help?

Setting a sex schedule is the quickest way to to make it boring. Passion Cred Forumsro.

Wtf?!
I love Sarah Silverman now!

We did until she hit the 8th month or so. It was uncomftable for her and so we cuddled a lot and shit instead of having sex. It was cool for me though...thought it wolud last for 2-3 month.

I fuck my pregnant girlfriend almost daily, I don't get this.

Moving into another room defintly was a good idea. It was like having your own little kingdom and we both have a room to pull back if we are to stressed. But I will move back into the bedroom as sosn the baby moves in her own room. Which will happen round about december

Why havent you been having sex with mares instead?

We just read an articel in a parenting magazine and the Sexdocter ther said that making appointment for sex is a good idea to get back to routine. So we will give it a shot.

i feel you op, the wife and i have sex maybe once ever 2-3 months. although i'm party to blame, the sex is so awful now i'd rather just beat off, so I don't initiate anymore. she stopped initiating about 3 years ago.

As I said, we had Sex till she hit the 8th month. Then she felt uncomfortable having sex..

Saw that after I commented, will find out if that's my life in two months.

Mares, man.
They love sex.

I know where you are coming from, but we both want to chance things and so we going to have sex 2 times a week whatsoever. It is not very romantic but if it works..great. If not - whats too loose?

Hope your Girl will go a different wqay. The wife of my best friend was horny as hell in the last weeks of her pregnany. She even called him in the middle of the night when we were getting drunk and playing ps4.

I'm the same way. Only been married 2 months, but I was only her 2nd so she sucks. She doesn't know how to initiate it, or be sexy and tease me or anything either. I do, however, love her and would die for her. So I put up with it.

I forgot to add, only been married 2 months, been together 5 years.

they say if you have sex with a pregnant girl and its a boy, he will be gay

ITT: Cucks

Shut up you underage faggot. You probably don't even know what cuck means. Come in a thread with real men, married men, and talk shit using the term all the bitches on here started saying lately and think it's cool. Fuck off.

Yeah after our kids were born the sex life died. But it came back: today we fucked in the morning before breakfast, then I came home from work early and she blew me before the kids came home from school.

I might do the same. Our kid sleeps with us so the bed is cramped.

You will see it will work out perfectly fine for you guys.

That's cool, if she's decent in bed. Mine sucks. It used to not be that way.

Mine used to be amazing in bed, could be sexy and a tease, and really wild when she wanted to be. Now she's just boring.

> real men
> wife won't fuck me

lol, its gets no realer than that

Diminishing returns

You don't look at pussy the 100th time like you did the first time...

Very true

Nice Quadubs

Set her straight and put the kid in the other room.

Nah, not yet. Its easier for my wife becaus she ist still breastfeeding. As soon the baby sleep all through the nighzt we gonna move it in the kids room. Bit as long as it needs mommy it'll stay. I am cool with that..

Congrats OP.

Genuinely happy for you, hope it continues

Anyone got any men fucking female dogs?