Hey Cred Forums, I'm considering doing some shrooms tonight. What are some good movies I could check out?

hey Cred Forums, I'm considering doing some shrooms tonight. What are some good movies I could check out?
also stoner thread I guess?

Don't watch fucking movies. Listen to some trippy music, or better yet go the fuck outside and look at nature.

I live in the city, lots of people/cars n shit out at night

Go on the roof and try to see the collective auras around the stars with intelligent civilizations orbiting them.

leon the professional
anything tarintino
the 1967 jungle book

I need movie recs too but you should really just listen to music or silence while tripping IMO

Look for something funny with a lot of bright colors, that's really fast paced. I watched pain and gain on shrooms, and I freaked out the entire time. I had no idea what was going on.

The Simpson's movie might be good. It's got a lot of weird scenes too. Step brothers, super bad, the interview are good too. Watch something you haven't seen before.

Also smoke weed. Makes it 1000x better.

Why the fuck would you watch a movie while you're hallucinating? Go outside and sit on your deck, pussy.

Red vs blue

The Lorax, trust me, you don't need complex movies, just fucking colors

Why do I never get Sativa in ct? Is ondica all these is around here

Don't listen to these fags. TV on shrooms is the way to go.

>TV on shrooms is the way to go.
>>have a chance to see things from a much different perspective
>>>do the same shit you always do
You're what's wrong with millennials. You become numb watching TV. Just the commercials alone are horrid, and they're the majority of what's on.

Their drugs. He's not going to have a life changing experience, unless he goes to jail. Your telling him to go run around fucked up on drugs. He isn't going to see shit from another perspective. He'll be high for a while and then he'll come down. It's no different from drinking or smoking weed.

I couldn't focus for longer than 10 seconds on a TV when on shrooms.

yee buddy shrooms/weed are my fav combo

I disagree

>It's no different from drinking or smoking weed.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

TV sucks bruh. Fuck that. Go outside.

Holy shit. OP if you take advice from a kid who can't even spell and string his sentences together corrently, you are autistic.

>He isn't going to see shit from another perspective
Have you never tripped? And neither I or any of the other Anons told him to run around fucked up on drugs. I said he ought to go out on his porch and enjoy what there is to see out there.

You're a fucking joke if you think TV is as stimulating or interesting as being outside, or at the very least, left to some peace and quiet. Not staring at a fucking screen like a zombie

bump

This is retarded.

OP listen to everyone else. Go outside, get some fresh air, and enjoy the sights while taking a journey through your thoughts. It's much more rewarding that way.

agreed. Go outside, bring some good music, watch the stars.

should i go back to my stoner ways for a week or 2 or should i for the most part stay a sober bloke

pro's

con's

list appreciated

Coming from a mmj patient, this pic is 100% bullshit.

sober obviously.

psychedelics and hallucinogens in general are different then most drugs

Explain.

I smoke every day. I can't stop myself. Get out before it's too late.

whats your reasoning behind that suggestion

any hookups in Tampa bay area ?

I got trades too if that's good

never had a problem quitting honestly i cant smoke errr day i get sick of it after awhile

Danny Darko

Don't be a pussy

The less often you smoke the less you have to smoke to get stoned off your ass. It's ok to smoke frequently, but not so much that you have to burn like a half gram to get high for 45 minutes kek

Weak willed faggot. Find shit to distract yourself

You'll be able to be more productive.

There are some indicas that will make you feel stimulated or five you a strong head buzz and there are plenty of sativas that make you relaxed, contain high cbd, and other sedating cannabinoids and terpenes.

I've done shrooms a lot. I've really tripped my balls off a few times. I agree being outside is cool. I skateboarded on shrooms for hours, and it was a lot of fun. Op wanted to watch TV, and that's awesome. It's way more stimulating. It's bright flashing lights, and loud sounds in your face.

Also that altered perspective is you being retarded because you are on drugs. I convinced myself while on shrooms that my life was a dream, and I if I could remember how to wake up, I would wake up in my bed as a little kid. Then I came down, and realized that's retarded.

Lot of suggestions for what you should do, I would say you should keep as many options open as possible. You never know what will grab your attention when you're tripping, and it could easily be something you'd never expect while straight.

Give*, stupid autocorrect

koyaanisqatsi

That said, go play outside.

accurate

damn that is actually a good suggestion. I would also recommend baraka or samsara.
But yes go outside dude.

nigga, what?

yeah i prolly wouldn't have much of a tolerance its been awhile, also i don't know what it is but i get sick of being stoned if i go on a binder for a week or 2 and then end up takin a t-break

the boy and the beast, not even a question

I guess the thing is that I don't normally watch tv so on shrooms it becomes kind of a mind blowing thang for me

Don't do it if you're tired. Like seriously my first trip on some shit I grew myself, I smoked weed, it was great. I was tripping balls, room was rolling and I was having a blast.
Until I realized how fucking ungodly tired I was.
But could not for the fucking life of me fall asleep.
Six more fucking hours before I said fuck it and pulled a third all nighter. When I finally came all the way down I slept for two and a half days.
For fucks sakes be well rested, eat well and feel well.

Watch "Tale of tales."

Its colorful, its serious, its about Italian fairytales and it is NOT a childrens movie. The casting is also incredibly perfect. It will fuck with you in a good way but it also gives you breaks.

>For fucks sakes be well rested, eat well and feel well.

this

Watch interstella 5555

This is good advice. For some reason it's hard to sleep after shrooms. If you do them at night you might not sleep much after, if at all.

Def listen to music on shrooms, something calming but with some bass. For tv, find something with colors. Or just watch cartoons. Man I haven't had shrooms in like ten fucken years. You anons talking about shrooms is making me want to get a grow kit since no one in this city sells anymore.

Bull shit. I slept good when I used to eat shrooms

I watched the 4th kind on shroomz. It was intense

I have also experienced this on past shroom trips
also cid for that matter

When you feel like you are dying, you are in this life. You will see the signs for when you need to transfer to your next life. Dont miss them.

Don't think I could handle that.
Probably the most fucked up movie I ever watched on shrooms was the Devil's Rejects- needless to say, I didn't get far into it

Ferngully.

If you have Netflix I'd recommend watching Samsara. It's a video compilation of a bunch of nature-y shit that makes for some pretty nice visuals. I watched it the last time I hippy flipped (shrooms & molly), and let's just say shit melted. Have a nice trip, OP.

Dont pay attention to things to small.Dont pay attention to things to small.Dont pay attention to things to small.Dont pay attention to things too small.Dont pay attention to things to small.Dont pay attention to things too small.Dont pay attention to things to small.Dont pay attention to things to small.

being sober is all pros.

Smoking / drinking is just stealing happiness from later to have now

>stealing happiness from later to have now

thats drinkin man....

>a mmj patient

nigger I can complain my legs move too much and get a card. that statement means literally nothing

Doesn't help I can't sleep most nights anyway. And can't really stay awake during the day, but I do it anyway because it's expected of me. So I don't sleep a lot and when I do I'm practically comatose for anywhere from 12-40 hours straight. Fucking blows

im not a fan of movies on shrooms. I like to play games. talk to friends. or lounge about looking into space while I hold onto the grass for dear life so I dont fly off.

fucking good times

Comedy, nothing better than forgeting your high, like losing your sides

Definitely something with lots of color and shit happening. Alice in Wonderland, the new version or animated, would be a good pick.