Just a reminder that when Hillary is voted into office you Americunts will lose your guns...

Just a reminder that when Hillary is voted into office you Americunts will lose your guns. Maybe then you can join the rest of the modern world.

Other urls found in this thread:

money.cnn.com/news/cnnmoney-investigates/nra-funding-donors/
fivethirtyeight.com/contributors/nate-silver/
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/national-polls/
fivethirtyeight.com/features/a-users-guide-to-fivethirtyeights-2016-general-election-forecast/
youtube.com/watch?v=bnoFKskvSq4
freebeacon.com/politics/david-brock-offers-money-new-dirt-donald-trump/
washingtonexaminer.com/homeland-eyes-special-declaration-to-take-charge-of-elections/article/2600592
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow, you have no idea how the United States government actually works.

>americunts
>guns will be taken away
>doesn't know US citizens have right to bear arms, and is specifically stated in Americas Bill of Rights
So where are YOU from, OP?

Your right to bear arms is taken away all of the time. She will just make it easier until you won't have them.

She's going to lose. She's literally SO unlikeable not even the dems can stand her, she weaseled her way into politics like a Jew snake thing. She's just annoying to look at.

>Just a reminder that when Hillary is voted into office you Americunts will lose your guns

Doubt it. Democrats want to keep the gun debate alive. It keeps people arguing and voting, and is something they can use to blame republicans for shit.

Besides that, banning of guns would be a last straw that most of the country would not put up with, and unthinkably bad things would result. I have attached a picture of perhaps the world's most perfect vagina in the hopes that it will draw your attention to my post.

They want to make it to where the whites get checked for background info. , criminal records, etc. and they'll allow muslims to have guns to "rid of Islamaphobia in our country"

KEK. Lose your guns if you don't pass a background check... ...as it should be.

Join them in doing what, pray tell? Grabbing our ankles and eagerly awaiting the big meaty halal penis to culturally enrich our western assholes?

Nah, fuck off.

This country would descend into total chaos if they tried to take the guns but they may actually be getting cocky enough to try.

That'll just lead into an increase in smuggling guns and buying them without the state being on the lookout for such activities.

Soon part of that check will include checking the FBI suspected terrorist list. They can put whoever on that for any reason. More than likely everyone will end up on it. Poof guns gone.

Yes she's annoying and a lot of people hate her BUT, the alternative is the embodiment of racism, bigotry, and he would be the american equivalent of that north korean guy. So ethnics + liberals will elect Hillary, same way they elected Obama twice. Can't wait for Cred Forums in November, like you Trump people will probably livestream suicides and shit kek

Join the rest of the world being a bunch of passive faggots?

>No guns
Nope, at most she'll make it NEAR impossible to get a gun, but still possible.
>join The rest of the world
Join The rest of the world doing what? Join in getting cucked by Muslims every 5 seconds?

just a reminder, OP is a fucking moron.

America is great at creating terrorists.

/thread

Isolation leads to the downfalls of a civilization

you're not even trying

Nah. We trump people livestream people become Canadian citizens and live a shit life there

They already do this trick with "domestic violence", a charge which you can be slapped with for the most minor of offenses and that they are constantly expanding.

Wrong! American's are not Stupid Enough to Vote Hillary into office.

Nope. She'll die. Poor health.

The thumbnail looks like she has a ballsack between her legs. No penis, just a ballsack.

They are in the process of replacing the rest of her with Android parts.

What a cuck you are good sir. Please kys. This bait is filthy.

Also, she literally has more armed security than the current Prez you fuckin magpiie. Again kys.

They ARE stupid enough to vote Trump and Hillary as the two primary nominees

she won't win, trump can do it we just have to believe!

Then that setttles it. We replace her batteries with Samsung's new Galaxy Note 7

Yea. We are fucked now. I figure vote for the biggest douche - Trump. Then the morning news will be like a Saturday morning cartoon every day for four years.

>will lose your guns

You sound as retarded as the right wing retards we have running loose here. Outlawing private gun ownership in the US would be a lost cause from the start, and more trouble than it's worth. There are millions of weapons already in private hands, and no real effort has been made to keep track of most of them. Good luck tracking them down, and confiscating them without starting an armed revolt in the process.

Also, I don't care what your interpretation of the Second Amendment is, because it is irrelevant. I agree that it was likely talking about organized state/territorial militias, rather than private citizens. Doesn't matter. In practice it's always been taken to mean private ownership, which establishes a legal precedent for that interpretation. The Supreme Court (who's opinions are relevant as they have the final word on all legal matters within the US) has ruled that because of this precedent, private ownership is a constitutionally protected right, and cannot simply be ignored or stricken on a whim. It will take an amendment to the Constitution to change. This means that the Executive and Legislative branches have to agree to pass it, and then hand it over to the states to ratify (2/3 majority vote iirc). Good fucking luck. On getting it through Congress alone, good fucking luck.

>5 billion Campus

Wut? U actually think this is just for R&D/Manufacturing phones? HA.

These fuckin Jews are something else I tell ya.

You're aware she has like a 1 percent lead now right? This isn't a gimmie for patient zero

I just posted this today...did you steal it?

This. Americans are stupid enough to still believe that the two party system in any way represents them.

Get fucked pussyfag crybaby

Not gonna happen.

Nope.

annnnnnnnndddd nope.

Would you say Hillary isn't racist?

I would lick this all fucking day.

Fucking Gary Johnson didn't even know what Aleppo was. Even the non-primary parties are fucked this year.

>Eight years.

And who/what represents you? A piece of paper?

Cuban here, im voting for the golden emperor.

so you're saying they are stupid enough to vote dumbf in?

Yeah but every day there are articles "Why Hillary's lead is larger than it looks" or "Why Trump's polls are closer than they look". They can skew the numbers any which way they want, I don't trust anything until election day

You're a fucking dumbass op

You have to back

just wait for the debates it'll be a bloodbath

are you actually retarded? Hillary is very moderate and considering the money in the gun lobby, there is no way she will do shit.

>are you actually retarded?
of course

I've been a registered libertarian for 20 years and voted that way for that time. When i heard "what's an aleppo?", i knew i couldn't vote for this guy.

So fucking what? He had the decency to admit he fucked up, which neither other candidate would do. Hillary would get soft pitched by the left wing media, and Trump would bullshit his way through. Johnson doesn't have the same resources they do, and he didn't get the security briefings they did. If that's the worst he's done what's the problem?

Trump thinks turning America into an isolated country will make it prosper, kek. His plans will fail, he can't snap his fingers and make a wall, congress won't allow half the things he wants. Same with Hillary, ,congress won't let her do what she wants either. Correct me if I'm wrong though, I don't know too much about Amerifag governments.

>article headlines
>doesn't understand how mass media works

cute

It doesn't fucking matter. That's like asking "What is ISIS?" During a fucking interview

Just a reminder that no one wants the job of going door to door to "take" our guns. They just want to make it harder to get your hands on certain types of guns and ammo and possibly place more restrictions on where you can carry and how.

The only thing I fear from a Hillary administration is that SJWs will continue to thrive under her watch and harm free speech. Then again, if Trump wins, they'll moan and bitch and protest and they'll be all we ever heard about until the second Great Depression is brought on by Trump's Hooveresque economic policies.

Blah blah, anyway, I'm voting for Hilloli.

>300 million guns, more than a hundred million gun owners.

Good luck with that.

Not to mention the huge illegality of it. also quads.

>quads of truth
If trump wins, every minority group will riot and protest.
If Hillary wins, every diehard republican will riot and protest
Good luck, America

You assume all of them will rise up. Also checked.

I have a couple caches buried throughout my property, just in case shit hits the fan. That being said, that's a hell of an exaggeration. Hillary isn't going to take away your guns. She's a pussy. She'd even have trouble getting legislation to her desk to limit magazine capacity. She's a product of political convenience. Anything too difficult, history tells us, she simply won't do.

right on user

>embodiment
>that north korean guy
>elect Obama

sooo, welfare democrats keeping the american black down isn't racist? The biggest racists in american history where actually republicans this whole time? The real answer for both is no. Get real dude

No it isn't. Isis has been all over the news for the last what, 4 years now? Aleppo has been on the news for 15 minutes, and will be gone in 15 minutes. He's human, he makes mistakes, and admits fault when he does. He takes shits that would be better presidents than the other two clowns.

every diehard republican has been rioting and protesting ever since OBUMMAR was elected

>If Hillary wins, every diehard republican will riot and protest

Playing devil's advocate here, but conservatives typically don't riot. They'll protest and make a big stink about how she cheated and whatnot and annoy the shit out of everyone, but they're not going to nigger out and turn the entire U.S. into Ferguson.

In the past I would've agreed with you, but in the past I never thought we'd have gay marriage or shit like Obamacare. If Hillary wins, she could pick two more Justices, and the US would be fucked. The 4 libs on the court have already shown a blatant disregard for the Constitution, just making shit up and calling it law. Or making decisions based on what laws other countries have.

I honestly don't think the 2nd amendment will stand if Hillary wins. Same with religious freedom for any church that doesn't whole-heartedly endorse gay marriage and abortion. There is no right they will not trample on to get what they want.

tbh nothing will really change. The hegemon will continue as is. Global stability will remain.

But she isn't gonna win

>The 4 libs on the court have already shown a blatant disregard for the Constitution, just making shit up and calling it law.

Please cite some examples of the SCOTUS liberals making up legislation and declaring it legal.

I would never stand in line to turn in my guns.

libertards have made this better-than-thou argument since the 80's. He's just a more obscure clown who only whiny bitches would vote for

>Maybe then you can join the rest of the modern world.

Meaning what, blindly following whatever your despotic ruler says without question? Depending on the government to protect you when your life is threatened by some psychopath or common robber? Join you in allowing Islam to take over your country and kill you if they wish, because your government determined that the ordinary citizen is undeserving of, or is just plain too stupid to know what to do if you had the means to defend yourself?

You're a fucking idiot who believes everything he reads, hears, or sees in your skewed, half-assed, government controlled media. So, just shut the fuck up about something that you know absolutely nothing about.

This.

This election is a fucking disgrace. I'm ashamed to be an American. I wish my home state of California would secede.

Truth.

So I guess was saying we need Hillary to prevent ChimpOut 2017? I don't think we should enable this type of retardation.

Roe v Wade

the democrats cheated clinton in though, liberals are only stupid to the extent that they vote for the candidate served up to them by the DNC

>religious freedom for any church that doesn't whole-heartedly endorse gay marriage and abortion
Separation of church and state goes both ways, user. I'm a liberal and I know a ton of liberals, and I don't know anyone who would want to force an individual church to marry two fags. I think it's retarded to teach that being gay is wrong, but I think all sorts of shit taught by religion is retarded. They're in no danger of losing the right to continue being retarded.

This year is going to be tough on the nominees, either of them wins; America will complain, liberals and/or conservatives, plus they won't be allowed to put mostly any of their plans into motion.

> Hillary supporter
> not American

Sounds about right.

Nice digits

Sweet bait, that ruling was unconstitutional how?

So...upholding a lower court's decision that restrictive abortion laws violated the 9th and 14th Amendments was an example of SCOTUS libs pulling some sort of legislation out of their ass and declaring it law?

>this

If you're going to do this shit, op, put it on /k/.

more like smart enough not to vote for hillary

Political shit is against the rules on /k/

white ppl dont riot

I take it you're too underage to remember how fucking dumb and mismanaged george w's term was?

No they don't

Thanks, friend

Whaaaaaaaa

Trump will be a lame duck going in. That much is clear. If he wins the election, the Democrats will likely gain control of both Houses during the mid-term elections. Not that that even matters.

Trump is not liked by the Republican Party leaders at all. Some of them have not been shy about criticizing him publicly, or even openly endorsing Clinton. If they somehow came to control both houses 100% Trump is still a lame duck.

Of course there are always executive orders. Congress can't do much about those except whine. The Supreme Court however can, and you'd better bet you ass will. It doesn't matter what he tries to do, the other two branches of the Federal Government are going to block him every step of the way. He could literally figure out how to eradicate war, poverty, crime, disease and famine forever, and they will still block that shit, because he's not part of their fucking club.

sounds like you haven't seen a celebration of a major sports event before

Holy fucking shit

Hey! He kept this country safe, god damn it! And after Saddam flew them planes into them towers, he invaded Afghanistan even though Sadamma bin Laden was in Pakistan, but you cain't blame 'im for that. Anyway, then we went to Iraq to get Saddam...again...because 9/11...FREEDOM!

>when people bring up the right to bear arms.

I disagree with taking away guns, and all that good shit, but stop saying this. It is referring to the right of the individual states and collections of townships and civilians to form and keep a standing militia in order to protect themselves. Not for the individual. You only ever quote half of what is there.

A few things.
It would matter if both Congress and the executive branch are the same party because they get to put in a new supreme Court Justice.

Also executive orders only apply to the executive branch. Like the DEA and FBI.

Won't need to. Gun ownership is skyrocketing in the uncucked US. And those gun owners vote and hire special interests groups like the NRA to reign hell on gun grabbing politicians.

Just look at how conceal carry has proliferated in the US in the past couple of decades. Anti-gunners have lost. California, New York, Hawaii, Illinois, and New Jersey are the last battlegrounds left on gun control. I give it about 10 years before gun rights are restored in these states and gun grabbing politicians start changing their tune.

We'll be watching the continued cucking of nogunz Europe in the mean time. Oh happy day.

Double trips of steadfast resolution.

That doesn't bother me nearly as much as the ignorance of the populace regarding the buyout of our democracy.

>And who/what represents you?

Surely not anyone who is on the payroll of Goldman Sachs, the Koch brothers, Exxon Mobile, or any of their ilk; paying off anyone they can sink their hooks into in order to promote their self-centered false narrative. Bernie was doing a pretty good job representing my views, but what's done is done.

>voters hire special interest groups
wew laddy

Drunken Celebration =/= Riot

So by your definition Marti Gras and Spring Break and the Super Bowl / World Series / Stanley Cup are considered Riots? I don't see cop cars burning and riot police holding back protesters from burning stores and looting at any of those events.

Wait u faggits dont think that the US government has for decades been cracking down on guns?

Lmao. Gun rights being stripped everywhere. Impossible to have a gun in NY.

you do see shit on fire, but typically few cops bc white people

sources?

>all able bodied men over 17 who are eligible for military service are considered militia of the US

It's like you don't even know the law.

Kek no. There's cops when things get too out of hand, but not riot police with armored trucks and tear gas launchers. There's never been a need for that at any such event

Citation needed. What it actually says is that because militias are important for common defense, individuals must be allowed to have guns. What are militias made up of user?

Militias are made up of civilians dumb ass. The minutemen of the revolution were militia and they were just a bunch of farmers and shop keepers.

because they're white, and thus only get "broken up" by police presence and not KANGZ UPRISING HIGH ALERT riot cops

Holy hell. Someone talking sense.

so, what? we can't enlist if we're not farmers and shopkeepers?

Well to be fair blm riots can get pretty gnarly. Baltimore burned for days, of course that was also because the mayor did fuck all to stop it

true, it might not have gotten that out of hand had the police not reacted in kind is all I'm saying

When is the last time you heard of a gang of white folks looting the liquor store and the foot locker before setting the town on fire?

Doesn't happen.

You have to pay to be part of the NRA. I'm a member, hence I'm hiring them to lobby for the second amendment in DC.

Hate to break it to you user, but Trump has no chance.

I disagree with OP's fear mongering though. It's impossible for her to single-handedly repeal the second amendment. I'm not even convinced that she would try.

last time you hear of black people doing explicitly that?

The NSA bought off most of the Senate and House. They will vote against every single legislation that regulates guns. They couldn't even pass a watered down background check bill.

Plus, Second Amendment makes it impossible. It's not like Democrats even proposed a gun ban.

More than 3 states vote in the election, user...

>No chance
>Literally a great chance on a biased as fuck leftie site

WRONG!

95 percent of states are liberal on guns. You can own a gun in shithole NYC, but you need a permit and magazines cannot exceed 7 rounds.

>538
>biased
pick only one

sure, but the overwhelming amount of money that they (and other special interest groups) accrue comes from corporate contributions and lobbyists paid for by corporations/upper-class

Basically every week since Katrina hit.

You are stupid

>Founded by Nate silver
>Not fucking biased at all

looks like somebody doesn't understand the electoral college

>enlist

You fags seem to forget that whole point of a militia is to have civilian soldiers be available to fight at a moments notice if needed, while still performing their primary roles in society. Professional soldiers are fighters year round with no other purpose than to be prepared to fight or perform supporting roles within the military. The soldiers are not and can not trained to be farmers and shop keepers, etc. where as those civilians need very little training in order to fight.

Captcha: Select the store fronts

very intelligent and verifiable argument sir, I concede my case

Just a reminder that when Trump's president, It'll be like the time your father said he's coming home for your birthday, but he never did.

>A healthy breakfast being necessary to good health, the right of the people to keep and bear eggs shall not be infringed.

Now please tell me, who has the right to keep and bear eggs? A breakfast or the people?

>hurr nate silver is biased cuz fox news told me so

Yeah what a bunch of fucking babies.

and how exactly do people get paid to be ready to defend our territory at a moment's notice? Is that not the purpose of national guard dipshit?

Nigger

Wrong. NRA is mostly powered and funded by individuals who vote. We're taking this country back from nogun cucks.

money.cnn.com/news/cnnmoney-investigates/nra-funding-donors/

virgin

Aint nobody going to shoot any cops.
They are going to bitch and moan and turn those guns in. And you fucking know it. Your not going to risk ypur job, house, family over a gun.

Nate Silver is far more interested in the accuracy of his site's predictions than playing partisan politics. Besides he doesn't even own 538 anymore, he sold it to ESPN.

But that's wrong. Not even by opinion, I mean that argument is factually, and grammatically wrong.

Uh no. I read his list of articles faggot fivethirtyeight.com/contributors/nate-silver/

His shit is biased. His site is biased into taking polls that favor clinton.

It's the white man's fault I drove dat stolen car through a bonfire. Dem crackas forced me to do it because oppression n shit.

To be fair, they get pretty rowdy up in Canada during Hockey season.

>Just a reminder that when Hillary is voted into office you Americunts will lose your guns. Maybe then you can join the rest of the modern world.
The rest of the world is socialist and dysfunctional. Fuck 'em!

>being this blatantly oblivious to the point

Militias are volunteers. And not volunteers that enlist, enlisting is basically your application to the job and BCT is your interview. AIT is your on the job training. Militias on the other hand are a strictly volunteer , unpaid force that requires little or no training at all. The national guard is still formal, and as such employs trained, well armed and well protected soldiers. Soldiers and the national guard go where they are needed to fight, militias stay in place and continue their civilian jobs until the fights comes to them.

Hillary will elect liberal supreme court justice tipping the scale in favor of her. Then they just rule that the constitution meant only police miltary have guns. End of guns.

>taking polls that favor clinton
Bullshit. Name one poll missing from this list:

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/national-polls/

Squad rollin' out

>Just because he sold it mean s he doesn't take part in it anymore

You mean end of government. People will not surrender their guns like limp dicked Austrailians.

>ignores the first sentence
And taking part is a far cry from ownership. I'm sure he still contributes but he certainly doesn't call the shots anymore.

>Will only defend himself or others if he is paid to do so

Give you $20 to kill yourself.

great meme! did you get that from twitter?

Join the rest of the modern 3rd world.

FTFY

Yeah but look at the Trump polls weighted less and the "adjusted" favoring giving points to clinton and taking from Trump?

Funny exactly what I said about Trump winning see we agree on something

Exactly.

You could replace the dependent "A well regulated militia" clause with anything, say, "The Red Indian being a deadly threat to settlers on the frontier" or "Wild bears being dangerous beasts" and it would not change the "right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed" one bit.

>Trump thinks turning America into an isolated country will make it prosper, kek. His plans will fail, he can't snap his fingers and make a wall, congress won't allow half the things he wants.

You have no idea what this election is about. The global bankers are scared to death of the American Free Enterprise system going into space. Once American capitalism has the high ground, their fiat currency and bullshit global economy is useless and they know it.

What will happen is a century from now, there will be two sovereign human political bodies. The greater United States of America with about a hundred stars on the flag.

There will be states on the Moon, Mars and other planets. Then there is the socialist World Union that the criminal bankers churn and exploit making it a third world country.

America never falls to socialism.

>The former owner who is editor in chief has no sway
>Silver has no vested interest in biasing his shit to making someone he wants to win win and also influence people to feel like a certain person will be a winner to make his predictions "accurate"

>The model weights each poll by its sample size, how recently it was conducted, and the historical accuracy and methodology of the polling firm.
It isn't a coincidence that the polls that favor Trump are from polling firms with poor historical accuracy.

Their grading model is completely objective. Stop trying to make it sound like it's subjective.

so someone who serves "year round with no other purpose than to be prepared to fight or perform supporting role within the military" is supposed to generate an income by being an unpaid, independent militia member how...?
Hold onto that $20 buddy, some brave mouthbreather may need it to feed themself

Clinton will die during a debate live on TV.

>The former owner who is editor in chief has no sway
Again, sway != the final word. He is not the owner, he does not call the shots. I don't know why this is so hard for you to understand.

>Silver has no vested interest in biasing his shit
Exactly. He has a vested interest in keeping it UNbiased. Any bias is going to reduce his prediction accuracy, and any reduction in prediction accuracy will cause people to stop relying on his predictions and go elsewhere.

if you knew the first thing about the global economy you would know that shit will divebomb the moment we retract from it. We don't manufacture shit, we and all other western nations import everything of necesity from poor countries.

Now you're just talking all retarded. 4th grade reading comprehension was rough for you wasn't it? This has to be a troll. How the fuck do you assume the paid professional soldier is the unpaid volunteer militia fighter. Where do you even put that shit together?

Not sure if you're a foreigner, or a product of our horrible American public schools. Either way, try to keep up with the conversation, you half-literate twit.

>The model then adjusts each poll based on """other factors""".

>rule that the constitution meant only police military

>being this retarded

how in the hell

Because ESPN is gonna say "hey you can't do this!"

Meanwhile ESPN is owned by Disney who have donated to clinton.

>>>
> Anonymous 09/16/16(Fri)20:27:41 No.704224693â–¶
>
>Uh no. I read his list of articles faggot fivethirtyeight.com/contributors/nate-silver/
>His shit is biased. His site is biased into taking polls that favor clinton.

>if you knew the first thing about the global economy you would know that shit will divebomb the moment we retract from it. We don't manufacture shit, we and all other western nations import everything of necesity from poor countries.
That is tried and it fails. A world blockade of the USA is attempted. They expected the country to collapse and go into civil wars inviting foreign invasion.

Just the opposite occurred, manufacturing and agricultural techniques that were suppressed for decades start-up. Domestic mining and oil production soars. Environmentalists are prosecuted for Treason with false "save the planet" lies that were only intended to suppress the American economy.

Once the first asteroid mining products are brought in from the belt and mined, the World Union knew they lost and were asking the USA for their surplus. World Union population and USA population reaches parity around 2120.

Oh lawd. That is simply there to say that they aren't giving a full detailed breakdown of their grading system on that page. If you want every single detail, that's on this page:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/a-users-guide-to-fivethirtyeights-2016-general-election-forecast/

Oh sorry, I'll slow down for if I'm processing ideas a little to fast for you.

In the 21st century, where no one will ever invade the US because we have nukes, what is the point of having independent militias if we have a national guard? If militias are supposed to be ready 24/7, how do they maintain a job, family, etc. if they have to pay to be a member?

Americans will literally never lose their guns. The government couldn't hire enough people to win the immediate civil war. You can't walk onto a gun owners property and take his gun lol. We aren't interested in joining the rest of the sub-modern world.

Yes, it is possible that Disney MIGHT tell ESPN to tell Silver to tell 538 to bias their predictions. Have they done that? I haven't seen a single shred of evidence that points it. It would also be a great way to get 538 added to the long list of shit biased pollsters for the reasons previously stated, and I think all involved (Disney, ESPN, and Silver) are smart enough not to make that mistake.

>What is domestic terrorism

>Bans pollsters they don't like
>Extremely arbitrary grading scale
>Regardless of numbers
Sure is unbiased in there!

okay, let's entertain the idea that a worldwide multinational conspiracy to deprecate were actually happening. there's no fucking way we could revitalize our economy domestically, our consumerist economy would have to backtrack 80 years to the point we were at prior to WW2, and even then we do not have the necessary resources to engage in interplanetary resource acquisition

>Extremely arbitrary
They list every single step in their grading process. How in the fuck is that arbitrary? You Trump shills are reaching.

>what are slippery-slope fallacies

So your argument is that if somebody invades us we should use nukes? And you don't see a problem with nuking invaders?

libtard logic

They're not even a pollster. They're an aggregator and can exclude or de-rank as they please. Shave off a few points here and there and we were right all along!

If you look at their list it hardly reflects what they're saying.

trumpies reaching, what else is new

too bad you and trumptard both weren't aborted

Liberals not being completely retarded would be new. Try turning off your safe zone and turning on your brain.

The point is not to be ready 24/7. I said that was the Military's job you illiterate fuck. The militias job is to do their civilian duties, and be prepared to fight if and only if the fight comes to them. Who said anything about nukes? Are you just arguing because you can at this point? How the fuck would a militia member have to pay to participate other than the cost of purchasing their gun and ammunition. And the only reason they have to purchase their own gun is because the actual military is government funded, so the professional military gets the training, protection, technology, and vehicles in addition to their weapons, which one of the big differences between a professional army and militia. For gods sake stop posting. You're making yourself look retarded.

>Just a reminder that when Hillary is voted into office you Americunts will lose your guns.

Just like they did when Obama was elected, right?

Shit b8 m8.

Zombie Hilloli ?

Meawhile, Trump has unprecedented lack of support from major players in the GOP, including Bush, Romney, Powell, et. al. so your theory is full of more shit than a Christmas goose.

Their daily history is plainly listed for all to see. If you don't trust that, then keep your own history and expose their "lies" after the election. The fact that they are an aggregator doesn't make it any easier for them to doctor their prediction history.

Nice quads, but my point is that no one will invade us because we have nukes. Do you not get the concept of deterrence?

Give even one example. Go on, I'll wait.

No, she won't take away our guns. She can't, because of the Second Amendment.

But I wish to hell she could. We'd be far better off.

How is that slippery slope fallacy in any way shape or form? You don't even know one goddamn thing you're talking about. It's embarrassing. You should be embarrassed.

Are you just typing random words now?

>why can't you be a pussy like me and turn on your FEELS retard

It takes 2/3rds vote from 50 states in order to "take away muh guns" Shit ain't happening

"Never invade " 9/11 ?

>Student lawyer who couldn't even get into a fucking law firm is leading the case
>Pregnancy is "undue servitude"
>Wade wasn't even a real person who lied about being raped
>Wade never even showed up to court once
>9th amendment literally just reinforcing the rights of all people
>14th amendment about slaves but yup definitely can get an abortion no problem
>Oh hey let's just throw in that it's a privacy issue so we can shit out more amendments

Nope don't see a problem at all.

I hope I get reimbursed. Kek

And what if the invading country has nukes as well? Then the concept of MAD comes into play. Which only leaves conventional warfare to solve it, because both parties would never use their nukes (bar DPRK)

Want to make a gun free america?

Hear is how you do it in just 5 easy steps!

youtube.com/watch?v=bnoFKskvSq4

More of Hillary "feeling fine" now

Do you have dirt on Trump? The Clinton campaign needs you!
freebeacon.com/politics/david-brock-offers-money-new-dirt-donald-trump/
Ol Hillary has mountains of baggage compared to the god emperor.

Holy fuck, take a deep breath and give me one plausible scenario where we are invaded and need a militia. That's all I'm asking

>okay, let's entertain the idea that a worldwide multinational conspiracy to deprecate were actually happening. there's no fucking way we could revitalize our economy domestically, our consumerist economy would have to backtrack 80 years to the point we were at prior to WW2, and even then we do not have the necessary resources to engage in interplanetary resource acquisition
Trust me, it happens. It is called the Eighteen Golden Months where, even with no International internet access, only domestic, the USA become totally self sufficient. Innovations occur weekly with leaders constantly batting down any administration actions holding back innovation. Things are automated at such a level, you can pour raw materials into a factory the size of a city block and anything you want is made. You can even make a custom car with no human hands 'til the factory worker drives it out of the building. The Rocky Mountains have mineral resources for all this. Agriculture grows massively. About 80% of companies go bankrupt with their leaders retired as new companies with new domestic leaders start up the next week. Sometimes that day. One story that is still urban legend is a nuclear missile barrage was fired and it was destroyed as soon as it exited the atmosphere. A few nukes are fired into the World Union to shit hole countries and there was no retaliation. These are new Federal holidays.

Shoops and may-mays are all trumpfags have left now. I can't wait to drink sweet cuckservative tears in November.

how retarded are you?

Just who do you think is going to come and take the guns away? There is not an army big enough on this planet to disarm the number of civilian soldiers in the us who have guns and want a reason to use them. Are you aware that in just the one state of Pennsylvania during hunting there are 3 million gun owners in that state alone looking for something to shoot. That is not counting all the other states in the country. Counting civilian gun owners and users the US has the largest civilian army in the world that outnumbers all the armies in the world combined.

Just like Obama was going to take our guns huh?

>trust me, it happen(s)
>completely hypothetical bullshit

This is exactly why the second amendment does and should continue to exist. The government should fear its citizens, never the other way around.

He's a Trump supporter so obviously very fucking retarded.

Zombie Hilloli

>Isis sleeper cell start an Islamic uprising
>domestic terrorism

What're you gunna do for those two? Nuke your own cities?

>invading countries in close proximity to friendly countries ruleing out nukes as an option
>countries who also have nukes invade, so the use of conventional warfare is necessary to avoid MAD.

>I'll just keep moving the goal posts because I know this as a debate I can't win.

Your thinking is incredibly old fashioned. In the 21st century, we don't just fight one country's army vs another anymore. Things are more complicated now. Nukes won't deter the terrorist sleeper cell operating in your city. Nukes won't deter BLM thugs when they riot and smash up your business.

>youtube.com/watch?v=bnoFKskvSq4
Never happens. With a massive turnover in leadership, a Supreme Court case concludes invaliding almost all gun control laws in the USA. From that, Weapons Parity is now the norm. That is, if a Police Officer on duty can weld a weapon public, any non-felon, non-conservatory adult also has the right to weld that same type of weapon in public. The line is drawn a full automatic weapons and mounted weapons that need a Federal Permit that is easy to get if you have a clean record.

Lurn 2 electoral college.

I can still kill niggers with pipe bombs

Pulse opinion vs NYT
>Predicts better
>10 times as many polls
>But we're giving em a C- cause Republican slant

Plenty of examples. Shave it away little by little hun

>>completely hypothetical bullshit
Or I'm working with John Titor. The next four months is a critical time stream theater. Take it or not, but that is what happens for this stream. Bet against China, they get fucked.

Step 1. Turn
Step 2. Go down a street
Step 3. Go to a building
Step 4. You've arrived at your destination

>hurr durr every step is mentioned. can't be arbitrary!

You're retarded. The militia is about attacking our own tyrannical government.

>ust a reminder that when Hillary is voted into office you Americunts will lose your guns
It's about fucking time.

If Clinton wins its because the federal government took over and rigged the election so it's a hollow victory.
washingtonexaminer.com/homeland-eyes-special-declaration-to-take-charge-of-elections/article/2600592

Anyone have Huma nudes?

All im saying is buy stock in gun makes now.

If trump wins you sell it and make or loose very little.
If hillary wins you sell it for mad dosh

I think it was Rugers stock that jumped up OVERNIGHT when obama won that 2nd term. sadly i did not have too much spare cash to invest so i dident make bank on it.

>Holy fuck, take a deep breath and give me one plausible scenario where we are invaded and need a militia. That's all I'm asking
Killing off Social Workers who attempt to take your children because of your political practices.

That's the point. You can't invade each others homeland because if one of us starts to get desperate we can nuke each other. Conventional warfare only exists through proxy in neighboring nations(vietnam, afghanistan, cuba).

Have any of you militia dickheads actually looked at the equipment the modern military uses? You think you would ever even see the guy you're supposedly fighting? A modern day militia is fucking pointless.

They could just be reasonable and offer people to turn in their guns voluntarily at the beginning. Then they begin to enforce registration and limitations on who can buy and what can be bought. With time, just the hassle of having a gun would get the ownership numbers way lower.

It isn't really that hard if you do it little by little. It does not need to happen in a day.

Clinton can afford to lose Florida and still win the election. Trump cannot.

The military has sworn an oath to protect the country and it's CITIZENS. They are hundreds of commanders even now that have vowed to step down if they are ever ordered to turn against the citizens. IF there was force the people would have to deal with it would be the the UN and they are a joke using old technology and outdated weapons against the citizens and the army that has sworn to protect them.

>You can't invade each others homeland because if one of us starts to get desperate we can nuke each other.
Until Nuclear dampening fields come on line that negate the critical mass construct. Thus when a nuke goes off, it is just the conventional primer with no fission / fusion reaction. Boy were they pissed when that happened. They claimed it was "malfunction" LOL!

Probably because the government outlawed our rights to own most of the good stuff. You can own a tank but the gun has to be inert.

Additionally most of that shit is useless faggot. Using large arms will kill a lot of innocent civilians caught in the mess. Additionally most of the shit takes a long time to mobilize, you can't just keep tanks and drones running forever

>sneak small arms around and assassinate key political figures
>Call in the tanks and drones
>assailant either dead from small arms or slips away in the crowd

The whole point is getting the military to start taking lives and you'll need to start shooting in order to get them to shoot back. the military will flex its muscles in the event that a government turns hostile to its people, but the military is human, not a bunch of mindless killing robots (not yet anyway). So they have a concience, they're not just going to kill their friends, neighbors and family. So as soon a civilian bodies start hitting the ground, the military will turn on itself and divide.

Even if they take the guns....we can still home brew weapons...with a little ingenuity and thought that is, taking away firearms will never equate to peace, it just means "find an alternative"

SWHC up from $3 a share 5 years ago to $28 today.

so militias serve the purpose of murdering civilians that some people don't like, gotcha

>They could just be reasonable and offer people to turn in their guns voluntarily at the beginning. Then they begin to enforce registration and limitations on who can buy and what can be bought. With time, just the hassle of having a gun would get the ownership numbers way lower.
>It isn't really that hard if you do it little by little. It does not need to happen in a day.
The IRA did it right. It is so damn easy to get a gun in Ireland if you know who to talk to these days.

Yeah, and with a country the size of the U.S. with as many weapons as the U.S., a few months of guerilla warfare would reduce U.S. Army supply infrastructure to 3rd world levels. You can't wage a war against a country the size of the United States AND expect it to support you while you're doing it. You forget that the military is comprised of people?

People don't legitimately believe the "Hillary will take muh guns" meme, do they? I'm still waiting for Obama to take muh guns like Republicans said he would nearly 8 years ago.

>But we're giving em a C- cause Republican slant
You don't think a Republican slant is a good reason for a low grade? I'm glad you aren't running any polls.

yea in the meantime we have a hard time fighting sand people who have dirt floors and a no fucking electricity

you point is mute

yeah that sounds like some bullshit, I don't what the fuck fields you're talking about but nothing would be able to resist the civilized world's collective nuclear arsenal being used in conflict simultaneously

Really I thought it was just those three?

You gave 4 steps and claimed that's equivalent to their 19 printed pages worth of steps. Who's biased again?

The point is "moot," you ignoramus.

you should start being mute with your moot point

its not bait she anti gun an will do anything and everything to regulate them to hell and back or ban them . All it would take are the supreme court picks to tilt the playing field to super anti gun

I'm sure that's what Trump will say. His ego doesn't allow him to admit defeat. I'm also sure that the story he invents will be easily falsifiable and millions of trumptards will believe it anyway. See: the birther movement

US military forces are used by the UN faggot. You should try talking to someone in the military before spouting off bullshit.