My girlfriend is talking about moving to a whole different state for college

My girlfriend is talking about moving to a whole different state for college.
I don't feel like getting cucked so I told her I refuse to stay with her if she moves away for college.
She gives me all this shit about how I'm just not seeing her side of it, and if I loved her I would be cool with it.
Am I being unfair? Or is my gf a dumbass who's gonna turn into a slut the second she gets there?

shameless self bump

Teen detected

if you trust her, it shouldn't be an issue. if you don't, then why are you in a relationship with her in the first place? and if it's a problem, then that just means you don't think you can get another like her or better.
making an issue of her following her aspirations and living her life just makes you beta

She will 100% turn into a slut. But she wants you to be her backup plan for when she comes back at home and is done getting fucked by Chad and his fratbros.

Use her up sexually, then dump her hard. Seriously, do every degrading thing you have ever wanted to to her before you dump her. Might as well, because she's gonna get it all pretty soon anyway.

Is your life goin good?
>yes
Then no your not being unfair keep doing what your doing.
>no
Then go for it. Do you have anything to lose?

Good luck.
Sluts.

Naive as fuck, yo.

actually yes. 19. is that a problem?

She's going to fuck other dudes and probably find someone she wants to be with more than you. End it and move on.

It's either guaranteed to be you with hurt feelings

OP here and if I'm being honest you sound like the fucking beta.
>let her follow her dreams!
But you're right about the trust part. I do trust her but I don't know if I trust her that much.

>Anonymous 09/16/16(Fri)21:18:15 No.7042

Stop being a bitch about this. You'll meet a lot of other people on your journey to life. Stick to your answer and move on, whicho glue lookin' ass nigger.

Realistically it would never ever work

I'm assuming you guys are pretty young, which means both of you are pretty stupid (not trying to diss you). 4 years is like 20% of your life, you should just let her go.

Listen to some of Gavin McInnes's stuff on youtube.

Love is fucking bullshit when you're young, it literally serves you nothing. Go lay some bricks and bang whores.... Otherwise skip the whole party phase in your late teens/early 20s, go dedicate yourself to something and make a fuckload of money. Don't trip over one girl.

Love is supposed to bring you together with someone to have a family and raise your child. Useless when you're 18...

End it. It won't work and this is coming from someone who loved his gf and she did the same thing.

Relationships go both ways.

She could go to a different state and be perfectly faithful. That wont matter though because deep down you will be going mad the entire time about it until she comes home because you are insecure.

Just end it, and find someone else. Women are a dime a dozen.

Clearly she isn't the one, because if she was, you'd do anything for her, including letting her go to college where ever. The fact you threatened to break up with her shows you don't really care where the relationship goes.

Just end it

>My girlfriend is talking about moving to a whole different state for college.

Let her. She'll prolly find someone else, and you will, too.

You're only 19, who gives a fuck.

>Not considering that your gf is already cheating on you and is a slut already.

leave her faggot

I really appreciate all your honest replies.

Post nudes

I've considered it. And my conclusion is that she doesn't have time to.

Every single girl I knew in college that had a boyfriend in a different school/state cheated on them; sometimes even with me. Break up with her. Seriously. I know it feels wrong or that it might be a mistake but it never ever is. You don't want to be the guy that has a girlfriend at a different school in college. Everyone WILL see you as a cuck because the guys are 10x better at staying faithful than the girls so you will end up with people feeling sorry for you and also thinking you're a pussy. I really hope you take my advice. It's frustrating watching younger people make mistakes that are totally avoidable. I graduated college 2 years ago so it's not like this advice isn't fresh in my mind still. I remember the scared face of every dude that came to our dorm from out of state to visit their girlfriend looking around wondering which guy is banging her. The answer is usually all of them. Girls with outta state boyfriends are the biggest whores. BREAK UP WITH HER NOW DUMMY. I'm deadly serious. You'll regret all the missed chances while being tied down to her as well.

I will in a couple days if I end up breaking up with her.

just let her go, in both senses

let her go to her college, and you let her go as your gf. you know damn well long distance never works, for anyone. why would you want to hurt your own feelings?

just be like
>i am glad you got accepted, i think you should pursue your dreams, i wish you the best etc but this isn't going to work out like that

there you go faggot

OP here. One thing I've considered is "staying with her" then sleeping around until she gets back.
thoughts?

Oh, fuck, this is so easy, OP ... "I guess I don't love you." Problem solved, on to the next girl. For bonus points, play along until the day she leaves.

OP take it from me, i had two slutty ex gfs go to college and within the first week they were getting raw dogged at some random frat parties. just leave her ass. Women are a dime a dozen.

Op, you're right, fuck her and leave her

This but most of all op be fucking decisive once you make your choice stick to it. Honestly though you should just fuck in college and date afterwards

You could have a compromise that you guys won't be together while she's away and get back together when she comes back unless you guys get attached to other people in the process.. Seems like a reasonable compromise to me.

expanding on my own post

You don't have to dump her right away, but definitely be cool with letting her go, dont act needy AT ALL.... focus on turning her on always. Being melodramatic or any of that bullshit will just dry her pussy up and will turn your reality into a nighmare.

If you really like her, you guys can keep dating, bu just don't be intense about it. Make sure you focus on yourself ALWAYS... over EVERYTHING else.

I would contemplate an open relationship eventually, it would make both of you more powerful and you can still take her out and dick her down when she comes home.

Just dont be intense, be cool man. Be cool.

Post now. Blur face. Unblur if you dump her.unless shes fat. Then dont post

This is how globalism turns you into a degenerate and destroys families.

Thank you guys again for all the serious responses. It really helps.

>Useless when you're 18...
me and my wife fell in love at 16 and are still perfectly happy at 25 with a daughter and another on the way.

you type like someone on omegle fapping with one hand. shut up dumbass I'll do what I want.
heres something to keep you busy.

Damn son, sauce?

It's so true the ones with long distance boyfriends are the biggest whores. It must be something to do with it being wrong that makes it exciting for them, makes them feel extra naughty,

OP you have an opportunity right now to not fall for the same trap 90% of guys fall for at your age. People will look up to you and if other girls know you dumped her, you'll be way more appealing to them, because you're not a pussywhiped cuck.

maybe she doesn't feel the same way tho secretly

Long distance can work... but not at 19 dump her and start pumpin loads into some other slut. You're young so enjoy yourself

fuck. you doing good boi

Do you know who the father is?

OP if you break up with her it'll drive her crazy and she'll try everything to stop you from doing it.

Don't fall for it though, girls can't stand rejection and she's just reacting to that. It won't change the fact she'll be sleeping with people at college.

>belly button piercing

She's the girl in college that sees how many dicks she can fit at once. Dump her.

Long distance can work if you guys mutually see each other frequently.

It'll work if you two aren't degenerates who need 1000 different cocks and pussies.

lmao it's not my girlfriend man. I would never date a chick with a fucking belly button piercing.

This couldn't be easier to answer

If you want to marry her then get engaged and either move with her if it makes more sense financially and for your joint future.

If you don't want to marry her then wtf are you even doing. Break up, let her go and start fucking sluts at your own school like God intended.

Kick her to the fucking curb. If she doesn't understand why, she won't last 3 months in college. Folks will eat her alive.

Sorry I fucked up writing.

Ahem:

If you want to marry her then get engaged and either move with her if it makes more sense financially and for your joint future, or let her go because if you don't trust your own fiance then why in the fuck are you engaged to an untrustworthy weak shit-woman?

If you don't want to marry her then wtf are you even doing. Break up, let her go and start fucking sluts at your own school like God intended.

Every girl turns into a slut in college.

It is VERY rare for a girl to stay with her boyfriend once she meets all the cool smart dudes in her college town.

You will lose her. She will cheat on you and tell you and try to stay with you but you'll be disgusted with her and you two will break up.

I had a girl with a boyfriend aggressively pursue me while living in the dorms. Eventually I fucked her just to get her off my back. The sex was bad on both ends, we didn't do it again for a while. Then one night we got drunk and fucked again. Then she told her boyfriend and he threatened to kill me...

You'll be the guy threatening to kill the guy in the dorm that's banging your girl.

Think about it, it's NOT going to work. The best bet you've got is to put in some kind of open relationship where you can both see other people with ground rules as long as you don't tell eachother about it.

In this case, she's going to get train after train run on her, and you'll get like 1 piece of ass. You'll get jealous pretty quickly after seeing pictures of her a little more than just chums with dudes at parties you aren't at. Which will happen eventually.

You'll call her out on hanging out with dudes, she'll push back, you'll get pissed, she'll be sad. Then eventually you two will break up and she'll look back on you for the rest of her life as the thing that pushed her to be slutty and really catalyzed her sex life. She won't remember banging you, because dudes in college will fuck her better than you ever have, not because they're better in bed, but because they're not YOU. You'll just be her first serious boyfriend, and the rest of her life will be more interesting than it ever would be with you.

You should probably just dump her when she moves. Be cool about it. Just let her go be an adult. Maybe she'll invite you up for a couple parties out of pity and you can try to pity bang her while being looked down upon by the dudes that she hangs out with every day.

long term shit dosen't work. Period.

>Anonymous 09/16/16(Fri)19:35:14 No.7042
Yeah, and I know ONE couple that pulled that off out of the 10000 people i've met in my life.

You're an outlier, you don't even make the stats list.

>She's going to fuck other dudes and probably find someone she wants to be with more than you. End it and move on.
this. You're going to find someone better too. Move on.

Long distance relationship at your age is a waste of time or emotion. You should be seeing people where you live. It'll take a while to realise that but you both will. Better to do it now.

If you are asking for advice on Cred Forums then you sir a a cuckold. Have you considered becoming a homesexual so you don't reproduce... Faggot.

Common faggot pretending life is cut and dry. Shit doesn't happen like that in life and you know it. Stop lying to yourself.

Some of these replies are a bit over the top. Long term relationships do work and so do long distance relationships... sometimes.

On the other hand, in your situation OP it won't. College is where people fuck. Single people, non single people, doesn't matter, they all fuck

You are the biggest pussy ive ever heard. Crying like a little bitch online. Heres an idea faggot. Listen close. Kill yourself so your gf can fuck a real man in college and not a whiney little boy crying to the Internet for friends. If you had any real friends you'd be talking to them. Pussy ass bitch

tell that stupid cunt that if she actually thinks you are going to take yourself "off the relationship" market in your PRIME YEARS of college she is crazy. Women are actually retarded as fuck.

Just tell her your life isnt going to change. If she wants to leave, thats it. Let her go. I wouldn't want to but it's better than wasting time.

This bitch boy isnt going to find anyone better. Hes going to dildo his ass until something ruptures then get hiv from a bum beating off into his bloody cumhole

Cant trust a bitch..fuck her..get a new one.

your life is over son

Can you fags locate the long distance Cred Forumstard boyfriend who wasn't invited to the party?

This. The vast majority of high school romances don't last the first year of college. Why? Because so far you've been exposed to one page of a menu which is thousands of pages deep. It's pretty silly to think that the love of your life was born in the same school district as you.

Let her go. If it lasts six months, make a surprise visit to her school one day. She'll either be super excited to see you or shocked and nervous. Her response is your go/no-go to keep it going.

You sound like you have zero life experience and should probably not be getting on here due to the age restriction.

Ejaculate in her ass and kick her out, don't forget the taxi faggot. The taxi is the most important part for getting rid of the bitch.

If any of us had real friends we wouldn't be on here dumbass.

>asks Cred Forums for relationship advice. Cred Forums the one filled with betas,chucks, and pure autism

You must not care about what happens

Wow thats sad bro. Some of us actually are normal people who just like fucked up shit. Ive never had a moment where i didn't have friends and i actually feel bad if you don't have any. Seriously i'll be your friend...bitch and making me feel things..

I'm not making the decision based solely on what Cred Forums says
I'm just interested in their opinions.
Although you seem like a fucktard so I'm not interested in yours.

And you sound like you take life to seriously... Gay.

Hahahaha trusting a woman when she gets drunk and has 100s of chads hitting on her all the while she is still developing mentally and in that development her priorities change and what she wants change. Unless you are there in person to witness the change and see if you can make it work it will not. Lived and worked in a tourist trap and 90% of the fucks i got i found out the sluts had long term boyfriends. Absolutely haram

Youre a loser

get your homework done

It's cause he got lucky with a woman who didn't want 1000 dicks, sex, drugs, and pop culture. People past him in our generation are lucky to be married for 5 years.

College makes people "independent" by destroying relationships and the family, and further brainwashing people in the process.

Cock sucker.

actually I don't trust her. That's why I made the thread? reading comprehension is a great skill to have. ;)

If you really love her, go with her. The fact that you haven't even considered that option and went straight to breaking up means you probably don't love her. End it.

ad hominem. nice!

this. nogs will be turning dat puss inside out every night. shit will be tore up on the daily.

samefag

If you trust her, then I don't see the problem. My boyfriend was really scared I was going to break up with him if he went to school out of state to Boston, which confused me. I don't want to inhibit him from the things he wants to do and accomplish in life, if you care about her, you shouldn't do so either. And if she cheats on you, then she obviously didn't care or respect your relationship

I'm out of college and had a vast amount of relationships. They all turn out bad in the end anyways. If you really think it's funny to call someone young then you must be young yourself or an old fuck. I'm a Cred Forums old fag... Cred Forums is not for complaining about relationships.

You can just move to that university, work in academia or get a job in your field, whatever it is you usually do.

The couples apartments at universities are a good deal. They only cost a little more than the luxury en-suites for one and they have their own kitchen etc. It also means you can simple all the campus bars, go to events, do sports etc.

Whooooo got the sexts... let's find out....

Break up with her OP. If she was serious about your relationship she'd consider proximity when looking for schools.

Is it official? Has she enrolled in classes at the out of state college? If yes end the relationship immediately and start looking for someone better.

>I'm out of college and had a vast amount of relationships
Oh I'm sure.
>you must be young yourself or an old fuck
already stated I'm 19. reading comprehension.
>Cred Forums is not for complaining about relationships.
>calling Cred Forums Cred Forums
this board is for whatever the fuck I want it to be for.

Shut the fuck up. See other people shit does not work.

Your girlfriend is being a dumbass and you did the right thing.
Never wait for a woman.

So what you're saying is he should stay faithful until he is inevitably cheated on by her?

The best advice is to dump that cunt before you have to go through that pain OP.

But I'm original fucktard who thinks op is fucktard who thinks I'm fucktard which resulted in two fucktards replying to you the fucktard

as someone in uni right now, every single girl cheats once their away from their boy friend its just inevitable op. at the end of the day its up to you though

Good then don't fucking trust her and move on with your life. If you think Cred Forums is here to help you with your relationshit, you dead wrong. Get a therapist.Dude a therapist will help you. I am 23, I've been through a lot trust me.

what kind of retarded summer bait is this? why do i even come on this board at all

If you gotta ask, you already know the answer..

Get a new girlfriend, preferably a less skanky one.

which state currently and what state is she moving to?

A lot OP. Learn the hard way, stay with her. It will be loads of new experiences and head ringing emotion. So much fun.

No shit, hence why you asked if she is going to turn into a slut. Reading comprehension is good. If you dont want opinions then dont ask chief

stay with her. fuck all you want while she is away. she will be doing the same. when she gets home, you have lots of guilt sex from her. reap the benefits of her improved fucking skills. once you meet someone else, dump her. she will do the same to you at the first opportunity.

Who the fuck else's would go to College you retarded fucknut?

you have the right idea. shes a dumb ass. dump her. when she goes. prepare the other girls you have on lock for when she gets out.

It's not until she cheats, I said "if". She's a cunt who doesn't care about him if she cheats. So if it ever came down to her cheating, why would you want that bitch in your life anyway?

>Am I being unfair? Or is my gf a dumbass who's gonna turn into a slut the second she gets there?

Your GF is gonna get pounded by a ton of frat guys. Dump her now while you still have your dignity.

naw, there are always telltale signs if you're willing to see past the self-deluded bs. naivety comes from self-deception.
and i never said he has to stay committed if he doesn't trust her.
road goes both ways

I think you should just dump her or take a break. She has the right to go to college but long distance rarely works. I don't know it's going to hurt more if she's gets there and you wait for her and she just cheats on you. Who knows if you really love her maybe consider moving with her. Relationships take sacrifices sometimes. Good luck OP

nope, just break up with her and let her do her thing

Holy fucking shit this level of cuckdom.

>clearly she isn't the one because you're not willing to compromise your values or integrity for her.

>Having lines in the sand and boundaries and expectations makes you a bad boyfriend.

You're fucking retarded, dude.

OP,
if you let her go I promise you within 6 months of doing the long distance thing she'll want to test out other cocks.
Women are fickle whores, she'll meet someone, probably in her 3rd or 4th year who seems sophisticated and suave, I take classes at my local college for trade skills and in the pure academic parts that I walk through I see douchebag looking hipster faggots in sweater vests and scarves hitting on dumb sophomore sluts.

That is what your girlfriend is going to be exposed to, for 4 years, away from you. 4 years is a long long time for people your age, and her feelings will fade for you as other men make her feel special and appreciated.

My GF currently lives 75 miles away in a different state. She was supposed to move in with me in December, but she flipped and decided she wants to stay at her community college of all places and finish her degree there. I told her I'm not waiting 4 years when she can transfer to a college near me.

If she loves you, she wouldn't be leaving, OP

she will almost certainly meet and be with other guys. she should grow up and figure that out on her own

It's more that you have her an ultimatum than anything that caused her to react this way.

You could just tell her that you
>want her to be free to pursue her dreams without being tied down to you and have her focus split because she feels obligated to be a girlfriend and a student, when she should pour all of her concentration into her life goals right now.

She'll try to argue that it won't be like that, but you need to stop that before it starts. Something like

>It wasn't fair of me to give you that ultimatum and now it'll be hanging over our heads no matter what you choose, so I'm taking myself out of the equation.

There's ZERO chance she won't be fucknut every frat boy she meets. I know because I was one of those frat boys. Tell her whatever you want but no matter what is said between you two she WILL fuck other guys. It seems like you know this already. You'll be just fine OP

honestly, if you're clinging onto her so much, then a part of you is afraid you'll be less of a man without her. that sounds totally beta to me.

who gives a fuck if she wants to have sex with other men. if that bothers you, than leave her ass. you are free to have sex with other women. unless, like i said, you don't think you are able to get a similar or higher caliber than her.
and if you think that, then you are beta

You get to decide whether or not you want to attempt a long distance relationship or not. You don't have to stay with her if you don't want to try. Make sure you have ass sex with her, just to mske sure thatshe isn't a freak who enjoys it...then cut her loose.

No one going to college even knows what love is yet. I didn't fully grasp it until my 30s. And even if your think you're the exception, you're not.

someone's getting too caught up in the emotion of things. go back to crying into your pillow.

It's so easy to tell the children from the men in these threads.

We are both in our twenties. She is just now going back to school

She was afraid to move in with you and thought you'd be too much of a distraction. Considering your response, she was right. It's all about you, isn't it? You're both better off without each other. She'll find someone more reasonable and you'll find a rub n tug you really like. Everybody wins.

100% this.

This user hit the nail on the head.
>if she loves you she wouldn't be leaving.

Now I'm from an older generation where women actually acted like women, men and family came first and everything else came second.
Why is this bitch so focused on some career that she'd throw away a relationship for it, and how fucking stupid is she to think a man should stay around like a puppy dog waiting for her.

This is feminism people, turning the inherent narcissism in women into a full blown pandemic.

Best fucking advice

If you wanna be with her in the long term then just take a break and see what happens. Most likely you'll both meet people but if not, when she's done with school, both get tested and get back together. I had a long distance relationship with my girlfriend for 8 years. We had no delusion so about what was going on. We didn't talk about other people we might have fucked when we weren't together but we're married now. Shits great.

this is good. especially considering when you push them away, they tend to want to come back.
wanting something invariably means not having it. so when you have something, you no longer want it.

Being this beta.
Women can't respect a man who doesn't keep his territory his own.
I don't understand the mindset of people like you who think that this is a good way to live.
The effort and energy you put in for 8 years with a woman who was nailing people behind your back could have been spent better finding a woman who could be loyal to you.

Fact: Relationships are just as much an individual exercise as they are a test to the couple.
Relationships, by their nature, can't be consequence free environments.

okay old timer well let me fill you in on what you are missing.
The entire social construct of your time has completely evaporated.
Thus meaning, that women can do what ever they want, make a shit load of money or enough to sustain themselves with out a man, and still have 5 different guys chasing after them at the same time(if they are mildly attractive or skilled with make up).
And thats why women are horrible creatures
>the end

>getting cheated on = cuck

also why the fuck would you date her in the first place if you don't trust her to stay faithful?

like you'd do any better. Dump her before you cheat on her

If you want to break up, then break up, moron.

If you really loved one another, you wouldn't give a shit as long as she was happy and loved you.

I trust her to be faithful when she's living in the same city as me. but idk about a whole different state

>Fact: Relationships are just as much an individual exercise as they are a test to the couple.
Relationships, by their nature, can't be consequence free environments.
That is very true. Now if both parties comprehended and accepted that. we may be going somewhere.
Seems highly improbable tho

I don't envy your generation, I've seen a lot of this stuff on youtube and I deleted my facebook because my nieces and nephews were all posting this hippie shit.
I feel bad for them, I honestly think that my sons (they're 25 and 21) will never know what it's like to feel real satisfaction as men in this world, I think we function best as providers and protectors. We're drawn to those sorts of things as children, every boy wants to be the leader, every boy wants to be the sheriff in cops and robbers, we have this ingrained sense of good and decency and I see it all getting washed away it pisses me off that I can't relate to my kids the way I used to relate to my father.
They don't look up to me like a role model...

>Wants to suck 10 black dicks a week while you watch
>If you really loved her you'd let her, she needs all that ebony pipe to be happy,
>you're just insecure, if you really loved her and trusted her, you'd let her suck all the cocks she wants.

You did the BEST Choice OP. No regrets.

Do not do it, trust your gut. Long distance is bs 21st century shit.

If she wants to go to a school out of state, it's not your decision. If you don't want to stay with her if she does that, that just shows how insignificant this relationship is. Get that last goodbye french kiss in now, junior

Do not bite mate, be done with her

Thank you user for distilling one of the truths of life into that one supreme paragraph.

If you are more than 30 minutes away from the person, in THIS society, you're fucking insane to believe they'll be faithful. Tell her that her ultimatum is full of shit, and you know she's probably not going to be faithful at college.
The fact that she's trying to guilt trip you shows how she plans to ride the cock carousel while you're not around to be any the wiser.

>4 years is like 20% of your life
So 20 is the average age of death now huh?

shes going to fuck every guy there. you're making the right move is dumping the bitch

Stairs

>perfectly happy
>Met at age 16
>Being this full of shit
Get a paternity test you dumb cuck