youtube.com/watch?v=fhD00L9IW-U
youtube.com/watch?v=Zod4IQ9gebU
youtube.com/watch?v=64sDwP3FsmM
youtube.com/watch?v=bBuWWzA6mVA&ab_channel=stitches
youtu.be/FQXQVoOALnw
youtu.be/9_3x63Sdm1A
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

get random tattoos and get lose a lot of fistfights

is this why your mentally retarded and struggle with adding a structure to your sentences so you come out with and get lose a lot of fistfights - im guessing you have lost a fuck ton of fights

exactly, true advice form a true gangster

i am stitches

Kill everyone who crosses you, but make it look like a suicide.
Then run for president.

nigga you will need stitches if i see you cause you full of shit ahha, start off bro selling crack or something

been done that

fuck a job

join a gang..... or organized crime syndicate

if your such a gangster have you ever smoked blue vein

OH SHIT MY NIGGA STICHES!

of course what do you think i am a lil bitch? fuck outta here boy

Be nigger

here is your gangsta
youtube.com/watch?v=fhD00L9IW-U

Dress up like it's Halloween every day. Try to get a job a McDonalds, fail.

nigga delete that shit now ยดยด

so your telling me you smoke dick , doesn't that make you the little bitch haha

I really want to hate stitches but I can't help but like him.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zod4IQ9gebU

Y

youtube.com/watch?v=64sDwP3FsmM

of course nigga, how you think i got them stitches den

Poor guy. The looks of a vato with the hair of a jew. Everyone must think he's trying to put a monoply on the tamale game.

get out you fucking reject haha

Gotta get my cardio up to keep up with that run on sentence.

Also, you berate that poster for not having structure while you don't even use punctuation. Ironic.

bro i respect stiches that boy is real but that life bra gets a nigga killed quick. real niggas got real beef thats why i posted that not for any other reason. i wouldnt fuck with dude

ok man 1 on 1 boxing match now no bullshit

fuck a job

nigga i dont sit here with no mutha fucking oxford dictionary i dont give a fuck ,

nigga where you live i'll 1 v 1 anytime

youtube.com/watch?v=bBuWWzA6mVA&ab_channel=stitches

ROLL for the banter

wew here this is for all the lasses all the gangster girls just remember that ive probably fucked ya

166th street compton

come and try m

nigga you gotta say nigga a lot.
ya gotta sell the dank kush and blow before the popo nab ya. ya gotta make sure the bottom bitch is at the bottom. ya gotta stab stab some niggas if they stab a nigga
nigga

1. Play your cards right.
2. Don't run your mouth.
3. Don't start fights.
4. Don't flex nuts.
5. Think deep
6. Don't sleep.

this nigga fully understands the whole thing man , respect to you

and call me punk bitch 2133274028

be black or get shot

Buy a gun off the streets have a crew rob the dealers drink lean

*be black and get shot

FUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJOBBBB

nigga your on crystal meth or some shit thinking imma fly my ass to the gay capital and kick every shade of shit out of you man, you be tripping more than your mom after i fucked her senseless

Literally any bitch made faggot with a gun can be a "gangster". The difference is real ones actually use them and when they get caught they do the time and keep their mouths shut.

>being this new

so you a pussy ass bitch then nigga
imma call up my goons rn

nigga get every goon you know you would need it bitch ass

i wouldnt leaev ur house if i was you hahahaha

punk ass nigga

Be slightly mentally retarded and useless at basic human functions

answer the call pussy

answer bitch ass

Start selling crack. Try to make a lot of money, stay out of jail, and not get jacked. Shit will start popping off around you. You'll be with the shits in no time.

>get tats
>do weed
>buy guns
>profit

This thread is full of poser ass niggas
rt

who u callin a poser ass nigga u lil bitch

Select all images with a billboard.

Join a gang.

That's literally it.

Selling crack is recommended but optional.

>Buy some weed (dub,8th,quad,half,or oz).
>Compartmentalize it and weigh it.
>Sell it off in small amounts so there is profit.
>Buy some cocaine
>Sell it off, but be careful of where you well and always keep a weapon for the fiends because they're known to rob dealers. Plus competition.
>Buy larger amounts of weed + coke + other drugs.
>Open up a 1 stop shop.
>Create your neighborhood set/crew and have them armed and ready and have them do runs for you.
>Pay everybody well and everybody's happy.
>And don't get caught up or get caught slippin by the cops, enemies, and your own crew.
>gg gl hf gg.

1.Don't tell you're parent's when you sneak a bag of chips in the cart
2.Get a hot new gf
3.Trick mommy into buying something at Toys R Us
4.Get on Cool Math with Adblock
5.Wear a hat sideways
These should help

youtu.be/FQXQVoOALnw
Better check in nigga crip nigga

This guy breaks it down why Rick Ross is pretending. This a real street nigga nigga

youtu.be/9_3x63Sdm1A

yes yes
keep paying attention to these clowns so a bunch of kikes can make millions off you dumbass cocksuckers

Act tough like that fake cunt you will get shot

I never heard of stiches before like 6 months ago or something. Everyone was ripping on him say he sucked at music and wasnt intelligent with lyrics (what makes a good rapper) etc.

So I decided to give him a chance i like all music from dubstep to black metal to blues to pop to like flute music etc.

I listened to like 10 or 15 full songs.

He fucking sucks. Has weak ass rhymes and hooks and wordplay. Very basic meaning to his songs and almost no actual literary talent.

Which is pretty much required since your job as a rapper is directly related to examples of literary prowess.

He should take the money he made from selling drugs to get a degree in literature so he can understand how to use them for his trade and then he would suck less.

Stiches if you really are in this thread do this because "i want to fuck miley cyrus, i could have picked halle berry, i could have picked jennifer lopez, i could have picked britney spears, but i want to fuck miley cyrus"

Is stupid as fuck. Do you really think it is skillful or sounds good? It really doesnt.

the only people who would like that dont have jobs that can afford to pay for your music whereas

Sent from my iphone

Keked