Come on, user. Go say something

>Come on, user. Go say something.

I like your legs. Let's fuck.

i cant speak russian sorry

What would your parents say if they saw you like this? This is proof parents need to beat their fucking childs,.

Something

Hi, how are you?

Let me tell you about the jews...

Hey, I'm user. Do you wanna go grab a coffee? Not like a date type of thing but I'd like to get to know you more. I know you probably date scumbags who don't take you out to get nice things like coffee, but I'm not like that. I'm really nice once you get to know me. Take my hand? *extend hand towards her*

How much for a rub and tug?

So...do you like benches and stuff?

m'lady

How would you rather die, burned or drowned?

*tips fedora*

Wanna grab a pizza and a fuck? What?!? You don't like pizza?

Have you ever swum naked under the mid day sun?

Hello, miss. Ever been with a portly man?

hey baby, come here often?

Ever been on Cred Forums? I started all those Pepe memes.

Oh my, you melt these eyes of mine away!-- Ah, but I'm a skeleton and have no eyes! Yohohohoho!

Holy Jesus fuck!! Get that spooky shit out of here!!

funny thing is: if you use the right tone and cadence (and smile) this line might actually work. she'll just giggle slightly and say something stupid like "uggh NO haha xD" and boom. you're in.

>if you do it right
If you don't, she'll just look at you sideways, furrow her eyebrows, and walk off immediately because you're creepy as fuck.

Hi my name is user, i`m a chronic bed wetter.

to which she replies with either a smile and some giggles or gets up and walks away

If she stays I come back with, nice o see your beautiful smile, want to talk about whats causing your long face over something to eat and some drinks. If she gets up and walks away, who the fuck cares about a bitch with no sense of humor. Either scenario zero fucks given if I fail, and if I don`t fail at least I have a shot at fucking a grill younger than my youngest kid.

Hi there, so how did you lose your arm?