These are actual emails that were sent to everyone on my campus today. I can't make this shit up

These are actual emails that were sent to everyone on my campus today. I can't make this shit up.

Also feminist/sjw hate thread?

Other urls found in this thread:

arkofhopeforchildren.org/child-abuse/child-abuse-statistics-info
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dumping

End of dump

College feminist cries false rape. News at 11.

I hope she actually gets raped and no one believes her.

good shit m9

Not Gonna lie i just threw up a little when i saw this.
>>Majority of child abuse is done by men
>>Overall U.S. child abuse statistics:
>>Abuse victims = about 48% male, 52% female
an actual statistic
arkofhopeforchildren.org/child-abuse/child-abuse-statistics-info

>GENDER EQUALITY NOW
>EQUAL PAY
>EQUAL CAREER OPPORTUNITIES
>EQUAL EDUCATION
>EQUAL REGISTRATION FOR THE DRAFT AND EQUAL SHARE OF HOUSEHOLD BILLS
>wait nevermind, scratch that last one, we have enough "equality" now...

>mfw friends and i are in required liberal mandated "social problems" class.

lost

i love this...snif sniff...Murrica

Literally missing the point of the left

Hope this user kysed, just detrimental to the discourse

So now there is a 5'7-5'10'' predator lurking around your campus that nobody is looking for!

The idea that women ever lie about rape is a myth perpetrated by the Rape Culture. What probably happened is that the victim was so distraught at the vicious sexist assault that she suppressed memory of the event shortly after it occurred, which allowed her to conform to the rigid gender roles, male supremacy and social norms imposed on her since birth by the Patriarchy.

It therefore makes perfect sense. Recanting the story is exactly how you'd expect a traumatized victim to act. And so is not recanting the story. For a traumatized rape victim, every type of behavior is normal behavior confirming of the rape, even when it looks exactly like the behavior of a blatant liar.

you ever heard of Occams Razor, Dashiki?

You can tell the police don't even care, all they've done is write an email

Rape culture means that no one cares about this, nobody is going to report this shirlt and he's going to do it again

This is rape culture this is men not caring

"She. Recanted." the cops didnt even get a chance to do anything.

Go kneel next to Kaepernick

this might have been true 10+ years ago, but if you look at schools now, the gender ratio is a lot more even.

Is this supposed to be funny? Because I literally LOL after reading, nice troll.

Off topic: I want to nail that fag Kaepernick to a cross. I didn't even grow American, and I respect the flag, the anthem, and the culture of this country more than that spoilt faggot

What country did you come from, and was legal? We don't like Illegal Mexicans up here.

Bwater!

how is this related to feminism and sjw?

I'm a heterosexual male with interest in female anal cavities, and young girls above age of 18. What gender am I. I refuse to be called male, because I need my own gender.

>mfw you're identical to the people you fight
you're just two groups of people who are overly opinionated on what others should be thinking. stop being such a drone to your emotions.

it's funnier when you know that the #endsfathersday thing was started by people here to see if feminists would go along with it (they did, obviously)

? please explain.