Leafy rekt idubbbz just fucking now Cred Forumsros . Leafy thread!!

Leafy rekt idubbbz just fucking now Cred Forumsros . Leafy thread!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xHaFEEmN6ZE
youtube.com/watch?v=ACZanNcvflw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

It is a bad attempt at b8 seeing as you can't talk shit with no lower jaw

He did tho

Who got dem digits

Watching it right now, the beginning was pretty cringy though.

You must be 18 or older to post here.

Rip chin

who are these faggot and who the fuck cares

Shut the fuck up kiddo, no ones cares about lefty

Wtf ...

I was op?.....wtf?

I don't think you're old enough to be here

checked.

He was too stupid to see that idubbbz was kind of emulating how he operates. Also, that bit about not being able to take a joke but throwing them at others often was terribly unaware, leafy might actually be retarded

Do you know how much money they make off you faggots talking about their fake internet drama? If you actually care about this shit you should turn your internet off.

I was op now you are how does that work?

You are 12 years old, aren't you.
Don't watch this guy's shit.
Go outside and have some fun.

Leafster roasted him! you go leafy! i hate my parents

Leafy would be a nice trap. I hope he gets bullied enough to develop mental disorders.

Not 12 I'm 30. I'm just autistic and I've always lurked so idk please explain

12 or bait

being this new

Cred Forumsoxy?

reminder that all you fucks have been baited

Goddamn it just tell me, am I being fucking hacked or some shit?

Boxy is hot, do I have to prove myself?

>Not 12 I'm 30.
that's even more pathetic. jeez. my condolences to your existence.

Leafy sounds like a 14 year old kid, i can't even watch this video.
No wonder his fanbase consists of 8-15 year olds.

Jeezus smoke a j bruh

if you're this butthurt over a channel, just don't watch it. i mean, i hardly ever watch it unless it's funny.

How screwed is idubbbz now? His videos are gonna get super disliked now, right?

i would still hit it...

like i want to be sandwiched in a threeway between him and idubbbz.

my god Cred Forums is literally for 12 year olds now

where idubbz is topping me and keemstar is bottoming.

he's not screwed because everyone knows leafys response was retarded and he failed to realize 60% of idubbbz's video was a joke

oops i meant leafy is the bottom.

becuase hes so feminine

Lol yeah.... That's it

IT
WAS
SATIRE

LEAFY
TOOK
BAIT

Leafy just restated everything that iDubbbz said in a sarcastic tone, plus you HAVE to be retarded if you thought iDubbbz's points were actually serious

Reality check bruh, leafy don't take shit

so whos going to hack his phone so we can get nudes of his boipussy?

>uses ultra bright filters in his videos
>tilts his head down toward the camera
He's definitely insecure. I know because I do the exact same shit. Just seeing him deny it in that video made me laugh.

>be retarded if you thought iDubbbz's points were actually serious

The best comedy is rooted in some truth.

Every episode of Content Cop is gold because it causes a shitload of fallout for basically nothing.

Content Cop just proves every single faggot on youtube has incredibly thin skin.

if anything, the fact that leafy thought idubbbz was being serious even though LITERALLY a solid 10 minutes of the video were about his fucking CHIN. Proves that leafy is actually insecure about his chin

K wtf.....

Reality check, idubbbz was high/drunk when he tried his "roast" on leafy.......

omg, like, i take it back. ur relly kuul. i want to be like u now.

Leafy only touched on about half the points idubbbz made, and even then just showed his lack of understanding of what Ian said.
In case you're retarded enough to believe Leafy, idubbbz doesn't hide his SlenderMan Gangnam Style at all. Hes mentioned it numerous times, even in his Keemstar video.
Leafy just bitched out here and made a very shitty response.

He only really gets into the roast around the 15 min mark Cred Forumsros

so it takes him 15 minutes to make a single valid criticism?

Leafy doesn't really articulate his points really well. That's why I think idubbbz has the upper hand in this.

The 4 YouTube stooges: leafy, fouseytube, keemstar, and idubbz. They expose and bully each other for views. It's quite sad to watch.
>pic unrelated

He doesn't make any valid criticisms and says shit thats either completely not true or shows how he doesn't know what he's talking about

The lowest leafy went was his minecraft vids. Idk about you I like minecraft from time to time

Kill yourself OP

Neither did idubbbz

>ITT: Faggots who put this much emphases on shitty youtube personalities

Your new fag is showing idiots.

Weren't those around the time his dad allegedly attempted suicide

I almost feel like they're all in on it with eachother to get more views and some dosh. The drama rolls in the dough every time

how big do you think he is?

because Idubbbz wasnt being serious

Exactly. If these guys off of YouTube, I think it would be a better place honestly.

I'm so glad /d/ changed. New people brought a lot to the table.

is he circumcised?

But why did he make it? Does anybody know his actual opinion on leafy?

Uhhh. What's your number ?

I think Leafy did alright on his response video. It was a pretty cringey at some parts, but he made a couple of good points at other parts.

What do you guys think?

Wrong thread. I think Leafy sucks cock btw. I'm over 20.

Idubbbz thinks he's a shitty content creator, but he uses satire, something leafy doesn't understand at all.

money, have you seen his view count? and i imagine he's indifferent at most.

>but he made a couple of good points at other parts
Like what?

I believe he doesn't like him. Him and maxmoefoe or whatever the fuck his name is, shit on him pretty often on twitter.

If you saw that candid video of leafy on idubbbz video, you can see leafy act awkward as fuck around people. I don't think they'd hang around weird antisocial guys like that.

I have adblock, Fucking nigger faggot.
Satire? What part? Leafy is a huge faggot.

When did this board become absolute garbage?

What's to say Leafy wasn't being serious, retard?

K guise am I still op?

lesbianswholooklikeleafy

The bad unboxing part was fair, and... I felt like there was another fair point he made, but I can't remember.

hes made a few other content cop videos, all of them satire, all of the caused massive amounts of drama. Most of the videos on his channel he uses satire. He does think leafy is fucking retarded, but Ian would be a fucking dumbass if he put out a video that consisted of 10 minutes critizing leafys chin and claimed it was "Serious hate"

I started this fucking thread you faggots.

So, basically, he couldn't be serious because it would make him a dumbass? Let's just accept that they both had pretty weak arguments.

Idubbbz is being satirical for most of his content cop videos and even spells that out for the retards.

kek there wasnt an argument to begin with. It was a joke, a roast, all in good fun. Its just high impact trolling, and now that leafy took the bait its gonna be even worse.

H3h3 (God) doesn't like leafy. If your autistic, mr hehe is friends with balding man.... They are both fucking stoners

You like leafy? You must be a faggot/12 year old fan

this

>12yo meme

>likes Leafy

I think he was legit pissed that idubbbz video cost him a shitload of subscribers and all those dislikes
Ian clearly saved points to hit back at leafy with, and this weak ass response is making it even easier.

Lol you fucking idiot shoot yourself and leafy

Found the Leafy fan. Anyone with half a brain would know that idubbbz took a giant dump on Leafy's reputation.

IKR Cred Forums likes traps now.......?!?!b

Keep your faggot YouTube shit off this board

nah, but seriously how long is leafy and hoow low do his balls hang?

He's half Asian, so you can probably guess.

TOP KEK
You have to be 18 to watch his video. His subscribers won't be able to watch it, unless they lie about their age.

Just fucking no hisssss

Guys lets post everywhere that they need to do a mma fight so they can settle the score

you guys gotta say it, it was pretty pussy of idubbbz to take down those cringey not so old videos of him getting "scared" in those slenderman vids also him balding was pretty funny too

If I came home and saw my kid like that I would beat him within an inch of his life, possibly even crippling him.

do u nerds like leafy?????

Trips so good advice. I would fuck the shit out of it.

Uh u want this instead faggot???

sounds good what hashtag should we use guys?

The receding hairline meme is overused. The no chin thing was fresh and new tbh.

You would fuck your own son? wtf?!?!

I have no clue what leafy is. Does he talk about videogames or something? Literally never heard of this faggot till/b/ said something and honestly he looks like an autistic little shit. Not bait, seriously don't know this fuck, can someone give me a run down on this fag

If the child were gay, it's every fathers duty to fuck their gay son so he doesn't go fucking nasty old faggots he meets online and getting aids.

kek

Leafy just copied Onision's response.

youtube.com/watch?v=ACZanNcvflw

This is Cred Forums Cred Forumsro and to the edgefag who doesn't know about leafy yet... Google bitch we ain't spoon feeding your nigger Jew ass

basically does reactions and satirical parodies on cringey videos from other youtube channels, as well as rants on channels who have done morally wrong things in his eyes. Oh yeah and he has gameplay stuff in the background

A good one boy, a good one.

Shitty ass youtuber which does nothing but criticize people by looks and loves to circlejerk him and his shitty ass friends. Along with that, he's a friend of the Grade A cunt himself, GradeAUnderA.

CANCER THREAD
ASIAN MOOT, PLEASE CREATE A CONTAINMENT BOARD FOR ALL THIS YOUTUBE/ECELEB BULLSHIT.

Does this post show up as op?

#LeafyIdubbzMma

stupid phone posters

Appreciate it

If he looked like this, absolutely.

GTFO faggot

>he doesn't use clover
laughingtraps.png

Eww, big fat sacks of fatty udders.

?!?

Faggot detected

Are you fucking 15 years old or what?

Off by one :(

>makes horrible thread about shitty youtube drama only post ironic weebs and underages care about
>samefags thread with ACTUAL phone screenshots of 9gag and le ebin memes
>trys to defend age and how long you have been on the site on AN ANONYMOUS IMAGEBOARD

this is beyond pathetic, regardless if you are pretending the be retarded.

Ayy lmao

>haha yea dude fucking weed and drinking bro Cred Forums is so super cool can you guys see if im op ?ayyyy

27 of the 132 posts here are yours, self bumping the thread after a certain does nothing. you should really lurk more

Eat shit faggot

Not true tranny brony scum

He has mentioned the SlenderMan video in several of his recent videos and even calls it cringy and gay.
He's not hiding it like Leafy would have you believe

jesus how do people like you even end up on this site? it would be a 1/10 thread at tops if this was a weak attempt at baiting.

>m-maybe if i use buzzwords ill seem cooler !!1

I have no clue what a "Leafy" is but if it isn't sucking my dick or making me spaghetti then it can go kill itself.

Everyone type in the chat Alex is a stupid nigger.

are we sure leafy isn't just a hobbit?

tits or gtfo

>lefty

"If it isn't sucking my....,,,,,,"

"LEAFY HASN'T RESPONDED! HE'S A FUCKING PUSSY!"

"LEAFY RESPONDED! WHAT AN IDIOT, IT WAS SATIRE!"

how is this the only rekt thread?

disappointing

More like Leafy didn't understand what satire is and half the shit he said to try diffuse what Ian said was plain bullshit.
Idubbbz was the most trending video on YT for 2 days and got #nochin to one of the highest trending hashtags. Leafy tried to say "it was nothing special"

haha caught me off guard

>Leafy tried to say "it was nothing special"
No, what he was saying is that Ian had a weak roast, because there are plenty of things to roast him about, but he mainly focused on Leafy's chin

Rekd threads make me sad Cred Forumsro......!not a joke not a goddamn scam trust me

this the new queen of Cred Forums?

Sweet prince ?

Most unbiased description yet

Don't let this thread die Cred Forumsros

Anyone thinks idubbbz video also applies to h3h3? Except for the transitions shit.

ITT:

Leafy fan makes thread about Leafy, believing he had won the Holy Way with idubbz with le ebin comeback video

>Gets told multiple times that he got baited into talking about his chin
>Didn't realise that the #nochin shit was bait
>Didn't realise that by talking about the #nochin shit, then trying to flip it by talking about Ian/idubbbz receding hairline, he proved idubbz point right
>Still saying literally a metric fuckton
>His response video was 20 minutes long, another point proven correct
>Kept talking about the chin and hairline, over and over. Ez YouTube money, ez clicks from retard fans

Leafy fan(s) ITT panic

>S-sure he did. Leafy was *oooooooowned* *post le cool pic*
>Damage control complete

Niggas, don't you even realise that idubbbz, having wrangled this tard into a response, is planning on a series of videos on Leafy, to get mass views and profit from this?

No? Do you even realise he was meme'ing Leafy at the start of the year, but waited until now? I'm guessing Ian and others have been mining this lolcow for months.

Whatever we've seen from idubbbz now is *nothing* compared to what's coming. Leafy has bought into a war, and he's totally unaware of what comes next.

fake picture: leafy has no chin

It's amazing how even Keemstar was smart enough to not respond to Ian.
Leafy would have been called a pussy for sure if he didn't respond, but he just dug himself deeper with this weak shit.

why is there a thread for this

Even nigger is too good of a word to use for you

THE FUCK ARE YOU ON ABOUT MATE?

I'm a huge fan of Idubbbz and hate Leafy, but some of the stuff Leafy says is lowkey kind of true. Some aren't

Hisssss

Alright going to have to quarantine this whole thread under the reason that its filled with faggots

both of them are unfunny tryhards. Filthy Frank is the real nigga

This thread is cancer

How come everyone hates this faggot so much? There are way shittier people in youtube. But idubbbz makes a video and the guy is hated for everyone. Nice sheep mentality.

Because he's a living, breathing example of someone who doesn't deserve to be popular get popular by doing nothing but posting cringey ass shit.

I'm high. Turned my head around to read shit and got dizzy. Fuck you.

Like the majority of people in youtube?

Ur the only faggot. U drunk, fam?

Even though I haven't seen the video, I doubt that leafy made a decent retribution

Let's see your shit u filthy cunt nigger pleb

Sir, you're getting out of line, hands behind your head

I resist arrest continue ...

The only youtuber worth watching

Saying someone who can't stop himself from repeating his own incoherent sentences 5 times in a row whilst trying to aggrandize the points he never manages to get across "Rekt" idubbbz is highly suspect. If you think that manlet can rek anyone you need to re-evaluate many things in your life. Your b8 is bad, leafy is bad, kill your family and then kill yourself.

Wow,

U r a little cunt.

Sir, im going to ask you again hands behind your head slowly

Anything else you little edgelord?

Wow I always thought the average age of Cred Forums users was at least over 20, I guess not

I Love Leafy.

pretty sure that's leafy's mum. Nigger fucking produces shit toned chinless cucks confirmed.

Impersonating an officer ey, on the ground now

Yes actually: Justice is pretty good, you're a cucky little faggot, and leafy deserves and 84th trimester abortion.

I didn't know Leafy deleted comments. I left one about an hour ago about the filter he always uses on his videos, and its gone now lol

HISSSSSSSSSS!

Cred Forumsrother!

who gives a shit!

is that an instagram filter for your memes that makes it look like a phone ui around them? Or are you actually an ignorant cunt that doesn't know how to save pictures and screen caps like a fucking pleb

Think ur savage? Little cunt

>people actually care about this shit

Vaffanculo!

If you watch leafy, you shouldn't be here because you have to be 18

"Leafyishere" -sounds like only a retard would name himself. And what's with that girlish voice? Everytime he says fucking sends cringe down my spine. This guy is definitely the new Justin bieber

Shit bro! Chill, don't roast those fuckers so hard.

DEUS VULT!!!

Leafy was the faggot who targeted that evalion whore and some other white is right folks right?

He sounds like a degenerate to me.

Idubbz eats shit out of the garbage and probably fucks dudes but at least he's pitching I guess.

Leafy looks like he should give up on being a man and start hormones.

>DEUS VULT!!!
essen meinen Schwanz!

nigger did you take a picture of your fucking monitor

Don't be a douche. The guy must be mentally challenged.

Leafy didn't do shit. He just said the same retard shit she says all the time. Kill yourself, nigger.

This guy

did he get chin surgery? lol

The only thing I care about is when is this faggot gonna start trappin

I'd keep a thread like that alive

Wow fucking faggot much?

On the real, is leafy gonna get some good pussy?

wow fucking obvious much

seriously, you 12 year olds keeping this topic alive,
raid his videos telling him to start trappin

bitch was all "edups deleted his videos, so who's insecure now"

but it's like... idubbbz deleted his videos, sure. theyre gone now, at least gone from his channel

but you can't delete your chin motherfucker
...because that shits already been deleted like fucking gutmann-method

I second this

Wow fam contain yo self little mental retard....

MANUFACTURED DRAMA IDUBBZ AND LEAFY ARE JUST TRYING TO MAKE MONEY BY MAKING FAKE DRAMA THEY ARE IN ON IT

so many shills

Did this autistic Canadian really screenshot every fucking picture because he doesn't know how to save an image on an iPhone? No wondering you're a leafy fan you are legit mentally challenged on a whole new level.

Who the hell is this leafy faggot? Get off Cred Forums OP, you're clearly too young to be here

>Mfw Leafy was mad
He needs to take a chill pill pop a cyanide capsule.

I hope dubbbz cucks him again.

Am i the only one, who thinks that leavy looks like a lesbian?

Can you kids please leave.

Can you post the image? i rarely see her feet

kek

they're kids after all
on a 18+ website

Now you see the light you little shitlord

Give me Id back

Lmao not even the high exposure could save him

>implying someone like idubbz could actually speak to an idiot like leafy and still want to inhale oxygen
>implying leafy can hold a conversation much less make a plan with someone over the age of 12
>implying leafy can even talk considering his bottom jaw is still mia

Sour pleb

that dudes chin looks like this dudes chin

Kys

lol that's leafy? Dude looking like rapist.

Did you save up enough big boy points for that post?
>now you won't have enough for tendies

THE

MAN

HAS

NO

CHIN

>man
Good one

Dick around ya dumb nigger

LMAO THAT FUCKING SIDE PROFILE

Kek

Ladyboys and gentlemen, I present the average viewer of leafys videos.