Whos doing drugs?!

whos doing drugs?!

i'm high on percocet!

"Look at me doing drugs is cool" kys faggot

kys? no i'm not cool i'm far too old to think doing drugs is edgy now. jesus christ calm down ya little whiny cunt.

just looking for other Cred Forumstards intoxicating their minds to share stories or dosages. waaah waaah

Nice blog

Dat kuuush. And I'm prescribed ativan.

like a fucking stone on coke

first time I did shrooms was some liberty caps that me and my mate had picked from a place known as 'the magic mile' (for obvious reasons) well anyway, we picked about 500-600 mushrooms each, having spent a good couple of hours walking the mile stopping every 4-5 steps to pick the little guys. we got back to my mates house, a short drive from the spot. we decided to eat a hand full each of the shrooms and go on a bike ride. after swilling them down with some bubblegum flavoured pop we rode to the next village. well I don't know why but the first hand full didn't work or something so we thought fuck it. we rode back to the stash of shrooms in my van parked outside my friends house from earlier and decided to eat them all, half each.

never heard of that before. you take it for seizures or anxiety?

Seriously, though. Drugs are cool.

low dose chocolate shrooms here

Just bought a g of meth

Pill poppers are almost the lowest scum on this planet and youre excited about popping pills. You really should kys.

of course we needed some ciggies for our first shroom trip, so I drove to the local petrol station. I was waiting outside in the van for my mate when I noticed shit starting to get real. we drove back up to my mates house and by then the world was kicking off in to full trip mode. my mate said our friend, peach, needed a lift from his work to his house. obviously not in the mindset to drive anywhere I said yeah and drove towards where we was meeting him. miraculously we survived the journey to peaches work. It was right next to a park. by this time all i wanted to do was sit in the park and look at distant trees. I told peach that we were trippping balls and he agreed that it would be best for us to chill in the park for a bit before driving anywhere else.

Same here except prescribed Klonopin

40 mins into me just sitting in the park looking at shit and this old man comes over to me. really freaks me out..just the way he looked at me..like he knew I was tripping. he was talking to me about some of the women he knew that would flash their fannies (vaginas) if you asked them to. I turned to peach and said "fuck this, I'm tripping way to hard for this...I need to go home". I some how managed to drive 5ish miles home, leaving my mate tripping in the park. Well I pulled up onto the driveway at my house, completely in a different universe to the one I had grown up in. got out of the van to face a neighbour who informs me that his cats had died and did I want any of the flea stuff he had left for my cats who were still alive. I don't talk to many of my neighbours that often usually and this time was no difference. I had by now lost the ability to speak. I blurted out a small noise that probably sounded like a child with a mouth full of mushrooms, quickly trying to get in my house and upstairs before my parents noticed anything was up.

Morans

Anxiety. I have panic disorder among other anxiety disorders.

na i am living a pretty good life. nice person. awesome house. good friends. probably do better to and with this planet than you do. maybe you should consider killing yourself?

I thought the best thing would be to run a bath. I can remember seeing these psychedelic fractal cats on some sort of loop or conveyer belt, coming towards me and then falling off the end just as another one would appear and do the same. these cats sort of morphed over time into like fucking huge grubbs. nice.

Suck my dick, faggot.

I liked this story. It didn't really go anywhere. But I like the idea of a dude named peach

>be me\
>buy fuckton of ativan
>told theyre .1mg
>take 11
>=1.1mg
>turns out they were 1mg not .1mg
>girlfriends house
>ativan kicks in
>can barely fucking stand.jpg
>leaving to get molly
>parents are standing there
>go to put shoes on
>fall into the wall and knock shelf over
>crash into ground
>start laughing maniacally
>parents are fucking livid
>dgaf, im high as fuck on ativan
>how am not dead?
drugs ARE fun.

this one time I was at a friends house and some drunk guy dropped two pills and had a seizure, hes a retard now

this

Hilarious. Yea, ativan can fuck you up pretty fast if you aren't careful.

Simultaneously addicted to a stim and tranq disorder. Bet that sucks.

Thanks dude, yeah I don't see much of peach anymore, he's on tag living somewhere up the country with his mrs

Weed and plenty of beer. I'm gonna see about some dph or something to mix with muh weds.
Bumpalangabango

Nobody cares

Coke here. Feeling awesome as fuck.

Kys ignorant cuck.

you could like.. look up what they are yourself online via the number on the pill and figure out how to responsibly do it. i hope you take proper precautions before doing anything.

Listen to this person.

anybody try krakom yet? was gonna get some just to try it before the whole ban thing happens.
>lets keep opiate addicts addicted to opiates

4:39am, up for work in 4 hours, buzzing off my nut on meth listening to music lying in bed...

I did DMT once in changa form, I dont touch drugs after that experience..

yeah i got em from my m8 who i always got high with and knows his shit. i took his word for it. i looked them up after i got fucking wrecked bc i couldnt understand how i got so fcuked up from "11 ativan at .1 mg a piece" hahaha

I've taken xanax and valium a time or two. is it anything like that? those anti-anxiety have such a peculiar effect. I have never felt like I was on a drug while i took them.

>in b4 i dont even think they come in .1mg pills. lol

same 1mg of ativan wont do shit

any tips on sniffing crack?

anyone have experiences from krakom though? i used pills for a long time.....went through the whole "dope life". took suboxone for years...but now im clean....whats krakom like and can i do it "just once?" haha

I'm glad you're at peace with it haha. ODing is dangerous business. I got pulled over once on about 20 valium for making a wide left turn. they let me go and all but it was not a pleasant experience

limited slip differential

Triple dip acid kickin in

probably just inhale with your nose up to the bag to see what is smells like? idk why anyone would need tips on smelling crack?

Wonderful to hear man I've only heard good things about it. I've had half fried bowls but never the full effect before. Fascinating that it changed you that much. I'd love to have it but its so rare these days.

haha that time i slept for 2 days straight......i cant believe i didnt fucking die. my family is such a piece of shit for not even checking on me. fml. and my firends are even worse for bringing me home and putting me in my bed...."he'll be fine"
>wake up two days later
>.....brain....not.....feel.....right.....

why would you sniff it. smoking it is far more efficient. breaking it up would just leave you with shitty perverted cocaine.

ITT: we freebase crack or GTFO

holy christ tripping BALLS on Cred Forums. you are a strong minded son of a bitch.

I just smoked heroin!

nice bro. thatsa a lot of green
>greentext dot jaypeg

okay, whats the easiest way to smoke it without a pipe?

what a waste
>life sux, shoot up

Ayy lmao

google "homemade crack pipes"
>tin foil
>light bulb

nah thats not for me bro, heard a lot of horror stories about it haha

ayy lmao

Fuck off space nigger we're full.

this

Yeah a close friend of mine got some from the deep web, it seriously didn't disapoint

Same bro. Say hi to Charlie for me

anyone get any of that 1P-LSD?

i googled how to freebase. i dont know anything about it but now i know how to do it if i need to help a crackhead

can't hold myself from getting crazy horny from speeding though.
but it's something I really enjoy.
similar exp?

i love you.

Just finished a cup of opium tea

like just came on here and found the webm thread
love how it can inspire for so deeply perverted fantasies

Have few friends, can't find anything for the life of me. been so long since I've rolled.

Not addicted, but occasionally using pure MDMA crystals in parties.

Also, check those hitleric dubs

Kek another one, checked!

the best drug to get into girls panties

cocaine and smirnoff. very nice

Acid is great too if you are into weird often horrifying sex.

My nigger.

A guy i know took too many E pills once and spent the whole of the night writhing around on the floor like some sort of lizard, he was completely gone..making grunting noises the lot.
anyone know what he experienced?

Im blazed as fuck down the street. Feels like everyone is looking at me ahahah love this shit

I'm high on life!

Getting on the nutmeg as we speak!!!!
Lets take a trip?

loser

Anyone here turned down another shit to get high alone? I've been accused of that shit today.
I'm having fun.

I hate getting high around other people, only feel really relaxed on my own

Probably a lie. I'm the guy from above who told about pure MDMA crystals, and once took too much.
I never acted like a fucking lizard, nor anything.
It is the people who overdo a lot of things. It is like when a lot of people are high, they tend to be like in the movies: laughing. It is not anything that feeling. Your mate just saw a lot of movies and decided to act like an idiot for no reason.

nutmeg trips are savage

I'm fucked on edibles right now, this post took me, 40 min to post...

right now it sounds like it could be heaven as I'm
the weirder the better I would say right now

20mg of kratom sir. Kratom is much cheaper than hydros and oxys, which i prefer, but kratom does the trick

nah honestly he was probably close to death haha unresponsive, sorta looked possessed...maybe comparing him to a lizard wasn't the right wording

Delaudid, ritalin, dexadrine, clenazapam, dope and whisky

and I still fucked it up...

specially as I just do some refill, being 6:30 in the morning, having the webm thread for inspiration, chatting same on omegle for even moar...
looks like this could be a rather perv day

i had a good read so fuck you faggot

on dxm and have lots of weed

BWH BWH

Pics?

Lettuce

Dude I bought like 2 kilos after that DEA shit

Don't listen to this guy,
VVVVVVVVV
This Thread is kicking my high up, great job with the idea

Wat

Nigga fuck you.

>triple 23s

>mg

Kratom makes me nauseous

guess what drug I'm on

Ditto, always heard nutmeg was useable, but never knew how
Care to share how?

Autism

sniff a few lines of nutmeg then come back to me

bingo

>sniff

17 yo nerd virgin detected

Oh Shit, I've never been checked before, and now I'm high as the ISS, this is blowning my mind.

Fsggots. Just mainline heroine and shUT up. You're going to end up doing it anyway

Nigger what?

I don't post very often...

Trip 23s.. kill yourself

Oh okay. How long you been lurking nigga?

16 year old fag spotted.
Drugs are awesome.

^Honestly

oh fuck! it happened again!
VVVVVVVVV

Dubs checked and nigger you're too high for life rn

in uk its a popular term for the word snort

Since 2006. I remember the Habbo Hotel raids and Long Cat.

Didn't need dubs for truth. Oxy etc is more expensive, you'll need more to get high at some point. Just hit bottom already and die faster

the essential oil works best. also works best transdermally.
look up oilahuasca

Youve got me beat by a year. Why don't you post often faggle?

And on top of it all, the thread just started making me solve capta's to respond, this is getting intense

Alien OG Kush.

word up, thanks

just some benadryl to help me sleep through the night, like a sleeping pill for people without an rx for one. percocets are cool too though

OP is a faggot whose post is contradictory. This whole thread is full of ritalin fed 14 yr olds. Eat bags of dicks

Being on this LSD shit is like being generally forced to imagine women that I for some reason can't psychologically sexually enjoy. Like all the novelty in LSD that I've derived so far is that I'm bio glitching myself to crave some sexual release that just sort of never comes because no one comes to fuck me. Like I've tripped on LSD before and its not usually like this im usually visually enjoying my environment. I don't get it...

I don't find LSD this go around fun at all honestly... It wasn't trippy or jack shit it was like retarding myself where all I can fucking do is imagine naked women for 8 hours.

ayy lmao

When I first started it wasn't encouraged to post unless it was OC. I didn't create much, so I just lurked. Then everything got crazy and Cred Forums died, I stopped coming around as much, then Cred Forums died again, etc. Now most of the fags just post regressive shit, and I'm still under the impression that I shouldn't flood the pages with nonOC content...

Yea you can do it just once. But it will sneak up on you like any opiate. Anyone who says it's "just like coffee" is probably still taking it and hasn't tried to quit yet. I took it for 3 years, was trying to quit for 2.5 years, finally managed to quit about 5 months ago. It was pretty fucking hard.

I don't honestly find it enjoyable to rig my biofeedback into craving sex it can't have on LSD -me

Right now just a bottle of Jameson, tried morning glory seeds earlier, turns out that they weren't the strain I thought they were and they contained no LSA.

I promised myself I wouldn't reach the ends of the drug spectrum, heroine being one of those.

Like all I do on LSD when im physically forced by overstimulation not to play videogames and do generally fun stuff is sit there and thus im psychologically forced to imagine naked women right, but these ethereal naked women I cant fuck and thus it is somehow intensely disappointing.

jesus nutmeg is horrible unless you learn how to extract the shit, I gave up on it.
I just remember hating myself afterwards for ever thinking of eating fresh grinded nutmeg

yes...

anyone else on vyvanse/addy/concerta?

i take too much and i feel weird and adventurous
add me on snapchat

chicagostopsnap

>get high
>I know I'll make a thread on Cred Forums about how i'm high
>this is definitely the best way to experience the high

Have you ever formed a coherent sentence?

we have no friends to spend the high with, and nothing's more lonely than a lonely high.

Dude I have no idea honestly. All I can do is comment to you sort of generally that all I've physically been able to do for like 8 hours now is imagine naked women...Literally. I'm high as balls. But people...Serious question...what kind of things would you psychologically go thru if you were forced to be on LSD naked with someone and like addictively enjoy them to defeat some queeziness that LSD produces

word, I'm enjoying it too

And captca is not making this easy...

idk, never had the opportunity

Its like I've never fucked anybody so I've left this unfulfilled and im bioglitching myself to just think about naked women and how much I can't fucking have one to please some like "LSD- attention-psychological-need-o-meter"

this is too much for me right now...

Its almost like LSD produces a whole new psycho-physical need requirement that I cant honestly say what fulfills it, except naked women that strictly speaking don't exist or aren't here, or have to interest, to just sit and crave what I can't fucking have or some shit because women don't like me...and I don't like this...honestly I find it traumatic right now a bit, I found it bothersome the first time I took LSD I just sort of ignored it until it was fun and im just PLAIN FUCKING HYPNOTIZED BY THIS FACT?

Was thinking of trying this soon, bad experience?

OK, I understood that one...

keep going, but keep that pace please

Like what pleases this anxiety on LSD people? This like exaggerated "I cant fuck women because they dont come and suck my dick like magic" anxiety. But the only rules here are like, I as some sort of "lesser human victim in society"-sarcasm????!?" thats doing a activity thats technically illegal so i cant produce women to please this like "psychological requirement" to fuck me

Hold up, I lost it again...

as a drug user and thus a "bad person" who feels this biorequirement for women that technically speaking...aren't fucking real...its like holding oxygen in front of your face with the need to breathe it, but I fucking can't honestly, because its not possible, I don't know any cum whores.

Xanax, Weed, and Alcohol.

I just had a cup of coffee and am out of my fucking MIND.

Holy shit, this thread lead me to figuring out where the religious hate for sex and nudity came from. But I'm too high to explain it. I need to remember this so I can explain it later.

Every time I'm on LSD guys I hit this same mental brick wall that fucks me up for hours. Women exist that I can't fuck in the real world, and in my fucking mind now.

I understood that one, keep this pace, I'm interested

Just a little coke tonight and a six pack cause I have to work tomorrow morning

Lol just listen to music and appreciate every second of your trip. Make it as happy as possible. Just do what you're 10-14 year old self would do, you know, a time where you had your best memories.

i think thats been life for years now oops nothing happens besides things getting added to the concoction

Currently finishing my weed

I am on 60 mg oxycodone, 60 mg adderall, and 1 four loko. I feel great. Use to be a hardcore addict for pain killers, but I fell in love with a girl. As gay as it sound, after 2 years of me being a complete addict she cried to me and asked me to stop. First time in 3 years I have touched anything, but she knows and to be honest.. I had an ingrown nail removed.. I wasnt going to just throw them away.

Yea its generally fucking fine to enjoy now but generally for like 8 hours it would be overstimulating...I dont know. Its like finding a new book to read and the entire book is "women exist, and YOU cant fuck them"

It's the best combo imo. i'm more of a downer type of guy when it comes to drugs. I like to feel relaxed and chill.

I'm midway, wait and we'll do it together nigga. It's gonna be symbolic as fuck.

Have a nice fly user

lets play spot the 19 year old who still thinks the fact that he smokes weed makes him cool.

you are a fucking faggot dude and I will not wait for you.

If you can, have a beer or take an anti-anxiety medicarion. It takes away the rapid repeating thoughts. I always have emergency benzos on the side when I take shrooms or acid.

Trying to kick the shit. Last binge kept me up 6 days. The shadow people had some things to say to me and they weren't nice... Where was that radio I kept hearing in my room?

BLACK JEW!

I have no refills left and although i have a prescription i want to get off them and try to not drink just stick to smoking. You notice when you stop taking them and they both make you sweat I sweat way more than anyone.

I'd be fine with just a lot of Marijuana all the time, it would dropping the other nonsense easier.

I rather relax too I already have a terrrible temper and spaz out so anything like coke heroin and pills is very rare and just if its around situation doing it with friends.

If Im going to do something to flip out or upper it would be a pscydelic, acid or boomers. I know they can only be taken seldomly so it would be nice to be in a safe place and try them again. Although Id be comfortable wandering around in the forest I just can't deal with police or spiders/insects. Being by myself in that state doesnt bother me, its just where.

Feels triggered

Just took 6.5 grams of O.P.M.S Silver before it becomes illegal. Good shit m8. Really mellow, euphoric high. Was depressed and anxious a while ago, feeling great now.

Right with you man

Purple drank and green dank

I just pounded the shit out of my gf. I've taken a lot of acid in uni, it's pretty normal for me and I usually have good control of what I'm on. In the end we're all animals and will behave naturally unless your autistic.

Same guy. Even if some of the folk in this thread are younger, never not someone that supports Marijuana even if it's a small amount. They're making a smart choice if they need to have a substance in their life and most people have multiple. I personally like smoking with younger because you can share your wisdom with them and know it's shit they're not aware of.

Dude you're so fucking prepared are you a boyscout?

Yeah, I totally agree with you. I'm also trying to quit alcohol and xanax. Weed is the safest drug out their, no doubt. No fucking DOUBT! But knowing there's a more better feeling than weed is what fucks with some of our minds...I was a heavy smoker for 5 years. Smoked pot everyday since my junior year in high school. I loved it. I enjoyed the buzz and the open minded conscience feel but after a long time of using, its just another thing to do for the day. That's when I started drinking. I kept drinking, and drinkin, and drinking and now that's not even enough. Then, along came Zanny, you know how the rest goes...

Thanks my nigga!

Lets keep our cool and have a serious talk about drugs because we are tough grown experienced men. Go fuck yourself.

I'm smoking before my bar mitzvah tomorrow man. I need to relax.

This guys just a pussy, I had some green laced with dmt when I was fourteen.
The trip was super duper but I have a big tuper

Do you even prepare bro?

smoking weed unlike you druggie losers

On a 4 day no sleep adderall spree. See unpleasant and nausious visuals. A lot of audio hallucinations. I kept hearing the icecream truck music out of nowhere at one point

One off man

Drugs is for scum degenerates only.

I fuckin hear ya. Sleep dep hallucinations are the fucking worst... get a xanny if you can man, don't hit 5 days. That's when the shadow people sit next to you...

It's muh fukin motto

lmfao

Nigga had dat shit locked n loaded

I inject it into my cock faggot