I don't give a shit about racism

i don't give a shit about racism.

i don't care that you are marginalized because you are black, or crippled, or a woman. i'm not ignorant to the reality that you suffer injustices due to factors you cannot change. i am not ignorant to the fact that the game is easier for me. i just don't fucking care.

i lucked out. i was born a white, able-bodied, heterosexual male to a middle class family. i can walk alone at night without being afraid of being raped. i can walk through a store without being followed by security. i can talk to police without fearing for my safety.

i got dealt the better hand. i won. my game is easier than your game, and i just don't fucking care.

it would suck if it was the other way around. man i would be pissed if i was born black, but i wasn't. i won the fucking lottery. it's easy for me, and it isn't for you. why would i make it harder for myself just so you're treated fairly? i LIKE being the winner.

but i'll play along. i'll treat you like a human when i talk to you. i'll shake your hand and i'll tell you how much it sucks that you got searched by the police, but i don't fucking care. i get to come out on top, and you can fucking sit and swivel.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JSrZkrek7Qk
youtube.com/watch?v=CAEq3mdOYBU
youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eh I feel you. Niggers make it hard on themselves by acting niggardly. Same goes for women.

even those who play the game to the best of their abilities still get fucked.

but i benefit. i get the slap on the wrist while you get jail time. i get a dollar while you get 77 cents.

why would the king distribute his wealth to the peasants when being wealthy is as fun as it is?

I feel like this is unsuccessful bait, because there's not much of an argument to be had with you. If you were denying these things, it would be one thing, but I don't think admitting these things is bad enough to enrage any liberals. Correct me if I'm wrong.

it's not bait. its my reality. i watched this video on racism earlier and realized that i don't fucking care that minorities are disadvantaged.

i'm not devoid of ethics. i can put myself in their shoes and agree that their situation is worse than mine, but why in god's name would i risk getting myself wet just so you can stand under my umbrella too?

I guess you wouldn't. That's the point I'm making. I don't care what you believe. What's the point of this thread, if not bait? Is this just some crazy echo chamber set up on an anonymous website full of trolls? That's insane.

i don't know why anyone who is on the winning team would actually help out the losers.

if you have power, why would you give it up if you don't have to?

it's not a rhetorical question its an actual one.

i don't care about really anyone outside my immediate social circle. i would send a village to their death to save my mother. the person in traffic next to me could die and i wouldn't lose any sleep. if i had a button that would kill a person but give me a hundred dollars i would press it until i couldn't any more.

there are starving kids in africa but they can kick rocks for all i care. it literally does not matter whether they live or die. africa could be firebombed and i would go on living my life as normally as ever.

am i wrong?

youtube.com/watch?v=JSrZkrek7Qk

The way you feel can't be wrong. It's the way you act that matters, I guess? You said you're willing to treat people with respect, and that shows that you, despite claiming to be apathetic, at least have decency. That's really all anyone would ask of you, I think. Even if I were to disagree with you, I'm ostensibly the same as you if I don't actively do anything to fix the things that I despise.

but why don't you work to fix the things you despise? you're as able as anyone.

Cool, then you're likely a sociopath/psychopath with no empathy. You're not like a normal person. You're mentally defective. You need to seek a psychologist so he can tell you how fucked up you are.

Having a good night, OP?

>niggardly

nig·gard·ly
ˈniɡərdlē/ adjective

1.not generous; stingy.
"serving out the rations with a niggardly hand"

Is that more bait I detect? I think I've wasted enough time here. Have a great night, OP.

>things that actual retards think

don't think you lucked out in the genetic lottery quite yet there bud

I don't think you quite fully understand what "bait" means.

it's not bait. i can't discuss these sort of things with real life humans because i'll burn bridges that i don't want to burn.

there's a difference between joking about niggers with your white friends and systematically disparaging entire sets of people.

i know that it's wrong, i know i should care, but i fucking don't. i can't be alone in this.

That's cool. I obviously wasn't using it with the dictionary definition in mind you pleb. Ever heard of context? Nice job trying to make yourself feel intelligent though.

fail/10

am i fucking wrong?

50 people in a nightclub in florida were gunned down. just another day in the life.

nearly two humans die every second, each with a life as as valid, complex, and interesting as yours. does it really, truly bother you? are you really going to lose sleep over the 150,000 people that died today?

You lack empathy. It's disturbing, honestly I wouldn't want to be associated with any people like you.

Cool. Who the fuck cares.

the thing is, you wouldn't know it.

i wouldn't tell you about this in person because you'd view me in a negative light.

surely i'm not the only one going through the motions like a fucking robot.

surely you talk to people like me every day.

there's an incongruity with what i believe and how i act.

i'm rambling but the point i'm trying to make is that i don't appear any different from anyone else. in the same way that you may unknowingly brush shoulders with drug abusers and pedophiles, i walk among others.

i don't think its a healthy mentality, but i can't see why it matters on a level deeper than "it's the right thing to do"

Don't feel bad user, most of these people are normies. It is totally understandable why you would not care about people outside of a certain "circle."

When the terrorist attacks happened in France and everyone had those stupid French flags over their pictures on social media I'm the only one over here thinking out loud "they did it to themselves by letting in whoever the fuck wanted in." I didn't care, I felt no sympathy.

Now if someone close to me had been involved then it would have been different.

Oh, and most of those people who show public sympathy, like with those attacks, are full of shit anyway. Just going through the motions as you said.

As a Mexican in Texas, I feel you OP. I couldn't care less that you won the lottery at life. I couldn't care less that niggers get shit like dogs by the police. I lived life as a drug addict and seen plenty whites completely hit the self destruct button on their life. I've seen plenty blacks strap themselves with dynamite and play with fire, metaphorically speaking. I've seen the mexican drug trade fuel it all. Now I'm clean, gotta good job and figure life can only go up from here. I don't give a fuck about the color of your skin and what advantages or disadvantages it comes with. If you ain't making it in this world, then just Fuck off and die, don't attempt to make our situations as shitty as yours by demanding equality. Make a name for yourself, and earn everything you want.

Try harder faggots

No one is asking you to do anything, they're just expecting you to not sound like a fucking cunt about it, while they try and resolve their own situation. Like you have any capability over anything solely because of your skin colour.
you pigskins genuinely kill me, my sides anyways.

Nah nigger

>pic related
>it's you

What's good nigger, pull up

said by a Cred Forumstard. Don't worry kid, no one gives a fuck about you either.

Can we please make this into a nigger hate bread???

I respect this fucking spic right here. I'd let 'em all in if they all thought like this.

Sure

Lol you fucking wish cocksucker

that's the point.

i don't act like a cunt to them in person. internally, their struggle is insignificant to me.

i'm not going to klan meetings or actively harassing ethnics. it's that even if i could flip a switch and bring about equality, i wouldn't do it.

in the same way that a DEA agent wants to keep drugs illegal. it's not in my best interest for equality to become the norm. i benefit by being a member of the privileged majority.

>being this new and insecure

/thread

Lol OP I'm exactly the same.
Some of my closest friends told me that I have some sociopath traits, so I searched the web and found out that I actually have.
It's awesome not to give a shit though.
But I happen to have even less empathy to men. I dunno why, but sometimes I even laugh at news saying men died.
Would stomp that button and get rich as well. But i wouldn't do it if there was even 0,0000001% chance of my friends/family dying

So what you're saying is we need to rig the lottery. Take out the niggers and increase the percentage of whites in the world so more people can win the lottery like we did.

White prevelige is a lie. The true benefit is that you come from an unbroken home. Niggers that have their father around do just as well as anyone. Sadly, that's not the case. 70% of nigger dads run away and leave their child to be born out of wedlock, fucking up the kids life forever. The marriage part isn't a big deal per say, but that's partly how you track abandonment.

I feel the same way as well I just dont have empathy I feel like I lose some important moments

Lmfao you fucking cocksucker dickhead. Do you seriously want to start up this shit in a fucking Cred Forums thread? I go to the fucking gym 7 days a week. If I met you IRL I would fucking CRUSH you, guarenteed. You would be fucking pissing your pants as I crushed your fucking skull to fucking bits. I'd trace your IP address right now but honestly you're not even fucking worth my time.
Get the fuck out of here. Nobody loves you, not even your family. 5 yrs from now you're going to be living under a fucking underpass wondering what went wrong. You're going to die alone, and it doesn't take a fucking psychic to know that.

Pic related, btw. It's YOU, you fucking cuck.
Get the fuck out of here.

Take your white guilt shit and love in niggerville with them then.

Nice pasta. stale/10

>pic related
>it's you again

Fresh teenager detected.

Should you ever "accidently" get into trouble, those with this attitude will end up being the great white example.

You would be terrified if you had to spend a weekend in a holding cell.

One day you will realize, when you stop thinking of your parents accomplishments as your own, that just because you truly believe yourself to be better will not make it so. Without substance to back up this attitude, you will be one angry sad guy.

why the fuck would i throw away the golden ticket? it's not fucking satire. quit trying to read between the lines. i'm being straight up with you.

its Cred Forums i don't stand to gain anything by jerking you around.

the poor triggered tomato face thinks I'm black, awkward.
lemme guess, you're going to mention the next largest minority in your country in a racist manner as well? everyone knows white ppl will throw a race under the bus to try and get one person, it's almost an official equation

Sounds like delusions of grandeur but good for you buddy, good for you.

>i got dealt the better hand
Shame you weren't female, too. Then you'd be on top of the game and you'd still be able to lie ALWAYS to EVERYONE about how hard you have it

FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING BITCH. GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARAD RIGHT FUCKING NOW.

>i got dealt the better hand. i won. my game is easier than your game, and i just don't fucking care.

mad repec

females don't win. they have vaginas and get paid less.

You're about as edgy as one of my fart clouds.

Fuck niggers, black Americans are cool though.

Amen

I can do a thousand now.

youtube.com/watch?v=CAEq3mdOYBU

>paid less
no they don't
come back to our other thread and keep arguing with me you paid shill humanity traitor pile of subhuman fucking lying trash

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Why so mad little man?

Oh my god. Oh my fucking god you can't be fucking serious.

I've called the FBI and filed a report. Fuck you, man. Don't threaten my fucking family like this.

He just threatened ME AND MY ENTIRE FUCKING FAMILY, OF COURSE I'M FUCKING SALTY

Op is preaching social justice in the only way that Cred Forums will ever hear. Reverse psychology

Very clever OP. 9/10

Fuck you too pal. I've had enough of seeing that fucking frog.

You making $15/hr yet?

>Oh my god. Oh my fucking god you can't be fucking serious.
>I've called the FBI and filed a report. Fuck you, man. Don't threaten my fucking family like this.
Oh my god. Oh my fucking god you can't be fucking serious.

I've called the FBI and filed a report. Fuck you, man. Don't threaten my fucking family like this.

FUCK YOU MAN. THIS IS FUCKING SERIOUS.

STOP BEING INTOLERANT OF FRENCH PEOPLE ASSHOLE

>my game is easier than your game,
Then why are you getting killed more by cops then me cracker? youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo

FUCK YOU BUDDY YOU'RE NOT EVEN IN THIS FUCKING CONVERSATION. I swear to god just go kill yourself already.

>there are starving kids in africa but they can kick rocks for all i care.
They could try their hand at farming, lazy fucks.

I'M NOT YOUR FUCKING BUDDY, GUY

3edgy5me

>Less chance of mental illness
All women are mentally ill in some way