Hey Cred Forums I'm a broke ass girl who just turned 18 a week ago. Im selling my panties

Hey Cred Forums I'm a broke ass girl who just turned 18 a week ago. Im selling my panties.

-start at 50 dollars one full day. Your choice between thong, boy short, or bikini. Let me know about extra requests such as buttons, zippers, bows, or certain colors. Will receive a note with your name, the date worn and for how long.
-Will perform special requests such as masturbating, working out, pictures/proof of me wearing them, etc. Contact me for further info.
-currently on my period so if there are any requests for slightly or heavily stained panties let me know within 3 days. Normal sales will start in 3 days.

[email protected]

Sorry for the handwriting. Had to write backwards.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xHaFEEmN6ZE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tits or Get the fuck off my Cred Forums, also take your shit smelling dribbling cunt and its panties to a fetish site that cares and get the fuck off my Cred Forums

bump

lol stfu you fat neckbeard fuck no one cares what you have to say in real life, much less on here.

self bumping cunt
SAGE
EVERYONE STOP POSTING. 404 this garbage

shameless self bump

you literally just posted if you want me to 404 so bad look at the thread and move on with your life

Will a face pic be included if I purchase?

depends on how much you're willing to pay for said face pic

I don't want my mom to die, nigger.

i dislike the backwards slashes
please remake sign with proper forward slashes

sorry lmao i was writing backwards. if it means you'll buy my panties ill do it for you

in

i

Jewish neckbeard nigger, get the fuck off Cred Forums

after you m'lady

nignog

I will pay , but first , tits and pics of panties

sorry
I'm a broke ass 35 year old who lives with his parents how about you buy some underwear from me?

Lol, no that comes later. But it can happen.

$50 for a pair of panties is fucking retarded. You can find girls on leddit who sell for way cheaper than that.

sure thing once I'm rich from selling panties ill buy all your underwear

will buy 2 if yot post tits and timestamp

omg why; this isn't real life

Fuck you nigger

I won't post it on here but I can send you what you're requesting

Hu

fuck

You ain't even that fit, go get a fucking job you average looking lazy whore

i can get backpage pussy for $50. Your panties are probably full of cunt hairs. Do not want

Ill give you 25 cents to swallow them.

How do you dare to come here and try to sell your nasty boy panties without showing tits?Are you dumb or just playing retarded?

Actually i am "that fit". And I'm looking.

Tits or GTFO

Tits or gtfo. Rules are rules

fuck

Inb4 someone pays $50 for some neckbeards shitstained tighty whiteys.

tfw only doing this because my mom might be actually dying soon

Ok , let your number

Exactly. 50 bucks and I can go fuck a big booty whore on backpage and this bitch thinks her smelly ass panties are worth anything. What a fucking degenerate.

TITES OR GTFO

Ok

Yeah you can get back page pussy for 50 dollars. You'll also get aids and herpes.

You get what you pay for user

damn daniel

Why would you even come here when you know everyone on Cred Forums can't see a female without shrieking for tits? No one believes that you're actually legit. If you post some pics in the thread then you're way more likely to get actual sales. You think salesmen don't do product demonstrations when they're trying to get you to buy their shitty blenders? Post pics and prove that your goods are worth buying.

Tits or GTFO

Tits with timestamp. You don't have to show your face. These are rules. If you think I'm paying $50 before I have proof that you're a real femanon.. no

K

Lol op post is the same spam post i see on craigslist

How about this, you post your tits or you GTFO.

I never said i wouldn't post pics. Not of my tits, but ill post something in the ones I'm wearing right now, if thats what you want. With a new timestamp.

Ive never posted on craigslist :\

Roll

hmmm $50 for backpage pussy w/ chance of disease or $50 for some bloody virgin's panties.

Give me pussy for $50, Alex. Gracias.

You do realize modern computers have the ability to flip images on any axis?

Do you accept bitcoin?

Uhm last time i checked, selling your used panties online is work???

Go on craigslist in your city and sell on there girl. I did it every now and then for a few months and made over $1000

No you have to post tits. Don't you know the rules around here? If your not going to post tits, the GTFO.

I couldn't give less of a shit, I'm just telling you that you won't make a single sale without actually proving that you're a chick with a vagina. Though I'm sure Cred Forums would be just as happy buying from a trap.

negroid

Tits or gtfo

post your face so we can judge you

Well they get proof as part of the deal

if you don't want it i could care less. one less picture i have to take

How did you word your ad? Not op, but I tried selling there once and it was immediately flagged for removal, since panty selling is against their policy.

Tits & timestamp or GTFO

Then GTFO

lol no

Post your goddamn tits OP.

No one is paying $50 without seeing something first dude, I'm telling you that you need to post something in this thread to actually entice sales. Otherwise everyone will assume you shooped a pic of a pre-existing timestamped femanon and that you're actually a fat neckbeard

Post your tits

do you even realize what a useless whore you are? I really wonder sometimes about human trash like you. absolute shit body, won't even show hideous face, and you think someone will pay for your nasty clothes?

there are legitimately attractive girls willing to do more for less. please just hang yourself.

Watch this video if u like big tities

youtube.com/watch?v=xHaFEEmN6ZE

hurry tf up cunt

Op is gone

the best part about this pic is her resting bitch face

tits or GTFO attention seeking cunt

Mine eventually got deleted but not for like a week or two, as soon as people have your email on there you're set cause they'll message you through there not CL. Just try and repost it til it stays, some people just sit there reporting them lol
My title was literally "blonde 22 year old's panties" and then the price advertised was $50 and my description was a lot like yours but at the start I kinda said why I was doin it like "I'm looking for work at the moment and haven't had any luck for months since my last job so I've decided to sell my panties in the meantime" and said about how I'd meet up with ppl locally or post them in the mail depending on what they want

Fack

lol der *a lot like OP's soz I'm baked

alright is anyone even still here for pics

Fun fact: soiled undergarments are considered hazardous material, and as such require special postage and handling. Federal law requires this.

hate you

kys you worthless skank. no1 wants your shit stained panties, try getting a job you living waste of space.

It's too good to be true guys. Don't fucking do it. You've been warned.

This is more important than OP's fetishist white trash broke piss poor don't got pot to shit in funky ass snatch.

Shit mang

This bitch is lying, she should be banned. This is the third time shes got on here and made up some bullshit story as to why she needs money then scammed people out of money. I even have her kik and she forgets who I am and comes back with a different photo and asks if I want to buy something. Do. Not. Buy. Anything. From. Her. Its. A. Scam.

MODS MODS MODS

lel

0/10 can't even fap to this shit thread

what is you reason, stupid? She said she was 18. only 1 requirement for Cred Forums and you can't comprehend it

You fucking fuck