Why dont you workout?

Why dont you workout?

clean your mirror

Did, lost motivation. Still squat absurd amounts and Im still not too fat

clean your mirror

clean your mirror

Because I'm lazy, married, and like cheeseburgers.

I do.

You have the body and mass of a twink fuccboi.

Mean your clirror

Clean your mirror.

why don't you OP?

u look like a little bitch & pull your pants up fagit. you aint in no versace ad. you're in a dirty bathroom, need a tan and to learn how to take care of your home

fucker

Too busy doing actual work that has me looking better than that 12 hours a day, 6 days a week.

Show some dick you nigger

when I walk in the club, this is what I see. everybody stops and is staring at me. I've got passion in my pants, and I'm not afraid to show it......
I'm sexy and I know it

no shirt no shoes and I still get serviced

My dick is big enough to keep girls interested even while being a fat fuck.

I'm overweight and I don't know where to begin. What makes it harder is that I'm poor and can't afford the appropriate foods to have an actual diet.

chicken breasts and vegetables are cheaper than Mc Donalds and KFC, bad excuse.

>What makes it harder is that I'm poor

bullshit excuse

chicken and some veggies is cheaper than fucking fast food

beat u

You just fedorad hard as shit

Didn't get the ideal results for a defined muscular body, so I went track instead. Became skinny (and grew my hair long) with a lowered appetite that my health physician was concerned and told me to take more protein. Attracted scene girls, but they always wanted to date me and I only wanted to fuck them for a one-night-stand, so I never called them. Stop giving a fuck, cut the hair, slender build with a fat Drew Barrymore face and honestly, I don't concern myself with how I look. Only time I get a haircut is when it looks noticeable to my supervisor so I can maintain a professional look. I don't know else what to add other than not giving a fuck.

Lol thats some dyel mode. Try SS+GOMAD

Keto diet is a good starting point