If you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be...

if you could make any rule for cute girls at school in order to satisfy your fetish, what would it be, and what's the punishment for not following it?

bonus points for having different punishments for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd offenses, pics preferred

so fucking cringey but I want more of those pics

No panties allowed. They can still wear pants, skirts, shorts, whatever.

There's no way of telling if a girl wears them, of Course, unless somebody tells on her, in which case she will be inspected. False reporters will undergo same punishment as the girl would have if she was found to wear panties.

First punishment is panties will be confiscated.
Second time, they will be publicly flogged on the ass during a school assembly and forbidden from wearing pants until their ass heals.
Third, same as above but also forced to get an enema every day until they can wear pants again.

Also students are permitted to remove panties off any girl wearing them by a wedgie.

almost all girls would just wear long pants then

I know, but the few skanks here and there that would wear skirts would be much more worth it.

As well as the occasional short slip during gym class.

false reporters are the ones who get punished? wouldn't that deter people from reporting girls then

They all have to wear buttplug tails

Only if they make a false report, obviously.
Although maybe we can get rid if that particular rule, if it will deter reporting

They all have to suck my fat dick and if they don't the other girls have to murder her and eat her fucking entire body TeeHee

how big would they be?

yeah, it'd be hot to see a really cute girl being falsely reported on everyday (even when the guys know she's following rules) just so they can see her pussy/asshole

That's pretty big
Most wouldn't be able to handle it

>girls at school
underage
b&
MODS MODS MODS

All girls must wear sexy versions of Hugo Boss Nazi SS Uniforms.

1st offense: Must recite the Hitler Oath while giving the nazi slaute
2nd offense: spanked on their panty-covered bottom a minimum of 50 times, while having to recite the Hitler Oath
3rd offense: spanked on their tight, nude bottoms until they turn bright red, and sent to Russian language class in the east wing of the school

They could slowly graduate to that size in their first month or 2, then school would also issue lube everyday

>capture some stuck up preppy slut
>put panties on her
>take her to office
>say they found her wearing panties
>she gets third tier punishment because she 'lies' and tries to deny it, saying she was forced etc
>whole school gets to see her take a litre of fluid up her red, beaten ass
Make her have to hold it in for the day for the fuck of it.

What if they refuse?

Glory holes in bathrooms with girls/traps/fags required to work them all day

Euthanasia

Harsh

It would be done publicly so I don't imagine it would happen too often

anyone into girls feet/socks?

what would happen if she's "caught" wearing panties again?

Of course.

I would take this lovely gal out for a nice seafood dinner and allow her to pay. We would then go watch the new Blair witch movie and I'd let her play with my balls a little bit during the previews while I slurp down a 32oz cherry icee. She would pay for her own ticket and for my icee. After the movie we would go to the local adult toy store and stock up on various sensual lubes, massage oils and candles. She pays for these things of course. Then we go back to her place, and we would start the action. But first before the action I would demand no pets of any kind to be in the house with me, just me and her all night long doing awesome sex stuff. Unprotected vaginal creampies all night long. Just when she thinks I've came all there is remaining from my balls into her pussy, the Nintendo nx would be revealed and a gushing torrent of cum, like old faithful geizer would go shooting into her pussy at full speed. She would then be allowed to use her credit card to place my preorder as I tip my hat to her on my way out the door.

To graduate with a 3.8 or better

>hnnnnggggg

shoes and socks always have to be off when they're around me and I get to sniff and lick them whenever I please

>all female must wear this
>stoning would be the punishment

1st offense remove clothing
2nd offense remove bra
3rd offense remove panties

I am but I'm not sure what kind of rule to give them. I live in the deep south so most girls wear open toed footwear anyway.

their feet, I mean

Why restrict yourself to just their feet if you are this strange dictator? Also you're an ass for not letting other indulge.

Every day there would be a school assembly, and after the announcements all the violators (if any) will be brought to stage, flogged on the ass with a cane or whatever, and third time violators are forced to get an enema.
Also they will be forbidden from wearing any bottoms, pants or underwear, for a certain time.

what rules would you make?

punishments?

More pics like this and I'll gladly contribute

They must become pregnant by a teacher before they graduate. Punishment? They do not graduate and become nothings without a degree.

i'd imagine if a girl is prevented from wearing any bottoms/underwear, there would be guys who would try to secretly grope her crotch

Girls have to wear see through thigh high socks and short skirts to school, doesn't have to be a specific colour or style, as long as the socks go up to at least 3-4 inches above the knee, and the skirts leave another 3-4 inches between top of sock and bottom of skirt.

Socks have to be kept clean at all times.

If a girl is found to be wearing socks that are in appropriate, or dirty, she will have to wear school provided socks which are very transparent and go up to upper mid thigh, not leaving much room for a skirt.

That's part of the punishment.

I don't know why I keep getting those quotes in there

deep south?

Cutting or taking care of toenails is not allowed and are forced to wear sandals in order to show their feet.

Yes I love long unpolished toenails on girls.

they can get too long and start curling though

hnng that'd be so hot if the girl was actually innocent

bump

lurking

If a girl is caught bullying, picking in, making fun of, or spreading gossip about another girl, the offending girl will be forced to bring the other one to orgasm.
The offender will have to follow the victim's instructions until orgasm is achieved, by whatever means necessary.

They will meet for an hour session every day after classes until it is done. The victim cannot refuse this, because it is equivalent to not accepting an apology.

If any of the girls refuse to cooperate in any way, they will be restrained and forced to go through with the punishment, again, until orgasm.

If the victim girl didnt cum within a week or two, electro stimulation can be used, whether she wants it or not.