Other urls found in this thread:

lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00052.html
lmgtfy.com/?q=sicp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

1/4

2/4

3/4

4/4

This isn't funny when a mediocre tranny is more likely to get a job than a somewhat decent cis, white male.

what is this thread?

and why do I like it?

Are you referring to this shit storm brewing?

lists.gnu.org/archive/html/libreboot/2016-09/msg00052.html

because I'm just here for the cute 2d boy programmers dressed as girls

>c code
>clearly c++

bump

Saint Ignucius wouldn't fire a qt trap programmer, would he?

No, I'm referring to diversity policies and HR who remember more pronouns and special snowflake genders than programming languages and technologies.

HR are the worst thing about STEM and their obsession with black, transsexual lesbian women is absurd.

Academia is nothing. No one in academia understands this problem or even cares.

tfw when not here for qt3dpi boy programmers dressed as girls

It is old faggotry. Read your SICP to achieve satori.

I'm a transgirl senior about to graduate with a 3.8 major GPA in electrical engineering with a minor in mathematics and employers won't even look me because I'm getting getting blackballed by my 60 year old professors who knew me prior to me coming out.

So where exactly are these companies with trans obsessed HR departments? I'd love to apply.

SICP?

In their imaginations. First you have to be a cis white male with persecution delusions. Then you imagine a fantasy world where everything is better for everyone but yourself. That fantasy land is where said trans obsessed HR departments are hiring.

>still in uni
>talking shit
>has victim complex
If that's true, launch a complaint. It's not true because you would have already if it were.

He just doesn't like you.

lmgtfy.com/?q=sicp

so you're average
nobody wants average
they only want the top 1% of the top 1%
you're not it

How does "Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs" help me find qt 2d? Nevermind. bedtime.

I actually filed complaint prior to being blackballed. Basically he was saying some bigoted stuff during class and said something about it to the dean, but I only filed an anonymous report to try save my ass from retribution, because he's not the only bigot in the major. Long story short his word versus the word of an anonymous complaint didn't mean much, and he apparently figured the only girl in the major (cis or trans) was the culprit.

The enlightened user can make his own 2d.

>unironically using the word "bigot" as an insult
>unironically thinking trannies are just a subspecies of girls
Jesus chirst are the memes true? Are we being taken over by the professional victims at tumblr?

In terms of sheer traffic, that's not possible.

Oh I know I'm not part of the 0.01% smartest STEM students out there, but if that's the standard every STEM employer uses I have to imagine I'm not the the only one disappointed here.

I'd bet I've been here longer than you have.

I'm always up for a pissing contest.

wtf is this and how do i get more of it

Hahah. Yeah nice bullshit. Literally go to any women in computers bullshit and talk to any fucking employer there who is getting their ass grilled by HR to hire more women.

Senshi Knight Millcream
search it on sukebei nyaa, there's a version with the subtitles

Sorry, it's called Seshi Knight Millcream

ty user, you're doing gods work

np, it's my favorite 3d hentai with a magical girl trap who can pull an arrow out of his ass to shoot with a cum-powered bow. I only wish it had a better soundtrack.