S/fur

s/fur

JUST KINDA LURKING TILL YALL TALK ABOUT SOMETHING FUN

I'm not a fun person. So you're probably going to be waiting a while.

eh sometimes your fun :3 and thats all that matters.

used to be 250

done posting for now, just going to lurk for a while

I mean, I guess so. I don't think so, but whatever.
One thing however, is that I finally ordering something from BD tonight. So I'm excited for that.

Yeah I still don't get why that was changed. And didn't Cred Forums have 15 pages instead of 10 as well?

what are you getting!!!

I try, but college hasn't been good to me. And I;m afraid that post graduate life won't be much better, but I try anyway. Being in love is awesome, it's what happens after the fact or when life clocks you upside the head and says "you're going to miserable instead faggot" is what sucks.

There is someone out there for me and they're taken and loved by someone else. just the cards I've been dealt. I guess that's why I bury myself in work. Keeps my mind off of them.

yeah no problem. it's only the root of it all.

I wouldn't know since I never have any reason to pay attention to page numbers.

Kippy. I've got a thing cat benises, but I also love doggo knots, so it was perfect. They color however, is a secret.

Could be worse.

I get it. Life can be pretty hard. And quite honestly, there is someone I have a bit of a crush on already. While it isn't love, I can still imagine what it would be like if it was love, yet we couldn't be together. It does sound pretty bad, but I guess there's nothing that can be done. You still have us.

Life is a real bitch sometimes. Even when things are good, there's still some weight you carry. And sometimes it's enough to destroy you.

Follow your heart man, but don't let it crush you. If you like them, tell them.] and never let them forget.

Yeah, I do have my friends, and I always will. You guys have been here for me every time I've needed it and always will be. Maybe some day the cards will be in my favor... but... I doubt that.

well you better have fun with it!!

Thats not my kinda thing and all but hey. My girl bought one of those knot cock covers because she likes being knotted so i guess i cant talk at all,

I guess that die die my darling has never felt more appropriate

Don't get so down on yourself. I'm sure things will get better for you.
And not to change the subject towards myself, but I wish I knew you more. You've been a good friend, and we've shared a lot of personal things. That's not something I truly do with many people. So I just wanted to thank you for that, and I have faith in you.

I most certainly will.

That's a good song.

/mlp/ is there for a reason, get your faggot bullshit off of Cred Forums

I try to be positive but it's not what I want to do. I just want things to be the way I want them. It's selfish, I know.

There's not a whole lot to know about me, I am a simple man. Thanks man, I hope that I can share that faith in myself some day too. I'm just glad that I can shine a light on someone else sometimes. It makes my misery worthwhile.

Sup fags? How's everyone?

Upotte was an awful anime

They had so much to work with and turned it into a ten episode pile of shit. But the characters were cute.

so dash work was fun today. Im no officaily a cook again at disney. but at the place I am at they threw me on sautee(which i found out is there hardest station. ) and the chefs where surprised to see how easy i do it. (although i am dieing on the inside from how hard it is.)

self-killing

Like I need a smoke and a stiff drink

I understand. Everyone thinks that way really.

I just appreciate you sharing with me. I do it in hopes that it makes others feel better because that's literally all I want in life: for others to be happy.

And I wish 8bit would open up more as well because I really want to know more about him. He's been a great guy also. But I feel like I keep fucking up and keep preventing that from happening.

Anyway, I'm just rambling now. I'm just happy that you guys are willing to share your stories with me. I appreciate it more than anything in the world.

your salary is probably less than 1% of the profit they're making off your cooking

disneyland is capitalism paradise

That's cool man. Glad to hear you're doing well.

Just put a sheet down so you don't shit the carpet

Never a bad combo. It might just have to turn into a whiskey night here. Bourbon's my wife and rum my mistress.

yeah man. Sometimes I just need to vent. I probably should have just done this over email but whatever. It wasn't a secret to begin with. I'm just ashamed of myself for the way I handled things. All I wanted was for them to love me. But here I sit, empty, hollow and alone.

Yeah man, I can tell but a word of advice, and I think I told you this a few months(?) ago. Shut your mouth when it comes to anything that anyone might be offended or take offense to if you want them to reciprocate in a conversation with you. You can feel the way you do but sometimes you just need to bite your tongue. I know this is the internet and this is Cred Forums so there's no real reason to, but if you want people to open up, it's best to keep anything like that to yourself. It sucks and might not always be what you want to do, or what you believe in but sometimes you only escalate a situation by doing things like that.

Something to consider, that's all.

Yeah, sharing stories is what keeps me going. Here, at work, with new people, it keeps me sane.

Problem is I'm out.

It is so strange, not in like a bad way, how much of a community grows around fur threads on Cred Forums. Used to run h/fur threads and haven't in a while, just nice to see this concern from random strangers to random strangers.

yeah but i also make 14 an hour now. and i am building my first apartment complex with 18 rooms this year solo with no partners. disney is my day to day job until my other venture makes enough money for me to live off of and work full time on that.So i think for a 23 year old I'm doing good.:3
and thanks.

random strangers on the internet are more often friends

I can at least say that about the people here. They're better friends to me than any of my fraternity brothers are.

There's always that apple juice you forgot was in the back of the fridge for a month...

Hey dude

I don't think there's any reason to be ashamed. You tried, and that's more than most people can say. You did what you thought was right, and I admire you for that.

You're right. I don't mean to talk bad about him, but 8bit can get offended pretty easily sometimes. I'm pretty sure you were here a couple nights ago and saw what happened, and though my humor was kinda dark, and personally I don't really think I was in the wrong, I still feel bad about offending him. I considering emailing him and apologizing, but I guess my pride and childish ego stopped me from that, or whatever. I'm still not sure if it was right or wrong of me to not formally apologize, but I didn't want to bother him either. I hope he shows up soon, I feel pretty bad about it now.

Sorry, this is probably getting way too personal for here. I hope you don't mind, but I just enjoy these conversations, and really connecting with people.

u

Hey Diesel.

Howdy. How're you doing?

Howdy. Hows it going?

Howdy Alex. Whats new with you?

I really should be sleeping right now, but I couldn't help myself.
You?

Just woke up

Any Gifs? With Dicks?

not too hot.

What about you?

Yeah... I just wish it were different. I wish we could be together and happy. Or even just be "friends" whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean. They were the only one for me, and always will be.

I was here. I didn't say anything but I should have. Take that as a learning lesson. You can believe whatever the fuck you want but not everyone shares that same view, especially if someone could label it as "edgy". If you feel bad, apologize, it's the right thing to do.

Not just here and to him, but in the real world too. Use this as an experience you've learned from.

I have a feeling Eight is going to be around this weekend.

It's fine man but I'm gonna take off in a few. I have work tomorrow morning.

Just woke up so still half asleep

Bummer man. Work been going any better or still shit?

At any rate, good morning.

an hero on 5th october.

Hi

any one got gifs?

Works been going about normal, and my leg started hurting but its fine now

So you've set a date for it

I don't, I wish I did

This episode of the Simpsons is over so I'm going to pass out

That's good man.

t h a t s g a y

Night man. Take it easy

Big Brother's demand, actually.

that's quite impressive

how much alcoholic level do you need to be able to predict when you go kaputt?

Hello, can I keep this convo going?

Got anymore shark pics?

I gotcha... sorta. I'm sorry it didn't work out between you two, but I still have hope for you.

I just didn't expect him to show up randomly and attack me for just 3 little words as a joke while talking to Watterson. It was very unexpected. I didn't mean to offend him like that, but man, he took it very personally. And really, that isn't the first time he's attacked me like that. But he's a good guy and I really like him, even if he does have a tendency to do that to me. I'm sure he just does it because I seem to act so tough and edgy, but I kinda wish he'd see me a different way. I want to help him most of all. But if that's what helps him then that's fine, I don't mind.

I hope I didn't take up too much of your time with all this. I regretting not going to bed earlier before, but now I'm happy. These kinds of conversations are really what I look forward to. So thank you again for sharing your stories with me. It means more to me than you could imagine.

Sleep well, brother. Don't let life get you too down.

The other night, I was told that this picture of pumpkins didn't fit in the thread due to not being furry enough. I've changed that.

I honestly want to see cub, its kind of hard to come by for me

What bad dragon flashlight should I buy? Shark, or Janine?

There is an Eastern artist called kikurage who draws a lot of cub.

Sugar Star.