What does Cred Forums think of h3h3 productions? I love this man and want to kiss him on the mouth

What does Cred Forums think of h3h3 productions? I love this man and want to kiss him on the mouth

It's pretty much universally agreed that he's going downhill.

I want to say that his stuff turned shit immediately after he decided that they were finished with Ethan and Hila.

KIKE

Yeah that sucked tbh, I miss that show

He explained it all though, he kinda had to pick one or the other

He hasn't denied that

Latest video was shit. He could have gotten into a kids pool and poured Cole over himself which memeing out it would have been funny as fuck. Also Gila wasn't recording. It was on a tripod or something. I think he doesn't figure out what made his shot funny he is going to start losing views.

its entertaining I guess but also exemplary of the bullshit weed "culture" who think being high as fuck all the time somehow substitutes for having an actual personality

watched one video of him, it was funny but i don't understand why people want to obsess over this shit

the last thing i really ever want to watch is some person talking. especially "reacting" to other things. I jus tdon't get it. It wasn't part of my generation

wish it wasn't part of yours

He kissed his sister with 100 beanies on his head

wasn't the whole video about how pointless filling a pool with coke was in the first place?

>taking the whole "meme" shit too far, to the point it becomes cringe
>moves his eyebrows all over the place when talking

He just tries too hard now tbh

I wish more jews were like him, even though he's a hipster bernout

Ethan and Hila had a very chill vibe to it that was comfy to watch. He saved the more researched, well-made stuff for the main channel. With that formula, it was going pretty good. The videos on the main channel were top notch.

Now the reaction videos are shit that everybody knows about and they don't seem to do much research anymore. He couldn't even take the time to notice that the 'ratatatat' guy was a joke channel and had this bullshit math as to why it would be impossible for a guy to take the time to fill up a pool with soda.

Watch the earlier videos like the one about the rapper. One of the signature h3h3 things was impersonating or trying to impersonate the subject of the video. Now it's just him doing a vlog. Its pretty shit IMHO. He went from great to shit.

The eyebrow moving isn't intentional, he has tourettes.

All his videos are shite ,I don't know how this nigger is so popular.

He wants to be Tim heidecker so bad it acually makes him cringe worthy.

Hmm, I can totally see what you mean

They're okay

Unfunny early 2000's comedy. Absolute hack but I don't hate him because he's just another faggot drop in the faggot bucket.

He also copied the true king of Cred Forums Sam Hyde.

Something that bugs me about these types of you tubers is that they genuinely think that they will be doing this forever. Like wtf is Ethan going to do when no one gives a shit about YouTube anymore? People like Ethan should develop skills beyond stacking beanies, and use their outreach for long lasting goals.

Aka Sam "my whole life is bitten off Tim and Eric's style" Hyde

Tim and Eric is unbearable absurdist trash with no message so there's no real teeth to it. Just "le randumb zaniness"

Sam is the first of his kind but wont be the last.

You're dumb as fuck.

h3h3 is greatStop the war on pepe
it isn't what you think /bro/s!!!!
See more here

>le epic 'what you think of youtuber' thread xDD

he doesnt have tourettes, he is just autistic !