They're gonna take muh guns. I'm gonna stop the US govment

They're gonna take muh guns. I'm gonna stop the US govment

You militia supporters are a fucking delusional joke.

Other urls found in this thread:

mortarinvestments.eu/products/tanks-2/t-55-278#currency=USD
mortarinvestments.eu/products/tanks-2/t-72-42#currency=USD
keiser-education.com/programs/business/undergrad/business-admin-transportation-logistics?Affiliate_Name=KeypathGoogle&SearchEngine=Google&SearchEngineCampaign=FL - Program - Business Admin - Transportation & Logistics&SearchKeyword=logistics management degree&TrackingCode=sjk8S5Pnc_dc|pcrid|125783528968|pkw|logistics management degree|pmt|e&c3apimn=jk8S5Pnc&ClientMarketingCampaignID=105&VendorAccountID=41969&placement=&gclid=Cj0KEQjwsO6-BRDRy8bsxfiV2bkBEiQAF8EzKD_Mm4PJ-2KMaa74CyYGkRQXaUU3OTpHeD4NamxXn2MaAsqB8P8HAQ
capella.edu/lp/businessnav/?revkey=218314&WT.srch=1&dfaid=1&cid=78b32d14-3297-41c5-91e9-fd8d28eeee38&keninvocaid=p.160.78b32d14-3297-41c5-91e9-fd8d28eeee38.139813&gclid=Cj0KEQjwsO6-BRDRy8bsxfiV2bkBEiQAF8EzKFLb-pPoXVTTb4tk8vro4xpSRhUGJ7dG1t4vGy_yg9gaAlE-8P8HAQ
start.apu.apus.edu/transportation-logistics-management/overview?gclid=Cj0KEQjwsO6-BRDRy8bsxfiV2bkBEiQAF8EzKJFoGW-vykGeGu4qko0GwIiHsNN0etCwdk0yjhJTvgwaAo-08P8HAQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrrhic_victory
study.com/articles/Top_Schools_and_Colleges_for_Logistics_Management_Degrees_in_the_US.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Plump! You made me laugh )))

That's exactly what the British army thought. How funny.

pew pew pew

shut up reddit
blyaaaaat

>militia supporters
lol, wut? idk who the fuck you are or where the fuck you are but most gun owners arent in a fucking militia. Citizens of the U.S is the Militia you dumbass

Hi obama, the false flags arent doing it anymore, are they?

i wonder how much mtn dew and snickers bars that beached whale could carry with that belt.

Yes we are. Come take our guns by force, please.

White women belong to Muslim men. DEAL WITH IT!

"Oooh he looks tasty in that beret."

no problem

true, we own your women

That's going to be a lot of rape. We all know white women vomit at the thought of sheep fuckers like mudslimes

there are so many more gun owners than cops and reserves...test it

>They're gonna take muh guns. I'm gonna stop the US govment
>You militia supporters are a fucking delusional joke.

Fucking carcrash post!

Around 900k police across the entire US, and around 180 million gun owners. Do the math.

I can't recall ever seeing a white woman with a muslim man. Without a knife to her throat that is.

You don't even come close to knowing what you're talking about.

I don't think most of the police would go around disarming the public anyway.

I'm impressed, his finger actually isn't on the trigger.

Sure.

Keep telling yourself that kiddo.

cute

>assumes every single soldier and cop would be on the government's side
>being this stupid

internet tough guy detected

I'm sorry, I don't have any construction paper and crayons to adequately explain it to you with.

>G-gun control will help us!
Here's a pro tip. Gun control doesn't exist.

Even if you outlaw all guns, the only way to enforce that law is at the point of a gun. Through force. "Gun control" is just giving the government a monopoly on initiatory and retaliatory force against its own people.
How moral!

Refer to this, cuck.

Militiatards even bought into the whole Jade Helm bullshit. How fucking gullible can you be? You fall for all the bullshit the Alex Jones, Rush and the rest and milking you with. How stupid can you people be? You really think your fucking AR barbie guns can fight a drone strike?

You mean literally doing their job? Kek.

>implying you dont drink chemicals that keep you from working together as one big group capable of overthrowing those in power

Uh huh, you have no argument so just say some bullshit and step away. You chumps kill my sides.

>pic related
>it's you

refer to this before you're pink mist

Real organized militias are no joke you worthless turd. Real militias have active and former military.

They train often and are armed to the teeth.

If they're no threat, why not let them have their guns?

>my argument... I better call him a cuck

>i'm such a fucking loser
>i'm fat
>i'm dumb
>i have a small penis - but i drive a huge truck so you don't know that
>i have no real skills besides driving in mud and knowing what races i'm superior to

>one day the government will fall
>but i'll have 500 stockpiled guns
>this will somehow make me important
>i won't be a loser anymore!

I hope you can swim without getting your explosives damp

Nobody is taking our guns is the fucking point, but holding onto the idea that you need them to defend against the government is fucking retarded.

>I'm gonna stop the US govment

That's not really how it works. The point is that with an armed populace, we will never get anywhere close to a point where the government is coming after people for their guns.

anybody who isn't /fit/ has no right to even consider joining a militia, much less fighting in combat

Yeah, but gun owners don't have the really sweet stuff that gets you a high kill streak like attack choppers and drones. They're stuck with mostly semi automatic weapons, nearly no heavy vehicles (except for dump trucks, bulldozers... not exactly mbts), and exactly dick for being a unified fighting force.

I think the video was his point, and it's a pretty good one.

You see this is why you kids have no legs to stand on. We do research, we talk to people and we find out that there are MANY, almost a majority that would not attack their own people. You do realize that most of them are in fact gun owners as well right? Their families live here. Use your head, if you can.

You got a gun and you got some friends with guns then you got a militia.

Because the military did such a great job in Vietnam and Afghanistan where they didn't even care if they destroyed the infrastructure and buildings. In Vietnam you had farmers with pitchforks, and in Afghanistan you had shitkins with rocks and slingshots. Here, you have people who look like them, talk like them, are related to them, and to have a whole lot of guns. Sure a Blackhawk Will do a lot of damage, but who the fuck is going to fly it?

Have you never heard of a civil war? News flash, they're happening all over the world.

>blackhawk Doing alot of damage

Not as much as an apache

>You do realize that most of them are in fact gun owners as well right? Their families live here.

So you're reducing the size of the insurgency and giving them reasons to fight off the rebels? What was that about you doing "research"?

Just like the Bundy ranch thing huh?

I'm an American and I support gun control. I really don't see why the average person needs an AR15 or an AK47. But I won't just blame it on guns alone. America not only has a gun problem, but we also have a cultural problem (blacks). This cultural problem that we have is strictly bound to 12% of the population. The fact that less than 12% of the population is responsible for more than half of all gun homicides shows that we have some serious work to do on cultural clean-up.

The US Government could not take guns from Vietnamese farmers with antique weapons. The US Government could not take guns from Afghani farmers with antique weapons. There are more guns than people in the US. It isn't going to happen.

>If the populace is armed they won't come after our guns.

I'm sorry what?

>being this stupid
>obvious troll bait

Okay kiddo.

We use drones, fat body. Git gud.

That's exactly my point dipshit.

>We do research
kek

how do you think the government is going to 'take all ur gunz'? Do you think they're going to send cops door-to-door one day and tell everyone to hand over their guns?

you dumb fucks have no idea HOW anything would actually go down. that's a ludicrous scenario, and nobody is going to actually try that

the only thing that will possibly happen is progressive gun laws that restrict purchasing of new guns, combined with confiscation of illegal guns over time/guns used in crime/stolen guns
>a lot of guns out there are stolen or possessed illegally

you retards who think you're going to hole up in your shack in the woods and fight off the government by shooting 100 guns at once are fucking retards

Lol... guns...

the government is not going to send attack helicopters against a civilian neighborhood unless they know there is not going to be an armed mob rising up in protest somewhere else that will take an improvised fighting vehicle and attack a politician's home in retaliation.

roll

I'm having trouble imagining how much of a cuck you have to be to voluntarily surrender your rights to the only body with legislated authority to use violence against you.

millions of gun owners means the government is not coming for anyone's guns.

And anyway, the government does not want out guns. It is much more advantageous for both parties to keep the gun debate alive. It keeps people divided up and voting.

This says it all.

Considering in the event of civil war roughly half of the armed forces would be on the side of the militia either directly or behind the scenes yes, the entirety of the US population could absolutely take over the government by force.
Have you never opened a history book?

That's actually a decent collection

that fat bitch with the k-9. is this really whats defending me?

A real militia has active and former military. They stay secret and you'll never know about them. Given that you have active and former military in the real, organized militias, if anything does ever happen, it won't be simple as you make it.

For their duty is to protect the Constitution from all enemies foreign and DOMESTIC.

Not a single person here ever claimed that they were going to do that. This thread was simply bait. YOU people are the ones who project that image onto all of us. Some are crazy about it yes, but most are not. I just assume you people start shit over this stuff to compensate for your dull lives and small dicks.

You can play hypothetical attack and retaliation scenarios to your hearts content, I'm just telling you that they have the ability to kill well beyond their numbers. It's an extreme tactical advantage just having an airforce, there's also a navy and like Delta Force with Chuck Norris or some shit

>don't have an arguement, better call him a cuck

WTF are you talking about? The government isn't going to take your guns, but if they wanted to all of this gun nut bullshit isn't going to stop them.

Here's why a gun grab isn't happening.

If you are pro gun-control/anti second amendment: how do you see this going down? We outlaw all guns in the US tomorrow - there you go. Who is going to enforce it? Are they going to go door-to-door and take away more guns than there are people in the US when no one even knows who has guns, how many they have, and what their dedication is to the second amendment? Police (those who would actually agree to this) might be up against something other than an unarmed sassy black man. Here is the thing: The second amendment isn't going away. The great people who wrote the bill of rights knew there were idiots like you who would threaten us over 200 years after they wrote it and they preemptively put a stop to it. Please focus on real issues and things that we can actually control.

Living in the sunlight,
Loving in the moonlight
Having a wonderful time!

maybe, but ['d rather have useless shit i don't need than need shit i don't have.

So you're saying that if nobody had guns to fend off the government, then the government would be able to take our guns?

fuck you are retarded

who gives a fuck about a bunch of retarded "militia"? nobody cares

why do you think any of them will ever matter? they're not going to stop general progressive gun laws. they aren't going to become targets of government confiscation. and they aren't going to rise up and fight the government themselves

the only possible scenario where some tard militia of military rejects will matter is if the government fully collapses and we end up living in some Somalia-style shithole where all the decent people get out

The military is made of the citizens, they're not robots. If there's tyranny, they'll be on our side. The government serves us, not the other way around.

ITT:
People who have no understanding of war, insurgency or rebellion trying to debate about war, insurgency or rebellion.

Just take it from me,
I'm just as free as any daughter
I do what I like,
Just what I like,
And how I love it!

nigger are you retarded?

If you take the Japan model, extrapolate it to fit the US, you get this
> pass onerously strict laws. Wait
> Americans are shamelessly obedient to their gubment masters
> time goes by
> guns are socially bad
> people turning in neighbors, friends, family for their own good
> one by one, guns are gone
> penalties for posession are severe
> grace period given for handing them over

No war needed

I'm not the one retarded. You're ignorant of history. Australia confiscated their guns. You're ignorant of the Constitution, what this country is all about. You're one of the first that would be lost if there was another civil war.

We're not "anti second amendment." We just don't believe the founding fathers were talking about fucking assault rifles when they wrote it... All I want is mental health background checks, required registration of all owned firearms, and more strict criminal background checks; meaning to include ALL felonies. Whether violent or not. We don't want to TAKE guns, we just want to make it more difficult for people to have them that shouldn't.

I do have an argument, you just chose to ignore it because I triggered you by calling you a cuck. There are armed conflicts against government overreach all over the world at this very second, and you choose to ignore it because it suits your 'argument'. Gun regulations have been tightening steadily in the last 50 years, and there are already a list of firearms you can't own due to arbitrary reasons such as caliber size and barrel length. If you don't follow the arbitrary rules set by your government, even if you're an innocent person, the government will literally take your weaponry from you at the point of a gun.

But by all means, surrender your rights. Let the government rule over every aspect of your life. Some of us know better.

I have a BA in History and a second one in Military Studies - you want to talk about who knows more?

what a comprehensive argument!

Right, so... what's the problem? Why do we need the guns? We've established that it's both hopeless to have guns in the face of a superior force, and that nobody wants to fight anyways because we're all American citizens and the government serve the people. So it's all pretty pointless I guess.

What you have to do is focus on the state level. To protect your freedoms and keep the federal government in check, know what's going on in your local government.

"we don't want to TAKE guns, we just want to take some people's guns"
sounds legit schlomo.

Yeah well I have a masters in both. I know more than you so there.

See how retarded you sound?

>We just don't believe the founding fathers were talking about fucking assault rifles when they wrote it.

Were they talking about the ability to instantly broadcast blatant lies all over the planet to be accessed by anyone with a magic handheld device when they wrote in freedom of speech?

>Implying half the cops and reservists wouldn't join the 3% of 110,000,000 gun owners in America.
>Implying our government wouldn't split down the middle
>Implying the entire states of Texas, Wyoming, North & South Carolina, Alabama, Mississippi, Tennessee, Kentucky, and Old Virginia wouldn't rise again
>Implying the US military can defeat an entrenched guerrilla force on their native soil.

>bachelors of arts

You have no idea what an assault rifle is or the laws since you are simply arguing for what currently exists.

then you would be o.k. with those who pass to possess fullly auto weapons and flame throwers and anything else they wanted.

It's not pointless and it's not hopeless to fight a 'superior' force. Are you unaware of the nonstop fighting in the middle east and Afghanistan?

Plus, since there are active and former military in the real militias, they have the knowledge, the training and access to weapons others won't.

I'm very disturbed that you want to easily allow drug dealing and/or rapist niggers to be able to purchase firearms. Those are the type of people I'm referring to.

Wait I thought we didn't need to fight. Why are we fighting again?

>wouldn't rise again

HAHAHA OH GOD GIVE ME A MIN MY SIDES HURT TOO MUCH

Facts are facts buddy. The "No you" argument that you are trying to use is not very effective.

Our Constitution allows us to overthrow the government when it becomes tyrannical. The founding fathers fought Britain for far less.

Nothin wrong with gun ownership, but faggots like that give us a bad name and if anyone is going to sink the liberty ship it's going to these fat fucks obsessed with the articles of confederation and all that shit. The militias mentioned in the constitution are actually STATE militias, I.E. A state run volunteer militia used strictly for the defense of the state and nation as a whole. That's what the national guard is. It does not mean grab your guns and create a town militia to run everything via mob rule. 90% of responsible gun owners know this and will use literally every OTHER argument to defend the right. It's totally infuriating

>t-the founding fathers had no idea that guns could be better!!
The guns they used at the time were literally the smallest, most deadly weapons available at the time. Like a tiny, portable cannon that could kill a man in an instant, with only half a minute before he could kill another. These weren't toys, and they knew that. Yet they still protected peoples' rights to own them.

Yes, because criminals won't get guns if you make buying guns a crime for them :D it's not like they don't respect the law....oh wait.

Where the fuck did I say turn in your guns? I said you're delusional if you think the government couldn't take them by force. The thing is the government ISN'T even trying to.

BUT you say gun control doesn't work right? In that case when's the last time you heard of a rocket launcher attack in the United States. Just curious. I mean it's illegal, but by gun owner logic that doesn't matter.

yeah ar15 vs airstrikes tanks,and nukes is totally not hopless

Facts? Wana list a few?

You are literally retarded. Everything you listed is already in place. Oh, and over 90% of all murders in the US are committed with pistols. This is why nobody takes you seriously.

Your daily reminder that Mexico also has very strict gun laws

If that was really all that you wanted it would have been done 50 years ago. The problem "gun people" have with that is that no one believes for a second that any kind of control is all you want. They see it as a foot in the door. There is a reason that the second amendment is the second thought in the bill of rights.

>yeah ar15 vs airstrikes tanks,and nukes is totally not hopless

What even is the scenario where the government is sending in airstrikes, tanks, and nukes against civilians with AR15s? Like nigger how dumb are you?

You realize an AR-15 is less powerful than almost any hunting rifle, right?

Not at all what I said.

pic or it didn't happen, faggot

I did the fact is that those posters obviously did not know what the hell they were talking about or implying. You obviously did not even check to see what the post was referring too.

Most irrational argument I've ever read. Rocket launcher attacks don't happen because both killing and blowing shit up can be done far easier without a rocket launcher. Pressure cooker bombs, the ones you hear about, are extremely inexpensive and are far lower risk than a rocket launcher, and can be detonated remotely. If the goal is just killing, then a regular gun is more efficient.

This is literally like asking why people don't use cannos anymore. They aren't efficient, fuckwit.

We get it. You don’t like the big scary guns. But I’d really like to know – how do you propose seizing them from the estimated 80 million gun owners in the USA? Do you think you’ll just pass a law and everyone will willingly hand them in? Of course not.

Know what that means? You’re going to have to send other guys with guns to take the guns. What happens when the first gun owner decides to forcibly resist? What happens when 5 of his buddies rally to his side? What happens when their friends, and their friends friends do the same?

Civil war. That’s what happens. Maybe that’s what you want. And let me tell you that’d be about the worst possible outcome – for YOU. In an instant every one of you gun-hating leftist pussies becomes a target. You have no means of defense and you’re the first demographic that gets wiped out. Why? Because you’re the instigators and you will be eliminated.

“But, but, the military will come in and…”

The military won’t do jack shit. The military will fall apart, you fucking fools. You think because Obama appointed a few token generals to further his agenda that the military is on YOUR side? Our soldiers, the people who actually have their boots on the ground and are out pulling triggers in defense of this nation fucking DESPISE you. You who ostracize and lambast them at every opportunity suddenly think they’re going to take up arms to defend your pansy asses? Hah! They’ll go AWOL faster than a fart in the wind, and most likely join up with and lead their fellow patriots. So now you’ve got millions of pissed off gun owners being trained and led by millions of others with experience in every form of warfare since Vietnam – and they’re all gunning for YOU.

Good luck.

You're a real faggot.

what kind of waste of a degree is that?

>arts
Kek, way to waste your life fucktard

what makes you think the u.s. government isn't above using tanks against it's own people?

This will take care of most issues, and still honor the second amendment:

Law 1: if you have someone in your house who is under 18, or (this is important) has ever been diagnosed with a mental illness, then all guns in that house Shall be kept in a safe or with a trigger lock away from those people
2. Any firearm sold or produced in the US for non-military purposes must be 90% pink in color
3. Anyone convicted of a violent non-felony crime or abuse of an animal shall not be able to own or purchase a firearm for a 10 year period

>Liberal Arts degree
Jesus, why didnt you just flush your money down the toilet?

OP here. I agree. I'm just tired of ever damn gun thread turning into KILLARY IS GOING TO TAKE OUR GUNS!!!!

Nobody is taking anyone's guns. There are much better ways to disarm a population if that was the goal.

A bachelor of arts degree is not that impressive.

No, you're all retarded.

For whatever reason USA has civil war, Russia sweeps in, arms rebels, rebels rape government.

This is literally happening in the middle east right now, Russia would manufacture a ton of AK varients for dirt cheap and make a killing. Not saying that the economy even fucking exists because the US is theoretically collapsing, but similar shit happened when Obama armed rebels in the middle east.

And AR15 and AK47 are low-powered carbines that can defend someone more effectively than any other weapon.

Handguns are too underpowered and difficult to control. Shotguns are very powerful but hard to control (impossible for small or elderly folks) and have bad capacity. And AR-15 has enough power, but not too much (low risk of collateral damage) and enough rounds that the infirm won't have to reload.

you need guns to protect yourself?
yankee pussy

...cont

But let’s entertain that asinine notion for a bit. Let’s say some of the military would follow such an absurd government directive. How are they going to do it? Have you actually considered the logistics of trying to quell even a million armed people, let alone the potential TENS of millions you’d have to eliminate?

Precision strikes won’t do it. There’s too many of us. FFS just look at Hitler. He couldn’t exterminate a group of people that didn’t even have the fucking ability to fight back because there was just too goddamn many of them!

And what happens when they drone the wrong house or building? They’ve just generated more enemies. So are they going to raze entire cities and residential neighborhoods with WMDs, incurring even MORE collateral damages? What the hell would be left for them to govern?

15 years and we’re still chasing people through caves in a fucking sandbox, and you think the military would stand a chance against millions upon millions of armed citizenry? Keep hitting that pipe. If civil war breaks out in this country it’s over. It’s over for the leftist mentality. It’s over for the government. It’s over for the USA. This country and its military will fracture 10 fold, and none of you would even be here to see it.

>you have a degree and i don't?
>you must be retarded
>haha now i'm no longer retarded

10/10 representation of gun retards

bachelors doesn't make you an expert in anything. It's nothing more than a piece of paper that says you are a viable employee who can perform basic functions like wake up in the mornings and complete busy work.

I'm on mobile, excuse the autistic repeating of points.

I like how every fucking gun nut assumes I'm saying give up your guns. Where exactly did my post state that? You people are fucking ridiculous.

bachelors of arts
BACHELORS OF ARTS AT A... WAIT FOR IT... LIBERAL ARTS SCHOOL!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Oh and if a child uses a firearm to hurt someone else, mandatory 50 years in prison for the parent

Trips speak truth

yea, it's no mechanic certification, i'll give you that

now go change my oil, grease monkey

The real show of retardation is to be educated on exactly how evil and dangerous government tyranny is, what it results in, and still advocate for government control on citizen's means to defend themselves.

I have a question for any liberal gun-grabber in the US: I think it is obvious that you hate the first amendment based on the behavior at college campuses. We don't need to argue that you hate the second amendment (which automatically means that you hate the fourteenth amendment). My question is: What the fuck are you still doing here? I would never live in a country that I hated.

>what makes you think the u.s. government isn't above using tanks against it's own people?

What soldiers are going to attack their own people? What is going to motivate them to do that, because they are violating the repeal of the 2nd amendment? What are they going to do about the 70% of the military that will refuse to attack and defect? The entire "durr ar15s can't fight off the gubmint" argument is just fucking stupid.

>handguns
>underpowered
>hard to control
Confirmed for a nogunz faggot

>i'm an expert on this
actually, i have formal education on this matter
>haha degrees are worthless
>you should just be smart naturally like me
> i am so fucking smart just from watching Fox News that one time

>i'm so afraid of the rest of the world and any American who doesn't look exactly like me

>now go change my oil, grease monkey

That's about all you'd be qualified to do with a BA in history. Let me know when you get that PhD.

i don't do my job.

This, economy would shit it's pants and other world powers would swoop in to brainwash dumb americunts into fighting their own cause.

A Certification for a mechanical field is of greater value in the real world than your Liberal Arts degree. All that degree you have says is you graduated at the bare minimum requirement.

Confirmed for someone with atrocious muzzle control

Oh daddy I have a bachelors in Logistics and currently in Sr year of EE.

Only back then anyone could own everything the governments had access too.

If you had the dosh you could own a warship fully stocked with cannons and powder.

Now? I doubt we will see many /k/ommandos rolling down the streets in their modern day battle tanks.

Degrees arent worthless
But your shitty bargain bin liberal arts degree is actually worthless

>All that degree you have says is you graduated at the bare minimum requirement.

This. It's a worthless degree on its own, like many are. It is merely the stepping point to higher degrees, which really are pretty worthless when you think about it. Oh look, another history phd who wrote a monograph on some ultra specific shit no one gives a fuck about then taught history to freshmen for the next 20 years and then died. Much contribution. Such worth.

Well admitting that you do not understand what is going on is the first step to you learning and changing. I applaud you for admitting this.

pretty much any broke ass soldier that needs to get paid. why do you think all those guys blindly did whatever hitler said without question?

Posting pictures of military hardware with no context for it's intended use is NOT an argument.

That would be fucking dope, though

>bachelors in Logistics
top fucking kek

i googled that because I'd never even heard of such a thing, and the only place I see offering it is SNHU

a fucking online scam shithole

if this were a YLYL thread I'd have just lost so hard

>protip: say you don't have a degree rather than saying that

Just not going to happen.

This is the most retarded argument in this thread. Hurrdurr...if you don't like it why don't you move to another country leaving everyone you know and love and your job and housing behind....

That was the point I was making. The Mechanical certification shows that you have the necessary skills and aptitude to do the work in that specific field.

Don't forget; the military is restricted by the Hague convention, military standards, etc. Us civvies have the best ammunition technology can produce (hollowpoints, multicore, etc) we have firearms that have been customized to work fucking perfectly, and most of us are affiliated with the police, military, or swat to some level or another.

Oh, and don't forget the ~180,000 fully automatic pre-86 weapons... and the fact that anyone with a machine shop can turn almost any off-the-shelf AR15 into select-fire with the right tools, knowledge, an a little time.

By the time Hillary or wheover got around to organizing an actual defense the war would be over. There'd be a pitched battle around D.C. somewhere, the government would reorganize, and every left-wing asshole would bow down or die resisting.

That's assuming we didn't simply fracture into different states. California and the west coast, Texas, the deep south, northeast, etc.

It would fucking suck 23598235 dicks. ESPECIALLY for the anti-gunners.

You're right OP we should just give up like you already have.

yes, knowing how to change oil makes you qualified to have a legitimate discussion on military affairs, history, and government
>are people really this retarded?

>i googled that because I'd never even heard of such a thing

are you on the spectrum? honest question.

then you must be too stupid to do research. logistics is a high paying field.

>Nobody is taking anyone's guns. There are much better ways to disarm a population if that was the goal.

Not in the short term no.

They take small steps by picking out one particular type of gun that's supposedly too dangerous and they lobby to get that outlawed then they move onto the next one and the next to make gun ownership increasingly more constrained.

A good example would be what's happened in Australia over the past twenty years. They started by targeting semi auto rifles, then moved onto pistols and now after twenty years of that shit you've got them arguing unironically that a lever action manually operated shotgun called the Adler is excessively dangerous.

Disarming a free people takes time.

why not? it happened before what's to stop it from happening again?

Never once fucking said that.

I mean you can own a tank for the price of a low end sports car.

T-55 is 45,000
mortarinvestments.eu/products/tanks-2/t-55-278#currency=USD

T-72 is 50,000
mortarinvestments.eu/products/tanks-2/t-72-42#currency=USD

+ shipping and other odds and ends.

The big issue is getting the main cannon working again and then still not hurting modern day tanks. well you might scratch the paint or dent a little bit of the armor.

If you are too much of a pussy to leave the country that you loath so much you are too much of a pussy to take away guns from anyone.

question for anti-gun or just those who are for more harsher gun control: do you honestly care about this issue? I get the feeling that all that's going on here is that you've picked a side and you're cheering for your team. You want to see your team score a point. You want to see the other team punished by having a little bit more inconvenience when we buy a gun.

Cmon, at least post the real one

extrapolate

are you getting a graduate degree from ITT Tech now?

how do you even get into such a prestigious university like SNHU? do you have to have a doctor certify that you have a pulse?

> liberal arts degree

Shitposting on Cred Forums is the only place you'll ever use that.

Compared to a rifle handguns are hard to control. If you can shoot 45 you can shoot 9mm better. If you can shoot 9mm you can shoot an AR15 better. Bracing it against your shoulder gives much better manual control, and a heavier, larger firearm with bigger springs gives better recoil management.

There's a good reason the AR15 is the most popular tactical rifle in the USA; it fucking works beautifully.

And yes, handguns are underpowered compared to rifles. 5.56 will outperform any standard handgun round in any category of performance.

Is a slight inconvenience on buying a gun worth keeping it out of the hands of a mall shooter?

I don't care about the weaponry of it. I just want to drive a tank around. You can get so much pussy if you have a tank.

Imagine picking up a girl from the bar
>"Want to head back to my place"
>"Yeah sure, which car is yours?"
>"The one with the treads and mounted cannon parallel double parked sideways across 4 parking spots"

>not realizing a tank wouldn't be street-legal

It is a newer management degree field for logistics. Most degrees for this field are logistical management degree i.e. Bachelors of Logistical Management.

There's no such thing as a tragedy great enough to justify stripping the rights of innocent people. You can't hold people accountable for crimes they didn't commit, or hold them for crimes you think they may commit in the future because reasons.

If you think this, you have no morals.

lmao at all the butt hurt "muh guns" kiddies. You guys are an international joke. Other much safer countries with much higher happiness levels laugh at your hilarious reasoning. Keep us entertained, redneck circus clowns!

You obviously have no idea what a civil war would be like, kill yourself.

>Not realizing I don't give a shit I have a tank what are you gunna do stop me

>Is a slight inconvenience on buying a gun worth keeping it out of the hands of a mall shooter?

I already have to go through a background check to buy a gun, what exactly do you want, do you want them to run the check twice or something? And how is this going to stop a mall shooter exactly?

Who said I loathe this country? Who said I want guns taken away? Lighten up Francis.

Slight inconvenience? You mean in addition to the forms we have to fill out, background checks, waiting periods, and taxes? Oh, and if we want to actually carry it around to protect ourselves we need another shitload of paperwork, fingerprints entered into a government database, extensive background checks, and more.

Have you ever thought that maybe, just maybe, shit happens and there's a certain margin of error necessary for freedom to exist? You're more likely to die in a fucking plane crash than you are to die in a mass shooting.

ofc they don't. antigun shit just makes them feel better about themselves, just like vegans feel better about not harming animals even thought animals kill each other in nature every day without even thinking about it.

> this mad at American superiority

Stay mad :^) For being such a happy country you sure are butthurt.

So taking 5 minutes longer to get a gun is immoral if it stops a child from getting shot in the face?

Other, less racially diverse countries.

Bad bait, though

>made-up degree from a made-up university

it's gay shit like that which is making real universities look bad

>Not responding to anything I said
Yes, it's completely immoral to hold people accountable for crimes they didn't commit, or crimes someone else might do.

So, who's winning against the rebels in Syria with cold war era tech? Oh yeah! The government.

not realizing a tank by itself is actually very easy to stop if you know what you're doing

tanks need accompanying infantry in any urban environment

What exactly is happening in those 5 minutes that is going to stop this hypothetical child from getting shot?

Before Obama: If Obama gets elected, he'll take your guns away.
During Obama: Obama is going to take your guns away.
This election: If Hillary gets elected, she'll take your guns away.
Gun sales: Through the roof.

not knowing EE is electrical engineering. its on the daddy side of hard unlike history.

not knowing itt tech is shut down.

get gooder at life.

So the big thing was the terrorist watch list this year. People on the watch list could buy guns because there's no due process for being added to the watch list.

Why not fix the terrorist watch list instead of arguing about it unless you think known terrorists should be able to buy guns.

if those kids didn't bully people so much maybe they wouldn't get shot in the face.

fuck you I'm buying a tank

all wars are exactly the same with exactly the same outcomes.

Also, revolutionary war.

The 5.56 regularly fails to incapacitate, let alone kill
The .45 is 100% lethal with nearly any center mass shot within 80 yards, and the most common engagement distance of modern warfare is below 200 yards on average
Training will always supercede platform, and someone well trained enough with a handgun will out perform any redneck with his plastic fantastic jam o matic belching out his peashooter

A fool and his money are soon parted

>winning against the rebels in Syria with cold war era tech? Oh yeah! The government
>winning against the rebels
>cold war era tech

you mean modern Russian and US aircraft which turned the tide against ISIS?

the people on the ground are nearly irrelevant

If you're willing to kill someone for a slight inconvenience then you're the immoral one not me.

I never shot a child. Dump your dead children at some other door.

i don't think ITT Tech gave out graduate degrees either...

that's why it was obviously satirical, moron

i.e. a joke, for uneducated swine like you

Is busting your skull with a brick immoral if it stops a child from getting run over by your vehicle?

Fuck if I know. This is a hypothetical and my post wasn't about gun control to begin with.

Yeah, what was the kill-to-death ratio for American troops if Afghanistan and Iraq? Something like 1,300 some to one?

And that was against hardened haji bobs with real fully automatic AK-47's, rocket launchers, suicide bombers, etc.

still waiting to hear how the store clerk running my name an extra time through the magic background check machine a couple of extra times is going to prevent any deaths.

depends on what he drives

You literally what? I never said I would kill anyone.
By your "logic", you're just as responsible for killing this hypothetical child as I am. Everyone in the world would be just as responsible.
I said that holding people accountable for the crimes of others is immoral. You're a fucking moron with no sense of morals or logical progression.

how is he killing the child exactly?

project harder bb, you intimidated. I can smell it from here.

>ISIS
ISIS isn't a main combatant

Plus the US. Gov's tech compared to gun nuts AR-15 is WAY more mismatched than the FSA and syrian govt

>the people on the ground are nearly irrelevant
And you gun nuts on the ground wouldn't be? Are you that dumb?

Let me know how that works out for you. My post wasn't about more gun control, you gun nuts are the ones that assumed it was.

all these furious replies, and I still own guns. nothing you can do about it. I will wallpaper every inch of my house with glocks and make furniture out of ar15s if I want, not shit you can do. git mad.

It is a real degree at real universities and collages it is a management degree and may have different names depending on the collage and focus of the degree. This is the same for other degrees like computer programing which there are many different degrees that encompass programing.

muskets and wooden boats?

I heard someone had a car accident in Idaho, today. When are you going in for your background check for your car, capable of killing hundreds of people on one tank of gas? You're just as guilty as anyone who's ever been in a car crash

>collage

keiser-education.com/programs/business/undergrad/business-admin-transportation-logistics?Affiliate_Name=KeypathGoogle&SearchEngine=Google&SearchEngineCampaign=FL - Program - Business Admin - Transportation & Logistics&SearchKeyword=logistics management degree&TrackingCode=sjk8S5Pnc_dc|pcrid|125783528968|pkw|logistics management degree|pmt|e&c3apimn=jk8S5Pnc&ClientMarketingCampaignID=105&VendorAccountID=41969&placement=&gclid=Cj0KEQjwsO6-BRDRy8bsxfiV2bkBEiQAF8EzKD_Mm4PJ-2KMaa74CyYGkRQXaUU3OTpHeD4NamxXn2MaAsqB8P8HAQ

capella.edu/lp/businessnav/?revkey=218314&WT.srch=1&dfaid=1&cid=78b32d14-3297-41c5-91e9-fd8d28eeee38&keninvocaid=p.160.78b32d14-3297-41c5-91e9-fd8d28eeee38.139813&gclid=Cj0KEQjwsO6-BRDRy8bsxfiV2bkBEiQAF8EzKFLb-pPoXVTTb4tk8vro4xpSRhUGJ7dG1t4vGy_yg9gaAlE-8P8HAQ

start.apu.apus.edu/transportation-logistics-management/overview?gclid=Cj0KEQjwsO6-BRDRy8bsxfiV2bkBEiQAF8EzKJFoGW-vykGeGu4qko0GwIiHsNN0etCwdk0yjhJTvgwaAo-08P8HAQ

These are collages that provide degrees in logistics. and are accredited.

The funny thing is that in a civil war, as soon as this guy is killed (and he will be) he would have just armed the shit out of his enemies.

Do any of these paranoid militia types think about this?

>WHAT DO WE WANT
CAR CONTROL
>WHEN DO WE WANT IT
NOW NIGGER

>collages

nigger stop

...are... are you this retarded? like... seriously?

>Syrian government
>FSA - Free Syrian Army (rebels)
>ISIS
>Peshmerga and Syrian Kurds

Do you even know the basic information about the conflict?

The conflict has changed dramatically since the US, and then Russia, began their aerial campaigns. ISIS was holding steadily until then. Now, ISIS has been rolled back, and the US-Russian truce has allowed the government and rebels to work together to completely defeat ISIS. Raqqa will be taken soon, and ISIS in Syria will collapse.

Auto correct.

>The 5.56 regularly fails to incapacitate

Only if you're using shit-tier M855 or M193 military crap. Get some PDX1s or Gold Dots and see how they perform.

>The .45 is 100% lethal with nearly any center mass shot within 80 yards

No it fucking isn't. .45 penetrates like 12-14 inches in ballistics gel with a hollowpoint. That's enough to hit vitals but it isn't any better than 9mm. In fact 9mm can have better cavitation because of the higher velocities in certain loads. There are NO proven 1-shot stoppers. 1-shot stops are luck. roughly 3/4 of people shot by a handgun survive. Less than 10% of people shot by a rifle or shotgun do.

My AR15 doesn't jam, and I can drop 5 rounds on a hand-sized target at 20 yards as fast as I can pull the trigger. Plus, if the target is wearing kevlar then my 5.56 will punch through it and fuck him up anyways. The .45 will just leave a nasty bruise and maybe some broken ribs.

I have to have a license, tags and insurance on a car. According to gun nut logic that's unacceptable.

smh all these car nuts trying to drive. stop being so selfish, am I right?

>666

fucking auto correct.

as someone that lived throught a civil war and a dictatorship, tyrants treat really well their army, and at that point the soldiers and their families are more than citizens and if the soldiers want to secure the safety of their families they will keep serving the tyrant , your best hope its not the militia but to have enought generals on your side and against the tyrant

>Ar-15

You think gun nuts would really be running around with the weakest rifle on the market? This delusion.

>trying this hard
>still not listing a single legitimate institution

just admit you wasted a bunch of money online with that SNHU retardedry

That's what insurance is dumbass. You basically pay for everyone else's fuckups until you fuckup.

will it make you feel less butthurt if I did some extra paperwork when I buy a gun?

>apples an oranges
Those things are required to use public roads. On your property, you can have whatever type of car you want with no questions asked.

By the way, I don't think insurance is necessary

>liberal arts
lol marxist commie retard faggot

go away ctr

don't forget: with insurance, you're also paying for the administration of the insurance company.

so instead of each person paying for their own fuck ups, you're paying for the average fuck-up AND giving money to people to manage the system

You fuckbags keep bringing up this gun control. I'm not the one that said we needed more gun control you guys assumed that's what this thread was about. All you've done is prove how fucking paranoid you are.

>it sure sucks being stupid
>so many smart people with degrees
>they know so much more than me....
>what do i do...

DEGREES ARE STUPID

>haha, that showed them. now i'm the smart one.

I didn't make the original comparison . One of your gun nut buddies did.

It's the LOACH that should make your shorthairs stand on end if you hear it coming for you... That and the AC-130, or an A-10... Then again.. That's if it's coming for you. In a civil war here, they may be coming to HELP you.. Those are your fellow Americans in those death machines.. They are likely to be your brother, sister, father or mother.. Maybe your best friend.
Civil wars ain't civil. If we burn, they burn with us.

Serial numbers, concealed carry permit. Insurance I'll dispute, though, because an "accident" with a gun is both 1.) EXTREMELY rare compared to automotive and 2.) a health insurance issue which cannot be unfucked because of Obamacare. Seriously.

I'd be willing to cave on insurance if you took Silencers off the NFA and passed a law prohibiting all magazine restrictions or "assault weapons bans" on a federal and state level.

like i trust the shit with stefan molyneux

they are

>Bringing guns to a drone fight

I'm not a left wing libtard. I agree god damn suppressors need to be fucking legal.

This, you can't kill us all :)

>You got a gun and you got some friends with guns then you got a militia.
You got a Morrissey poster and you got some friends with Morrissey posters, then you got an AIDS hospice.

>president signs law banning guns
>picks up phone and orders drone strikes

is this really the argument? Am I supposed to read that and then go "oh shit he's right, here take my guns now before this really happens"?

Well, the AR-10 and M1A platforms have seen a rise in popularity lately. Especially with so many AR-10s coming to market that actually fucking work. Plus you have the mainstays like FALs.

.308 will assfuck you from 800 yards out. Not good for personal defense, but GREAT for guerrilla warfare.

*gorilla warfare

What's up with my posts?

Do you even know what accredited is?? You dick brain these are legitimate institutions.

>mfw people actually do think something like that would happen

Vietcong, taliban, etc... Just saying...

just going to post maymays now

I'm also not saying we need more gun control. I'm not apposed to fixing the fucking broken everything though. There's such a knee-jerk reaction when anyone talks about gun that nothing gets done either way and it becomes this political stalemate.

and which one of them won?

>That graph

Real gun enthusiasts wouldn't be using any of those. Where did you even find that garbage?

>implying we lost to them.

I agree with that. I think we can make a better system that allows for more gun owners to own more guns more easily while also improving the efficiency of screening. Unfortunately that would require some major concessions on both sides.

I think both would apply with the current state of the world.

>accredited
>legitimate
>implying they're the same thing

the ford pinto was an accredited car bro

Both

are you assuming gun nuts have more than two braincells to rub together?

You are an idiot college drop out obviously.

BAN THE SECOND AMMENDMENT

BAN ASSAULT MACHINEGUNS AND HIGH CAPACITY ASSAULT CLIPS

you know thats some nice syfy reading there, i really liked alot those % with no source to back them up

love it

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrrhic_victory

actually i'm the only person in this thread who's posted proof that they actually have a degree/given any evidence they know what they're talking about

Yeah I don't see it happening. Both sides have fucked everything so bad it's just not possible anymore.

We need new people i the government. I'd like people elected that refuse to touch guns or abortion. Fix the rest of this shit then you guys can talk about that.

That's not an argument, but I can pretty well damn guarantee you're a marxist, and marxism, false and forced egalitarianism pervades modern higher education and academia. You have 80iq niggers attending yale and graduating.
your piece of paper and associated debt is meaningless. The government has produced this bubble in the education market, made it easily and freely available to all, allowing people to amass and default on great debts and greatly depreciated the value and meaning of education for all, they're directly responsible for the high cost low return degrees like your dumbshit one
you aren't smart for wasting money on government propaganda lol and they aren't going to protect you or be there for you when they face the consequences of their overspending and impossibly infinite debt ceiling
the smartest thing a person could do today is be self sufficient and able to protect themselves and their family I highly doubt you're either of those things, so I'll just assume you're a fucking dumbass. I bet you don't even have a family lmao

wait, didnt you amerifats lose the war on nam due to political presure? because as far as i remenber you guys won on the military side of that war, also you guys also won against the taliban yet at the same time that helped to create ISIS

A .308 you be my rifle of choice in a guerrilla scenario

If you get into urban warfare i would think shotguns would rule the day.

People can surprise you when they are passionate about something

Thanks for participating in my shitposting gentlemen.

I don't own as many guns anymore but I have an old Colt 45 revolver a couple of FN FALs, a 10/22 and a 1911.

This post wasn't about taking your guns. I just get tired of the conspiracy shit.

>wait, didnt you amerifats lose the war on nam due to political presure?

No we didn't lose the war. Go look at a timeline. We signed a peace with the North, war over. We left. North said fuck it and continued invasion of south. South folded the fuck up.

How long u think drones will be in use when their operators, their children and friends start dropping? Its hard to imagine a comunity accepting uneccessary deaths as collateral damage without some sort of asymmetrical retaliation.

i think the south folded due the lack of ammo and other shit, shit that you guys were suposed to give to them

So you are the dipshit with the lib art degree and you can't even use google. Wow I am impressed.

Well I will help the idiot out with this.

study.com/articles/Top_Schools_and_Colleges_for_Logistics_Management_Degrees_in_the_US.html

Now try and tell me that MIT is not a legitimate institution shit for brains.

They sure can, but I'm betting the vast majority won't.

>i think the south folded due the lack of ammo and other shit, shit that you guys were suposed to give to them

Yeah, I mean the original mission there was to train the south to defend itself. We apparently are shit teachers. Iraq folded the fuck up when ISIS showed up too.

i'm actually a libertarian. essentially the complete opposite of communism

not everyone who goes to a legit university becomes a liberal. the effect is due to the fact that you're exposed to people with different cultures, ideologies, beliefs, and experiences. in other words, you actually see the world for what it is, and not your narrow, personal view that's clouded by your own personal prejudices and assumptions.

i'm socially liberal, as most libertarians are, but it's out of respect for other people - and not believing i (or anyone) should have the right to tell them what to do, assuming it doesn't harm others

things like people owning 500 assault rifles serves no legitimate purpose, other than being a potential threat to others. i don't believe in banning guns completely, but i do think there's a big "common sense" area in between

the thing i have a problem with is these retarded gun nuts who think they're going to fight the government, rise to power after the downfall of society (not realizing how many other gun nuts would immediately try to kill them and take their guns), or some other equally-absurd scenario. most of these nutjobs are losers who have no skill other than playing the lottery - which is what massive gun ownership is. you're gambling on some preposterous scenario paying off and saving your shitty, meaningless, valueless life

>Cherry picking the most redneck person you can find

I literally typed gun owner into google images

I don't know, what did Alex Jones say?

>Stereotypes are true

Don't tell the niggers. They get bent out of shape

So you are the dumbass who can't even read

>1. Massachusetts Institute of Technology in Cambridge, MA
>School Highlight: The Master's in Supply Chain Management at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology can be completed in 10 months and includes site visits, thesis projects and an Innovation and Leadership series.

Only offers a masters, and doesn't offer one in "Logistics"

we all know you have some online meaningless SNHU degree that you're trying to pass off as legitimate, which is why you posted 50 times without saying where it was from

your bullshit isn't the same as a Master's from MIT

A thousand times this
/thread

Many stereotypes are definitely true, they just don't apply to everyone in the group.

Still correct though in that they won. With the Taliban I would more point to their victory over Russia than the U.S.

fair

"I'm a libertarian"
you liberal cucks hijacking this word is a bad joke
I'm sorry faggot, but you aren't a libertarian, a libertarian doesn't advocate taxation/theft/armed robbery and they don't advocate the use of force against people doing no harm. I can own and possess whatever the fuck I want to, and if you want to take it from me you'll have to fight.

“Britain took the guns…Hitler took the guns, Stalin took the guns, Mao took the guns, Fidel Castro took the guns, Hugo Chavez took the guns, and I’m here to tell you. 1776 will commence again if you try to take our firearms!"

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

why don't you have some respect for our founding fathers? They're rolling in their graves over faggots like you.

Nobody's pointing out the fact that things like the Taliban vs Russia was not only a proxy war as part of the Cold War, but a decolonization effort

Places like Vietnam and Afghanistan weren't set-piece wars. They were an occupation that was fought off.

You fucking dip shit. You have no reading comprehension at all do you. Supply chain management is another name for logistics. I never said I had a degree in this field. Your lib arts degree did not do much to teach you critical thinking or logical reason. Also You don't seem to understand that a masters is a higher degree than a bachelors degree. Please get a real education or just kill yourself now. I don't think any of your coworkers at McDonalds will miss you.

>not knowing the difference between libertarianism and anarchy

you have to have some regulation for anything to be free
>(free in the sense of freedom)

if you don't have a regulated market, you can't have a free market - because trusts, cabals, and other groups will conspire against the rest of the market
>see the US in the late 19th century, when railroads worked together to fuck over the country
>see the labor conditions around the 19th/20th century mark, where companies fucked their employees so bad

you can't have any government without some form of taxation. you can't have consistent public services - from interstates to the internet - without some form of government regulation
>see pre-Eisenhower highway system
>see Net Neutrality

>thinking johnson is a libertarian

you went to SNHU online and wasted your money

kys

I don't disagree with the proxy and decolonization aspect. The point I think to take from these conflicts is the ability of a weaker military force pressuring a military super power nation to capitulate.

The fact it just says AR-15's and AK-47's pretty much debunks this "graph" immediately. Whoever made this probably thinks every black rifle with a magazine is an AR-15, or any gun with a banana mag is an ak. and it looks like they made this shit with microsoft paint.

oh my fucking god learn how to use greentext

>thinking Trump is a republican
>thinking Hillary is a democrat

>thinking any one person is a 100% embodiment of any ideology

>thinking any ideology can be defined that definitively

true scotsman

>putting this many words in my mouth

gary johnson is a globalist shill and you're a fucking retard
everything you mentioned was developing better and more rapidly privately
there was a point where government workers were extending the length of roads and railways because they were getting paid for the amount of track laid, not how efficiently they could cover any given distance and what we have today in terms of roads is a fucking joke

that's not an argument you dumb faggot. that loser cares nothing for liberty if he wants to restrict the types of firearms people can own