As we let our own light shine. We automatically, subconsciously give others permission to do the same...

As we let our own light shine. We automatically, subconsciously give others permission to do the same. As we liberate from our fears, our presence subconsciously liberates others. As we learn from that man, freedom is not easily obtainable, but extremely worth obtaining.

Hey Cred Forums! I had a really great day, how are you guys doing tonight?

I'm a licensed psychologist/psychoanalyst and therapist of SO many sorts. I'm here tonight to answer your questions, inquiries and whatever is ailing you on your mind.

Or, if you need a non biased females perspective. Feel free to vent to your hearts content! : )

I am here to help, troll comments will be ignored -(no offense, taken or received. I'd just rather help those who are in actual need)

So, what can I help you with currently in your life?

I wasn't gonna make it out the door anyways with that vaccum shit. Now the overlords vaccum weekly? Yeah right.

You know the rules.

I'm sorry, but I do not understand what you mean.

Yes, you are an user. But to be femanon proof is required. Read teh rules, lurk moar, & be legit.

I'm really sorry user, and to all who will read this. I've never, nor will I ever post nude pictures of myself anywhere. I'm nearly 60 years old, I'm not a spring chicken anymore. : )

timestamp

>implying gilf tits aren't based
FTFY, tits of gtfo.

tits or gtfo

of = or granny. post em naow!

>Unbiased
>Female

Choose one. That other mumbo jumbo is nothing else but "your mood can affect others".

>>In science one tries to tell people, in such a way as to be understood by everyone, something that no one ever knew before. But in poetry, it's the exact opposite.
-Paul Dirac

Piss off.

>I'm a licensed psychologist/psychoanalyst and therapist of SO many sorts. I'm here tonight to answer your questions, inquiries and whatever is ailing you on your mind.
You know, I'll bite.

I'm a white male with an engineering degree that's been NEET for over 3 years and am having no luck despite a high GPA, multiple projects on Github (important for programmers), a pretty website and multiple internships. I ran out of money earlier this year and there's no welfare options available to me.

Tell me, femanon, how am I meant to feel about my failure? How am I meant to react when the only reason not to hire me is because I'm a white male, something I can't change?

How do I not feel hopeless? How can anyone justify what's happening to me?

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even As Decided To Use Even Go Want To Do Look More Like?

Think about it.

Fuck off

Good advice is pretty good I'd say.

Of course Cred Forums fails me, at least Cred Forums and Cred Forums nod silently and try to reassure me it'll be over soon. OP, you are hopeless. I hope there's so much backlash from this SJW that they start only hiring men in psychology.

Oh yeeeeah, I remember you. You were the femanon with interests, right?

What are your thoughts on the transformation fetish? Why is it so interesting to watch a woman panic as her humanity / gender slowly slips away?

bumpity

nothin?

Is this OP? What are you doing? Where are you going with this?

OP, what was the point?

This. Sage this shit.

What was your toughest case, OP?

Have you seen patients yet?

>Is this OP?
No, I'm not OP. Guess she bailed on us. I was

The point was to see how you guys would react. If I was going to give you free psychological help, with a specific gender included.

You guys don't actually realize it, but there are quite a few non for profit places that post threads here daily to gather data.

As this sites popularity grew, so did trying to understand it, and the people who call it home.

OP?

So you're using us...

Honestly? I had a person who was rushed to a local medical clinic... It was a heart wrenching story actually. The man had run over his kid, and the child's head had... eh, 'popped', if you will. Something happened inside his brain to where he could not stop screaming. He screamed for nearly a week and a half inside that asylum without ever eating. He was taken to local hospitals where his brain was scanned, and information on the different parts of his brain activity and such for research. Then.... They euthanized him, as it was clear he was not going to be able to live much longer.

Not in the way you think though. I hope one day to better others by the research we collect and analyze.

Let's do it this way, wench. Ask me anything. I'll answer honestly. Nothing illegal.

Youre The Rapist???

Any cases that are the opposite of that?

Why do you feel the need to put an insult with your reply? Are you angry..? Bitter? Did someone in your life of a female gender do something wrong to you?

You'd have to be more specific, as I've had cases from suicidal tendencies, paranoia, to very extreme abuse. And everything in between. Is there a specific subject you want to talk about, I guess is my answer.

List examples from each of the subjects you posted.

Bump

What did you think about it?

Lurking In the corner just a stranger I am here.

Lurking in the hallow hole dark and cruel.

The world will always go on yet tomorrow never comes why is it always today.