Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums
Let's talk.

Ask me questions, Im drunk.

Do you love me? nobody loves me

is there a gay copenhagen?

Dude have you ever packed a pinch of snuff in your dick hole? Don't worry it pees right out, but it'll give you a wicked burn and a buzz like the first time

Probably. I actually hate cope straight, but it was all the shitty general store had.

No, but once i costarred some Skoal Mint pouches.

Like 3 of them. Didn't get even the slightest buzz.

Best drugs on hand?

My dog likes to sleep behind my knees. It puts him in an excellent position to get farted on.
He doesn't seem to notice when he gets a waft of anal gas in his face.
Dogs have excellent senses of smell - he should at least notice the poop scent in the air.
Is this weird?

No because I think dogs admire farting.

tobacco and alcohol

if i got a pack of rolling papers that had the american flag on it, am I a patriot for supporting the flag, or am I Al Qaeda when I smoke cuz I'm burning it?

why did you take a pic with snuff? is that a defining symbol of your personality or something?

If they can smell a bag of drugs shoved up our asses I bet they can smell our turds all day long and get noseblind to it

do you ever wonder what it feels like to have a finger in your butt?
Have you ever gotten drunk enough to try?
If you like it, are you gay?

Is it snuff? I don't know.

Gotta be edgy and shit, that's Cred Forums.

I fucked a girl I met on tinder last week.
I did her in the butt, and then she was putting her finger in my ass while she was blowing me.

>felt good bro

Actually in most countries, the only proper way to dispose of a flag is to burn. So whenever someone burns a flag, they are essentially respectfully getting rid of a flag in their possession that they are not planning on using later.

Are you the one doing the AMA?

Suck it, faggot.

Sorry, I knew the answer, so I decided to answer. If you want to be the sole provider of answers, I'll gladly leave your thread and find something else to do

Do you believe in ancient aliens?

am i drunk?

protip: yes

Did Tutankhamen and Akhenaten have elongated skulls because they were human-alien hybrids?

Aliens exist in the form of Mexicans that Trump wants to kill.

Also this fucking checksum makes me keep clicking busses.

I know checksum isn't the phrase but I like the word checksum.

Have you ever gotten high by dutch ovening yourself after eating taco bell for dinner?

>dipping
Fucking kill yourself you disgusting degenerate.

Never high but i do enjoy the smell of my own beef.

Post some pictures please. Make this thread better.

Thank fuck you made it interesting.

go to bed Cole. It's late

Underrated post

Who the fuck is Cole?

I recognize Frodo Baggins, but who is the person that is hiding apples in his/her dress?

Wintergreen, that's pretty gay.

A gay.

How have you not seen the most memorable and impactful anime of the decade so far?

> watching anime

Do you guys like anal butt plugs?

>not

Is it sci fi or fantasy based?
Does it have strong dystopian undertones, references to elder gods and steampunk elements?
Those are things I look for when consuming anime, if the anime you talk about does not contain this, it might be the cause of my ignorance.

I was born with two buttholes.

>anal butt plugs
As opposed to those penile butt plugs we see so often

Thanks for the distinction user wouldn't have been able to guess

She's cute. Totally want to bang.

It's a mahou shoujo by SHAFT, it is absolutely required watching. Don't look into it or read about it, just start watching. Trust me.

It was the biggest thing since Code Geass, though it's leagues better.

New thread time

what's the deal with the horses?

What is the name of the anime?

Fuck if I know.

it's weird as fuck. she's like one of those guys who collect anime action figures, but with horses. and a vagina.

Moar?

Will you post a dick pic, or am I wasting my time here?

Sure.
Btw what is up with the tattoo on her thigh, it looks like a company brand.

Madoka Magica

Probably a scar.

What are you drinking on? I'm sippin' on a 30 pack of Miller High Life!