So, I'm 15, don't really go to school, have no friends and I have social anxiety. Basically...

So, I'm 15, don't really go to school, have no friends and I have social anxiety. Basically, I'm a NEET and I'm not proud of being one. I fear that I'll never be able to do anything with my life because of how much I've fucked up my education, I won't be able to get a good job or anything, I don't know.

I'm scared, every night I end up laying in bed thinking about my future and the mistakes I've made, knowing that I'll never be more than a janitor working at McDonald's... And it makes me feel bad.

If that's what my future is then I don't want to live. I don't want to be someone who does nothing but claim benefits and take money off the government for being an antisocial fuck. I don't want to. I don't know.

I'm not asking for advice, or maybe I am, I don't know what I'm doing, I seriously don't. I'm just doing stuff, I don't understand why. My life has no structure and I don't fucking know what my life is, it's nothing, I don't know. That's all I can say, I don't know I don't know I don't know.

That's all I want to say too. I don't know. Do you understand what I mean? Because I don't, I don't know what I'm saying.

Idk why I'm saying this in Cred Forums. I'll be ignoring your shit like kys and stop being sad shit.

b8 and b&

How are you not in school?

every post below this line means you're a cucked little bitch who should kill themself regardless of the post's content

--------------------------------------------

i own you faggot

Kind of am but kind of not. I do an online school thing meant to teach really dumb people

Just smoke some bud or shoot up your workplace or something

Tfw no workplace to shoot up

But part of your post is below the line...

I'm in your position now, but I'm 19. Just now getting my shit in order for an HSE, still, I wanna go to college. I have a decently supportive family thankfully.

My advice is, just stay in school. Go every day, pay attention, do your best. It's so much easier than what you'll have to deal with if you don't. It's not too late for you, you'll be fine. Stop being a little bitch and fucking go to school.

You're old enough to work so at least start contributing.

>15
>neet
kiddo, there is still high school, university
you're at your best to became anything yet you already aspire to some McCuck janitor work (those don't exist btw, the cashiers do the janitor work there)

Enjoy your ban.

lol everyone wants to be a NEET its the best
you care about what people think
strart taking antidepressants and it will go away, then try to figure shit out

meanwhile enjoy not having responsibilities while it lasts

Kek, nice board we got here. Good to know you will move to /r9k/ and stay there. Don't ever venture outside, Robot.

straight up just stop using Cred Forums, youll prob be banned anyways. Live life for the moments because with life follows death and I recommend you stop wasting it crying to us and get out there, grab life by the balls,and find something you love. Now do it faggot.

saged and reported

Mods. Sage. Kill yourself.

Thank you guys for replying, it really means a lot to me right now.

>15
>fucked up education

do your homework and study junior year?

MOOOOOOOODS THIS GUY IS UNDERAGE

You'll be okay.

I hate you automatically and hope that the cat in the photo scratches your genitals.

Man up, buckaroo, at 15 you still have a long way to go. Try being 40 and wondering where in the hell your life went wrong. Then we'll talk. Until then, you're a whiny emo pussy wanna-be whose worse time in life comes when you can't figure out how to change your clothes in the locker room without someone seeing your Hanes. Bitch.

I've only been in school for about 4 months in the past 3 years

Are... Are you retarded? Are you literally fucking retarded? Why the hell would you even say that? Because it's an anonymous board and no one knows who you are? Do you not feel embarrassment? Do you not wish to kill yourself? Are you not going to say sorry, for saying something like that? Do you see all these people? They all think you're retarded now. It doesn't matter that you posted anonymously, they know that this comment - that very comment, has been written by a chromosomeless retard. They know that you are the biggest failure on earth and the death of you will only mean raising the IQ of this world. Please, I ask of you, with all fellow Cred Forumstardas, kill yourself, in the most painful way possible. End it, your and our suffering of your complete stupidity, of your lack of self awareness, and of your completely irational judgement call to say such a completely retarded thing. My reguards to your mentally ill mother and your brain dead father, for creating such an abomination as yourself. Remove yourself from existence. May your final meal consist of rat poison and nails, and wash it all down with bleach, retard.

You're 15 fucking years old.
plenty of time to do whatever you want.
Just put some effort into whatever you wanna do and you'll be fine.

Thanks for making me laugh, user :')

You're right.

The kek is real.

your parents need shot