Hey guys...

Hey guys. My heart is just fucking pounding and i just want people to talk to (don't want to text anyone because my imessages sometimes get sent to my dads phone)
So i'm 18, a senior in highschool. Today at the football game, we left so my friends could smoke, (i dont) then we came back. As we were walking back a security gaurd smelled the weed and we all got sat down and the cops were called
I didn't have anything on me, and willingly let them search me. All the gaurds knew me and were vouching for me saying i'm a good guy. Rather than yell like they did to my friends, they just came and sat next to me and asked if i smoked too, and said i don't need to say "i swear" or "drug test me" because they'll take my word for whatever i say. I told them i didn't. And i actually didn't.
So the guy with the weed got read his rights and arrested (i didn't know him) then the principal told me to leave, but on monday me and my parent have to show up at his office at 8. If i don't i'll get suspended and arrested
You guys don't know my dad, he's sich a scary dude and is going to scream his fucking lungs out at me. That's what i'm most scared of, i wasn't even nervous during the police because i didn't do anything wrong. My dad isn't going to care. He's going to get really mad that police were involved, even though i didnt get in trouble. I just need something to make me feel better my heart is pounding

Eat your father's ass like a cupcake

Survive.
It's scary but you need to live through it.
There is no alternative but to get stronger.
Good luck user.

sounds like your dad is an insufferable asshole

Lol you didn't do shit except be walking with a group of people. Don't be such a pussy.

Well user I've been there before, just try and relax cross your fingers and hope for the best.
And if your physically abuse u in anyway rape him with a strapon.

Smoke a joint.

At no point in this entire post did I see something that made it acceptable for you to act like such a little bitch. Just tell them the truth. Some losers in your group were smoking. Rent-a-cop smelled it. He stops the group. You acted properly told them the truth. Everything is fine but the meeting is probably a formality.
Just deny that you even knew the guy well. He's already in trouble they have the guy. You're fine. Tell anyone who doubts or starts questioning that you consent to a drug test.

My parents are foreign and have strict values and morals. You'll grow up to be a whiny cunt if you don't start acting like a man at some point.

Dude, you didn't even smoke. Relax.

stop being a pussy. I have real problems

Maybe don't hang around people doing illegal shit if you're worried about the consequences. Stop being a little bitch and control your life.

man up, buttercup, obviously you chose the wrong damned friend. if you can't handle this shit at 18 you are going to be completely fucked at 21. have a nice life. supposing you don't suicide yourself first.

Just be truthful with your dad and let him know you're a faggot.

Tell your dad to be more logical. Let him know this is a life lesson for you and you know to not hang around any other people that do any drug no matter how minor the charges are for them. Let him understand that it's clear you don't smoke and you'll willingly let him buy a cheap CVS drug test or take one at a clinic (special type) to prove you're fine. More than likely your dad had his fair share of faults in HS. Just let him know you're not in trouble at all because you did the right thing and didn't hold drugs or use drugs. GL.

>18 years old
>scared of father
Back in my day ect:

UNDERAGE

He is lying. He's is fuckin blazed rn
>OP u gonna die, nigga

If your dad yells at you, calmly tell him to go eat a bucket of dicks.

My parents are paying for my college so I can't exactly tell them to eat a bag of dicks but I understand you guys.
You guys calling me a pussy because i didnt do anything wrong actually made me smile and feel a little better so thanks for that lol
I wouldn't have been such a pussy to the cops, it's just that if i didn't they could have probably taken me or some shit to drug test me and call my parents, and if acting like a pussy to get out of that works then i'll do it.
You're right, the worst that happens is he yells at me but i just hate being yelled at by him ik i sound like a pussy but its just a shitty feeling

>Calling the cops over weed

Only in Burgerland

>My dad isn't going to care. He's going to get really mad that police were involved, even though i didnt get in trouble. I just need something to make me feel better my heart is pounding.
I grew up in a tough family, dad used to beat the shit out of us for character flaws. Tell him you fucked up and won't hang with them again.

Same guy -
One another note the school can't suspend you since you weren't holding any weed, never smelled it so you didn't know they were high or had any, never smoked any. If they were to suspend you then you could probably tell your dad to grab a lawyer and sue the school for denying you of an education for literally being at fault for absolutely nothing.

that really sucks im sorry dude

KEK... What a PUSSY.

I have a juvenile record longer than your little penis, you punk ass bitch. Fortunately my last charge was when I was 17. Clean adult record.

It's nothing to sweat. If you're that scared of your father, man, grow some fucking balls.

Be polite to the police but do not answer any of their questions you fucking retard. You're just going to implicate you or your friends. If they don't have any hard evidence of any misconduct then they are fucked.

Also cops can lie and promise you things, but unless it's in writing it means nothing. Don't be a fool.

I might just be some rando on the internet but I understand your plight. Things got really dark for me as a kid. I would stay at school for as long as possible just so I didn't have to be around my mother. She was like a hurricane screaming and throwing things around. The day after graduating I jumped ship. Didn't tell anyone. Moved states away. Luckily had a friend who helped me through the termoil of leaving my entire life behind (shitty life but life none the less). It's gonna be a long road it'll take many years to stop looking over your shoulder. For the time being fight through this. And get shit ready to leave as soon as you can

He admitted to smoking weed and pulled out 3 huge bags full of weed and some edibles
The only thing i did was consent to being searched and telling them I didn't smoke

>That's what i'm most scared of, i wasn't even nervous during the police because i didn't do anything wrong. My dad isn't going to care. He's going to get really mad that police were involved, even though i didnt get in trouble. I just need something to make me feel better my heart is pounding
The key to this is to know your father has a lot of shit he did that makes him scared of the cops. Ask your dad what he is hiding and make sure you mom is around to keep you alive.

For me, it was not weed but hacking. I hacked an NFLs team server (before web and cloud) and the FBI pulled me out of class for interrogation. I wasn't scared since I was a minor at the time and this was when minor could not be busted (yes, I'm an old fag.)

My mom ended up diving between my dad and I that I had the Feds after me. I stayed home 'til the welts healed. Fast forward a few decades, my dad's funeral. Find out he did a lot of supporter favors for the local mob. Some of those jobs paid my college tuition. THAT is why my dad freaked out since he had things to hide.

The beat goes on.

"Im scared of my dad". Underage b8. 2/8 made me reply.

I'm sorry dude :/ listening to that made me feel like a little bitch for complaining. My parents are nice to me and the only time they yell is if i do shit like this or if i get bad grades, and neither happens a lot, so i can't even imagine how you must have felt. I hope everything turned out allright

I'd like to just say fuck you OP. I literally gave you the absolute best situations possible and explained why you'll be fine and you literally just avoided everything I've written when this post isn't even updating with massive replies. Hope you get in some type of trouble for your choice to be a retard. I updated this post like 5x for absolutely no reason, thanks for the waste of time.

Boo hoo, OP didn't reply to your tryhard reply. Fuck off Cred Forums bitch. you don't belong here.

I didn't see your first one, i'll read it right now. I saw your second one but if i fight illl just make things worse, if they suspend me my dad is just going to scream at me and not hire a lawyer. He just doesn't get things; he reads it by its cover. "Son and friends got caught smoking" is all he's going to see when i tell him

Oh...oops. Thought this was a...uhh...different situation. Little embarrassed if I'm being completely honest

That is good advice. I'll definitely do this. I'm planning to just sit him down and tell him that i'm an adult now (just turned 18) and i deserve the right to be heard out before he starts getting mad, then tell him that i learned my lesson, etc everything you said

Don't be, if that really were the case for me then reading that would have made me feel better. For all you knew that was the case, by the way i described everything. Sorry for misleading you :/

T L D R

L

D

R

>trips is truth

Agreed.

Seriously, go to Reddit faggot.

terrible advice

samefag

I'd like to se you come up with something better
Like actually
Please

>samefag confirmed

>Like actually

Like actually. Like literally. Actually, like.