ITT: post girls and anons tell how they would use them

ITT: post girls and anons tell how they would use them.

How would you use her?

I'd strip her naked and make her assume a frog position in front of my tv so I have something nice for me and the fellas to look at during halftime/commercials. If she fucking moves she will get a can of pbr hurled at the back of her head. She is going to spend half of the night getting fingered, getting her ass slapped, and otherwise groped. if she turns around or looks any of us in the eye she will get cold cocked in the teeth.

The second part of the night it escalates. Beer cans are going to get shoved up that pussy. Beer is going to be poured all over her and she will probably get used as a urinal. If she makes a noise during any of it we will put our cigars out on her clit. Then we drape her clothes over her piss soaked body and honor her by cumming all over her clothes. Then we call her boyfriend to get his email so we can send him the video we just made of her being a whore.

Seek psychiatric help, you fucking weirdo.

Cringe.

This is now a cringe thread.

bruh

Really????? Kinda soon don't you think?

Get this bitch to file my taxes.
Oh yeah baby carry those ones you dirty whore.

Let's start here and see what happens. Rape her.

Shes hot. Rip that shirt off and tit fuck her to begin with. Post more of her

i'd use her forehead as a bulletin board for my office

fuck her face until she starts tearing up and gags and drools all over herself.

Pull her pants down and fuck her right there. Any more pics?

I would use her as my accountant. She look like a well educated girl that know how to commit tax fraud for me.

Eat her pussy, bend her over and fuck her from behind. Finish in her mouth

Push her against a wall. Lift her dress. Fuck her ass.

Kiss her while fingering her pussy. Let her suck my cock. 69 with her. Fuck her whole choking her

Grab her by the hair yank as I assfucked her

Fuck her throat. Push her legs up and fuck her, choking her. Then fuck her ass and cum on her face.

suck on her tits then bend her over and play around with her asshole. then stick my cock in while she whimpers

Take my wife do your worst for more

Tons

Fuck the blonde in the ads while she eats out the red head

You like her? She loves attention

How'd you use her?

Redheads deserve to be raped

Post nudes

Look above idiot

I'd kiss her, finger her pussy to get her wet, fuck her with her legs pushed up, bite her nipples, cum on her tits.

Rip her dress off, fuck her, dump my load in her, then tie her to the tree to be used by other guys as they find her

That's hot. What about her little Asian ass

Make her kneel then fuck that mouth deep while she looks up with begging eyes while i cum down her throat

I'd stand behind her, kissing her, fondling her ass and tits, then bend her over and fuckcher pussy, then her ass.

pick her legs up and fuck her over the edge. more?

Skeletor cosplay model.

What u do anons

Love to watch you do that to her

what her name? gotta put a name to the jerk lol

I would take my time with this one. Put her in a spreader bar, feed her my cock and then fuckcher pussy and ass, slowly and for a long time.

Squat barefoot, and comfortable on the toilet. You can even undress your pants and make yourself very comfortable.
Sthraighten up your back, relax your anus. Sense the full bowel, the pressure of it inside you, and the desire and the need to get rid of it. Feel the pressure of the thighs on the abdomen,
And think: I am shitting! I am shitting! The shit is rolling out of me in huge quantities! An unending turd sliding through my anus! AAAH I can feel it! Its' comming out! Its going! I can shit! I can shit! I can not stop shitting! And so on... find your own expressions. You have to feel the shit actually coming out of you. Relax and open your anus, sigh with relief, immagining and feeling over and again the sensation of the stool passing through the hole and falling out. You have to see it, live it

I'd pimp her out to children's birthday parties as a scary clown.

Nightmare Fuel photo shoot.

I would fuck them silly till i was draind of cum then have them get gangbanged. After id tie them up and get the guys from their family drunk and fuck the shit out of them not knowing through glory holes and make the girls watch on tvs with cameras on the other side while theyre tied up and gagged helpless as their own family cums deep inside them. Then after id have my big ass dogs fuck them like horny slutty bitches in heat just to degrade them even more...now do your worst with these to please b/

Would sit her on the edge of the pool and push her bikini aside to eat her pussy until she cums, then have her ride my cock as I suck on her tits.

Omg I'm fapping so hard

I would love to make out with her while you make her cum

more?

She'd look so good taking a cock in the pussy and one in her mouth

How would you use these sisters, Rachel and Jennifer?

Wwyd to Colette?

More of left.. Is that Jennifer?

be gentle to her

Wwyd?

One in the middle?

i bet she likes it when people watch

I'd have the one job the red dress suck my cock, then I'd fuck her sister from behind while she watches and then I'd go back to red dress to cum in her mouth

Go for it

Have at it

Beautiful! Would love to suck on her small tits and cum all over her pretty face

Does anyone like my cousin?

Wow

Let's see

What do you think?

Left is Rachel

Wwyd?

would have to do some convincing to get her to let you do that

Grab her hair and kiss her hard. Push her down on the bed and take her from behind while pulling her hair. Flip her over and fuck her tight pussy while kissing her, then choking her a little before I cum on her tits.

If choke her out on my cock and fuck her right in the crowd as she regains consciousness

Organize a small gangbang with four guys to take her every which way there is and cover her with cum

Thoughts!?

oh lord. i would eat her ass right before i fuck it. more?

Thoughts?

Thoughts for Joy?

more?

I'll ganbang her with my buds and I'll be the only to nut deep in her

Loving the Asians here! 10/10

Have her get on her knees and suck my cock slow and sloppy for a long time. let her deepthroat it until she is ready to climb on me and ride my cock in reverse cowgirl while you watch.

Initials HL?

Needs to be used rough. Lots of slapping and hair pulling while I fuck her in every hole.

mother of god more for insemination?

No

I'd love to! But only if you are hung

More

Wow fapping so hard

what else would you do to her?

Cook her up some of her favorite dog soup. Afterwards, fuck the chow mein out of her gook asshole, and then have her crash a car onto my balls

kek

Lmfao

my thoughts would land me in jail haha more?

Not bad at all. I would use her as a breeding machine for the white race.

Left

Kek. She's not white.

I would take her back to my house and make out with her while she slowly reaches down my pants. After about 2 minutes I would probably jizz my pants

love her eyes

Left again

More please

spank her, and let my homies run a train. keep them coming user

kek

Need more

anymore with ehr hair down but not so zoomed in for cum tributing?

tie her up first. more?

Keep going

hory shet any sexy selfies for fapping?

gonna cum to her?

I have 8 thick hard inches for her

I'll fap as long as you keep posting. Then unleash 10 gallons on this goddess

post a tribute for her tiny tits

any of them?

i want to hear her moan. youre the man user

No more good pics left

You got kik?

Cover her cute face, maker her walk around like that

Suck her week old squid and soy sauce farts with a straw out of her tight sashimi hole

got a name?

I'd take her on that boat, her legs wrapped around me, my mouth on hers, my cock deep in her tight pussy, my hand around her slender neck, choking gently, until she cums all over my cock and then I'd finish in her mouth

fuck yea more with her hair down so she can be violated?

I would get her to make me cups of tea... all fucking day... and she can't say no.

She would love that

Would you have time during the ads?

Quick cummer.

got anymore?

have her jack off that dog while I jam that phone up her ass and use her hair to skull fuck her

more of her in sexy outfits like the first pic?

not worth my semen

I know she would. She would suck it like the cock hungry slut she is, then I'd strip her out of that suit and fuck her hard.,

My old science teacher, got fired for making a video of herself taking a 12 inch dildo. Wish I still had it for the chan, her username was prairieprovocatr.

More

boring vanity weekend nonsense.

Here you go

Name?

I just wan to cum on her chest so bad

Her on top grinding, just looking up at her.

Needs to be throat fucked to smear her lipstick. Then send her back to dinner with a load on her chin

she needs cum on her dress

Let's see her ass or legs

What would you do to her?

use Alex pls

I'm so close

got no more, sorry mate
tell me which one you finish on

>cumming intensifies

Anna from TX. 18. More?

How would you use her?

What a great position, I'd have her just like that while I unloaded deep in her cunt.

What would you do

whats her name? i want more

I would use her top head for a better internet connection mhhhh....

Lay her back and throat fuck her hard. I'd love to just hold it there and enjoy the tightness of her throat around the head of my cock.

forgot pic

I'd life that dress, slam her up against that wall, push my cock hard into her. Her moans would get louder and louder until I came deep inside of her

She would love that. I'd post more, but limit