R.I.P IN PEACE

R.I.P IN PEACE

Rest in peace peace who is she

Story?

apparently she's 1473936508788.png

why the fuck do you need to know a story? are you that fucking desperate for personal contact in your pathetic life that you need to know the story of a picture posted here? are you that fucking empty?

Story of how she is rip

Yea. So ?

From OPs post it seems that this particular girl is dead. If OP thought it signifant enough to post it here it would seem that her death might be interesting to know about.

Savage

you're all dumb cunts who fucking seriously need to re-evaluate your lives, especially when it comes to interacting with people online, such as here on Cred Forums.

ffs

Cancer

what?

That's how much I made her butthole gape

Rest in peace in peace? You know what R.I.P. stands for, right?

I mean would

Idk, do you?

heroin OD judging by the brown eyes. we lost nothing.

And you need to jihad yourself into a building my man.

Sweet dreams sweet princess

She was such a beautiful girl

same girl?

Samefag for one

Go back to your Pics your shouldenter shareder breads fag. Whats the reason of no story if posting pic with said title.

Every minute 105 people die every minute .. That means that since this has been posted 1,575 people have died .. What the big deal about this one person that has passed away ? If this user hadn't posted about her being dead I wouldn't have even know who the fuck she is ? So what's the problem with asking what the story behind this person is and getting to know that person not just treating them like some other death ?

Nerve gas?

did she off herself or something? curious minds are curious..

>such as here on Cred Forums.

Listen here you newfag shit, I've been since 2005 and I'm well with in my right to want to know what this cunts story is. YOU need to learn that I come here to AVOID interacting with normie shits like you.

I recognize that veins

you called them a normie
>think they'll kill themselves m8?

well no shit, sherlock.

hey oldfag, fuck you. i've been here just as long and if you aren't sick and tired of the trolls and the crappulance, maybe you need to step away.

Rest in peace in peace.... whoever you are

Nudes?

Seriously. As if anyone here gives a fuck about anything else.

Hopefully

> implying I wasn't sick of the trolling after 2009

I'm here for the degeneracy

this guy gets it

Look at me, i know the story and i won't tell you asking for it! Im so savage!
Are you twelve?

Is she okay?

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Cred Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Cred Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

I don't know why I laughed but i did

stale pasta

maybe because she's just a dumb cumdumpster

Rest In Pieces In Peace

I only glanced but last night I think she streamed her suicide. I didn't bother to stay because she's ugly.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on ISIS, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

There is no story. She had a topic a few days ago and said she was depressed/suicidal. No evidence that she died.

lol to you and your family. Uncle Charl ie is still dealing with diabetes and cody had his warts removed. Im doing well here, but I got a cold after my ankle surgery.

are you fucking retarded

Okay dude first off,
1) A REAL Navy Seal wouldn't go around bragging about his accomplishments and possibly reveal his identity.
2) The United States isn't a totalitarian regime so if you were to attack citizens randomly, then you'd be going to jail
and
3) What is a Navy Seal doing on Cred Forums anyways?
You're probably a NEWFAG who cannot get fucking laid.

Lol, summer is over...

Truly savage, fucking loser. Kys pleases, you're clearly the type of fag that's been screaming "newfag" and "pleb" for years or days and are actually what's ruining Cred Forums. Quit trying to blame it on newcomers.

All I know it's... I am the user known as....
Heaven....

Worship me

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo who the fuck is(was) she?

You should not be here

Faggot

dude how new are you, that pasta it's so old that it was made by napoleon's mother when that part of italy was part of france

Hey, I knew a 1473936508789.png in high school - I wonder if this is her sister. I know they were very close.

How precious it is to see such a new newfag trying to spread his wings.

i heard she got into a fit with 1373939483.jpg

Yes, now fuck off.

Bleh. if you havent seen this before then you are the newfag. get lost or lurk more

irony

No, that's a totally different girl, 1474091080938.png.

OMG are you the writer of Con Air? Dude you're clearly relatively new to Cred Forums and I'm not gonna be a total nerd tonight. What you have replied to tonight is what we regulars call "bait." I.e. Tricking someone into replying to something retarded. You fell for it. Now reply to this by saying "no she won't" cuz if you don't anyone reading this- there mother will die in their sleep tonight if they don't.

no one fucking cares about you. if you think for one SECOND user is going to help you your wrong big time chump cuz annon does not care at all. i hope next time you smoke you cough so much you die durg addict looser. here at b we want you to suffer and well laugh at you the whole way so gtfo faggot and take your fail with you because we dont EVER want you here again. I am one of the big shots at b u could say and I want you fucking gone. you dont want to fuck with any annons bcause were gonna make your life hell if you do. never forget or forgive so you have been warn. stay away from Cred Forums b or your face the consequeuences and I fucking know your not gong to like them when your info is plastered on the web so fuck you NEWFAF

Fighting pasta with pasta - genius!

oh man, i love that director, he's great

but like seriously what happened?

I can believe it - they are both a bit odd.

Omg the children in this thread have officially made me feel young

Scorsese and Wes Anderson collaboration??

OP implies she died.

RIP in peace.

>falling for pasta bait
found the real new fag

We don't know. She's not talking and seems a little stiff today.

I didn't give you permission to reply to me. Listen, it was entertaining, first. Hell, it was actually funny.

But now I'm getting the feeling that you actually think that you're on my level. From the day I was born, I was destined for success, you little shit. I was brought into this world by a software engineer and and a prominent actuary, both of Norwegian descent. From the moment that the fucking curtains were raised, I was set to dominate the STEM fields. And because I had guardians that actually cared about me, I flourished. Pretty soon, I was placed into a special school of correspondence, specifically I.M Gelfand's school for gifted children in New England. I not only reached my parents' expectations, but I passed them with flying colors. I had raw talent. I was fucking better. I was surrounded by 6th graders, many from Hong Kong, whom were smarter than half the posters in this fucking thread. And now, where am I?

In MIT, getting my double BS in Electrical Engineering and Physics, with a Stanford-Binet tested IQ of 147 at age 17.

Get this through your head: you are nothing. I am worth more than your entire goddamn family. I'm smarter than you, better looking than you, taller than you, wealthier than you, and more employable than you. While you type out another post to get cheap laughs, I'll be simultaneously working with the brightest minds in the world and fornicating with my beautiful girlfriend. It gets on my nerves when people pretend to be better than me.

Know your place, you fucking vermin. Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

>falling for obvious pasta pasta response
cuck lord autist identified

Well, her heart probably stopped at some point and she stopped breathing.

kek is this a joke?

Listen, dude: I'm almost 49 years old. I've been using computers since the original Apple 1 was in stores. In high school I used a multi-user BASIC system running on a Data General Nova minicomputer connected to 3 schools via 300bps modems over leased phone lines. The first computer I built was based on a 1976 Popular Electronics article and used an old Teletype ASR-33 as a terminal. The next three computers were S-100 bus systems running CP/M v2.2. Depending on your age, I may have been writing code in C under CP/M before you were even *born*. I've owned no-name Taiwaneese knock-off XT clone motherboard-based systems I built on the cheap, with monochrome (yes, the ugly-ass green-screen) graphics. I remember the original Mac looking like someone's idea of a joke to me. I thought Windows v2.x was the most useless thing on the planet. I actually ran IBM's OS/2 for a couple *years* and thought it was awesome. The only reason I changed from Win95 was because the USB support was virtually non-existent. The only reason I changed from Win98SE to Win2k when it wasn't stable on a CPU running over ~800MHz. I had an entire WinNT4 domain, complete with PDC, running in my apartment, while I was getting an MCSE.

You got that? Newfriend.

>Never, ever reply to my posts, again.

Y NOT?

Fk u newfag cunt

Can we reply to your wife's son's posts?

Pasta-Ception.

We have to go deeper...

Lasagne? Or just a different flavour of pasta

Bait was had by all

Looks like we all just got... Compuserved.

That was classic ziti from the Old Country.

Bait

*Almost* A shopped masterpiece.

oldfag newfag midlifecrisisfag same difference

>classic ziti from the Old Country
I might make that later looks fkin good

I really have no idea what brought this on.

It's fkin delicious, lad.

Correction - will make that later - when the drugs n alkihol where off!

>gorilla

its guerilla you fucking idiot.

I am beginning to think that guy might not be an actual Navy SEAL.

my sides

Hold the door, winters coming

did she really kill herself? She seemed edgy and depressed but wasn't ready to end it.

When someone asks who is she/he. What they are really saying is should i care? thus they want more information to decide if they should give a fuck or not.

it's pretty simple shit op but then again your like 13 so by defualt you're a stupid faggot and we shouldn't expect anything worth a shit from you.

Why do people still post that trap?

not savage actually, just retarded

kek, it's a little nigger snake.