I give no fucks towards 911

Mos ?

This is old

Holy shit.

15G aircraft structual repairer

Jodi is at your house fucking your girl

Jokes on jodi i dont have a girl

You are skinny

That cool, I'm actually trying to train myself for bud/s but if that doesn't work out ( eyes are fucked have to wear glasses don't know of prescription will stabilize and allow me to get lasic) I'll go to the army as a 12b hopefully go to Sapper school

This pic has got me laid so many times.

Ft Bragg? Pope AAF? Simons Airfield?

Army will pay for lasic eye surgery

Who dis

welfare queen, too difficult sitting on your ass all day?
Get back to work and earn your pay.

You obviously don't know what im doing.

1337 of truth

Yea I know that but . Navy seals have certain requirements to be eligible to attend bud/s your eyesight has to be at a certain amount and mine aren't. And lasic can fix that , but the requirement for lasic is that your eyes have to stabilize for more then 6monhts meaning your eyes have to stay at the same prescription for at least 6months

There are multiple things that could be done

I work at the RockShop.

Lasik clears shit up pretty fucking quick, dude. My mom wore glasses her entire life, but hasn't had to since she got lasik ten or so years ago.

Sorry. OOD doesnt have friends.

Who's this.

Yeaa I actually know people that have had it done .. But i mean I don't know if I'm explaining myself right .. When I asked my eye doctor she told me that my eyes would have to stabilize prior to the operation . If they don't stabilize and your eyes keep getting worse then they pretty much have to keep going in and make more holes in your cornea pretty much. Unless my eye doctor is a complete sack of shit

He cant get lasik you dunce. My friend got DQ'd from pilot school for that shit. Theres nothing that can be done till the eyes stabilize.

Wow is your uniform assed up. Way to disgrace it by failing to maintain it. AR 670-1 dipshit. Read it.

He can get Photorefractive Kerantectomy (spelling) like I did while I was in. Doesn't disqualify you from advanced schools.

Elaborate please. Explain to me what is wrong. The two threads?

Boot soles worn beyond serviceability, stained suade, stained slacks, faded slacks, torn and/or fraying near boot blousing... But the strings alone should be enough to make op ashamed of his appearance.

laughing at you with my dd214 blanket

I'm gonna need your rank, MOS, station and unit.

Fuck off reg fag. Perfect uniforms are for CO's. When you get deployed it doesn't matter if your shit is a bit frayed or you got strings.

Welp looks like you got me. Ohh no

>when you get deployed
>on 24 hour staff duty

Fucking retard he is in garrison. Nice try E4 never amounted to shit in the mil faggot.

Yeah, when deployed. This is what's wrong with the army today. Failure to pay attention to detail and apathy makes us appear sloppy and unconcerned. What happened to pride in the uniform and professionalism? Taking time to look like a real soldier and not some freeloader?

gotta hop on that OCP wave OP. I personally like the OCP better then those old ACU(UCP)

>deployed i is
>24 hr staff duty i is

Hey man, it's your career. But I'm guessing if you made E5 you probably don't have points for E6 and you don't have the motivation to give a shit. Enjoy bitch work.

You really should take a lighter to that shit though. Especially since you have the time right now.

He can wash his ACU's, but you can't wash off that shit on your nose.

I mean if you want I can assemble a dropbox or something of a fuckload of text/greentext posts Ive collected over the years.

Fucking this

I have flight suits. Im wanting to get ocp pattern flight suits. I have ocp uniforms which are prestine. I use them for ceromonies. Other then that since i work on helicopters i use flight suits which csn be dxed

In this thread a bunch of whiny millenial pussy beta bitches thinking they are operators because they don't care about the uniform standards fucking kek.

That would be pretty chill man id like that

Who knows maybe he just came back from gunnery or FTX or something

This video is the best on 4ch.

So you can't change uniforms before going on shift?

Yeah...cause strings lead to apathy. Civilians trying to tell the soldiers how to look. Fat fuck. Go eat more cheese.

You better be buffing those floors private.

Yeah he just got off ftx and was immediately assigned to 24hr staff duty with no chance to fix his uniform or replace it with a serviceable one. Right.

Boo hoo my flight suits are dirty fucking cry about it. They are stained from maintence. Bitch about it.

It happens faggot

I came from a time when soldiers have a fuck. Pardon me for being a real soldier.

Yeah when your leadership are fubared

Right. It's gonna take a longass time to add the 830 or so pics i added but heres the link: dropbox.com/sh/ay1khvrmt58fqke/AAD_JRNJu0A9oOBmInM9zokba?dl=0

Lol riggghhht. Is your name John and do you hate every single one of us too?

You should always keep one serviceable uniform handy for just such situations.

Every unit is different. Mine just happens to understand that uniforms actually get dirty when you work. Which are faded over time. Only real time it matters is when you are in a ceremony etc

>Posts 911 related pic
>Post ends in 911
Dear gods

Nope. Just a veteran who is disappointed with the declining standards of today's military.

It really doesn't matter to any mos that actually works.

How do you know he took this picture while on shift? .. He might have taken this picture ages ago .. He probably did go and hit the hot spots and came and just posted this with a random picture

You're missing the point. Soldiers maintain appearance standards at all times, working or not. Well, we used too. Man the army must be easy these days.

I hope you're right. But his post suggests otherwise.

Oooweeee. We got a special person in the thread. A person incapable of understanding how institutions change over time and experiences differ.

Change is fine. Lowering standards doesn't have to be a part of change.

Being a faggot must be really easy too. You're doing a great job.

God I love cheese ...

Ill give you a scenario. Jimmy is working on a chinook engine. He gets some oil on his flight suits. What does jimmy do? Change his uniform instantly because appearances are super important. Or does jimmy keep working

Okay. I'll assume that means you know I'm right.

Jimmy keeps working fool

Sure thing, buddy.

fuck is wrong with your raggy ass uniform. Where is your NCO so he can article 15 da fuck out of you

Dude he's sitting on 24 hour staff duty not working on a Chinook

Maybe you should show your dick to us

I'll assume you understand sarcasm. Oh wait, you don't. That would lead to apathy.

Back in my days we used iron sights

Argue

Yes it does. You just have to rotate your uniforms,. It just takes a little effort and the desire not to be 8↑.

>
>I'll assume you understand sarcasm. Oh wait, you don't. That would lead to apathy.

Anything else, or is that all you're gonna do is resort to juvenile personal attacks because you're out of options?

No, it doesn't.

>Anything else or are you just going to resort to green texting because you're out of options?

It's a quote idiot, my app automatically greentexts quotes haha

24 hours? how the fuck do you stay awake?

Hello new friend. How's the b8, m8?

Jimmy wears coveralls

I used to volunteer for that shit op

coffee dips and/or cigarettes

I'd feel worse about it if I was wrong.

gotta do watchu gotta do brotha i did that shift too many time drilling, its dangerous but its all about the cheddar

It's my app. It automatically quotes and rephrases posts made by faggots. Haha.

holy muslim shit bat man

ITT:
Privates arguing the merit of soup sandwiches and football bats.

What grade reading level do you have? Nothing was rephrased.

Only on Thursdays though right?

How shitty is your reading comprehension? I was refering to my rephrasing of what you said. So narcissist. Cadet detected.

Thata how you stay awake

1) get a paper trail going before slinging article 15s for minor infractions.
2)dudes a flight mechanic.never trust an enlisted mechanic in a pristine uniform
3)fucking chill m8

damn wtf, shit you need to do something about that ASAP

First one you mock the quote, next you mock my text, and I'm supposed to know which you're doing without context? Lolerz

the fuk is wrong with ur BDU's u fucking asshole piece of shit lier, if this was real his drill would rip his throat out fuck it and put it back to make you talk with it

get a life asshole, 5 tours under my belt 3 munition wounds 19 shrapnel and still fuck you up

A 4856 would be more appropriate for this infraction faggot. And shove the magic bullet up your ass.

I fucked ye mum mate

Wat

You would probably do better to drink whats in the Gatorade bottle than the Red bull.

Wintergreen is for girls. The menthol of dips lol

Context clues. Lmfao.

On the spot correction if first infraction. I only did 4856 for patterns and CGRs.

loled hard. Thank user I needed that.

Such obvious bullshit I thought a herd of cattle came through.

Nigger's don't chew Copenhagen. Your analogy makes no sense.

Alright op. Finished uploading the whole dropbox folder. Here it is: dropbox.com/sh/ay1khvrmt58fqke/AAD_JRNJu0A9oOBmInM9zokba?dl=0

What base in Korea are you stationed in?

Ayy thank you man. These have been well needed

Humphreys

Print this entire folder and put it in your Commander or Sergeant Majors in box.

My sgt major is chill asf. He'd get a kick out of it

O fuk that's where I'm at

All the better reason to do it then, brighten up his day.

Mos?

Hyr hur hur so edgy.

Hey I tried to join up before when I was a few years younger but I was "Underweight". I am about 28 now and Ive gained the 20lbs. I am very fit and have a lot of physical stamina you think I would have a hard time getting in? Talking army, Airborne trained Combat medic is what I was wanting to do.

35F Intel analyst

15G aircraft structural repairer

Recruiters will tell you everything you need to know. Military is a lifestyle some people just arent cut out for it

No.

Run out of coloring books already? Or did you eat the crayons

Thats not how the Army shortens that rank.
>Op is a civilian
>cant even call this stolen valor because its so wrong
>more like borrowed valor

How would yo like if Hillary was your commander and chief?

>dubs
Check
>amusing pic
check
>911 post number
Fucking CHECK

I ate them i had to no foods. Must survives for my girl whos taken by Jodie

I'd separate.

>spoilers
I am separating

Still better than the veggie omelet I'm sure.

>eating at the chow hall

Wut is this omelete you speak of. Is that an mre flavor

Yeah but they discontinued it since it was considered a war crime to feed it to enemy prisoners.

Staff duty here as well. Bored af

I don't associate with your ilk. Regardless of this fact, fight all wars for my wealthy stratum.

Pic related

Op here headed to go get food. If thread dies make another or i will when i return

Why? No one cares m8

let's see some stories instead of bickering over uniform reg
>weirdest shit you've seen, staff duty or not
>funniest shit you've seen
>stories about that one faggot who's always dragging everyone down with his dumb ass
>that one guy who bought a used car from the lot next to base, married a stripper and got 6 DUIs before he got the boot
>etc

POG!

19K Abrams Tank Crewman (Commander)

Whats it like being a retard?

headed back to hood next month-ish

on rotation in ROK.

I don't know. If my GT score ever dips below 127 I'll let you know how it feels.

I was in the 3rd ID, the amount of manual labor we did at Benning was ridiculous. I took it whenever I could get it , not just Thursdays .

ITT
>boots and lids and pogues and digs

Noice

Post cock and balls

Not again

Wtf!!!!
Kek!!!!

Are the nike sfb comfy? I want a new pair of boots but these look sporty af but still i want a very comfy pair

You lazy fucks, do some jumping jacks, your ankles look fat.

Sup

wow..

The odds to this are incredible

Navy Seals is the thing recruiters sell to dumbass recruits who figure out a few weeks in they can't cut it. They do this because Seals is one of the only cool jobs the navy has to offer. The truth is you were never meant to make into the seals... they just want you to sign in to the navy so they can put you on whatever shit assignment they want you for.

Less then 4% of the people i meet have a iq similar or higher then me. now the stupid people are even repressing that number further.
We need a culling.

shut the fuck up you nasty ass air pussy chair force fag

You sound mad that we get paid the same yet you get shit on

Stay assmad, cuck