Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums,
I'd like to thank you guys for bestowing upon me the values that you shitposters always try to force here in the form of copypastas. One of you spamming faggots always posts a thread about girls only being worth marrying if they have a hymen or that the most alpha thing a man can do is take a girl's virginity. Thanks to you guys, I took my girlfriend's virginity and I'm still hooked up with her to this day all because she thought it was really hot when I was talking about kinks one day to my friends and she overheard me say that one of the most alpha thing guys can do is take a woman's virginity. So thanks, Cred Forumsros, I wouldn't have broken the basement-dwelling wizard stage if it weren't for you guys.

Pic related, its my gf

Here's another one

Fucking queer

Thanks again, Cred Forumsros for shoving that virgins-only stuff down my throat

Bump

Another one

more?

Sure here's another

hope you had/have fun

Oh I did/do, thank you

moar like this?

and like this

I got this

just dump it

i like

I'm trying to pick out pics that don't have her face, you know? I got friends that browse that know her.

you could edit them and cross out her face or crop the photos

Everyone does realize that every pic he's posted came from the internet right? I mean just by looking at the first three pics you can tell they're not of the same girl. Different skin tones, different sizes, and different shapes. This is the most bait thread ever made.

Knowing this is my girlfriend, and you could reverse google image search any of these images and see none of them show up anywhere, it's hilarious to me that you think that.

the first and 2nd have the same skin tone the 2nd picture looks like she just got out of the shower?

^first and third

In the second picture, she just got out of the hot shower that's why her skin is red. Also, the second pic is oldest and the first pic in the OP was taken just yesterday.

so op can you just edit/crop out her face and keep on posting?

as long as you guys save these pics and post them again in the future

DEAL