I'm gonna quit smoking tonight Cred Forums, anyone want to quit with me and leave tips, advice, ect.?

I'm gonna quit smoking tonight Cred Forums, anyone want to quit with me and leave tips, advice, ect.?

Depends on what your quitting

Cigarettes

Try smoking after slapping on 2 nicotine patches if you're not a pussy. You'll never touch another cigarette.

Why, what would slapping on 2 nicotine patches do?

Remember to not be so editable. Patches took the edge off, kinda. Remember each day you don't smoke is another day that your doing a "good job".

try to use will power at first.
for at least month or two.
when things become unbearable.
get yourself a pipe and really strong tobacco. and do not inhale. then slowly you'll have no desire to smoke cigarettes. after that try to quit pipe smoking.

Try it and thank me afterwards.

replace the habbit with a healthier one. like exercise

Why, will it make you get a super strong head rush and make you really sick?

I'm just planning to quit cold turkey, no more tobacco every hopefully

That sounds like pretty good advice, maybe I could use the anger I get from cravings and channel that into work out energy

Get loaded on niggatine with two patches and a cig. Prob make you pretty sick like getting alcohol poisoning from liquor. 2 patches and a cig dont seem like enough though.

Either way for me Ive been working on quiting and really only smoke 1 or 2 a day anymore if that. Its just about changing habits. That is the majority of the addiction. Quit smoking at work to begin with. That part is easy. Then the rest seems to take over.

I know I have not quit for real but I have bought maybe 1 pack in the last month, and I can breathe much better.

For me i quit because i actually wanted to. So many times on a whim id said oh yer ill quit and it never happened. I find the only time it works is when you actually dont want to smoke anymore. I threw my last packet in the bin still half full and just went turkey. Havnt had one since

suck on a sweet everytime u get the urge, candies, whatever the fuck americunts call them.

I've literally been trying to quit for 5 months and i just don't have the will power to. super confession.

You're going to have a knee jerk reaction and call me a troll. That's understandable. Think back to how outraged you used to be at the holocaust. It's the same thing with smoking. We've all been bombarded with anti smoking messages since we were children. Smoking in moderation is not bad for you. The key point is in moderation. If you drink water to excess, you will can die, that doesn’t mean water is bad for you. Of course smoking is bad for you if you’re stupid and smoke a pack a day. The common argument that smoking causes cancer is true. However, this misleads you by omission. Everything causes cancer. A piece of grilled meat contains multiple times the amount of cancer causing compounds of a cigarette but other than faggot vegans, no one blinks an eye at eating grilled meat. Not only is smoking not bad for you, tobacco contains many beneficial compounds. The minor health risks that smoking does carry is related to the smoking, the burning of the tobacco, not the tobacco itself. Yes tobacco would be even healthier if consumed in a liquid medium, but even standard smoking is ok, most of the healthy compounds are in the oils and still preserved even smoked.

Anti smoking began in 1964 the same year as the civil rights act. It began as a scheme to weaken the economy of the American south. The damage was complete years ago yet anti smoking campaigns have still picked up recently. The recent campaigns are to limit civil liberties. The more that a population can or cannot do, the easier they are to control. Ask yourself, when have the media or education system ever pushed an agenda that was good for you? Yet they push anti smoking. That alone should raise red flags and make you investigate the facts on your own. The takeaway is: an occasional cigarette is good for you and supports White farmers. Also, every act against Jewish control, no matter how minor, is important.

stopped reading after u dared to assume I was outraged by the lolocaust

thats the feeling you want to achieve. and soon you get used to it, you will love it. 3-4 bowl per day is all you need

suck on hard candy.
jolly ranchers are a personal favorite.

skipped skipped skipped saw a little of last paragraph. I want to quit because regardless of cancer research, it kills your ability to breathe. I want to breathe well. Occasional smoke wont hurt but smoking a lot is just hard on your body. Not being able to breathe makes your heart swell as well.

I really hope what you posted was pasta.

Quit 13 months ago, best decision of my life. Get a copy of The Easy Way To Stop Smoking. I found a torrent audio book and listened to it while commuting to and from work. God speed, OP.