Nigger hate thread

Nigger hate thread.
Dindu nuffin edition.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncse.com/blog/2015/09/dixon-not-darwin-0016631
youtube.com/watch?v=W0Eooo2Oi3k
youtube.com/watch?v=8nGYkEBDjX8
youtube.com/watch?v=BLyQdpaYwto&list=PLLgqzHDRAWvJy_8zgjSbvsY5boWRJIt1-&index=148
youtube.com/watch?v=nDuCEp9vWMY
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3665602/Sentencing-day-man-convicted-nanny-cam-beating.html
youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo
foxnews.com/us/2016/06/29/man-convicted-in-nanny-cam-new-jersey-home-invasion-beating-gets-life-term.html
youtu.be/0rwnIqRl4gc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

story?

Fucking nigger tried to be a hitman with a bottle of gasoline.

Not kidding.

So Much Fucking Anger. This nigger deserves to be beaten to death

Even half shitskins have uncontrollable tard rage lol

I wish the law 'An Eye for an Eye' Was still upheld

Wild crackhead dindu monkey flailer attacks bus driver and gets done in.

Nothing to see niggers, faggot. This took place in a dialysis department in Albania. You are nothing but a moron to start a thread with this video and call for nigger hate, fucking idiot

A group of monkeys meets an evolved sepecies that quickly tricks them and overpowers them lol

Your're probably one of these type of niggers irl.

This

/thread

There's no fucking way that's even remotely real. Ate you retarded?

Becuase satan gets can be trusted.

Mods control the gets!

So satisfying. Moar of this pls

I bet you didn't even sage. (Or know how to)

>This nigger deserves to be beaten to death
implying that all niggers don't deserve to be beaten to death

No, not all of them. Some of them are hardworking productive members of society trying to make their way like the rest of us. We have whites just as crazy as these idiots.

Let's not cuss, okay?

>Some of them are hardworking productive members of society

because I live in the real world.

TOP KEK

He's talking about the rare albino dindu species.

That was a straight up murder

When the father caught her, she was hospitalised.

dude was as white as the driver what are you talking about

the nigger was the father? I thought they didnt do fatherhood. Explain for someone who hasnt slept in two days

i dont need racism to hate. I hate everyone equally

If they wasn't hard working at one point, why did you keep them as slaves?

except he didnt die retard

I didnt keep anyone as slaves.

no, it was straight up attempted murder. the perp obviously thought he could disable the cop and get his gun before he could fire. Thankfully, he was wrong.

Had to beat and whip and mental/physically abuse the fucking coons to get them to work, smh

I merely pointed that out since the reason for Sweden to abolish slavery in the 8th century was economical, It was too expensive to feed them.

>i've never been off the internet

What is your point here?

Only makes the whole world blind.

Legit

They needed at least three niggers to do the work of one white man. Your argument is invalid.

The whole world is already blind.

>choice
>accept the ticket for minor shit
>attack the cop with makeshift weapon
>attack it is
HE DINDU! COPS SHOULD NEVER TALK TO BLACK PEOPLE! THATS RACIST!

CUCK THREAD NOW

Fuck you. Kill yourself. That was not a get you goliath of a niggerfaggot.

ITT:Sponge bone

Niggers are savage garbage.

If the cost of the labor is more than the produce is worth. Then the operation is pointless.
In Sweden we figured out feeding the slaves costed more than the service we got out of them, back in the 8th century. So we dont have any slaves, or slave descendants living here anymore.

You are a retard who needs to get out in the real world you fucking cuckold

>nigger doesn't know what 'nigger' means

Story?

another productive afternoon for Officer Brady, nice work ridding the world of disease, my friend!

>creates these threads every fucking day
>PLS GIVE ME ATTENTION GUYS :OOO

FUCK OFF you stupid cuckold. The only people literally THIS OBSESSED with blacks to this degree are cucks you stupid cuck faggot!

Honest black man getting his reparations from the white (wo)man.

Where they lack in brain size, they try to make up for in penis size.

Hi, I am waving to you from the real world. I deal with people, black, white, asian, mexican, natives, indians, everyone, every day. EVERYONE is an asshole in this world. it is not selective, everyone is a fucking animal.

If you don't have content to post then kindly shut the fuck up, and kill yourself.

So does that mean Neil Degrasse Tyson has a gigantic cock, or a little cock?

Hi, this is me again, waving, real world, hi. Not shutting the fuck up, not killing myself. Loving your anger.

So is albania a magical place where niggers don't exist? That skin color screams nigger. That's a nigger if I've ever seen a nigger.

Hi, This is Oprah. She OWN's her TV network, is worth 2.9 billion, and the only thing she does NOT give away is fucks. How many fucks has Oprah given? Zero.

So do I but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand statistics and the fact that niggers make up the majority of violent crimes.

Don't let hating everyone get in the way of hating niggers more.

Not really, I just know the world isn't black and white. Its grey, like OP's moms bush.

Fucking kek

Hey look it's the muh dick fallacy again.

And I still hate them as much as I hate the next guy. Yeah, they are up there in the stats, it is ingrained in their brains to be as vile and shit as possible. I wish the world could live in peace and harmony, but that shit isn't ever going to fucking happen. So I keep my own peace, by hating all equally.

Nah you can stop projecting, faggot.

Proud of your multiculturalism yet?

You can't truly hate people and then wish they would all live in peace and harmony. You're just another misanthrope who wishes everyone would live by their own personal ideal Utopian rules. You have much further to venture on the banal and insipid itinerary of hate my little friend.

i bet you that motherfucker has a chode. look at that egotistic face.

Worthless nigger who made a shitty documentary. Nothing but a chimp crouching on the shoulders of white giants.

Are you?????????

Mate, just because YOU are not able to want a world of love and peace and hate everyone does not mean that I can't.

And he still has more money than you. How does it make you feel that a "worthless" nigger is going to be more wealthy, loved and praised than you?

Dude got life in prison btw. Shawn Cutsis.

he deserved worse

kek white cucks

so this little fella is the real nigga

Top kek. It's amazing how accurate nigger stereotypes actually are

Kek good bants

No one said it wasn't genetic. You can't housetrain an ape. Plain and simple. I state this and I'm racist right?

Well they're using tools...

Pretty much by definition, user.

and then those fucking faggots came and destroyed everything.
fuck the balck hate memes, whites are way worse in spite of self claimed intelligence

the 5 year old daughter sees everything even when he hits the kick in front of his face

he probably had a warrant, seeing as how he is a nigger.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Ha ha ha ha, what an idiot.

Gonna be fun popping those caps back in.

The boob grab is routine for this guy.

This quote is fake, it's not from Charles Darwin it's from Thomas Dixon. Thomas Dixon was a KKK member, of course he'd write dumb shit like that.

ncse.com/blog/2015/09/dixon-not-darwin-0016631

hu en español please

I get the feelings thatany white women involved in this niggers presence was thinking "i shall show my nonracism towards niggers by invite this one into my home. Omg shelly, and i might evem do beastiality... teehee"

People have lost their fucking minds

Completely made up. No actual statistics support that.

He fucking did not close the door when he left

Wow,hamd your brother a gun amd he tries ahooting you..

Strike! X

trips for truth

Machine is broken. The pins didn't reset after the ball return.

hello slaves of the Jews! ....

Blacks are the punishment they deserve for being whores Jews.

no shit faggot we didnt need a fucking arrow to see it

It already is.

no...oh no no no

>docile animals
>africa
Kek.

>of course he'd write dumb shit like that
How is it dumb shit? It's all obviously true. Who cares who said it.
The only dumb shit is the timeline. They were there doing nothing for a lot longer than 4000 years.

Why do africans throw rocks and burn random people on the streets?

Why isn't every white man in prison then? Did you even think before typing that?

>Why do africans throw rocks
cause they broke, nigga

>and burn random people
now that's just wastin perfectly good petrol

What a shit video. Why would you even save that? Why would the nig even record it if he wasn't going to point the camera at the good stuff?

lmao what a retarded bitch

The fact that they have to help her on a fight she threw the first punch on is just rage inducing

people??.. PEOPLE!?? They are damn niggers! are not people!!

who told you that they are people? .. were the Jews?

Found the black guy I guess

Nigger is more of a behavioral trait, rather than skin colour. Though darker skin colour is usually acompanied by the nigger behavioral trait.

Of course the other niggers join in, fair fight, but noooooo, dumb bitch needed help.

black lives matter more like kill the niggers

Holy fucking shit.

Nice dubs... but what the fuck happened? I know he got robbed, but did the other degenerate nigger shoot a fucking little girl? KILL ALL NIGGERS!!

Fuck this pissed me off I hate stupid people.

youtube.com/watch?v=W0Eooo2Oi3k

I can only assume she honestly thought it would be fine because 'black people aren't really violent like the media says.'

blacks do not think only react violently. I saw a video of joke, prank. in Youtube. the black react violently .. when told it was a prank youtube smiled and greeted the camera .. half later they deceived denuevo and denuevo react violent! .. again, he said it was a joke and smile greeting ... .

1. do not think.
2. are vilentos. (I think it is more than enough to prohibit blacks have loose on the street. Because they are more dangerous than any other wild animal)
3.son stupid.

as comment. previously. in 3. I already knew it was a joke, "but does not understand what was the joke" smiles and waves to not look stupid, violent reacts again .. denuevo smiles.

black deceive haciendoce all go through "people". but they are not!

If more people saw this I'm sure black lives would stop mattering.

esclavos de mierdas! eliminen a todos los judios y a todos los negros! ya!!!

no se dan cuenta de lo que esta pasando?

There are lots of reasons as to WHY we are racists....... niggers, for example.

What the fuck? I really wish we would just make dumb niggers slaves again. This shit is stupid.

Interesting, these two directly correlate. 9x more MAOA, ~9x more crime.

fake

NUKE HERE

youtube.com/watch?v=8nGYkEBDjX8

You mad white boy?

Old alchoholic white trash hanging out in the park with black teens.

da white boi calling out another white boi...smh.

Jews previously done the dirty work. until they met blacks ... now they use them. and the American home for its massive atrocities ... and you earn more enemies.

Nederfag ;)

And Albanians are not niggers? top kek

That's actually fucking sad

No Chicago?

don't worry, brown will rule the world after we get rid of black, whites and yellow.

When you drop the mixtape but it's too fire.

There is no scientific present? .. could not invent a virus that only attacks the skin with more pigment per square centimeter? ..

Normally I'd call you a nigger but this one time I hope you're right. Nigger.

I held my cheek in anticipation. Fuck this is dumb. Sadly he didn't have his teeth broken, would have learned a lesson there.

Also, what kind of a shooting range is this? Nobody told him that he is being stupid?

my friends, if we killed niggers you know what would happen? world peace. and then we can make use of africa, and have big city.

Islam + niggers.

Nothing even compares.

I am dissapoint. Driver stopped punching. Otherwise pretty goddamfucking satisfying.

Fucking hell, this is just really sad. What kind of lowlife do you have to be?
Nah, serious question here. What kind of life do you need to have to shoot a little girl in cold blood over a few dollars?
I mean, sure, armed robbery, killings and whatnot. But a little girl? I'm so mad right now

>using ATM
>at night
>in a third world country
basically askin for it

criminals.

youtube.com/watch?v=BLyQdpaYwto&list=PLLgqzHDRAWvJy_8zgjSbvsY5boWRJIt1-&index=148

''basically askin for it''

Very good one sir.

Sure, but not all criminals are the same. Takes a special kind of person for this shit

jesus i did not need to see this

yo entender taco, muy rico, gracias

Tell that to Ted Bundy or John Wayne Gacy...

Not mad but happy, because this is an example of a girl with weak genes, she found somebody who is genetically inferior. The white girls with strong genes will be left over for us, nature just fixes itself.

Bros, what happened if you say White Live Matters? I simply cannot understant this shit really

Thats what i said. Takes a special kind of person. Those two are serial killers, they didn't kill for money

god fuckinng damn it i am boiling right now. nigger lives matter probably defend this scumshit maggot fuck. he's probably just "troubled" an "isolated case". they'd probably fucking blame it on white people. jesus fuck please somebody tell me this nigger scum fuck was tried and sentenced to death.

they did, they killed for booty.

Look at that soul crushingly dissapointed luck. He told you so, didn't he? But you didn't listen

OP got cucked and now he's anally devastated.

Is it a coincidence that all these cities have high black populations?

jump on /b about once a month, see this thread and realise why I dont browse it anymore. Fuck some of you are fucking dumb cunts

It's a promotional video for Planet of the Apes. Just google it.

what could go wrong

from my understanding they usually do this kind of shit to child molesters and thieves. kind of vigilante justice

We're talking about niggers here, not black people. There's a difference.

Not sure if it's just because America has ghettos but where I live there's no black people running around acting crazy, I've got a few black friends and they don't act different from any white person

Women have virtually no ACLs, made of marshmallow fluff. They suffer ACL/MCL tears 3-4 times more than men.

Look at their femur angle to the knee next time you're around a woman, you'll see his precarious they are.

he got life in prison.

I think the guy was caught stealing. In poor regions of Africa, stealing someones food is pretty much akin to giving them a death sentence via starvation. So they kill the thief with this in mind.

That judge looks a bit jewy.

you have my lol

hell yeah. is there a source?

>Mods
M. Bison?

Didn't a white boy just get zero jail time for live streaming him fucking a 1 year old baby?

But but but blacks are aggressive and they're getting away with it!!!!!

What's that prison quote of how many blacks are in prison? I know you white boys have it on a notepad on your desktop.

His lips look like my dogs anus.

There are lots of reasons as to WHY we are racists........ niggers, for example.

She seemed pretty upset when she read the "over 9000 penises" thing on her show..

Apparently some fucks were given then..

At least that's his kid. You want to fuck something you made, whatever, its yours.

Nigs are unpredictable. They have no concept of long term ramifications. They might stab you on camera and argue they dindu nuffin.

FARRRK CUNNNTTTTTTTT

youtube.com/watch?v=nDuCEp9vWMY
Topkek

What's happening here wtf

Pretty sure father was taking psycho-bitch mom to court for custody of infant child but needed proof that she was indeed psycho-bitch so he was forced to record this pathetic excuse for a human being beating and throwing his infant child around. The fact that he had to prove that she was a psycho-bitch by having to record her putting his infant child in a situation of life-threatening abuse just shows how fucked America's legal system is. It always favors the mother. Even the filthy nigger mothers who obviously shouldn't be allowed to breed.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3665602/Sentencing-day-man-convicted-nanny-cam-beating.html

Nigger got sentenced to life in prison, won't be eligible for parole for 60 years.

Hopefully the East Coast Aryan Brotherhood or the State Prison Skins in Jersey shall dispense proper justice behind bars.

See the fucking faggot run at the start

woot

Gran theft auto graphics

The southern poverty center recently classified whitlelivesmatter as a hate group

why do you cry?

South africa, they dont want to teach the niggers how to shoot.
but the nigger immigrant group outnumbers the whites so sometimes they are forced to have a nigger in a shooting lesson.

The Quality of crime is higher when it comes to niggers.

They are simple minded animals, they dont think ahead , they dont think things true, the lack empathic ability , they simply dont have enough hardware for these abilities

Haha wheres the video ol

Et tu, Jayqwon?

OK, this one made me lol.

checked

Attempted,yes. Could the dude have disarmed the offender without shooting him? Yes. All of this race stuff is just misdirection. The tactics have been changed and soon enough this is just the way the pigs are going to treat everyone--everyone. They are just provoking the dindus into wrecking shit to justify going into fulltime shoot mode, and the dindus are being played like a fiddle because they are super easy to manipulate... Why is this not apparent to so many?

This cunt bitch had it coming.
Nigger did nothing wrong in this case.
ALL WHORES ARE WHORES.

youtu.be/UQCQFH5wOJo

these file names have me crying

Kek. Albanian who think he's white detected. Newsflash: People who are 70% muslim and black-skinned are not white.

why dosnt someone fuck kill him I'm shure you could knife him in the neck and get away before anyone got there

Dindu nothing edition had me keking from the start

oh no, a nigger died
:

No he is a dune coon you retard and the bus driver is Italian.

foxnews.com/us/2016/06/29/man-convicted-in-nanny-cam-new-jersey-home-invasion-beating-gets-life-term.html

Wow that is fucked up. That dude is a victim (child soldier and all that), a victim of black people mind you, but you can't put together a broken egg. Especially a fucked murdering animal broken egg. Super messed up that the UK gov puts the cost and risk of that on their citizens. Fuck that dude, should be deported, damage is done, no fixing that shit no chance for psychological recovery and not UK's responsibility.

kek

What in the actual fuck?

They recently discovered that giraffe's are 4 different species. I'm pretty goddamn sure niggers are a different species from humans too.

He is a nigger user. this is what niggers do.
He became a high ranking member , he had control, did he stop any brutality no he didnt, because he is a nigger with out regret.

They do not have the intellectual capacity to regret.

Would be pretty noggardly to nuke our own turf. Same shit as race riots in their own neighborhood. There is better solvency.

fucking limeys. no problem murdering Irish in NI but let's not have guns or mace to fight the real enemy.

Pretty much.

I am now, but you'll be a criminal forever Jaquon

They had it coming.

Fucking this.

Pic not related

Underrated.

you can almost hear the monkey screeching

How come every one of those packs of fucking apes will let them fight one on one until their stupid nigger friend who can't fight loses and they all join in
They even do this where I live and its mostly whites and Mexicans, no niggers
The three niggers at my school did this to my friend anyway though like its instilled into their stupid nigger blood

youtu.be/0rwnIqRl4gc

I don't think I've ever wanted to buy a gun and just start killing niggers more in my life than in this moment
They are very clearly subhuman and uncivilized without excuse for acting in such a manner
They should be the target of the next holocaust

As I said: There are lots of reasons as to WHY we are racists....... niggers, for example.

lol context on this?

How retarded do you have to be to rationalize fucking a baby as something that's okay, or at least 'not as bad as what niggers do'? The color of the skin of the perpetrator doesn't make it any less of a horrific crime and if you're coming up with ANY sort of defense for his actions then you're just as fucked in the head.

Its in their genetic instinct

fight breaking out in the street. one of them had a taser. random car hit them & drives off

youtu.be/Fu8LWr320Io
>includes alternate view

They are indeed sub humans

Nigger saw an opportunity to sue.

thanks bro

>enemy grabs a long pole
>he tries backpedalling away from him

Are cops this retarded or something? Not only does the cop give him a tactical advantage by keeping his distance, he also is sluggish as fuck by trying to walk away while facing him. The proper course of action would've been to zero in right away and just knock him out, turning his pole into a complete disadvantage for him. Dumb ass cop.

god, american cops have the WORST training i have seen, again and again, how long is the course to go from nothing to a cop on patrol?

Go. Fuck. Yourself.

ya by retarded cucks like you. suck more ape dick you niggerloving faggot

You failed the test, the nigger had a gun in his left pocket and kept reaching for it.
Tazer was already used and malfunctioned.

hahaha

This nigger thinks its real

Fake as fuck

i believe this was in sweden, the sand monkey/somali capital of the world

These are isolated 4channers whose only interaction with blacks is seeing them on Cred Forums from the comfort of their suburban enclaves. I work with black Americans and Africans (oil and gas), indeed there are decent workers out there. But btards don't want reality to get in the way of their racism.

I see no blood
plz be fake plz

is this thailand?

WTF.
So father recoded this only for winning?
What a retareded niggas

oh my god no words can describe how bad i want to hurt this cunt

No way