Do asian girls with small tits feel the same embarassment as asian guys with small dicks?

Do asian girls with small tits feel the same embarassment as asian guys with small dicks?

No, they get treasured by the guys with small dicks. But the guys with small dicks don't get treasured by anyone.

but why? It's not a physiologic "pleasure" thing. I'm an asian guy with a small dick (about 4.5 inches) and I used to make this 10/10 asian girl (19 years old, SUPER fit and hot) cum again and again all night

small titties is better anyway

i-is your dick wide or something?

true story!

Just how naive are you?

I personally find smaller tits attractive. Size C is my limit tbh

this is now a general small tits thread

Speaking as someone in the same boat (smallish dick, never had trouble getting women off) I do still get insecure sometimes. I just shrug and move on.

Oh fuck I'm not asian and I have a smaller dick (4 inches) shit

You actually believe this shit? His bitch had pity on him and faked it.

It's physically impossible to reach a girl's G-spot unless you have a 6" dick or she is a fucking loli.

Not OP, but yeah, i'm a little girthy.

Best compliment I can remember: "I was going to leave you a cigarette for every time you made me come, but then I'd run out."

Ariel Rebel?

It's kinda lame that a girl with small tits is fine but a guy with a small dick is shamed

Yes because if anime has taught me anything they're insanely healous of their larger breasted friends

totally believable m8
kys

That's no tits.

>small dicked
You don't need big breasts to get your boyfriend off, but you need a big dick to get your girlfriend off. At least when you do not want to limit yourself with pool clit orgasms, that she can get by herself just fine.

>poor
fix'd

Jeezus. Dat tummy. Would raspberry.

mfw she got better abs than me

virgin detected

Someone help her

>small dick detected

sauce? more?

Hey man, I've feigned orgasms with girls. I just couldn't physiologically get any cum out of my penis, and I was getting kind of bored, so I just faked it. However, looking back now I realized how good it actually felt, holy shit. It felt so good that I would classify that as having an orgasm.

I think girls feel similarly to my dick at least

I think it's Guerlain.

more tanline pics

Fuck she could look so good honestly, 15 pounds MAX and I mean fucking MAX and she'd be hot shit

Sure. Almost an orgasm (haha) is as good as a real one.

Your only luck is that orgasms are not that important to women.

He already said that
>can't tell if troll or 12 y o

Homie homie homie homie.
Allow me to educate you. While everything you said is 100% true (aND I am 6 inch average race)
My gf is a month older than me and we had to had to see a doctor for this bleeding problem she kept having
No STDs no nothing, doctors diagnosis, small vagina.
She's always been hella tight even after breaking her in
Shits cash. Our relationship is garbage but the sex, FUCK I'll stick around idgaf

Actually cumming feels more intense but only lasts like a second
The thing about edging is that its less intense but it lasts longer in duration. You can edge for like 30 minutes.

25 years old btw** on the verge of turning 26

We are all anons here, user. Without context I consider anons to be different with each post.

at least mine below average phallas hath fertilized many a lush garden

user, have you ever busted a full load in a chick?
Not being a fag just wondering what you think is better

When it comes to jerking off I get the peeing sensation hella hard afterms words and it usually lasts an hour, so shit like edging is out of the question

Hahaha your a faggot who made me lol

As a Asian I am slight below average penis (9cm) but giving many orgam to sexy girls.

Size do not matter as much as good face looks.

Sure, user. Small advice: if that's the thing you boast with, you have issues.

I don't need to boast.

Have you been with other ethnicities or just asian women

What.

>asian women
He meant small girls.

>I don't need to boast.
Why is that?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

How about writing like a non-retarded human being? Your story has nothing to do with anything. Small vagina, that's the diagnosis, OK. Average women don't have small vaginas, they have average-sized vaginas. And those vaginas need a certain dick size to be stimulated properly, otherwise you are just by-fucking their clits.

Because I do not feed my self esteem with how many women I have or could have laid in my time. Another small advice for you: In a room full of loudmouths, the only interesting guy is the one who does not need to boast and keeps quiet about himself.

can you post image instead of arguing you fucking beta cunts?

Now not even in a million times, faggot.

#
This girl has got to hit a buffet asap.
All these girls look fecking splendid. Small titties are much better, great in bed.

This. Not a fan of pancake tits

Cool

Gina Person?

is it just me or do all 'yellow fever' sufferers have a pen chance for young girls...I mean that's why we like Asians right? their bodies are like prepubescent girls?????

Gina Gerson

No bully

Yes they do

>source:
>I live in Japan and every girl I am with who's got small ones has been totally insecure about them and don't believe me when I say I like it.

bumo

Send nudes.

Small Tits = best tits.

Asian chics got the market cornered in best tits, they should be proud.

flaccid doesn't apply to size, there are growers and showers

mine goes from 2 inches to 7.

>Do American guys with small tits feel the same embarrassment as Asian girls with small dicks?
Fix'd.

faggots detected

This user is right,you're writing skills are pleb level at best.

Yup

sauce on girl?

no

than find it faggot I'm waiting

eat shit and die nigger

I can prove the opposite side. I have a huge dick (25cm, also wide af). I could not fuck some gils because it was too painful for them... Even with lubricants it is hard some time.

It is not true. My gf's G-spot is right in her vaginas entrance (like 2cms inside).

skeletor, how you been?

More plz

Don't be a Damn fool, you can ram your fist in there with enough effort.

moar

Not in all girls. And it hurts them. That is the problem.

Roger that.

As a guy with 7" (on the mark) I've got to say I bottom some girls out. Some girls are tight, and some are hella loose. Both feel fine actually. (depends on mood too) (loose is easier to last)

Usually girls rush to get the D, and don't enjoy it as much as when they would've just waited. I guess I fill them in a very satisfying way, but it doesn't make them cum buckets by itself at all.

Maybe at >8" you can get lazy and just hammer them for 20m, but I suspect you'll mostly just hurt them more. Sensitive parts are early in the vagina, after it's looser and less sensitive. Deeper still is the womb-entrance which just kind of hurts when you touch it.

You have an STD, get it checked out.

fucking saved

nope, got a big dick, everything is ok

Who is she ?

Yes, of course.
>that's what she told you, but she'd never lie to you

They're smooth, tiny, have eyes so black you get lost finding the iris - eyes that seem so deep that there might be no end.
Their skin color seems very healthy. Their straight black hair is awesome when grown long. They can be impossibly slender.
Their voices are cuter somehow.

I have yellow fever and it feels good to give in.

Pretty sure her first name is Cynthia

only white girls, though one mixed

I never said a big dick is everything. But you need a certain size in order to stimulate their vagina deep enough that she will cum from that. And below a certain size you have to go balls deep.

found the virgin, has no idea how a vagina works.

Probably more than you do when you honestly believe it's 2 cm inside.

you see the problem with what he said is 2 cm. but feel for ridges and that's the gspot. I have a big dick (not white/asian) and put my big head just a few inches in and make them cum before going all in.

>that's what small-dicked people actually believe

why would i when i'm not white/asian??

medfag here, it is, in fact, really close to entrance, slightly upwards, hitting the wall with her belly

real medfag here, you are lying your ass off.

t. virgin

I'll try that. Should work.

Experiencefag here, gspot is easy to find because it feels different. Big enough to reach anywhere inside anyway so don't really care where it is.

wow, really? then what do you find in the ventral wall, inside and upwards of the vaginal entrance, in the coronal plane?

Nerves connected to the corpus cavernosum, causing stimulation of the clitoris even though the glans may not be directly touched.

Not your dick atleast.

which is called the Gräfenberg spot, or G-spot

an argument can be made here, as there are no scientific evidence that the g spot actually exists, but the locus is clear, those nerves you are talking about

yes, my chinese ex was very self-conscious about her small tits

pic related. it's her

>be me
>come into this thread to read up about how girls feel about their tits
>nothing but talk about dicks
>fuck this gay earth

>implying you wouldn't enjoy talking about dicks

bait and switch bro, i got fugged.

i'll share the only story i have then,

I knew that very cute girl back in the day, maybe 8/10, not a model tier looks but definitely cute/hot. No reason to hate herself or whatever, but she had TINY FUCKING TITS. They almost didnt exist.

So I asked her how she felt about it, and it depressed her. She was legitmately sad over her small breast size even tho she had good looks

ok you can go back to talking about ur dongs now

do you prefer while girls more than asian ones?

I'm white and and end up with asian girls all the time, even though I try to stay open to both

Moar!

Let us appreciate them together. It'll help her self esteem.

her shaved cunt was really nice. I was the biggest guy she had (17cm) but she left me for an asian guy, probably with a much smaller dick

Very nice.

yes.

in china they're refered to as "airstrips" or "landing zones"

many of them cant properly take big dicks. I had about 10 since I came and only or or two managed my 8 inches.

bump

/thread

I want to hear more stories about how they are insecure about their tit size. I never thought this was the case, as vast majority of them have tiny tits