Ask a straight white man anything

Ask a straight white man anything.

Do you like?

Why do you work, mind your own business and think with rationale thought?

You ever invert your penis inside yourself then pull your ballsack over the top?

Kinda, I guess.

It's what my dad taught me, he was a good man.

What is the niggerest thing you have done ?

of course

Wtf how.

I actually did a couples of times. I also like to place my balls over the base of my dick and pretend it's an anteater

How does it feel to be a cis white male and molest women with your every step, you misogynistic prick?

Why do you make gay threads such s this, if you're straight?

I don't know anyone who was raped. I think the idea is a stupid invention of bored, hateful bitches and perpetuated by the media.

Glad you asked, while flaccid push your dick head as far as you can inside yourself, then stretch your scrotum out like a bat wing and pull it over the top.

Today I saw an ask me anything I'm black. I felt insulted.

So you thought behaving like that nigger would restore your dignity?

OP is black
OP is gay
Dont trust OP

Yes,evens things out.
I'm not a racist though, I have black acquaintances, I'm totally okay with them. If my daughter marries a black guy I would be a bit disappointing, but I would hate on the guy.

Well, I guess the success of your thread proves what a shitty idea it was. Open up Gimp and go do us some dank memes.

I don't like you two, get the fuck out of my thread.

Sorry for raining at your party. It was going sooo well before we arrived, wasn't it?

If it dies now, it will be less embarrassing for you. So let's spend some more minutes appreciating how much of a fag OP is, guys.

What do you do in your free time, except for Cred Forums?