Hillary is Dead, spread the word tommorow at High Noon everywhere, and use the photoshopped pics enclosed...

Hillary is Dead, spread the word tommorow at High Noon everywhere, and use the photoshopped pics enclosed. Any other help to make this as realistic as possible would be fuckin skits

How the fuck does an epileptic seizure result in death

Fucking shills putting 14 year olds to work on the down low

>that shitty typeface

Try harder.

If you want it to be believable, it would have to be seizures associated with parkensons, not epilepsy

It's 12:00PM EDT so your respective time zone on that

Bite off tongue, begin bleeding out. Smash head on floor, intravenous blood bags swell against old brain. The shock of trauma at this magnitude does have a statistical chance for death. Especially if/when asphyxiation of the bllod.

It should be later in the evening so that it can build quickly before getting a media response

yeah no. you don't understand medicine.

jesus christ people are dumb.

do you know how the lay person is advised to help someone with a seizure?
-do nothing-
let them ride it out safely.

what kind of retarded cause of death is seizure, unless she was in the middle of a cliffside hike.

this doesnt have to make sense, its to fool gullible people.

Dumb cunt seizure is misspelled

why arent we riding this pneumonia hypetrain anyway, alt-right retards think its terminal cancer already, literally all we need is "pneumonia related complications"

this, actually

This

somebody change

Someone get on making a fake news website for this to be on, cloning a facebook page and we will all search for it on google to get it to the top.

>giving her the chance to play victim to Trump and his supporter's alleged sexism/raycism some more
>giving her something to talk about that distracts from how unlikable and corrupt she is
>Hillary shill detected

Who gives a fuck, we never did shit like this for political gain, why would we start now?
This election is just a horse and pony show, and actually believing that it's anything other then entertainment for the masses is asinine

Member when Hillary said Pepe was a racist meme?

>why would we start now?

Because somewhere along the way we became Cred Forums's bitch, nigger and personal army? I admit, that's not so great of a thing either, but since it's all over and done with, we might as well be a faithful bitch.

And also the fact that Trump has a good chance of being elected is much funnier. I'd hate to risk spoiling that for any reason.

>Can't even add breaking news in bold letters to the title to make it legit.

you people are quick

Do they even show the Dow jones stock ticker on the weekends if it's closed

You can die from bitting your tongue and sorta like an overdose seizures are fucking scary hope you guys never get one you can`t even recall it.

same thing with dicks too

Thought they would have a bigger home like with fountains and luxury weird.

Dude this shit never works, maybe a few people fall for it and look like a fool to family and friends but the masses arent. Too easy to check a news site.

Can't people read the damn article before commenting. It says she died of shock.

My cat used to get them when I first got her. Her mother was a feral, and abandoned her. I think the seizures were probably why. It made her act a bit crazy (and she was already a bit aggressive and mean), and when she was having them she'd claw your hands and arms to shreds. Then she'd come out of it and just wander around the house dazed for a few hours. Vet said that it could have been caused by parasites, and she'd outgrow it, which fortunately was the case. She's actually turned out to be a really good pet over the years.

Damn straight nigga! The American publics is 2 smart for dis shit. Dey be all like I's watch TV. I knows what be goin down in da world. Who you crazy crakka-ass niggas think you be trolling? I ain't no hula-hoop eyed jive turkey, nigga. Now where my malt liquor and blunt be? My ass gonna get toe up, muthafucka.

How are the tv watchers gonna see this?

Exactly homeboy! Dey be all like I din see dat shit on da TV so it ain't fo real. Da TV never lie.

Cause she didn't have pneumonia, or not just pneumonia at least.