It has come to my attention that there exists a group of humans who have the power to directly control the brainwaves...

It has come to my attention that there exists a group of humans who have the power to directly control the brainwaves of other humans, even if said humans are not in the direct vicinity of each other. For example, it is possible for one to alter another's brainwaves from across the world.

There is also reason to believe that some of these "people" browse this board, and that they use their powers daily on unwitting users. I do not know why they do this; perhaps it is simply for their own amusement. However,

Don't look at the bird

Don't think about elephants.

How has this 'come to your attention'?

Some of us use this ability for good

stare into eternity

Tell more if you can here

Its not so much controlling brainwaves, its more of thinking about something and then it happens.

Increasingly common 'anomaly' over the past two decades. It started before then though. Not that 'do good' user either.

When I was little I thought everyone could do it.

Methodology of 'influence' I think might better be described as... One doesn't think" 'X' (subject) will do this". It works only if one thinks and transfers the suggestions as, "I" (in subject's place) will do this, one must remove ones ego from the interaction.

Tin foil actually amplifies brain waves you stupid idiot.

Did you know anyone who did this like you did?

Nope not recently, we try not to be detected so hanging out with similars could attract attention

Detected by who?

Its difficult to describe, at the moment of change you kinda merge with everything for a split second and then when thats over you then notice slight changes.

Those who know you have a gift but havent got it themselves.

dude when did the david icke forums migrate to Cred Forums

you think you're funny kid? trying to get some goofs on me?

You'd have to be a retard to believe this. Literally nothing matters. Life is meaningless. Go out and get fucked up. Pleasure is the only thing of worth in life.

Goodbye. The chat was fun.

GIVE US THE SAUCE DAMMIT

You mean hypothetically like the kind of people who would post a thread like this in a place like this (the giveaway is use of "people" in OP)? If you really really wanted to keep a low profile would you really respond? Nope.

This.

I have that same cup in the background at home