What is your preferred method of getting laid?

how do you meet the girls?
what kind of girls do you go after?
how do you get them to sleep with you?
how do you normally follow it up?

Pretend you're not nervous and try to break the ice. If you even at all sense they are not into it then leave them alone and move on. If you don't get that vibe continue to talk away.

Ask more questions. It's not about you, but about her. She should be speaking more than you.

The rest depends on if you're looking for a fuck or a relationship.

I'm quiet but kinda attractive and weird in an endearing way. I wait until someone I deal with a lot, from work or school, likes me. Then I become their best friend. Then I fuck them silly. Eventually I realize I'm a piece of shit and I only care about myself and they either get rid of me or I get rid of them

Use tinder.

Take them to a bar.

Feed them drinks.

Start talking about a recently released in movie theaters only (that you have a pirated copy of) until they really want to see it.

Let them know you have it at your house.

Take them home and keep feeding them more drinks.

Mix in orally disintegrating klonopin into the drinks.

Start making out with her.

If she isn't into it and won't let you start feeling her up or blow you, feed her more drinks with klonopin until she passes out.

Have as much sex with her as you want.

Put her in bed with you in a cuddle position so she wakes up and believes it was all consensual.

>implying i get laid
>implying anyone on Cred Forums gets laid
>implying anyone on Cred Forums has ever once gotten laid

>weird in an endearing way
no such thing in the adult world.
in the adult world, weird = creepy, stay away

Idk how else to describe it. I'm not particularly clever but girls find me funny. Until after, then they think I'm just lame

Met a girl in high school. Been fucking her for years now.

I've been in the bad habit of sleeping with the girls I work with. I haven't seen any bad from it yet... Yet.

I can confirm this usually works.

only been laid once, and it was really unexpected...
>talking to girl on tinder
>awkwardly talking about shared interests
>still fun to talk to
>decide to meet up late one night
>sort of awkward, but I keep my cool
>dropping her off at her place, she says I am welcome to come inside
>sure, why not
>sitting on her bed next to each other talking
>after a good 30 minutes, i finally go in for a kiss
>she goes crazy and starts making out
>we get really into it and are getting passionate on her bed
>I decide to push it further, see how far I can go with it
>start finger her - she likes it
>start taking her clothes off - she is fine with it
>start taking my clothes off - she is all over it
>finally get naked and on top of her - she grabs it and puts its inside her
>okay
>finally cum after 3 hours since we started making out
>drive home
>she never talks to me again

I learned a lot from this, and I guess I will continue trying this as long as it works...

REPORTED!

Im in college, but all of my classmates are weebs, how do I introduce myself to girls on campus without being weird?

Date rape much?

Sorry. Forgot to add "take pics and share them with Cred Forums"

calling a wrong number while geeked out on cocaine and using my skills to talk the stranger into sex. cocaine and sex, actually. fucking awesome 10/10 would highly recommend

College is tough if you arnt some what attractive. Attractive give girls more comfort... Without that you just need mad game I guess.

Brother?

sometimes you just get lucky, its kinda hard to do this kind of thing regularly, but at least you learn more about how to do it each time...

i let the gods decide

i paid for it twice :)
my hand is better :(

>What is your preferred method of getting laid?
I've been in a monogamous relationship for 7 years, my entire adult/romantic/sex life.

>how do you meet the girls?
Therapy.

>what kind of girls do you go after?
We sort of got pushed together initially by staff, and hit it off.

>how do you get them to sleep with you?
The first time, mum was out of town, brother was out partying, sister was probably sucking cock somewhere, and we basically just built a pillow fort and played Gamecube in my basement. Then, sex. Since then, smooth sailing.

>how do you normally follow it up?
Whatever feels right.

Haha really faggot?

Guys please help me
This girl just told me she had her nipples pierced what is the best answer to that? She's got me hard as fuck I wanna fuck her asap. Do you think I have a chance?

Normally I'd go for it but I seriously don't eant to fuck this up, I've had my eyes on that ass for some time

Same, do you work in a morgue too?

>method
Exclusively pursue monogamous relationships. Invariably I'm the serious one and want more than a fuck.

>meeting
Dating sites and on campus mostly. Shit is crazy end of January thru v day. July thru thanksgiving is mostly no sex and ride bicycles

>how do I sex?
Usually get to a point where I can hang out with her one on one at my house. Let my hands "wander" usually quickly progresses to blow job and plowing her in 20 ish minutes

>follow up
Date seriously until either deal breaker or she fuck someone else and I find out

"I find that hard to believe"

And as a follow up, ask her to prove it.

>implying Cred Forums is not permavirgin
how do you meet the girls?
>implying Cred Forums knows any girl
how do you get them to sleep with you?
>Cred Forums only knows how to put her to sleep
how do you normally follow it up?
>implying Cred Forums isn't autistic

go away normie and all your normie bots replies

>can I play with them?

> I have never had sex so I get upset when other people say they have

Are you retarded. Just directly ask her to show dem perced nipples.

I usually befrind them before anything else
>A shoulder to cry on becomes a dick to ride on
Its not 100% but i have the patience for it

"There's a reason magnets are shaped this way."

Yeah I think I might be. Fuck my life
I don't even know how to bring it up in our next conversation

Haha nice one

I have finally reached the point where I am confident enough to chat up girls and get with them, but I just don't know where to meet them.

I don't really ever go out to places that have people hanging around to talk to, I mostly spend all my time at home or work. I have tried online dating and it works ok, but I really hate online chatting. I do much better in person.

Any good ideas on where you are supposed to meet new friends who would be open for anything?

This was painful.

I have tried to find a proper girlfriend since college and it has just been a train of sluts for the most part.

It's definitely easier to find a girl to have sex with than to date.

This.

Undarreted

Damn, yeah it's kinda too late for the perfect moment now. But, maybe ask her if it hurt a lot because your female cousin is considering it (lie, don't give a fuck). Then ask why why she was so exited about it. The second she tells you something a little kinky ask her to show it off. Don't use a question, just say ''show me'' or something. But what do I know, it never hapened to me and never touched perced nipples you lucky bastard.

Only train with no brakes...rape train...choo choo!!!!

You have a thick dick?

Would cuddle this user.

average, healthy dick tbh

Gonna try this, thanks

Hooking up and paying for sex are not worth it. It doesn't feel good. Physically it might but after you feel hollow and sad. Find someone you care about who cares about you back, it can be a FWB or even better if its a gf. Then a consistent partner learns what you like in bed, and it just feels so much better knowing that both your hearts are truly in it. Sex without an inkling of love makes me feel hollow.

>Lonely friday night
Wow user you just destroyed what's left of my heart. Still, thanks.

Same. I Feel empty. Feelsbadman. At the same time I still really like it.

Anyone have advice on dating or just fucking if you don't have a car? I'm 23 and in college so I don't want to think I'm completely fucked. Since I live near downtown the best I got is asking if she wants to go to this food place then invite her over for more drinks

Missionary position for the sole purpose of procreation.

/thread

Speak for yourself virgin faggot, I have some solid autistic moments but I've nailed 4 broads so far

lel

Top zozzle

No kidding. My co worker has been making little hints at me. I'm playing along but it feels so empty because I know what she's looking for.

>zozzle
please don't come back

sadkek

still waitng for mariage not even joking

This works for me as well. I have a ton of female freinds and I have banged them all except for one. Another benefit to this tactic is the shit ton of free food these girls will cook for you.

Good luck man. Good luck finding one worth marrying. And good luck with the marriage working out.

What you want isn't wrong, the world is wrong.

Cry more fag

hope you are not trolling me bro,its getting harder every year but im holding

find a mormon gf

This actually worked for me when I was 17, I was actually kind of spergy but since I'm tall and attractive I was able to make my awkwardness seem intentional and funny.

I get a girlfriend, proceed to fuck

lelkekxd

>asking Cred Forums how to get laid

How fucking dare you. You're a sick fucking asshole. You do all that to women and you fucking rape them? I hope you fucking die you little minling asshole. You could of at least taken picture or recorded it to share with Cred Forums and other anons. That's all I'm really mad about.

they probly have been posted here

I stopped trying to go for girls unless I see them eye fucking me.

Even then I give up because I can't feel sex so I just lose interest.

>Pretend you're not nervous
This is crucial. Easier said than done a lot of times, but confidence and a sense of humor go a long way.

True that. I have neither. I get nothing. I figure I'll do better once I can legally buy a drink at a bar.

How do you feel when they cheat with another guy? Get sad, depressed, angry or just don't give a fuck?

How do any of you Cred Forumstards react to getting cheated on?

I've noticed this too, and it's depressing. Tbh I don't even care about sex if there isn't a real relationship happening.

Buy a cheap car. It's really not very expensive, and opens up a huge world of stuff you'd never be able to do confined to walking distance.

I confront her as soon as I find out, if she doesnt have a good explanation, I simply say I don't want to see her any more.
although, if she is doing it with other girls, I dont even care, she can do that all she wants, and tell me all about it...

Same bro. I feel like I'm completely alone in that.

I called out my GF over the phone, took 300 bucks out of her account because I took her out and bought her some cool shit and was basically starving and I told her no I don't want to see you today.

She called back and called herself a slut but I know she doesn't actually care.

Depends on how attached to them I was. If I wasn't very attached, I'd say get your shit and get out and that'd be that. But if I were very attached and in love, I'd be sad, depressed, angry, the works.

Mormons are extremely hot (why is beyond me), but Mormonism is insane.

>in the adult world, weird = creepy,
Nigger anyone who works with each other for more than six months thinks everyone else is weird, quirky, and/or bizarre. The normie married guy who blows dudes on the side or the nice quiet black girl who only fucks Asians aren't creepy.

He said find a mormon girl not convert. Most mormons are sexually repressed perverts.

You're making shit up. Shoulder to cry on -> beta friendzone -> you are her girlfriend
I started getting laid when I stopped being a shoulder to cry on

Move downtown within walking distance of the nightlife.

I'm not trolling.

I genuinely wish you the best in your path.

Feminism done been fucking up the game.

I have a Mormon friend who has legit told me that the main way they get new people in the US is by marriage. I suppose it is worth a shot though.
My Mormon friend's sister is also hot, but she's a bit young for me.

>sense of humor go a long way
You ever see James Bond smile?

Truth

There is the occasional church girl, but even that's pretty rare unless you live in bumfuck nowhere.

>A six pack of beer
>A jar of coconut oil
>Star Trek enterprise on tv
>Blow massive loads
>Wipe dick on curtains
>Go to bed
>Next morning, wake to lovely smell of coconut >As sun shines through curtains

Yep.
My friend who is a player and banged lots of girls, once he decided to get a serious gf had to go to church to find one (and he got one that's not even on social media, lucky fucker I'd marry)

I'm 29 and this is me.

REKT

Uh yes.

And it's fucked up cause church girls gold a lot of the values that we need, but they're also more often kind of only interested in stupid Pinterest shit.

"so when are you gonna show me these pierced nips of yours?"

Tmw

>not posting Pierce Brosnan James Bond
fucking amateurs

a polyamorous guy here,

the best method in modern world is OKC or AM(depending on your ethics) where you just need a non-creepy and casual/fun short intro text and a goodish pic.
For some odd reason, poly people where i live all even casually just chat with friends over OKC... My wife has found a bunch of guys over that site, but then again, she is a she and that is not the way men succeed.
I have found my last three fuckbuddies like this, one over AM where we chatted for a while and then I visited her one day just to fuck and then we were happy and went on with our lives, rinse and repeat. One was a friend from years back when I remembered we almost kissed one night and that had been bothering me, I called her to meet in a bar afterwork and we did that for a few times, "nothing" sexual just chatting during daytime. Then this one night we went to a bar and got a little more to drink and went outside where there were some large pillows to sit on and blankets. Well, we ended up under the same blanket and I just kinda was close enough to kiss her. That started an affair that lasted for a year or so, we met to have sex and party and it was awesome. Her man didn't mind that, he had other things to do meanwhile and I kinda made her happy.
Third, was a new coworker who actually was stationed next to my office and chatted a lot about personal things too, she was pretty open about things and I revealed her that I was poly (don't talk about these things at work usually) and she was- like they usually are-a bit stunned and asked a lot of questions out of curiosity, whether I have been with others and so on.Later that night she texted me whether I'd like to fuck that night..a night to remember that was, we did it four times. That has been going on for years already ;)

Yeah, no preferred method, I actually have never gone to a bar and picked up a random stranger girl, have to do that sometime just to see how it feels. I have always known the girls I sleep with.

bump for interest

its ok. better than nothing

How old are you vs how old are the girls you pick up? just curious