How do I integrate my religion into my life while keeping it secret? Pic related

How do I integrate my religion into my life while keeping it secret? Pic related

move out of your parents house and be an independent man you fucking underage loser.

fuck keeping it secret, become emo and cut yourself

PROTIP: horizontal for attention, vertical for results

Even the guy who wrote thought it was a funny joke

start by not being an pretentious cunt.

If I was you I wouldn't be worried my parents are trying to exercise satan from you but worried they'd try to pray the gay away.

What religion is more fake, Satanism or Scientology?

>religion

>Atheistic Materialist hedonism

The Church of Satan was successful in the 70s when it was founded because subverting religion with theatrics and shit like that was ground breaking shit.

There's nothing cool about being an Atheist today.

That's not the real satanic bible you faggot. Go pee in the corner, you filthy animal.

Just walk around wearing black trenchcoats, fedoras, and listening to death metal all the time while scowling at people.

You know, the usual faggotry you pull anyway.

What is then?

Scientology. 100%

Satanism is aware of itself, the people who "practice" it know it's all for shits and giggles.
LaVey only called it Satanism because it was meant to be a thorn in the Christian Church's side.
Now it's just full of edgy faggots, at least they pay taxes though, even though they could claim exemption.

It's LaVey Satanism, it's basically a 80 page self-help guide for goth kids and post-post modernists who want to rebel against tradition by embracing humanism, hedonism, materialism, and theatrical rituals where you scream about shit to vent frustration in the "Ritual Room"

the whole thing is a fucking joke.
No, they don't actually worship satan, it's about making yourself into your own object of worship and living in whatever way you want as long as you don't break the law

Yeah, Scientology was started as a joke, by a science fiction writer (Who wrote pretty damn well, IMHO) and it became a religion when he realized he could get lods emone from anyone who was stupid enough to join his 'cause'. Then he went crazy and actually started believing in it. Then he died.

So you've chose Judaism for Goyim, eh? Make sure you wear lots of black and hate on Christians really super hard like a good useful idiot. Maybe when you get to 10th grade you'll learn about philosophy and renounce egocentric hedonism. Probably not though. Have fun pretending to be jewish!

It's humanist philosophy and tongue in cheek mockery you autist.

so Cred Forums, right?

this fag knows his shit op is 12 or an autistic oldman

1. LRH never believed his own shit, man was a consumate scam artist.

2. LRH never wrote a good book in his life. Not once. He was absolute garbage as a writer, which is why turned to religion scam.

I'll take L Ron Hubbard for $100 Alex.
Except you are still agreeing to join the loser and his side or point of view. It is easy to do considering most all of us are oblivious to any XXXXXXXXX except our own.

Hhahahahahahaahahahahaha

These guys know what's up

Easy, just don't ever name you religion. Practice but never give it a name and you''ll be AOK.

the satanic bible actually has pretty decent ideology

Worship yourself. You are a god here on this earth sent by your sun. Accept death as your savior.

I bought that book in a fit of drunken rage. I'm not sure why.

ideology sure. it's morals however are on a different plane obviously.

>kick your dog to death if he fucks with you
decent ideology kek