$8.75hr

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Eooo2Oi3k
twitter.com/AnonBabble

m.youtube.com/watch?v=W0Eooo2Oi3k

Feel bad for you OP

Robotics teacher
$20/hr
First job and self taught. These people think I'm a terminator god.

IT assistant
12$/hr

Pro/Anal
60k per year

Walmart backroom employee
$10.50

in case you were ever wondering, walmart is a shitty place to work. don't work at walmart.

is suicidal a job?

Leech / Gold digger thanks to gf
Her earnings: 80k yearly

Reason: disabled.

Feels good.

Bagger
8.05 per hour

There is not a "chef" position at Wendy's.

That pic coupled with that question made me LMAO on the inside.

Nurse
$21/hr

Ayy, I just went to Wendy's.

Got my ass some tendies.

What work state you in?

Define newfag?

Programmer
$15/h

I hate you. You make me hate my life and kill myself every time this gets copy-pasta because it hits so close to home.

customer service phone rep
$12/hr

this is easily the worst job i've ever had.

gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/getthefuckoffmyboardyoufaggotniggerREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>copy-pasta
wdm?

She's a keeper

Tier 2 Technical Support in the health care industry. 16/hr. 31

Did that for AT&T. One of the ways they advertised the job: they perpetually told new employees it's not physically demanding and you sit on your ass all day in ice cold air. But what they didn't tell you: the mental stress is almost as worse, if not more worse, than working a physically demanding job.

warehouse mat handler at Mckesson
19/hr

Yeah, she is. I hope she stays with me... always the chance she'll leave, and I'll be fucked. So it's my plan to find someway to make an income while disabled.

She's on her way to become an NP, and after she's done, she'll be bringing in 100k or over.

Lol Wendy's in my area starts at 14/hr. Fuck are you doing with your life op

Student again
About 25kish a year

FYI, meat cutter for a local grocery shop, $12/hr, 31 y.o.

wut?

It shouldn't be, unless you're real bad at it

>Student again

In other words, going nowhere.

My first degree was biology. Indeed it went nowhere.

Now doing computer science.

CIO.. $537/hr

fuck you

programmer
$155,000/yr

Analyst at an intelligence agency
$85K/pa

Tugboat steersman/AB
$278 daily rate

I started at Wendy's.. only reason I am here.

Wait... So in the last thread we had people stating 40mil/y ceo? Some mother fuckers dream too hard.

Facility Engineer
54k/yr

That's why, you fucking moron, you obtain a degree with a strong job market. So many idiots in college...

"Hurr," If I memorize and regurgitate knowledge, I'll successful," - average college student.

"Hurr, society now owes me cuz I have muh community college degree."

Butcher
82k AUD

Program Manager
$180k/annum

Pro Stoner
42k/yr

pharm tech
$12.35

>tfw chilli is the worst item on menu

Fuck is this tru? Its my fuckin fav tho

On Campus Advisor
Room & board (10k/semester) +$1,000 a semester for food

>Tugboat steersman/AB
>$278 daily rate

1) Tugboat steersman? The fuck?

2) How many hours a day do you work?

3) How many days a week do you work?

>Fuck is this tru?

Yes, because they use old, crusty leftover burgers for the meat.

Shit me too bruv

Hopefully computer science will be good though. I have no interest in what society owes me but I'm leaving the country when I get my degree. Fuck paying back those loans nigger. Not my problem.

Obvious liar. You can't make that much with computer science, can you?

Similar.
Pharm tech in training
$11.50

Nah, my mom used to get Chili all the time...

Then again my mom did die of cancer when I was 13.

Overseas security contractor.
33 years old
$65,000 - $145,000 depending on the job

IT Supervisor
$78,000 year

>Hopefully computer science will be good though.

Hopefully.

>I have no interest in what society owes me

Not saying you did, rather it's just how the average moronic student thinks.

> Fuck paying back those loans nigger.

Agreed.

>crusty
How so?

so many people ITT getting fucked over by the 1%

maybe they need a reminder on why they shouldnt fuck the workers over

lawyer
$455k

Underage newfag cuck retard. You can and many people do. It literally takes about 3 seconds on google to find this out.

>because communism was successful

It's obvious all forms of government are flawed, because nothing has been near or completely perfect.

You majored in philosophy didn't you?

Google said biology would pay well, but here I am. I don't fucking make 40k/year.

Yeah, I'm just gonna do comp sci and move my ass to Canada. Start over.

Students just want a decent job that doesn't suck. A lot of them don't get the bare minimum so they end up feeling shitty after wasting years and money with useless degrees. Even in the sciences.

>Cardio Thorassic Surgeon
>$950,000
>37

Java programmer. Los Angeles. That's a pretty standard salary for a senior level programmer around here.

yes it was in the sense that people who were being fucked over for centuries had enough and killed the fuckers raping them every way immaginable

>chef
Nah, nigga. My first job was at Wendy's. You ain't no chef.

>nurse
>$31.22/hour
>28

You must be a bit of a fuckup then, sry. kys.

How much do you think a brand new, no-exp programmer can make if graduating at 30 with a bachelor's? Do I have a real shot? I plan on creating a portfolio and interning in college but I don't have much experience.

My background is construction. There were no jobs for biology so I was stuck building houses and shit.

Software Engineer
$100K (well actually £75K because London)

Basically a mate in training. We work one week on/one week off. When we're on our hitch we're basically on call 24/7 to go dock and sail ships in the harbor.

LOL. Actually, I wanted a degree in philosophy. After realizing that field has a weak market, I changed my mind prior to enrolling. I was wise to observe my older step brother's mistake: he got a BA in art, and he's still serving tables years later...

So, to answer your question, no, I did not major in philosophy... even though I really, really wanted to.

Oh, you're a big guy. Say some big words for us.

Being this fucking new

I should add, currently in school to become a nurse practitioner. Going into my final year, but I've only been able to go to school part time.

Associate at In N Out
$12/hr

It's fun to lie on the internet isn't it

stop trying to be black god damn. I cringed so hard.

Only newfags call newfags newfags, newfag.

Apprentice shipbuilding electrician
AU$28/h

>Cancer

>Liquor store clerk
>13/hr + tips
>21

Engineering Intern
18.50/hr

I do same thing, but for LEGO so it can be kinda fun i guess.

See
Girlfriend is doing the same. She has about a year left until graduation. She's been working as a B.S.N for years.

Manage a Kay Jewelers. I average $78,500 a year after my bonus and commissions. Base salary is $45,000.

If you're going to lie, at least fucking spell thoracic the right way...

But I'm a male nurse. I thought it was going to be hell going into the field as a guy, but it's been surprisingly good to me. Best decision ever.

So, does your girlfriend have any specific area she would like to work in (pediatrics, geriatrics, etc.), or is she just generally happy anywhere?

Are you having fun doing that job, or is it just all around shit?

Would you prefer a better paying job that is painfully boring as hell?

>chef
>wendy's
I think you mean cook friendo

HP
38$/he salary

maybe $50K to $60K / yr

kek

Over nights supervisor at a cookie factory. Last year I made 82k after taxes. 23 years old

Wow that is kick ass. I assume it's probably closer to 40k where I live but that's damn good for no experience whatsoever.

How many hours do you work though? I don't want to pull 12 hour days ever again. I did that all the time in construction and I am NEVER going to do it again. The burnout is real.

>But I'm a male nurse. I thought it was going to be hell going into the field as a guy, but it's been surprisingly good to me. Best decision ever.

Being a male nurse is a wise decision. First off, nursing in America was initially a male dominated filed prior to world war. Hospitals will hire males just because they want a more diverse work force, which helps them get more federal funding and other benefits. And, you get to work with a lot of hot females. And also a lot of gay men... Girlfriend has, like, so many gay coworkers.

She's going to be an acute care nurse practitioner. Her sister is an pediatrics NP.

How do you get into working at a jewelry store. This is something that I'd like to get into what do you need to know?

How many hours do you work? That's not really impressive if you practically live at the store.

Trap enthusiast
$6.90/hr
66 years and 6 months

You morherfuckers want an honest answer in this thread?

Unemployed. Absolutely can't find a fucking job. Check every night, apply, and nada.

Been this way for a year now. Went from living a nice, little life, to getting completely fucked. I don't know what to tell you, but you can be let go at any time, from any job, for any reason, and you'll probably be fucked. In a year, I lost what took me years to fucking get / build. Credit is ruined now, and I'm also single.

Life is gay. Better find something you enjoy, and go for it. I hated my job every day, and my asshole boss, but did everything I could for the business, because it paid the bills, and I was stuck. I have yet to sign up for any sort of government assistance, because of stupid ass pride, but it's probably coming.

See you all in hell.

It definitely has its pros and cons. Like right now I'm going on 27 hours without sleep cause our other two boats in the fleet are down for maintenance and we're having to cover all the work. And it's storming. But, we have all our meals paid for, pretty damn good insurance, holidays are a double days pay, get OT after 12 hours of working, I get essentially 6 months off a year, plus 5 personal days I can take whenever, 15 paid sick days a year, and I just got my captains license a few months back.

I wouldn't trade it for anything. Plus when I get made a mate my pay goes to $380 a day.

I knew nothing when I applied, I just had sales experience (I had sold computers for Circuit City back in the day). I worked my way up from being a part-time sales associate to being a store manager in only 28 months and started at only 9.80 an hour plus commission. If you're willing to work hard and learn, nothing is out of your reach. Just take it!

I work 48 a week. I work more if we have a special event or during Black Friday and Christmas/Valentine's, etc, but I don't feel overworked. I have two days off a week and often sleep in till 12. I do have 9am to 9:30pm shifts from time to time though.

Bouncer
$20/hr

I'm in a neuro unit currently at a hospital in Cincinnati, Ohio. Im hoping to get into pre/post neurosurgery as a nurse practitioner.

O.R. Janitor Supervisor
12/hr

Truck driver for catering company
$16/hr

Where and how? I've tried to get a bouncer gig, but no one is hiring.

install pool tables on the weekends.
400/mo

Pretty much 8 hours / day. Early in my career, I worked crazy hours (eg: 60-80 hrs/week), but I charged an hourly rate back then (eg: $25-$50/hr), so it worked out fine for me.

Dude, the first thing you should do is sign up for government assistance. I did that after an eye injury at some retail store and worked in construction at the same time. It really helped me get ahead so I could pay my bills.

Pride isn't going to help you. I highly suggest you sign up for unemployment or whatever, and work a cash job at the same time. Something where you are unlikely to be found out. Not a pizza place or established business like that. Think construction, dog walking, or selling stuff at a flea market or something.

You wont make much money here in canada.

"Chef", you mean.

Client Service Technician
34/hr

>I work 48 a week. I work more if we have a special event or during Black Friday and Christmas/Valentine's, etc, but I don't feel overworked. I have two days off a week and often sleep in till 12. I do have 9am to 9:30pm shifts from time to time though.

My god that sucks. Your 78k/year is more like $12/hour.

I hope programmers don't have to work this much.

Kickass. I am never doing 12 hours a day again.

Everyone says comp sci is an awesome choice. I really hope it doens't screw me like biology did. If the market suddenly flops in 4 years I'll be pretty pissed.

Oh, and now that I've been with the company for 5 years I accrue vacation at a faster rate. I get 3 weeks a year now, on average, along with a shot at another paid week of vacation on a cruise or tropical vacation spot for me +1 if I beat my store's sales goals by a certain amount. The place they send us is different each year and they give us two different places to pick from. My last pick was Paradise Island Bahamas.

Basically, they use the left over pieces of meat patties from cooking burgers. They stay cooking in the fat grease and eventually burn or 'crust' the fuck up. I remember seeing the employee pour cups of water in that bitch watering it the fuck down. God damn the humanity.

Sounds like women to be, for sure.

Programmer
$115K/year + bonus if I'm good

I just hate to be one of the motherfuckers that leech off of the system, because 90% of people do that shit here. I don't think I have a chance, though. I also can't get on unemployment, because my boss niggered me into being an independent contractor.... :/

Radiology Tech
120k/yr

>Chef
>Wendy's
Kek

Pizza delivery
$9.47/hr & tips

Going to college for cybersecurity on the government's dime because my last job made me redundant, so I've got that going for me.

I thought programming was in demand in Ontario, Quebec, Toronto, etc?

Weld Inspector
$53/hr

Dude unless you literally live in Latvia you are way underpaid.

Wow, you fags still fell for this copypasta

Level one on-site IT

That's definitely not a tenant of communism.

Loader at UPS
$11.50hr

No vacation spot beats home if you ask me. I will never work over 40 hours a week again. Shooting for 30 or less from now on, with a salary of 50k or more.

I sell Mercedes-Benz . I make about. $8500.00. A Month. Working a minimum of 40 hours to 55.

I am 22

OTR driver
42 cents a mile
38,000 a year

You'd have to be stupid not to leech off this corrupt shitty system while you have the chance.

If it's good enough for multi trillionaire politicans, then it's good enough for you.

Phone salesman
28000 USD per year

You're probably right.

Tfw not even minimum wage jobs at the mall with hire me. Goddamnit am I just a fucking loser?

>I'm lazy
>the post

Dishwasher at a 1-star restaurant
7 euros/hr

>My god that sucks. Your 78k/year is more like $12/hour.

How do you figure?

48 hours is the equivalent of 52 hours (8 hours is time and a half of overtime if I was paid hourly). 52 hours times 49 weeks of work in a year (I accrue 3 weeks of vacation a year) is 2,548 hours worked a year. Divide $78,500 by 2,548 hours and you get $30.81 an hour.

I'm not sure how successful you're going to be in computer science if your mathematics skills need this much work.

Welcome to the club.

Probably. But eh, who cares.

Thanks for the advice much appreciated

Checked.

Move. Get on a bus and go somewhere else, bigger. Don't look back.

Mechanical Engineer. , 85K Year,

3edgy5me fam.
Seriously though, you're an idiot if you think that communism was at all different for power structures.
The only real difference is that you're free to try to become the 1% here and if you aren't part of this 1% then you've only got yourself to blame.

Factory worker

29 years old
$28hr
ind painter

Copy pasta can sometimes change lives, faggot.
Also, fuck Wendys for that fucked up Chilli.
Also, nice dubs,

kek

Depending on the market $155K a year is either high end of mid level to lower end of senior level (midwest, Texas, Georgia, Tennesee) at most companies or slightly above entry level at a big company or senior level at start ups (SV, NYC).

If we were smart we'd demand 4-5 times that considering the value even a mediocre programmer brings to an organization.

Fuck yeah I'm lazy. I'm done working 70 hours a week for some scum shithead that throws me under the fucking bus. You learn a lot in construction. Mainly that work doesn't pay unless it's your own company instead of someone else's. I wish you the best but seriously think about starting your own store. You could be making 10x what you are with half the hours.

You said you work 12.5 hour shifts sometimes. So I figured your average amount per week was more than 48 hours.

How do you even have a life at home working that much?

Heavy machinery operator
24.50/hrs

I want to do something like this. Dying prematurely of radiation exposure is worth that kind of money. What kind of study do you have to do?

- Itinerant tarot reader. I do readings on a little folding table on the street.

- On average, I'll make $40-60 for a full day, 14 hours. On my best day I made $220. On a bad day I'll make 0. Fortunately most of my job consists of sitting on a bench in the sun and smoking my pipe, so it's not hard work.

Depending on the market 50K to 95K. Maybe a little higher if you impress. If you end up on the low end at your first job don't fret, just work there 2-3 years then bounce and go someplace else for 1.4 to 2 times as much. That's pretty common for people to do once they get a few years of experience.

I hear it's a bad gig for new grads. "Aint what it used to be" is a common phrase. Google radiology opionions for more info.

That sounds really promising. What do you think the market will be like in 4 years with India and China pumping out shit tier coders that cost 1/10 an american worker?

and i'm his annistheseiologist

County Jail as a jailer
$12.75

bump

Bump

Control room operator
215,000 Canadian doll hairs a year

Why is this a meme

NZ fag here!
Carpenter
$45.47

Truck dispatcher
19.23/hr

Low voltage cabling tech
19/hr

tard wrangler
$9.82hr

Metal handler
$19/hr

Build horses
$42/hour
missoure
black

They've been doing that for decades. It doesn't make a difference if you're not awful at your job. A lot of companies are starting to realize that outsourcing is a net negative in the long term. Outside of H1-B scam companies (Infosys and the like) you stand a much better chance getting hired than some dude from China. Wages for programmers are far more sensitive to overall economic conditions than they are to the supply of H1-Bs and to outsourcing. A lot of companies are actually finding it hard to find programmers for cheap. That's a good thing and it's unlikely to change while a super intelligent AI doesn't rule the world.

Just don't only learn Java and/or C#. I mean, it's fine if you do learn those languages but you really ought to know at least one language from each of these groups: C#/Java/Objective-C/Swift, C/C++, Ruby/Python/PHP, and JavaScript. If you can do that and be knowledgeable of at least one major use case for each you will always be able to find a job even if it's not at your typical tech company.

Airport ramp worker at FedEx express
14.16/hr

$20.00 hour

Contractor for health agency

I feel you user. Worked my way to supervisor in a year, just prove you're better than an average employee.

20€/hour mo,tue,wed
10€/hour rest of week as bartender
cisco instructor

your a fucking liar. show you're tits.

Thinking of specializing in HTML, Java, Python, and one more language. Whatever the popular language in 4 years is when I graduate.

close shift McDonald's chef
$9.75, going up to $10.75 by years end

supervisor at mental hospital

$0.00

It's pretty standard, what makes you think im lieing? Also male.

pathetic shit get a job!

Latvianfag here, it's not even that bad considering how cheap everything is

another pathetic shit ! get a job

okay, how much is a decent menu in restaurant?

count: soup,main course,drink.

I'm a fucking NEET who gives broccoli to lurkers to stall my suicide process

>no job
>0/hr
>21

3rd pathetic fuck in one thread .... thats just sad!!

go get a job

kek

Machine operator at a food processing and packaging plant.

$13/hour with tons of overtime

manage a computer repair facility
40,000 + OT

Supervisor at Krispy Kreme
$16/hr 40 hours a week

>feelsgoodman

Frozen full case order puller for convenience store distribution
23 y.o
$15.92/hr $23.28/o.t $31.84/doubletime

Jesus you're pathetic.

Screenwriter
400k 2mil yrly
Get on my level.

Tons of overtime and occasional double
Made 43k last year before taxes

like 2.50-4€ depends on the place

BC/Alberta?

Yeah, and what do you do? Let me go get my job helmet, and quote a show that isn't even that great.

Bs

Look into Elixir and Rust. I've pretty much drunk the Kool-aid when it comes to Elixir. I'm a huge fan. I constantly find myself wanting its features when I'm using other languages. And I find myself increasingly turning to Rust in cases where I would have turned to C in the past. You might also want to try Nim. It's pretty esoteric still but it's got enough going on for it that I wouldn't be surprised it people start to use it for real world stuff soon. Go is increasingly popular too, but I can't stand it. You should try it though. A lot of companies are porting stuff over to it for reasons I don't understand. It's not my thing, but it means there's jobs out there for people that know it. Don't neglect JavaScript though. Yeah it's awful but if you do any kind of web programming you will absolutely need to know it.

Start learning as much as you can now. "I've sorta used that language for the last 6 months." won't cut it when you're looking for a job.

Stay mad faggot.
Bow before me.

I'm just calling you out on your bullshit, that is all. The only one bowing down to another entity is yourself. Go write some more nonsense.

IT Manager / 25 usd/hr pretty much top dollar for eastern europe

There sure are a lot of Wendy's employees on Cred Forums. Goes a long way towards explaining why their food sucks.

But sure OP.

Burlington Coat Factory Warehouse worker $11.00/hr

Computer technician
£7.25/hr

Waiter, ~$30/hr (20hr/week), 31yrs old.

I used to be an embalmer but I fucking hated that job. I'm only waiting tables so I can get my degree in CompSci during the day and move on to bigger and better.

>IT Manager / 25 usd/hr pretty much top dollar for eastern europe
28 years forgot to mention

Oh, and can I get my coffee without foam? Thanks pleb. Someone has to be better than you in every way, might as well be me.

Better not misload bitch

Plumber
30$

>>embalmer
do you live in ancient Egypt or something?

Doctor, 205K. 36

Junior welder/fabricator
17cad

Nah, America. Modern embalming developed in the United States during the Civil War since bodies needed to be moved vast distances for burial. It's a fucking scam these days.

Chemical Lab Technician
$13.50/hour

Walmart Hourly Supervisor
$15/hrs

It isn't that bad, but they hire the dumbest and least skilled people.

>Doctor
>on Cred Forums
Confirmed faggot.

Hahaha europoor

Thats hourly wages btw. But it's in Norway and 30% of income goes to taxes/immigrants

With >$300K in student loans, is that ok guise?

You must be a kebab. Go back to shitryia.

You're getting extra foam, cuck. I should also wonder why the management in this place still has me behind the counter because I'm fully nude and lubed up with coconut oil from head to toe and if anything were to hap- *falls and breaks femur*
oy very time for a lawsuit

>might match those digits soon

Thanks man really apprecaite the advice.

So javascript pays the most right? I'm looking for highest paying asap. Does web building pay the most?

14/hr
Electrician

JavaScript is typically in the middle of salary ranges. But you should still learn it because if you touch the web at all you'll need to know it. And it just so happens that webdev is where lots of jobs are. Not necessarily the best ones, but the most abundant right now for sure. The reason you want to be fluent in several languages is so you've got more than one choice (and coincidentally it'll make you a better programmer). Programmers who only learn one language, even if they learn it well, tend to have limited options.

CNC Machinist/Apprentice
20/hr

loss prevention manager for a retail store
85k a year

You ever pick one fresh off the line and eat it?

Oh yea. Same with the fresh chocolate cakes