twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

op has no fucking opinions

He literally looks like a rat.

OP has no dick

>le epic anti-leafy thread XD

I wanna see his boipussy

le gtfo newfag with your 2010 memes in greentext

Heil iDubbbz

then whats that under his mouth? sorry op im confused....

Leafy is actual Cancer. I watched 3 of his videos, and ended up jumping off a bridge. I've laughed more at videos of women dying in child birth

Do we really have to bring this cancer here? I could accept a lot from Cred Forums but this shit is useless

Don't talk shit about videos of women dying in child birth.

That is comedy gold right there.

just leave the fucking chipmunk alone
SAGE

i bet its the same kid that kept pushing leafy threads a day or two ago.
>i don't know who or what this is and i refuse to find out.

>2016
>still caring about so called "youtubers"
>still caring about youtube
>youtube
kys

I still remember when the infants of Cred Forums tried to praise him for no fucking reason. Now the consensus is that he sucks so join in. He fucking sucks though.

Trips never lie

Leafy acts like the average Cred Forumstard. You post in this image board, you're basically Leafy.

op think for yourself, no what others tell you what to think.

Underage b&

Last time i checked i had a chin

leafy is an ugly trans

who?

he looks like a 32 year old pedophile. Why is a grown man playing videogames and critizing little down syndrome boys?

OP has no fucking life

fucking idubbbztv hive-mind

Grown 32 year old man?

Who the fuck is this guy, he reminds me of this

More like idubbbz was desperate for attention so he decided the only course of action he could've taken instead of suicide was to go after a more cancerous youtuber than himself, therefore infecting himself with the cancer as well. It's how these channels start up. He'll see how many subs and attention he gets from that video, then he'll start making more and more, then it'll be another Leafy channel.

Who the fuck is this leafy faggot?

iDubbbz is infinitely better than Leafy. Honestly not even close to being arguable.

>youtuber with 2 million subs who has been making these videos for over a year is seeking attention
nice b8

he remember me more this face
maybe op is leaf as shitself

Man, his new video is so fucking terrible.

Like, I'm actually in awe at how fucking hard he is reaching trying to seem like he's smart and make Idubbbz look like an ass. I really hope this does lasting damage, but unfortunately I doubt it.

youtube.com/watch?v=H3LV4Qv6jcw

Source?

hello newfriend

fcking newfag fuck outta here with this youtube drama shit No one fucking cares about ur idol

A lot of anons whine about the fact that this is from Youtube as though that's the issue with this drama being hosted here, but it isn't.

The problem is that it's much harder to get involved personally with trolling participants, Leafy's fans in particular, because for the most part they're either too young or stupid to even be capable of doubt in their idols.

Leafy seems close to cracking, so it would be funniest to push him over the edge and watch his fans scramble. Unfortunately people don't seem as interested in this as they did in things like Steven Universe Edits, but it's a nice thought.

youtube.com/watch?v=PVqIG3Ay5QY

>Cred Forums is one person

>b-b-but its ad-hominem
>never adresses the actual criticism.

Dude I would say that's gay but.... I don't know what to say about that

How did yesterday's Leafy thread go, did OP deliver? Anyone have a screencap?

Would like to know as well.

He looks like ariel rebel with a haircut.
idc if it's gay, I'd fuck him soo hard.

All you idiots actually know that this "trolling" and "drama" is made up by these Youtubers to give each other attention right?

You trolls realize you're just being used to hype the drama don't you? No?

Shiiyeet.

Imgflip

Bro... how do u watch vids?

>leafy
Literally who?
Why would I care about some random kid?

that kid really does seem like a super self conscious teenager. everyu time he shows his face on cam he makes a huge deal out of it and puts 'facecam' in the title. You can also tell he tries really hard to look his best and only uses the cam from specific angels.

Ha HA

Youtube amirite?!?!?!

HaHaHahAhahaHAHAHaHaHahAhahaHAHAHaHaHahAhahaHAHAHaHaHahAhahaHAHAHaHaHahAhahaHAHAHaHaHahAhahaHAHAHaHaHahAhahaHAHAHaHaHahAhahaHAHA

he looks like a little chipmunk. he's super short and skinny. I know right where he lives in Seattle.

The Goddess Ariel Rebel

Im from Cred Forums and I ride the dicks of everyone and no one at the same time!

/Thread

Videos are for pussies, real men export the data, print out each frame, paste it into a flip book and watch it like that.

>MUH YOUTUBE FEUDS XD!

idubbbz and leafy are both in on it and are raking in the views as a result you fucking morons.

Christ. It's really not that hard to figure out.

wtf is leafy anyway? he looks like a lesbo strap on child between a white dyke and a gook

Trips and I change my steam profile pic to this shit

rolling

ROLL

C'mon

Alright whatever thanks god of digits

God that's one ugly cunt, why do people sub to that whiny, over reacting, chinless, spineless bastard?

No one cares, keep your drama to YouTube, or go get a life and have some drama if your own.

Here are the trips you ordered

Just bad memes

srsly who gives a fuck about some shitty youtuber, who makes videos so boring and repetetive that he has to put gamefootage between the clips so anyone would watch

Breaaaaking news, leafy has no chin.

more news at 11

>2016
>not watching DailyMotion
The fuck is wrong with you

He lives in Britain you massive faggot.

HES VISITING SEATLE U DUNCE