Hey Cred Forums , roast me you flock of fucking faggots. Don't go easy

Hey Cred Forums , roast me you flock of fucking faggots. Don't go easy.

b& underage

NYPA, you handsome devil.

You look like a lego person.

If I could sum up the entire autism spectrum with one photo.

/thread

Same fag

You look like a gayer Ellen DeGeneres

Fuck off, OP, no one cares, you retarded millenial. Go back to your Minecraft.

You look like Justin Bieber if Justin Bieber was autistic and had a sex change operation. They say that glasses are usually associated with people who are huge cunts, well I certainly didn't believe them until now. You look like the kinda man who would suck dick for an airplane ticket, even if you were a bird. If you're as sensitive as you look, don't cry. There is always remove for improvement. You can start by killing yourself.

*room

Not "remove" pardon me. Though remove certainly fits the gist of what I was saying. For example, remove yourself from this planet, you stupid cuntbucket.

>that fucking cringe braclet
are you hiding your cutting scars? if so, then cut deeper, and remember it's not across the street, it's down the road

Can't tell if the noise of the photo is because you wanna be a artsy hipster or cause the fag in the flannel railing you can't stand to look at you anymore.

I think this is the first time that I've ever seen someone that made me wish they were at the top floor of the World Trade Center on the morning of September 11th, 2001.

You look like a more modern version of John Lennon. You know, except for the talent, millions of dollars, and the Y chromosome. And speaking of large quantities and chromosomes, do you follow in your parents' footsteps and fuck your sister?

Found his facebook lol

Let's raid him!

post it

>found his facebook
not posting it also
>kys

trips get

You look like a decent young lad

You look like young thin general sam

your haircut and are wearing a bracelet

Why are you really on here

Imi?