Trying shrooms today for the first time. Any tips and suggestions?

Trying shrooms today for the first time. Any tips and suggestions?

Eat 3. You won't regret it.

How old are you? What strain are they? And how much are you taking? Also, what area of the world do you live in?

Definitely go out in the forest and trip.

How much you taking?
Keep chewing till mush, roll it around in your mouth, swallow. People told me Oj is good to wash it down and does some other shit but I couldn't tell. Go outside. Don't take em inside and play games your whole trip. That blows. Listen to music. Have fun

dont think about spiders crawling trough your body

Dont know, they are self-bred by a co-worker of mine.
He gave me about 2 gramm, thinking about taking all of them, one mushroom every 20 minutes.
Czech, but its raining, so going out is off limits.

Chew for at least 15 minutes. Just think of the "interesting" flavor as a new experience. Start tasting what it tastes like to be a human that's tasting mushrooms, instead of just tasting mushrooms. Eventually you'll forget or just swallow naturally.

Anyways. Pay attention to the flavor as it makes its way through your body. Notice how this causes your senses to diverge from their usual expectations. Try to form a mental connection between where the flavor is in your blood at any given moment, in relation to how your senses change, how hot / cold feel different, and so on.

By the time the effect wears off, you'll have a greater understanding of the inside of your body, and how it's connected to your mind.

Eat them slowly rather than all at once. When i first ate shrooms, i ate them all in under 15 minutes on an empty stomach. I came up so fast i was tripping probably within 30 minutes.

Wait until it's not raining and take them outside. You probably have common cubensis, if they look like the picture. They're the easiest to cultivate.

That sure sounds interessting.

My co-worker just harvested about 200g, so he has plenty in stock and he gives them away for free.
So, no need to wait for the "perfect moment", besides I want to have the first experience in a more secluded area

A lot of people get stomach aches from shrooms. Drink orange juice, it will help you keep them down and digest them faster. I've done a lot of shrooms. Don't try and control it, just observe.

While riding the wave, get off before it crashes

Eat your whole desired does at once, or at least within 20 mins

Technical question: Shall I just eat the head our also the stems?

I took 2.5 my first and took em all at once, it was awesome. But i recommend going outside. Eat something before hand. Have a playlist, have fun.

Steep em as tea and chill. Then eat them. Lasts longer. Listen to music. Don't suggest going out

Eat the whole thing, and don't fucking chew them for 20 minutes. You just need to get them down. They don't taste good.

The stems too. Grind them and put them in pb&j because they taste like shit, after all that's what they grow on.

Why the fuck is everyone saying go outside haha,the trip is gonna be fun at first, then your gonna say holy shit this is getting hard to manage,then as soon as you feel your gonna flip shit,it slowly starts to take you home.aat leader in my experience.stay in a nice controlled environment.your gonna be deep in your own thoughts so be careful homie.good luck

Eat everything. Stem, cap, even the crumbs and dust in the bag. Some argue that stems are most potent anyway.

And if you choose to take it as tea, don't put them in boiling water. Boil the water, then let the water sit for like a minute. THEN pour them over the chopped bits of mushroom in your cup. let that steep until its cool. drink it all and swallow the mushroom bits. It's really good with fruity teas or chai.

I recommend having a loose plan going in. Know what you're going to do and roll with it. Focus on having fun, whatever that is for you.

Don't do them then try to figure out what you'll do. You'll end up staring at the ceiling or watching ice melt in your hand.

Alright thanks everybody. I'm going to prepare myself and my environment for the trip now. Will posts result afterwards.

Good idea user. Have a plan and stick to it. You don't want to be caught with your pants down metaphorically speaking.

The walls are breathing and that wasn't you who just thought that.