Does anyone want to see some of the women I've fucked?

Does anyone want to see some of the women I've fucked?

They are far from 10's but some aren't bad at all.

Pic related (she's a very very far from 10 though).

This chick looked a little better but didn't fuck as well.

Fucked both these asses.

Came in the girl on the right.

Her

Fucking get some white meat dumbfuck.

Plowed this one the next night. I have lots more pics of her. She was a freak.

(these were all Hong Kong prostitutes, btw)

I have some great pictures of white women I fucked in Prague. They come later though if thread doesn't die before I pass out. (drinking).

I couldn't get face pics. She was cute.

She refused to let me take them because "her family didn't know what she was doing for a living".

So what I'm learning is prostitutes are easy to find outside of US

How much did you pay

They are easy to find in the US... just a bit more expensive for the ones who aren't toothless crack whores.

How much do they cost? Did you use a condom?

This

I guess I have no idea where to even look for that. Craigslist is the only place that comes to mind.

Two girls at a time was around $200USD (on an Amex also so I got points for fucking!).

The one girl I brought back alone was a little over $100 (also on Amex) and she was so fucking good I tipped her another ~$100USD (in HKD cash) after.

Keep posting photos

Now that doesn't seem horrible. How much in Prague?

Yeah, I used condoms for all vaginal and anal. Only one girl in HK insisted on having a condom for oral.

Come to the US and pay mee :')

Where was this? she looks familiar. we might be eskimo bros lol

2500 CZK = $103 USD

Kowloon

That's fucking wonderful that they have a menu

>(these were all Hong Kong prostitutes
did the one you didn't cum inside give you a discount?

Back to HK here.

(this is the whore I tipped $100 cash, she was an amazing fuck, I used 3 condoms on her).

Nah, it was a package deal. There are these little faux strip clubs you go into where an old Chinese lady starts giving you drinks and sicks a bunch of girls on you and then they talk you into taking them back to your hotel room at which point the old woman swoops back in and starts telling you the price and takes your credit card if you agree.

cute puss

Just guiding my cock into her because that's what I paid for.

>mfw i'll never cum inside an asian qt 3.14

I feel your pain

One of the best I've had. She wasn't like most women where it was just "Hurry up and get this over with" type attitude. She actually made me feel like she genuinely wanted to please me.

At one point I was getting a little whiskey dick and she ripped the condom off, started jerking me off and told me to blow a load all over her tits.

>told me to blow a load all over her tits.
did you?

Technically, I really haven't yet either.

Every Asian I came inside was cock-blocked by a condom catching it.

what a champ. my gf just watches it get limp like a fuckin loser.

do asian pussies feel different since they're slanted?

Nope. That turned me on so much, I immediately hardened right back up and flipped her over as I was putting a condom on and came in her pussy doggystyle.

(pic is her in doggy but not that moment because I had put my phone away by then and focused on fucking rather than pics/vids).

It was made even better that she knew I was going back in quickly grabbed a condom out of her purse next to the bed, ripped it open and helped me put it on fast before I got in her.

I would have loved to fuck her raw, but it's good I don't do that shit with whores.

Monitoring and hoping to see the Prague ones

Next up. This was the last chick from HK, post-coitus. (I have tons more though).

I wasn't sure anyone was still here but I'll dig into my Prague folder for at least one now.

We're all here, believe me. Go ahead

Prague preview. This girl was far from the best. She was kind of trashy but looked good enough and fucked well.

Any pic like this fucking her?

Nope. I fucked her like that but I also wish I had the documentation for later use.

Bump

Can you please upload all of the pics and vids to mega or similar while you tell us the story please? I would like to have all of them

you don't have 30 euros?

where do you live OP?

She looks kind of fat from this angle but she wasn't at all. In fact, she was kind of skinny... like a little too much in the crack whore sense but she wasn't a complete crack whore because she was vetted.

which nationality fucks better on average?

Too lazy. I'm resizing these and stripping the exif as I speak. Not going to do a batch upload of raw shit.

Merica. Where else can someone come from that makes a shit ton of money off the internet when they are too young and stupid to appreciate and travel the world spending it on whores?

I have limited samples but Las Vegas and NYC whores are the absolute worst. I stopped picking them up because they tell you one thing but when you get them to their room they want more money to do this and that.

Fuck Vegas and fuck the women there.

The Prague whores you get at the legit whore houses got the job done but were nothing special.

The Prague whores you order over the internet and show up at your hotel are even better.

The Chinese whores are better than they are though. They seem to be much more interested in you than the money... I'm sure it's an act but it's a believable one.

Also had a few Macau girls but they were all imported from Russia and just as bad as Las Vegas and NYC whores. Terrible.

So Hong Kong whores, at least the ones I got.

Hitting her from behind.

More of her (I think I have her face) or move on to another girl?

more of this girl and face if possibile??

Here she is jerking me off.

I'm kind of ashamed I fucked her because she's obviously a gypsy.

I made up for it later on that trip though by fucking a master race Germanic woman.

I wasn't that ashamed though because she let me fuck her every single way.

Reverse cowgirl pic related.

Should I be done posting for now or start dropping her?

Moar!

Same fagging?

Well, she turned around and

have you only ever been with white and asian women?

I've fucked black chicks. What other kind are there?

Oh and, I fucked her more (pic).

And what would you rate yourself appearance-wise on a scale of 1-10?

Maybe a 5 at best. I have low self-esteem and zero personality until I get a little alcohol in me and then it's just "meh" personality.

Oh, and I prone boned her because it takes zero looks and zero confidence to fuck women when you have money.

I'm in decent shape though... at least I like to think so.

More pics of women I've fucked or stop already and call it a night? I'm not done drinking but I'm not going to hit up craigslist or anything so it's either I keep wasting time here or fall asleep.

more photos. what state do you live in, if you don't mind me asking?

Why do you care what state I live in?

Paid sex is legal in a place where it is legal like where I fucked her and can't be prosecuted locally even if prostitution is illegal in your home state.

post some anal

I was wondering because you mentioned NYC and Las Vegas, but then I remembered you said you travel a lot. I'm not a prostitute but I'm studying in NY and want money lol

So you are a woman? How hot are you? We can talk.

Paying for sex
Czech em red public
Streets full of willing whoars

What are you doing witg your life

I haven't categorized it but this woman let me in her ass and take pictures.... I actually don't like anal sex all that much. It's a novelty that should be experienced but vagina is better.

Oh man, I don't know. Average, I guess? I'm kind of shy and, like you, have low self esteem. I'm not ugly but I'm not really hot

So far, okay but you failed to mention your weight.

I'm semi-okay with ugly people as long as they aren't fat.

I'm also not very picky when it comes to boobs, I like them to be supple but as long as they aren't super giant fake tits (real giants are good) or tiny mosquito bites) than we should keep talking.

Oh and here's another pic.

Forgot the pic.

Bad boobjjobs are just bad.

more of the hk whores

lol well I'm 5'6" and 130lbs but I'm working on that.
And I'm a 36C but they're not like perky boobs that defy gravity, unfortunately

Gravity defying boobs are overrated, as long as they're not granny titties, they're more than satisfactory.

>130lbs
I hate to be a dick but you need to drop about 15 or 20.

Also, post a discreet picture with a timestamp of something that proves you're a female so I know I'm not talking to a fag. Catfishing is worse than animal torture.

>as long as they're not granny titties
I concur. Most tits are great.

Sure. I have tons. They aren't all that great though but fucking is fucking.

Pic related.

loving this rack

They usually showered first and after... I was all good with that and housekeeping happily gave me lots of extra towels.

Kowloon Hotel was great... probably because I was an American on the top floor larger rooms with lounge privileges and paid them too much money but it was all good.

They were great. I fondled them, I sucked them and I titty fucked them.

I have the documented proof so I don't care what anyone believes. I remember it happening and have photographic evidence just in case I don't.

would love to see man! seriously nice pair

Some titty fucking between them.

I like this thread, OP. Reminds me of when I spent a month in HK for work and fucked my way through half the brothels there. Met some of the coolest whores ever; totally different mentality than American whores. Legalized prostitution is the greatest. Wonder if there's ever going to be any possibility of getting it here in the US.

I miss Wan Chai. I have no reason to go back except for pic related so I might.

15-20 would be a lot to lose lmao I wouldn't look good at that weight

>
just curious how much would you pay for say an hour?

That's nice and all but I've seen dudes paint their nails and with all those shadows it's hard to tell what is going on in that pic.

I would like a little more.

Here is a woman undoing my pants about to blow me, if that helps.

Oh, that would be awesome if she paid me... but if I was paying her (and she is a woman) I couldn't say until I saw more.

im asking how much you paid to fuck these gook hookers, its getting late space cowboy

And, so I sound less like a dick (or maybe more like one) the reason I think you should weigh less than 130 is because I'm only 165 (5'11") and it feels weird fucking women who are only 40 lbs less than me.

I like to dominate and be able to man handle my mate. That's not creepy at all.

>Two girls at a time was around $200USD (on an Amex also so I got points for fucking!).
>The one girl I brought back alone was a little over $100 (also on Amex) and she was so fucking good I tipped her another ~$100USD (in HKD cash) after.

You tarded or something?

I would definitely pay for you. Where you at? $100.

used to feel the same way in hs. but then i let my standards go and ive learned theres something about chubby/ semi fat chicks thats so fucking hot i cant figure it out. maybe fat pussy is just nice to look at when ur banging it. im a visual guy

Don't cut in on my action. I would probably offer more and fly to wherever she is. I just want to know a little more about how she is really a woman and has some skills.

Definitely not a dude. And I'm in NY

>That's not creepy at all.
yikes

I believe. Thanks... but I'm still going to be a dick so a couple (maybe a few) more questions:

1) In the city?

2) Are you (or have you ever been) a stripper?

3) Looking to pay for school?

I fucking love stockings.

1. No, like 90 mins from Niagara. I'm not from this state so ? yeah not the city though.
2. lmao no... never.
3. No.
I'm not "pressed for cash" or too lazy to get a job. I have an on-campus job for pocket change ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

If you can't dominate a woman who is 40 pounds lighter than you then you sir are a fucking pussy.
I would have called you a fucking faggot but i know a lt of faggy doms who get off on handling people thier own size and bigger.
So you sir are just a pussy, a man with a womans strength.
>

That's cool. So I'm just going to do conjecture here a little and imagine why we should hook up...

You are a student and primarily based on your picture I'm going to guess you are either black or from Puerto Rico. I like both.

You want to expand your horizons and travel with someone who isn't rich but has more money than he should as a single person.

We can go to standard tourist places like Tokyo, London, and Paris and then maybe visit a few weird ones like Pasadena and Branson.

We fuck the entire time.

Sounds good?

That's not it at all. I know I can beat on people bigger than me and many people bigger than me can beat the fuck out of me.

It's more of a perceived image. Like "yeah, this woman is smaller than me so of course she needs to be dominated".

Yes, i'm trying to make my gf wear more stockings and bring them to bed too

They are great. I'm trying to find more pics of her with stockings but this was the first one that came up.

I don't know if you're being serious or not but I'm still a student. As much as I'd like to fly off to those places it probably won't happen :(

And I'm a really submissive and passive person by nature so you wouldn't even have to worry about me beating the shit out of you.

So why respond? Pending further private communication proof, I would likely fly to you or fly you to me so we could talk, have a few drinks and then fuck like rabbits.

>I'm a really submissive and passive person
Do you like ropes and handcuffs?

Her pussy was heaven.

lets see the pictures of your anal experience

>condom
>heaven
jej

I want her to be my best anal experience.

lets see the pussy with this timestamp to see what you want to work with.
also ass requested. When u are good you manage to get that all in one pic