>muh uterus is only 3 inches deep
>muh can't feel anything pass 4 inches
>muh clitoris is all you need to stimulate
>muh hands and mouth are enough
>muh bottoming out with my 6 inch wonder
>muh 4 inch dick is enough
>muh long dicks are skinny
>muh women can't measure

why are you average dicklets constantly perpetuating these memes? sorry Cred Forums, but if given the choice, any girl is gonna choose an 8 inch dick over some tiny child sized 6 incher.

just give up, you're better off prepping some bull to fuck your girlfriend, it's not like you care about their orgasm anyways because of how much of a cuck you are. women deserve a man with an 8 inch dick that can properly satisfy them and make her cum. something dicklets just can't do.

trust me Cred Forums, women can measure, you secretly wish you had an 8 inch dick. you faggots lie about your size all the time to women, it confuses the shit out of them, it's no wonder they think 6 inches is 8.

Go back to Cred Forums you fucking autist

^^

>be me
>have small cock
>fuck lots of bitches
>may or may not please them
>I don't fucking care
>mfw

>this guy literally posts in all the sph threads with the same pic

Never was quite clear to me if we're measuring from the base above the penis to tip or from balls to tip.

I have a 5incher and my girls vagoo gets sore after a half hour of me pounding her.

Bigger would just make it worse

If the job isn't done after half an hour of pounding pull out and turn the TV on.

she was probably already sore from her second boyfriend her fucked the shit out of her before you did

I disagree about girth not being useful for bragging. If you've got an above average girth women WILL mention it.

Make the same shitty bait thread over and over and you're going to get my same reply over and over

"I can't feel a six incher"

Someone's got a cunt you could lose a submarine in.

>be me
>have 5" dicklet
>fucked 24 times during my 4 years in college
>half laughed.
>didn't care because i fucked 24x with a small dick
>had sex 11 more times after college finished
>still don't care
stay insecure ppl

Sage

>deletes previous reply because he comes up with something more clever

damn, you're dedicated to this.

If I had an 8 incher I couldn't fuck my girl in the ass. She says my 5 1/2 hurts already

oh :(

Everything hurts in the ass.

>hitting refresh every 3 seconds with giddiness and excitement so you can read every new comment the very moment its posted

Sorry Im ruining your awesome thread OP

fag

Sage

>>hitting refresh every 3 seconds with giddiness and excitement so you can read every new comment the very moment its posted

autistic writing

>345x336
> jpg
> 214 KB

why

Dammit

fu

>Be a lonely virgin
>My only pride is the fact that i have a 20 cm long dick
>somehow one day get a girlfriend
>Don't want to fuck her so soon in the relationship but one day as a dare i show her my dick
>also she is a virgin too
>Her face seemed surprised, interested and really really worried at the same time
>"how could you even fit in there?!"

I didn't know wether to feel proud or not

>dicklets and manlets btfo in the same thread