Let's have a diaper thread

Let's have a diaper thread

Bump

No, let's not.

No.

You're telling me this doesn't make you hard?

yes please!

>This thread

Haven't seen one of these on Cred Forums in an age and a half. I knew I had these saved for a reason.

I saw it happening and knew I had to contribute

Yes, it does not make me hard.

There need to be more diaper threads

Ok. How about this then? This has gotta at least get you half mast

Right? Browsing fetlife is nice and all, but apparently you can get your balls busted if you save photos there.

Ohhhhh this is a new picture. She's a cutie

Awww, did baby spit up? Here, let's get you cleaned up and in a fresh diaper, shall we?

Right?

Who is this cutie 2.3

No idea. Someone posted her a few years ago saying she was the "new queen of Cred Forums"

I welcome our new diapered queen. Do you think she'd let us potty train her?

Probably not. In my experience, the only diaper girls who are single are traps, and that includes even the landwhales. I don't think I've EVER met a gal who's into this stuff and doesn't either have a 50-year-old man, a guy who looks like a less-handsome version of one of those skinny emo band guys, or a bear mode dude for a boyfriend/daddy

Really?

I dunno, but that's my guess. I mean, first of all, if you wanna save a photo you gotta screenshot it. Plus, tons of the better looking girls post some stuff about "don't spread my photos around without my permission, blah blah." So even if I WAS willing to risk saving some of the AMAZING pics there, I couldn't post them here

Would you a diapered Mei?

How is this fetish called?

Of course

AB/DL, and in some cases DD/LG

Paraphilic infantilism

hnnnnnng that pic

*yawn

same old shit.

it's either paid models or pics from the neck down.

For some reason, this was just really really popular in the /aco/ thread

here you go fgt

Don't forget shittily done gifs of cartoon characters, user

she has a fetlife acct. and sells her vids.

next.

neck down pics. have i made my point yet?

>she sells her vids
Your point? She's just taking advantage of the fact that she has a nice body and is into a fetish without a lot of chicks into it.

I mean, MAYBE you're right, but it just doesn't make sense to me that some of these girls would post HUNDREDS of photos of themselves doing this shit if they weren't into it. Hell, some of them even openly wear in public and go to meet-ups

It's not that you didn't make your point, it's that I just don't give a shit about your opinion

No, it didn't really seem like you were trying to make one in the first place

Playing hardball, hm? I see.

my point is how do you know she's into that fetish?

neck down...
blurred face
commercial
neck down

Can we not actually

by all means ignore the ones i post, since they fit to your pathetic standards
:^)

first of all, who gives a shit? It's not like I can see that she isn't into it, so I can still jack off.

Secondly:
>be me, cute girl with fetlife profile
>take hundreds upon hundreds of photos of me pissing and sometimes shitting in my diapers
>buy hundreds of dollars' worth of ABDL paraphernalia
>go to events and wear diapers with people who are into the fetish
>set relationship status to "married to my daddy" or whatever
>have daddy post the photos he takes when I wear diapers
>make friends with hundreds of people on fetlife who are into the fetish, like hundreds more of these people's photos
>totally not into the diaper fetish tho

Well hey, if it makes you feel better about yourself to complain about an anonymous stranger contributing to the thread keeping it going, I won't say much about it

Source?

Hey, asshole. If what's being posted isn't up to your high standards, you post some instead of complaining.

Jesus Christ, you're even more autistic than most of the people who are into this fetish. God damn dude, everyone knows this fetish is 80% guys, 15% fat/old chicks, and 5% cute, attractive girls with daddy issues. But totally keep shitposting because that'll make half the world's women suddenly get off on diapers, right?

No we can not actually.

I want to see women wearing diapers b/c they want to wear diapers.

No watermarks, no funky angles or filters, just a woman, in a diaper, b/c wants to wear a diaper.

yes.

more of this.

fine.

ok

This is cancer.

hey.

asshole.

in 10 minutes i've posted more relevant pics then you have.

do you have anything to contribute?

Anything Abena has been me except one.

And your first instinct is to expose yourself to it, then?

Well ya see user, Spergo the clown over there meant relevant to his particular, specific, even-more-niche-than-the-rest-of-us tastes. Shame on you for not posting exactly what that one obnoxiously vocal guy wants >:(

paid model.
paid model.
neck down.

Of all the weird fetishes, I think I don't understand this one the most. To each their own, I'm not here to judge -- but do any Diaper Dandies care to explain the appeal?

The first one, true. The other two weren't me.That was.

>even-more-niche-than-the-rest-of-us tastes

funny. even more funny that you chose a pic of an underage girl...

hrm.

>He still thinks we care what he wants out of this thread

I can kinda understand the people who are into the whole adult baby thing (daddy issues, REALLY advanced DDLG, feeling safe and baby-ish, etc.) but for those of us who just like diapers for the sake of diapers, I couldn't tell ya

>he called me names, grr!
>I know, I'll say his pic is of an underaged girl!

I mean, I'm gonna go ahead and guess that it's not, since the guy who I saved it from didn't get banned, so

you're using the green text wrong.

take my hand, i'll show you how Cred Forums works.

you don't put your thoughts green text. think of it like as a sarcastic comment.

>stop mean! y-you don't know how to use Cred Forums, haha

>the guy i saved it from

see?