Hey Cred Forums I'm taking a shit AMA

hey Cred Forums I'm taking a shit AMA

why are you pissing on the floor?

I also have the problem you have. I can't let my dick get in the bowl to piss, and I have to piss every time I take a shit, so I'm forced to pee on the floor

How fat , you fucking repulsive animal

Why is your body so fat?
Why is your penis so small?
also second this

230lb of America shit

my dick actually isn't small its 8inches hard. also see

>my dick actually isn't small its 8inches hard
>someone would do that, just go on the Internet and tell lies?

Why is your body so fat?
take 2

i would take pic but I can't get horny looking at my fat self

mostly because of fast food and alcohol.

>i would take pic but
That your liver works while marinated in the sea of fat known as your abdominal cavity is impressive. I'm amazed you're alive to post if you add in heavy drinking.
So user, in your opinion, do you have an alcohol problem?
And id like to follow up with did you last bathe?

err when did...

I don't understand. How can it not go in the bowl?

i would say it's more of an issue and not a problem. and i shower every time i shit bc i dont use toliet paper

Any foods make you shit more than others? Smelly shits? Non-smelly shits? Personally, what foods make your shit smell more than other foods?

well mcdonalds makes a very unique smell. and eggs make my shit the smelliest smells

> i dont use toliet paper
I'm fucking done.
Goodluck user, thanks for posting.

thanks user

Nothing wrong with washing your ass with water instead of paper. I personally use paper because it's easy and i live in north america where it's the norm. But water is less abrasive and more sanitary.

i live in North America i just rather spend my money on food. paper for your ass hole is a waste of money

I mean it doesn't matter why. Just saying nothing wrong with water instead of paper. Other user was repulsed by the idea of not using paper for some reason.

welcome. kore pics of yojr unsavory body and living conditions when OP?

bidet =/= a fat fuck that purchases mcdonalds but spares on tp in the name of value. thanks for the protip on the neutral nature of water user.

reason being OP washes as a post-shit ritual. this may not be a problem for some but no thanks for me. downboating.

*more *your

No toilet paper goodbye socks

fuck you nigger

nigger

where are you taking it?

Show balls or riot

my bathroom
my balls + cock

Smear your shit all overt your juicy balls

the shit has been flushed.