Why do you drink Cred Forums?

Why do you drink Cred Forums?
>i drink because the apple doesnt fall far from the tree

Cause it feels good

Yeah, yeah

Because after work i get bored, so then i go straight to the café.. Im beginning to look like an alcoholic, if im not already haha

Because I tell myself it might help me. That it might keep me from blowing out my brains.

>work
Yeah pretty much. I'm hoping that alcohol will save me from the mid-thirties burnout thats slowly but surely coming my way.

Also, to forget how stupid the kids are sometimes.
I teach maths in highschool, what about yalls line of work?

I'd rather be drunk than sober.

oh, also
>friends and drinking games
Yeah I actually have friends, believe it or not
>at the pub
>game of dice
>roll two of a kind, you drink
>roll three of a kind, everyone drinks
>loose the round, you buy the next bottle
Having to teach 5th grade while having a hangover is the worst.
Actually scratch that, senior year is worst. Because they will recognize the symptoms. They won't say anything. But they know something is up, and its not terribly hard to jump to the correct conclusion.

I could pretend there is some edgy or 3deep5me reason i tend to get shitfaced as often as i do but its really down to habit at this point. Have been called out for being hungover af work but have senority and cant fuck too much up at a shitty it job. I dont even go through the motions of going to a bar, i just leave work walj to the liquor store buy something cheap and start frinkng o. My way home where i then sit in front of a screen for a few hours and eventually pass out.

i'm not a pleb like you alcoholics, i drink all the time because it fucking tastes good. I'm a connaisseur, for me getting drunk isn't the point, merely a happy accident. now that i have a job and that i can afford the good shit (pic related, that is my absolute prime grade A shit), i just fucking go for it. I have this nice collection of whisky and i alternate. one glass of this, one of this, etc...

Glenlivet Nadurra, motherfuckers. Or Bunaharbainn (or whatever it's spelled), nikka coffe grain, and don't get me started and the aberlour 16

Because everything that has happened in my life is fucking terrible and it feels good to go numb and not have to think at a million miles an hour for at least a few hours a day.

Because its hard to convince myself that someone will ever love me

What makes you think it can't be both? I too drink good shit (pic related) but also because I want to be drunk.

Because I'm bored and am nit in a situation where I can get high. Gotta stay close an get get a new job.

I have jose silver, 151, butterscotch schnapps, fireball, and most household ingredients. Any ideas what I can make?

I drink, because i want to.

mmh this does look good, haven't had a chance to try that yet

come here bro and give me a manly hug. laphroaig4life

>laphroig 10

my man

I drink because reality blows.

10 is my go to...when i'm feeling fancy i go for the qc strength

Because my fucking life is miserable. I have a girlfriend that is thousands of miles away. 7 girls flirting with me and joking about how they want to fuck yet when I texted all of them to have a drink on me I struck out 7 times. In a frustration I texted the rest of my friends to have at least one drink to get over it but no surprise I don't even have a friend to text. So I sit at home angry depressed and wasted. Fuck it all and fuck them all.

Crippling Depressing

To hopefully forget im the reason we broke up and she'll never talk to me again

Dont let a bitch dictate your drinking habit mayn..go to a hole in the wall bar ,get you a dirty bitch and do some nasty shit wit her

cuz im going to be dead soon so why the fuck not

Wow that's a beer

I started drinking whenever bad things happened to me because I saw that kind of thing happen a lot in movies when I was younger.
Now days I drink because i have depression and all the time is a bad time. If I drink enough I stop feeling it and I feel somewhat alive again.

But drinking make it worse if u r depressing bit yea it helps when ur drunk:)