Secrets thread

Secrets thread.

I'm 26 years old and I still wear tighty whities.

anyone else scratch their asshole and smell their hand after?

No, just my balls.

I told my friends and family that quetiapine made me abuse my cat

I don't do it anymore but I think I just wanted to beat the ever living fuck out of her.

What dose were you on?

I'm going to jump off the golden gate bridge on the first of next year.

100mg before bed

Are you really though?

Yeah... already laid in stone pretty much

Yeah, at that dosage it has no antipsychotic effects. It's just an overpowered antihistamine, so you probably did abuse your cat just because you felt like it.

it's strange though because i only had the urge to do so several hours after taking my dose, and after waking from dose induced slumber.

i can accept either answer tho

Well it does have serotenergic properties at those doses as well, so I suppose that might be the cause of it.

good ol' Cred Forums helping a Cred Forumsrother feel less like a shit-stain for destroying his cat

I cum on my belly every night.

You realise that jumping leaves something like a 30% survival rate?

Lady luck will have her way. It might happen sooner anyway. Sit with the knife to the throat every night being edgy. "will i have the balls tonight?"

Why have you decided to off yourself?

So do I, mainly because I like to have a wank before going to sleep.

Multiple reasons. been sad as long as i can remember as one of the main ones. Pretty much been sad with brief times of contentment.

What meds have you tried?

I slowly started losing my sex drive in my early twenties and now I'm completely asexual. I still have romantic feelings for girls, I want to kiss them and cuddle them but that's pretty much it for anything physical. Shit sucks, and all the asexual girls I find are fat feminists. I had a chance with this super cute girl but I fucked it up. No surprise.

i love getting high/drunk.

How's that a secret? Most people are like that.

glad im not alone then

If you haven't tried them, try out either Wellbutrin or low dose Aripiprazole. Both of those work differently than most meds by working on dopamine, the pleasure chemical in the brain.

abilify and now seroquel

Still there?

Yes

Talking to a couple people on discord atm...

Try Wellbutrin a whirl. It works very nicely.

at this point i'm pretty much done.... 25 years old, fallen in love, and even thats not enough to make me happy... i doubt meds will help enough

You don't have anything to lose by trying, but you have a lot to lose from killing yourself.

I have a scat fetish. I use xpee.com to get myself going. The Russian princess scat video is the best btw...

>be me 24yo male
>gf for 6 y
>met polish girl, fall in love
>have some wonderful moments together
>be a pussy and don't kiss her
>she's leaving to poland
>I ma cry now

I cum on food and enjoy watching girl-friends eat it. they dont fucking know, but it's great. It started when I was hanging out with some friends, and they left me alone to go grab something. I decided to jack off in my friend's garage and i came in one of their McFlurrys. I stirred it in to try to hide it, and when they got back she drank it all down.

This thread

Even if you felt like sex was a waste of time, couldn't you do it anyway just to make your partner happy? It's not like it would have to be super frequent or take very long. I understand that people have different preferences but I don't understand not willing to sacrifice a small amount of your time to have a relationship with a woman who isn't fucked in the head.

I pretend to be stupid at times so that my girlfriend laughs and feels smarter.