Why do the English always give the US a hard time? All you English fags think you represent the entire UK. You don't

Why do the English always give the US a hard time? All you English fags think you represent the entire UK. You don't

U wot m8?

Wew lad.
Wind your fucking neck in.

I'm English and I hate the UK, such a shit and boring country. I wanna live in the US.

Nah I don't want to run the gauntlet again to end up no where. I'll do law.

You heard me faggot

Don't you have a school to be shooting up?

OP is a potato Nigger.
True story.

I almost forgot. Thanks friend! This one's for you

You should come to California

Typical English faggot teen

Give Northern Ireland back

Come take it you inbred pikey sub human.

What do you want with her faggot?

No one likes to talk about that

Nah just 80% by population
daff' kunt dezzint unnastan populeyshin

>population
What?

You must live in a city or be 11 years old. This country is fuckingh beautiful and it doesn't smell of cheezits and burning nigger flesh. Get a grip

As a britfag I just want to say your only where you are because we put u ther so shut the fuck up and enjoy the life we gave you

Fag

You put us here? We came here and pushed you back home, boy.

>All you English fags think you represent the entire UK. You don't

>we're majority of the UK by population
S'all I was gettin at fam
niqqa
m8
fam
m8
dont rob me pls

Yeah. I guess you win. well done. Just like how they cook their niggers.

Healthcare as well Hahahaha congratulations if you get diabetes. Which most of you will.

Majority of the faggots

I'm English and I live in the N/E and I reckon most of the English don't class us as one of them as we have by far and away more in common with the Scots but the Scots think all English are cunts probably including us. So we can't win and we tend to think the rest of the English are cunts as well. Americans are the vermin of the world they're worse than the rag heads. Fat obese loud mouthed cunts who have no knowledge of anything or anyone outside of the fucking U.S of A. They think they do everything the best yet their presidential candidates are the laughing stock of the world.

yeah true jamal
don't rob me jamal
wtf jamal you have a gun
don't want any trouble m8
not racist m8 was just walking home from work
m8 please
m8

Your fine

Come live in Wales. Beautiful scenery. The dankest of homegrown and as many sheep as you can fuck. But seriously. The Middle and southern English are all cunts.

Amerifag here. Most people are fit here but I have seen fat assess at Wal-Mart in those scooters. I want to tell them to get off Thier fat assess and walk but I don't know thier stories

That's just what we'd have you believe M8

The UK is not real. It only exists in a lab in a remote part of the US. It's kind of like the Matrix but you don't know Kung Foo. Understood? Thanks for the stupid language that is over-complicated and inefficient.

Tosser

Topkek typical amerifat

We stopped the English Empire. You should be thankful that I capitalized

OP here. I'm actually proud to speak English. It's a very efficient, yet sometime hard to spell. At the end of the day, every American is proud and thankful to speak English.

As a Saxonfag I just want to say your only where you are because we put u ther so shut the fuck up and enjoy the island we put you on

>Hates on English
>Posts United Kingdom flag

Also:

Personally I don't think that the English are cunts. I just think the ones sitting in the Houses of Parliament are cunts, important difference.

>agreed

Ausfag here
I want to move to the UK, should I go to England, Wales or Scotland?
not considering Northern Ireland.

Lived in London for two years. Can confirm true.

Wales.
The Shelia's are hotter

Fuck USA

Come to California

England is overrun with pakis and polish people. America is overrun with amerifats and spics

Go to Denmark Fuck England

Fag

Polish ain't that bad. They have good sausage and the best kurwa.

Hungarian and Romanian are annoying as fuqe

Sorry

I fucking hate polish people. Go anywhere near Yeovil (somerset) and you'll think you're in Poland. Romanians are OK tho

Gay azz

fuck off mate if you came to my ends fam you'd shut your mouth wannabe hardman yute prick

ill just leave this here

i used to live in luton, polish paki shops everywhere

So true just fuck u gay Azz in the ads haha this is so true

So many gays in England and there all tog to USA haha fag

Only gays drink tea

It's ok US
Now we've left Europe we can be best bros again

To whom? The Northern Irish? They're happy as they are.
>give texas back

Tbh smh omg lmao kekekekekekkeke xD

But america like tots sux bruh like legit mad wack yo

Don't know about most romanians but all the ones I've met have been pretty cool, probably smarter than your average romanian because they've all been students, but never met one I didn't like.

Eh. All the ones in central London were uneducated grubs. Essentially 1/2 the blue collar working force.

interesting. I'm convinced that the SNP lot sitting in the houses of parliament are massive fucking stinking cunts.