Hey Cred Forums

Hey Cred Forums
My gf won't give me head, first user that gives me actual advice on how to fix this gets nudes.

>Pic related it's her

Get her drunk.

Tried, she's German and gets angry when drunk and yells in mother tongue

Eat her out while she's on her back with her head towards the edge of the bed. Your dick will be near her face. Have her suck it while you're eating her.

Done.

Oh you're standing on the ground leaning over her while eating the muff.

Does she fuck? That's all that matters

are you a nigger or an ackbar?

your gf is broken, take it back for a refund

Have you tried just asking? Or asking why not?

Are you into necrophilia?

Actual advice coming through

Get over yourself

Go through her texts and social media messaging until you find the guy whose dick she is actually sucking?

She just said she's super against it.

I'm her first man ever. Only other guy was a betacuck who she friendzoned

Yeah, every other day. I have a hard time coming unless I get head though

I had a girl like this. Ended up dumping her. Years (and I mean years) later she can't get it together with men and asked me what was the matter with her. I asked if she was giving head yet and she said it disgusted her but if she had to she would and could she practice on me. I tell her to kneel down and she look at my cock, looks up at me and says 'I don't have to swallow do I?' I look down into those big brown eyes and tell her 'of course you have to swallow'.

To give her credit she did and although she still professed to hating it, she carried on doing it and got a boyfriend.

tl:dr - you can't train them, you have to wait for them to realise.

If she doesn't like dick in the mouth now . She isn't gonna like it ever. PRO TIP: Get a new gf

You realize that you being her "first man ever" and the fact that she's at least a solid 8/10 (maybe more) is the perfect storm for her to be getting some side action, right?

She's not going to want to be tied down yet, or have only experienced one guy for her whole life.

I'm tells me you OP, she slobbin' knob on the side. The sooner you find out whose, the better.

Just trying to look out for you, bruv.

Nudes!!!

Cum is healthy to swollow, stops preclampsea (sp)

tell her you're super against something SHE likes then tell her bitch ass you still do that shit cause she fucking likes it

Nudes or the thread will die... just sayin

Ask her if she's into that, if she's like "Hell no! That's gross!" Then kill her and rape her dead body. Jk, but just say you're friend and his gf did it and you thought it was gross too.

There is some good advice here OP. Now give us the nudes and shit...

Tell it's not something you do for her fun you do it cause it makes you (the guy) feel good and she should want that. Same thing with eating pussy. Or driving. Or working. No one likes doing this things in and of themselves it's the result that makes the action enjoyable. And don't just spew this out word for word it's a discussion, you gotta talk to her.

I had one that also virtually never did it
Only occasionally and - this is the advice I can give you - when I had her tied up and jut fucked her mouth. Ask her if she'd like to try some bondage and there you go. Ofc not if she says the save word

I want my nudes ;)

Ops a fag

Don't give her oral until she gives it to you. Door swings both ways.

I like driving, working, and eating pussy

If she doesn't suck your cock than how the fuck does she love you?

Best advice ever

Go buy an authentic SS officers uniform. Find a Jew, any Jew, and kidnap them. Stick a yellow Star of David on them.
Have them bound to a chair and mouth duct taped closed in the bedroom, with you in the uniform.
Have a helium suicide bag kit ready, with a little bit of blue line chalk in the line going to the bag.
When she gets home, call to her from the bedroom.
As soon as she gets in the door, salute Hitler, tell her "For zhe Fadderland" and place the suicide gas bag over the jew's head.
Turn on the gas and let the blue line chalk cover his face like the zyklon b gas showers.
Both of you watch as you gas the Jew.
She will get wet, at that point you tell her to kneel in Hitler's name and perform oral "for zhe Fadderland."
It will be the best head you ever get, because kraut bitches love gassing Jews.

Never date a woman who doesn't give head or one that doesn't like animals or kids. They are rare but they exists. Means something is wrong with their nurturing instincts. You'll see woman like this are generally negative and unhappy.

You loved it from the very first time you did it? Cause I remember the first time I ate pussy the texture was horrible but now I love it so much I can do it for hours, I kept stalling out my car the first time I tried to drive and my first job was a hell hole.

nudes when OP

You've got the wrong job, aren't driving correctly and pussy was an acquired taste. Now I like doing it because it drives girls mad

Pretty much this.

There are plenty of women out there that enjoy giving head.

Just be honest. Saying your sexually frustrated and need to find a partner who's a better fit. For God's sake, before you have kids.

Fuck, there are women out there into cock worshipping. Like my gf. Go find that girl who meets your kinks. You're going to be knocking boots for decades.

Choose wisely, Indiana Jones.

I had simmilar problem. My advice: eat her out a lot so she would feel guilty for not giving you same pleasure. After some time with my gf she started to just take it into mouth for a brief moment or licking it (not full blow job). Then one time when we were talking about me graduating in time ( I had to write looong dissertation in very short time) she was convinced that I will not do this in time. So I bet her: if I get deegre in time (this was almost impossible) she will give me full head. I write this stupid paper days and nights and did it in time :D Then she blow me and I think she liked it because later I had no problm with her giving head.

Get her some ecstasy, get her to take it. Get her all hot and wet and tell her you won't fuck her until she sucking the dick.

Give him it you bitch
Dump her if not
What a bitch

Not going to dump because no great advice, but here's one for your time anons

she probably just don't want to think you are humiliating her just to "make fun of her". she maybe fear that she will lose her identity or pride by doing it (or maybe she just think its useless but its unlikely in that case you have to explain her its not)

then when fucking her, you should tell her thing like "oh my god i love to fuck you... its so good to just fuck your round ass" at least begin to say your desire in a more crude way gradually

also play games with her, ask her to play a role, if its hard you can start with buying a nurse clothing (it looks rather innocent) but something else will work too... the important is to add fun and love where maybe in her head there is fear and angryness

you will cultivate a bond around the subject of sexuality with her, you should take time to talk about it

also if you are frustrated don't sleep with her

now post nudes pls :)

JUST DUMP ANYWAY

If she won't give him head why do we think she would actually send this loser nudes

Pretty much this too.

My gf sucks my cock every night. She loves it and loves me.

Bitch read

Op is definitely a virgin

True he don't have shit

You guys didn't read my shit. That's what I'm saying. You like things more as you get better at them. Doesn't matter what it is.

>She just said she's super against it.

either drop the issue, or dump her. I'd dump her personally - you will anyway later on. Or better yet you'll find out she sucked off some guy while on vacation.

I mean I didn't know they even MADE girls that didnt suck and swallow anymore.

8/10? Do you need glasses? At most a 6

At best id say 4.5

forgot the link

Thanks mom

Let's see your lady faggot

4Head

This.

Fucking don't push your luck. Obviously you don't make her juicy enough for her to let you control her like some girls. She is in that "I am a woman not a whore" phase and she will get over it once she realizes that all men think she is a whore anyway.

land a plane on that massive forehead, my god

Don't have one. Don't need one.

she must be smart kek

Dude she must be smart as hell think about all those cone head kids you going to have. Everything rounds when it comes to genetics unless you are dumb as fuck and don't at least look at the last 4 generations of her family.

in all seriousness OP you have two options

1. you dump her which i'm sure you're too much of a pussy to do

2. you fucking get over it, if she doesn't want to do it she's not going to, there's no trick you faggot

if she looks like that i wonder what OP looks like

Get her a magnifying glass, she probably can't see it

If she does not respect you enough to suck your dick willingly then why should you respect her enough to bother with this this PC shit called consent.

Make your cum taste really good by changing your diet, ask her to do it for birthdays or christmas, or if you are really desperate eat your own cum to show her its not that bad

This thread was going somewhere, but you faggots do what you're good at.

Remember this
>You're all here because you liked the pic of my qt3.14

exactly OP is a fucking cuck

Mine wouldn't either. She's from Thailand and I took her virginity. She thinks head is "nasty" and "shes not that type of girl" and wouldn't do it. Fucking sucks.

dump em nigger

Yeahhh. That's a 6 at best with all the makeup and shit.

Blindfold her and get it dine bruh bruh

holy fuck moar

Wow she's like 12 no wonder she won't send you nudes or suck your dick

I got me a girl who gets mad if she cant suck my dick

She at least acts like it

you came to Cred Forums starting your pathetic thread and expected actual advice? How fucking retarded are you, I mean this site literally has a board called advice

You fucking spineless betacuck just tell her she can start sucking or you'll find someone who will, fuck that actually, just go find someone who will and she doesn't need to know shit. BOOM!
/thread

You should clean your dick sometimes user, that might help you.

And eat her out sometimes...

Not sure I have vids on my phone.

Wow best advice EVER

dude please drop the n00dz.

but seriously, women like this are only like it because they think its degrading or they just have an immature view on oral sex. She probably thinks giving head is something that sluts do, and she doesn't want to be viewed as a slut. Now what you gotta do is either get her drunk (which you already said doesn't work) or reaaaaaally fucking high. Hopefully she'll be more open minded in that state. If that does not work I'm sorry but your shit out of luck. The only way she'll crack is probably if another really attractive dude comes by and convinces her to give him head. Then she'll realize how wrong she was about sucking dick but it'll be to late. So in that case drop those n00dz cause she aint sucking your dick and you are gonna dump her anyways.

dm them to me on twitter lol

Tell your brother hi for me

Just because we wanted to see your 6/10 gfs asshole doesn't mean shit, do you know where you fucking are faggot

Look at that caption... She's just a whingy bitch in general. Get a GF who isn't fucking annoying.

mega.nz nigger

ok so since i dont see this solved yet. Here is my advice:
prolong any kind of foreplay you guys are having.
get into a situation in which she notices you cleaning your cock, you know like showering together or taking a long bath.
Dont be to up front about it. Dont make a scene if she doesnt, but still ask/imply/"nodge" her anyways about it.
She seems sweet btw.
Have you eaten her out?

Not sure what advice could be better

this.
if you haven't eaten her out well she is under no obligation to return the favour

You're going to hate me. Those pics are all I have. So I can't help tonight. The good news is I got those and the mega link 5 or 6 months ago. Good shit. So I know other anons have them out there.

:(

Op has nothing to dump except what he pulled off the internet

>Actual advice

lol this girl is all over the internet. pathetic.

Wtf is this?

n1 dude. But srsly if you don't, why should she...

fucking what

>My gf won't give me head, first user that gives me actual advice on how to fix this gets nudes.
wrestle with her, tie her arms behind her back (tie at her elbows so she can't possibly get loose) and force her to do it

(been there done that--she may cry or whatever, but does she suck it? some grills wanna be raep)

Not a nude

Forgot to reply to this so you get a bonus pic

Yeah Ive eaten her out but she's super uncomfortable with it. She hates the idea of oral, both receiving and giving

Those videos are all over motherless

How long have you been dating? Has she ever tried it? If not then give her time, you said you're the first person she fucked. My qtgf didn't do it until a year in since I was her first but jesus christ she is good at it now, literally the best head I've ever got. She loves seeing me enjoy myself so I get them all the time now. If it hasn't been a year yet then just keep waiting, she probably just doesn't like the idea of it yet. But if it's been like 2 years and she's showing no signs of ever wanting to try it you'll either have to deal with it and fap to bj vids or break up sadly.

Also wash your dick under a tap everytime you piss, it will taste clean that way and she won't be put off.

These are not nudes

Moonman got ass

>tell her you will end relationsship if she wont do it
>if she acts like a bitch and doesnt believe you, actually leave her
>wait for about a week, she will call you
>enjoy your fckn blowjobs till the end of your life

Bitches need to learn who is boss in relationsship

Works for me all the time

This is actually solid advice, I had a girl who never gave head but got turned on when she was tied to the bed and blindfolded while I fucked her mouth

Take it or leave it.

I'll try the tap thing. My last gf was like a vacuum, I couldn't keep my dick out of her mouth, but she was a nutcase. This one is a great cool, cleans my apartment, and is just hella chill. If I get BJ's, I'm going to marry this chick.
Also we're only 7month so I still got time

I don't obsess over this chick. Just had a few pics in my download directory. I'm too lazy to googlefu it. I use motherless for... my other fetishes.

Good to know it's on there. Might rub one out to her.

Well shit. This is not OP but it's been like a year and a half and she still wouldn't suck it or even fucking cut it in her mouth or near it.

WTF do I do?! I like her but when it comes to sex she's horrible.

It might be that she's like 5 ft 3 and im almost 6 ft and over a 100 pds more than her(muscle baby) but still. She is very prude. Fucking asians man

you can really go that route if you think its worth it. But still i think a 21st century approach would be more beneficial.
Also you should consider letting lose of the oral for a while and then start of with each other kissing all over the others body, the removes the feeling of "dirtyness" sometimes with girls.

Here's the thing, if she comes a bunch during sex she'll kiss my dick and pet it, saying "good job pupper"

So you mean don't eat her out for a while and then start off by kissing her body and stuff and just fuck? without the oral??

Explain.

talking down to your cock is immasculating (at least for most guys), if you are down with that then you can try asking for a blowjob after sex... kinda like yeah ... did a good job didnt i?
if not -> tell her

>good job pupper

Mentally she is like a 8 year old. I'm guessing she had a very sheltered life. Strict parents. Not going out much. ETc.

You're 10,000% correct. Army family

I've tried that, she'll think about it and then get uncomfortable

>horrible at sex
>no blowjobs
Uh, you are going to be one miserable fuck if you stay with her. Break it off, hit the gym and hit up fetlife.

not necessarily to fuck, but if you set the mood with that before any kind of finger stuff, you get here eased into this kind of thing. You see then oral isnt anymore the bad bad thing where you suffocated most of the time. It can be a kind of tongue kiss with a dick.

Well I have some news for you. You have a long road my friend. It will take a lot of work to crack her open. You have to be very assertive(like her father), be very direct, and man up(overall).

I been hitting the gym for a long time lol.

Here's the thing tho. I'm 28 and she's 18 and I just like that tight pussy too much. I been around and fucked my number of bitches and just don't feel like putting in all the effort.

You mean Nazis!?

I've had a girl like that, but I wasn't her first so it never got better. It sounds like your gf just lacks confidence, maybe she is self conscious about her body and doesn't feel comfortable with you seeing her body. That's not your fault, just like kiss her body and call her beautiful while you do it. Whenever she does something that you enjoy during sex just audibly moan or grip her so she knows you like that and eventually she'll improve over time, it's all about training her to realise what you like without just outright saying it since it seems that might make her embarrassed. Though that never worked on that girl, it has worked before. That girl ended up breaking up since her bitch friend lied about me cheating on her

I think you got the wrong idea. Her dad is a huge pussy, but loves her so hard. Like he cries and runs to the car when she gets home from uni.
Her mom is from Germany and a cool drunk who never gave a fuck in life.
She didn't go out much, and had the most vanilla perfect suburban family you could imagine. Like it's scary how normal her family is

Yeah you got time, also I saw you said she doesn't like getting oral either, my gf didn't let me give her oral until a while after so just be patient with that too

Yes she is very embarrassed. She doesn't like getting naked with me and wants to turn the lights off,close windows, etc.

She has a smoking body and is really pretty but her growing up in a prude traditional asian family doesn't help me now.

I have been working what you said for over a year and just running out of patience now.

I guess.

For me, pussy is pussy. They all have it. Nothing special on their end.

I just chose to not put my love of deepthroat to the wayside and settle. I found a chick who enjoys sucking cock, a lot. Hell, her favorite thing is to suck my dick for an hour before passing out with a vibrator in her pussy and falling asleep. Having a chick who wants to pacify herself to sleep while using a toy? The best the best the best.

Well the girl I talked about is a total fucking slut now, goes out drinking every night and goes to magaluff like 4 times a year. I don't know what clicked but something did, she also has a strict step dad. I doubt she'll be like that her whole life, I imagine she'll eventually get bored and will want to try more exciting stuff with you but it's up to you if you want to keep waiting. There is such thing as too much, you don't have to keep being patient if you don't want to.

Show me your gf's butthole right fucking now or else you stupid mother fucker, I know karate and shit

OP you got good advice, you got anymore nudes?

Op is a fag. I'll show you guys some nudes to be nice.

Screencap gold. For the Führer